Amy's Bachelorette

Story Info
My wife and her friends take Amy out for her bachelorette.
12.4k words
3.53
59.6k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
basher123
basher123
437 Followers

"I told you this was a great movie," I said to no one in particular. 'Train To Busan' was on the big screen TV.

"I hate having to read subtitles," Danny responded glancing down at his watch for the umpteenth time. "Where are the women? It's after 2 AM."

"Relax, Danny Boy," Tom replied. "The bars close at 2 so they should be here soon." Tom paused for a couple of seconds and added teasingly, "Unless, of course, they went home with the strippers!" Tom laughed. I laughed. Danny forced a chuckle.

The difference in anxiety levels among us made sense. Tammy and I had been married for over ten years. I knew Tom and Janey were in double digits, also. Danny and Amanda only had a couple of years under their belts although we were all in our mid-thirties. The 'girls' were out on the town for Tammy's sister's bachelorette party. Tammy and Amy were sisters, but Amy was ten years younger. The wedding wasn't for another week, but this was the last Saturday night of Amy's bachelorettehood so Tammy had planned one last single fling for her. Amanda and Janey went along for the fun. I was sure a visit to a male strip club was on the agenda. Good clean fun.

"You've been watching too many of those 'Dancing Bear' videos, Danny Boy," I kidded. "That stuff doesn't happen in real life." That last part was just to ease his fears because I really didn't know if it did or did not. Sounded good, though.

"Yeah, okay," Danny mumbled and didn't look at all reassured. Maybe he had been watching too many of those videos. Maybe he was picturing some muscley black guy dangling his semi-erect cock in front of Amanda's pretty face until she took it into her mouth while her friends laughed and egged her on. They always end with one of the girls getting a mouthful of cum. Sometimes they even get fucked a bit beforehand. Maybe he was picturing Amanda being 'that girl'. I know that I've pictured Tammy being 'that girl' many times before ejaculating into her mouth or pussy or sometimes a paper towel.

My thoughts were interrupted by the front door opening and four rather noisy and disheveled ladies stumbling inward.

"We're home!" declared my obviously intoxicated wife.

"Y'all got anything to drink in this place?" Janey asked of no one in particular.

Tammy stumbled over to ma as I was rising out of my chair. "Jonathan, be a dear and fix my friends some refreshments," she slurred before wrapping her arms around my neck and pressing her lips to mine. Her tongue was instantly in my mouth. I surrendered to her drunken kiss and savored it. Breaking away, I walked over to the bar and said, "Okay, ladies, what will it be?"

Janey was the first one to the bar and Tom caught up to her and slipped his arms around her waist as she said, "I'll have a margarita, sir," and then giggled.

Tom nuzzled her neck and said, "You guys look pretty blasted. Tammy didn't drive home, did she?"

"We Ubered!" Janey laughed.

"Did you girls have a good time?" Tom asked, grinning.

"Oh, we had a grrreat time, Tom!" Tammy answered from behind him. Amy was standing next to her sister looking positively blitzed and weaving side-to-side.

"How about you, Sis?" I directed my question to Amy. "Did you enjoy yourself?" Amy's eyes widened and she blushed but didn't say a word. I looked at my wife and Tammy just shook her head yes and said "oh yeah" and began giggling. Janey and Amanda giggled, too. I noticed that Danny was still in his chair looking rather concerned.

I finished Janey's margarita and handed it to her and looked at Amanda and said, "What can I get for you, Amanda?"

She stepped cautiously to the bar and said "I'll have a beer, please." She kept her back turned toward her husband and when I looked down I could see why. She had a bunch of noticeable stains on her blouse. It looked like something had splashed on it and a bunch of drunken women had done their best to clean it up and had only made it worse. 'This is interesting,' I thought and smiled.

"Here you go, Amanda!" and I handed the beer to her.

"Thanks, Jonathan," she said and looked me straight in the eyes and tipped the bottle up and poured about half of the contents all over the front of her blouse. "Damn," she said.

"Oh dear, Amanda!" Tammy jumped in and started blotting the beer away with a bar towel. "Let me get you something dry to put on and ushered her out of our living room and up the stairs.

Janey and Tom were still near the bar and moved close to me. Meanwhile, Amy had found a seat nearer the TV and was apparently watching the movie.

"Well, that wasn't suspicious at all," Janey whispered and giggled.

"You want to explain?" Tom whispered with a smile. "Sounds like there's a story behind that."

"Yeah," I said lowly. "Her blouse was messed up before that beer." I looked quizzically at Janey.

"She took one for the team!" Janey declared in a whisper and giggled again.

"Took one 'what'," I asked.

