Amy’s Becomes Black Owned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed and agreed. What was I doing?

"She will become distant from you afterwards and over the next few weeks. Unfortunately for you there is nothing you can do about it. I'm going to be controlling her every move and every thought. She will be frustrated because she wants to let herself go, she wants to explore her inner sexual urges, but she will be feeling conflicted. She will be feeling guilty for coming onto me in front of you, but she will also be feeling held back by you, her boyfriend who she loves so much. She will also be feeling rejected by the one person that she feels can save her from the inevitable descent into black cock ownership, you will have rejected her advances remember. She is desperate to feel me inside her. It'll be a confusing time for young Amy, but trust me it is all part of the plan. The more scrambled her mind is, the better. She and I will be in constant contact. I'll be filling her head with all sorts of things that will make her fall helplessly in love with me and there isn't a dam thing you can do about it. I want her unable to think straight, and you my man are my helping hand, got it? You even think about defying me and you'll regret it"

That was it. There was now nothing I could do apart form go along with his plan.

The next night was the night. As instructed, I encouraged her to go in her tiny skirt which just about covered her ass cheeks. It was extremely tight and showed every tiny curve she had. If you looked from the right angle you could see the mound of her pussy. She also had long socks and fuck me boots along with the smallest top she could find. No bra of course, nipples poking out of her top. I told her I loved how sexy she looked and wanted her to show off her body. She looked like a cheap tramp. Something she wouldn't just look like very soon I feared. I encouraged her to slap on a load of heavy cheap make up all over her face. My cute little Amy suddenly looked like a cheap slut. She would never have even considered dressing this way a few weeks ago. I lied and told her she looked stunning, beautiful and sexy. In reality she looked like a cheap tramp, hot as hell ready to be fucked by anyone and everyone. Something you find on a street corner for £20

"Really? "She said "You really want me to go out like this?"

"Yes baby absolutely. I want people to be able to admire how hot you are, to make them lust over you whilst knowing you're mine."

She smiled and flicked her pigtails before heading for the kitchen. I surprised her with a few sambuca shots before we left. When we arrived, Darryl was there waiting for us along with some of her other friends. She ran to him despite being barely able to run in the ridiculous boots she had on and jumped into his arms and hugged him. Off they went into the club. What was I doing?! How could I let my perfect girl go off dressed like that into another man's clutches? I knew that was the moment as I saw her disappear into the club with him that it was too late. He would be telling her all about my fantasies, opening that door slightly ajar in her head that she had no doubt thought about herself, with only a small push required to open it fully.

I drove home and spent the evening emptying my balls over and over again knowing that I was now a passenger in this situation. A mere secondary character in the story of Amy and Darryl. My balls couldn't produce cum quick enough for me to masturbate again and again. I felt sick, yet so horny I couldn't control myself. Anyone who has ever been in this situation would understand. I doubt anyone who hasn't would even have a clue how it feels. Every time I came, I felt sick with dread, until my warped mind took over again and I started to feel the urge to cum yet again thinking about Amy possibly straddling Darryl in the club begging for him to fuck her.

I finally fell into an exhausted slumber until my alarm went off at 2:30am ready to go and collect them. Why was I doing this I wondered, completely spent and my rational thoughts returning? I am allowing my girlfriend to go and have experiences she might not even want. Maybe as fulfilling as Darryl would be, maybe she never even wanted it in the first place. She never said she wanted it, it was all me and my sick mind. Maybe she just wants to be a loving girlfriend, faithful and perfect as she is. I felt powerless. I knew I could have stopped it if I tried, but no matter how much I wanted to I didn't. I knew now it was too late and no doubt she was fully aware of my fantasies.

Darryl and Amy came out of the club together. She was hanging off him, clearly wired, and as promised she was all over him like a cheap suit. She was clearly high. My heart pounded and my breathing was erratic. Amy and Darryl sat in the back of the car together. She put her head on his shoulder and caressed his body seemingly unaware of me, her boyfriend in the car driving. She couldn't take her hands off him rubbing his chest and face whilst gazing into his eyes. Darryl winked at me when I looked in my mirror. I knew then that she knew. He had done the deed, told her everything about my fantasy and probably more. He had kicked that door ajar for her and made her mind think of all the wild times they could have.

Back at Darryl's Amy was behaving like I have never see her behave before. She was wild, dancing seductively to the music they had put on, dropping low giving everyone a view of her tiny thong she had on under her skirt, arching her back to the music bending over so far we could all see her slit through her tiny thong. It was clearly soaking wet. She was rubbing her tits, wiggling her ass like a stripper. Darryl looked at Lee, Sherise and Andy with a telling look leading me to believe they all knew the score here. They were smiling back at him, winking and making hand gestures. They clearly knew the plan. They were taking it in turns dancing with Amy as she danced like a stripper with them, rubbing her almost bare ass over their crotches. She even danced seductively with Sherise. She started feeling her tits, running her hands over her gorgeous black ass until their lips almost met. I had never felt so out of control before. My gorgeous girl was showing a whole new side to her.