"A cum shot," Janey whispered very deliberately. "Several, actually."

"From who?" Tom looked very interested.

"Kelvin for one," was all Janey answered.

"Who is Kelvin?" I asked.

"A stripper at the club," she giggled.

"Dammit, Janey! Are you gonna make us drag the story out of you?" Tom was doing his best to keep his voice amongst the three of us.

"Kelvin is this positively gorgeous hunk at the club and he shot a load of cum all over Amanda's face and it drizzled down and all over her blouse. It was so funny!" Janey was giggling again.

"And what were you doing when this happened?" Tom was still grinning.

"Oh, I was pumping his big, black cock and aiming it!" Janey whispered and her voice sounded like she was reliving the moment.

I laughed. "You need to work on your aim, Janey."

"Wasn't my fault," Janey declared. "Amanda was supposed to keep her mouth open. She panicked, I guess.

"Let me see if I have this straight, Janey. You were jacking off a stripper's cock into Amanda's mouth and he came but Amanda chickened out and took the cumshot all over her face and eventually onto her blouse? What were Tammy and Amy doing while this was happening?" I asked.

"Tammy was jerking off Celsius into Amy's mouth or maybe it was the other way around. I don't recall. I was busy and a bit tipsy."

"Ah, let me guess," I said. "Celsius is also a stripper. Kelvin and Celsius? It all makes sense now. So how did this happen in a public club without all of you getting arrested?"

"Oh, hell, Jonathan! No one cared. All those drunken ladies were cheering for us. A lot of them got to suck on those magnificent cocks. We just finished them off." Janey said.

If you're reading this, you've probably come to the conclusion that Tom and Janey and Tammy and myself are pretty open about this sort of stuff. You would be right. We've been swinging together for several years. I've fucked Janey and Tom's fucked Tammy. Many, many times. Janey gives a great blowjob and I've watched Tammy suck off Tom and he's never complained. Occasionally we will double-team one of the wives while the other watches and then switch out.

"So Amy got a mouthful of cum from Celsius?" I mused looking over to where my wife's sweet little sister sat. She caught my gaze and smiled at me and I smiled back imagining having her pretty little lips wrapped around my own cock. 'Later' I mused.

"I think it was Tammy first and then Amy later," Janey answered. "We all got some at one point. Even Amanda, eventually. Those guys could go all night!" I was hard as a rock listening to her story.

From behind her, Tom reached and cupped both of his wife's breasts and began tweaking her nipples through her clothes. He kissed her neck as she moaned and whispered. "Did they fuck you, too?" he asked his wife.

"I wish!" she said. "We were running out of time. The place closes at two. I could use a big cock...or two...about right now!" She looked me in the eyes.

"How about my wife? Did she get fucked?" I was still whispering and sneaking glances at Amy.

"Only in her mouth," Janey answered. "She sucked them both off just like I did."

"How about my sister-in-law? It was her party after all," I inquired. I looked over at Amy who was now blushing.

"Oh yeah... oh yeah. She got fucked big time! But that was later, backstage. Tammy paid those guys for a private show" Janey's eyes lit up.

"Tell us about it," Tom urged.

"Yeah," I agreed and kept my gaze on sweet little Amy.

Janey began, "Well after getting her mouth filled with cum once, eventually her turn came around again. She was on her knees and Celsius had his big black cock ready and Tammy stopped it. Tammy pulled the guys aside and whispered to them and gave them a handful of bills. They laughed and pulled Amy up to one side of the room while the rest of us sat on the couch and watched. Soon they had Amy naked and were squeezing her tits and fingering her pussy. She had juices running down her legs. It was crazy. Kelvin laid down on his back the floor with his rod pointing straight up and physically lifted Amy up and impaled her on his dick. As big as it was, Amy took it with no problem."

She continued, "Then Kelvin wrapped his hands around her waist and began bouncing her up and down on his cock." While Janey told her story, my eyes stayed on Amy. "Then Kelvin pulled her down to his chest and her butt was exposed and Celsius took a jar of Vaseline off of the table and began to apply it to her butthole. I guess Amy must have known where that was headed and started moaning 'no, no! It won't fit! You'll hurt me! I've never done that!' We looked at her tiny asshole and Celsius' huge cock and Tammy got us started chanting 'Eiffel Tower, Eiffel Tower!' They guys knew what to do. Celsius picked her up off of Kelvin's cock and led her to a chair and bent her over and slammed his cock into her pussy from behind and began fucking her like a jackhammer. Kelvin stood up and walked around to Amy's face and slipped his cock into her mouth. He was a gentleman about it and only fucked her mouth hard enough to keep it pleasant for her and him.

Janey was almost out of breath retelling the story. "We heard Amy say to Celsius, 'don't cum in me, please, please'. We were pretty sure she was talking to Celsius because she'd already swallowed one load of cum. Celsius groaned and pulled out of her cunt and Kelvin pulled out of her mouth and they switched places. It was Kelvin's turn to go full jackhammer and Amy began screaming and orgasming immediately. I think Celsius was cumming, too, because Amy sort of choked and began swallowing as fast as she could. Celsius held her head gently as he pumped his cum into her mouth. When he pulled away, there were just a few long strings of cum dripping from her mouth and chin. I guess she swallowed most of it. Just then Kelvin said, 'my turn!' and pulled out of her pussy and laid her back down on the floor on her back. He straddled her like a giant and began shooting his cum all over her. It landed on her face and her tits and her stomach and her pussy. There were big globs of cum everywhere. Kelvin looked over at the three of us and grinned and said 'ladies, it's all yours's'.

"Goddam, Janey! This is hot!" Tom said as he slipped one hand down the front of his wife's pants and located her pussy.

"What happened then, Janey?" I asked as Janey closed her eyes while her husband played with her pussy.

"We cleaned her up," Janey said. "Amanda, Tammy and I licked up all of Kelvin's cum!"

"Details!" I demanded.

"I licked the cum off of her face and neck and lips. Amanda licked it off of her tummy and tits and Tammy licked it off of her pussy. When it was all gone we kept at it. I kissed her deeply while Amanda sucked her titties and Tammy ate her pussy. Pretty sure she came a couple more times."

"So my wife, Tammy ate her own sister's pussy at her bachelorette party?" I smiled and glanced over at Amy who by now was wondering what we were chatting about. She smiled back with a bit of a puzzled look.

Just then my wife appeared on the stairs alone and joined me behind the bar. Janey was grinning. Tammy looked at her and smiled and asked, "What did you tell them?"

Janey just grinned and said "Everything."

Tom piped in and said matter-of-factly, "Hi, Tammy. Janey was just telling us how you ate you kid sister's pussy." He had to put his hand over his mouth to keep from busting out laughing.

Tammy looked at me and said, "I was a little drunk," as if that explained it all.

"On alcohol or cum, darling?" I laughed. Sounds like you swallowed plenty of both.

Tammy laughed and said, "I'll tell you all about it later. Right now we have a problem."

She seemed sort of serious, so I put on my serious face and said, "Oh, really? What Problem?"

"It's Amanda. She feels terrible. She's never done anything like this before. Never had a man other than Danny and here she's sucking off male strippers with her best friends."

"Why does he even have to know about that?" I asked quizzically.

"About the strippers? He doesn't," Tammy said. "It's what happened later that has her worried."

"Later?" I asked. "What happened later?"

"Oh, yeah. I almost forgot about that," Janey jumped in. "While Tammy and I were getting Amy dressed and cleaned up, Amanda called us an Uber and went out in the rear parking lot to wait for it."

"And...?" Tom prodded.

"And," Tammy continued, "she must have still been very drunk and horny, because by the time the three of us stumbled out the back door there was Amanda bent over the hood of the Uber car and the driver was, uh, driving her home...so to speak."

"Big night for Amanda!" I chuckled. "A tummy full of stripper cum and a pussy full of Uber cock!"

Janey interjected, "and no condom and he came inside of her!"

"The worst part is that the driver is some guy Danny works with. He just moonlights as a driver. His name is Dave Something," Tammy explained.

"How do you know all of this?" I asked my wife.

"We heard Amanda and him talking about Danny on the ride here. There were four of us and somebody had to sit in the front seat with Dave and, since Amanda sort of knew him by this point, she volunteered," Tammy explained.

"Do you think he'll tell Danny?" I asked thinking what a great story this had become.

Janey spoke, "Well, when we got here, Amanda asked him that exact question. He promised not to if Amanda would blow him before she got out of the car. So we all had to sit in the back seat while Amanda alternated between sucking his cock and pleading with him not to tell Danny. It was like 'slurp, slurp, slurp, please don't tell anyone, slurp, slurp, slurp, please don't tell'...over and over again until the guy finally told her to 'shut the fuck up, bitch, and suck my dick!' and held her head in his lap until he came."

My wife added, "Then we paid him and walked on up to the house and you know the rest."

"He made you pay him?" Tom was almost losing it trying not to laugh out loud.

"I wasn't exactly sure of the protocol here, Tom," Tammy sort of glared at him and smiled.

"Well," I spoke. "This is all sorts of complicated. What do you think we should do?"

Tammy looked at Tom and then me and said simply, "I've been sexing around all night and I'm over-the-top horny and if I don't get fucked soon and often, I'm gonna lose it!" She was serious.

Janey joined in, "Me, too! Amanda got fucked in the parking lot and Amy got double fucked in the dressing room, but all Tammy and I got was a lot of cum in our mouths and tummies!"

Suddenly, Tammy spoke up, "I have an idea!" We all looked at her. After a pause she continued excitedly, "Hey, we can't un-fuck Amanda...maybe we can cushion the blow for Danny if he ever does find out!" Tammy's voice suddenly got loud enough to carry over to where Danny and Amy were watching TV. "Who wants to get a middle-of-the-night pizza?"

Danny and Amy looked back. Danny spoke, "It's 3 AM, Tammy. I need to get Amanda home."

"Oh, she's sound asleep, Danny. I don't think waking her is a good idea. She consumed a lot tonight." Janey, with her back to Danny, stifled a giggle at that comment. "I don't think waking her up is a good idea right now," Tammy frowned. "She might start throwing up again."

"Again?" Danny asked.

"Yeah," Tammy nodded. "But she's okay now. She's sleeping it off, but I'm starving and Jonathan knows this all-night pizza place.

Suddenly, quiet, little Amy piped up, "Pizza sounds good to me, Sis. I'm in no shape to drive home and I need something else in my stomach." I watched Janey suppress another giggle and then open her mouth into a wide circle and stare back at me and very slightly bobbed her head a few times. Tammy noticed it, too and with reached down below the bar and squeezed my erection.

Danny went back to watch zombies and said, "Well, alright, count me in." I couldn't tell if he was really watching TV or just staring at it wondering what the fuck was going on.

Tammy picked up a scrap of paper from the bar and said, "Supreme okay with everybody?"

Everyone agreed except Amy. "Vegetarian for me, Sis! You know I don't eat meat." With that, Janey just about lost it and clapped her hand over her mouth and fell backwards into Tom's arms.

"Still a little tipsy, eh, sweetheart. I gotcha," Tom covered for her.

"Jonathan, would you and Tom run pick these up. I'll text in the order," my wife asked. Then in a quieter voice she added, "And take your time. I'll text you when it's okay to come back."

"Sure, Babe," I replied. Tom and I got our jackets and headed for the door. "I'll drive."

As we closed the door behind us and stepped out into the night air, I could hear Tammy's voice, "So whatcha guys watchin'?"

As we walked around to the driveway, Tom chuckled, "Oh, man, I think Danny Boy is about to get very lucky. Too bad we are gonna miss it."

"Oh, but we're not," I replied. We got in my car and drove about half way down the block and I pulled over to the curb. I took out my phone and called the pizza place, "Hey, my name is Jonathan. My wife, Tammy just called in an order for some pizzas. I know we're not that close, but there's a fifty dollar tip in it for anyone who will drive it out here to my house." The girl on the other end agreed and I added, "When it gets here, park outside and I'll walk out and get it. Okay. Thanks." I hung up.

"Are you going to let me in on what's going on, Jon?" Tom finally said.

"Well, Tom, by now Janey and Tammy have probably gotten comfortable in front of the TV with Danny. I don't know exactly what's going to happen, but it should be interesting and we're going to have a front row seat," I said.

"How's that, Jon?"

"Nest cams, Tom. I have them all over. There are two in the living room. We're going to sneak in through the kitchen door in the back of the house and slip downstairs to my office and watch what happens on my big screen down there!"

"Genius!" was all Tom said.

I locked my car and we hustled back up the block to my house and around back and quietly opened the door. "Mute your phone," I suggested and then we entered. There were two sets of stairs before you could make the turn into the kitchen. One went down to the basement and the other was the back way up to the second floor. We quietly walked down to the basement and into my office and closed the door behind us. "They probably can't hear us down here. Soundproofing in this old house is pretty good," I noted.

My office has a bunch of computer stuff and a desk and a couch and, on one wall, an 85 inch TV. I made my way to my desk and popped open my laptop and fiddled around for a bit and the big screen jumped to life. "We got two views. This one is from the camera that faces out from the TV." I clicked the mouse and we could see Amy and Janey and Tammy and Danny seated around the room. It appeared like they were staring at the camera, but they were obviously watching TV. "And this one which is off to the left." I clicked again and the scene jumped and we were looking from the side sort of over Amy's right shoulder. On her right, Janey and Tammy were sitting on the sofa and, on the far side, Danny sat in his arm chair. We also had a pretty good view of what they were watching on TV which was just a bunch of people running from Korean zombies.

basher123
basher123
437 Followers