Eventually Amy and Sherise fell onto the sofa together caressing each others bodies, lightly kissing each other occasionally looking at Darryl and smiling. Sherise got off Amy and Darryl sat himself next to her of and opposite me. Yep - thanks Sherise, clearly part of the masterplan. Get her all hot and horny again just in time for Darryl and his perfectly chisled body to come and take over. He put his arm around her and looked at me with a look I will never forget. It was almost a look of "Here we go big guy, best of luck".

He nudged Amy who looked me to too and confirmed my worst fears and wildest thoughts all in one go.

"So, I hear you want to see me fucking black guys then?" She said to me.

I went red with embarrassment. Literally I could feel my face burning and sweat starting to form on my hands. I felt the whole room looking at me burning holes in my soul. I looked at Amy. She was smiling in a way that was almost taunting me. Her pupils were huge, clearly still pretty wired, she had a look in her eye I had never seen before. I was wondering how she felt. Was she angry with me, happy with me or a mixture of the two? Did she even care? Was she more focussed on what Darryl could do to her?

"Come on man, you can admit it" Darryl said. He wasn't really offering me a choice.

"OK, I have had thoughts about it, but it doesn't mean I actually want it to happen" Was the best response I could come up with.

Darryl placed a hand on Amy's thigh. "You do though, don't you. Admit it" he said whilst caressing her.

She put her head back, breathed heavily and parted her legs slightly sinking into his sofa a little further seemingly unaware, or without caring that Lee, Andy and Sherise were all looking at her too, jaws on the floor, probably hoping for a turn themselves, including Sherise I suspected. I could tell she was subconsciously literally begging him to move his hand further up her thigh up to the very top of her legs which I am pretty sure would be damp by now. In Amy's scrambled mind it was just her and Darryl in the room and nothing else mattered.

"Fine, I'll show her you want it in that case" Darryl said.

I felt a strong arm grab my neck from behind. It was Andy. Sherise moved around to my front and pulled down my trousers to reveal my rock solid 5 inch cock. Lee was taking photos of me no doubt to be used as blackmail if needed.

Amy looked up briefly but was more focussed on trying to tempt Darryl's hand further up her thigh. Whatever drug she's been given it was certainly having an effect. I wondered if she had had some unknowingly the last time she was here and ended up in his bed, apparently grinding her ass against his cock. I suspected so.

Darryl was a master of seduction. Clearly, he has done this to numerous girls before, tangling them in his irresistible web. I now was in little doubt that he has probably duped many girls in the past for his own benefit. I was in absolute fear of what the future now held for Amy. Surely as her loving boyfriend I should protect her from this?

Darryl wasn't done having fun toying with us yet though. He told us he was going to bed and would see us soon. The last thing the bastard did was to hug Amy by the front door, hands travelling down her back softly to the top of her perfect ass. He cupped her ass cheeks over her tiny skirt which was so short he likely was feeing some flesh too. He then moved his hands to the front of her thighs and slowly moved his hand over her skirt again, across her pussy up to her perky nipples which I could see were rock solid. He playfully pinched one of them, twisted it a little and pulled it away from her body stretching her tit before letting it go. He kissed and licked her neck, sucking and nibbling gently giving her a very visible hickey. She was positively squirming now. Darryl left her in this state and opened the door for us to leave.

In the car she was very quiet and was writhing around in her seat. She asked me if it was true.

"Yes babe, it is. I really think about it a lot but it doesn't mean I want it to happen."

"It looked like you did when he had his hand on me?" She said almost hopefully.

"Yes" I sheepishly said.

"He's good looking but I wouldn't actually fuck him, especially not with you there. I just wanted to get you back for telling Darryl those fantasies of yours. It was embarassing and humiliating for me. Babe, you're lucky I am loyal to you, because I think Darryl would have happily gone further"

It was burning a hole in me now, the feeling was so intense now I was actually sharing these things with Amy. My cock so hard.

"Please promise me you wouldn't do it. I think it would kill me if you let him fuck you"

"Baby I wouldn't do that to you, you know that. Besides I wouldn't actually fuck him really. He's an old man compared to us!" The look on her face gave a completely different answer though. I suspected that she was just trying to spare my feelings despite what I had done.

When we got home, she dragged me straight upstairs to bed. She stripped completely naked and got into bed with me. Her thighs were so wet it was ridiculous. She literally had pussy juice flowing out of her snatch and down her legs. I could see it glistening in the moonlight that shone into our bedroom. She was positively begging me to lick her clit and fuck her. I would have done anything to get my fingers inside her and my tongue on her clit right then. I was literally dripping pre-cum myself. Seriously what man would turn down a horny naked 18-year-old with a body like hers throwing herself at them? Me.... I would. I did as I was told by Darryl, turned over and left one extremely frustrated girlfriend to go to sleep alone.

I pretended to be asleep and when she thought I was long gone, I could feel her start to rub herself off. She was rubbing her clit and putting her fingers into her now sopping wet cunt. I could hear the sloppiness of her snatch as her fingers violently fucked it into a frenzy. I myself had never felt her so wet that it made that sound. I had never ever in the almost 3 years of being with her, ever witnessed her masturbating, let alone what she was doing to herself now. She always said she never did it as she didn't see the point. Maybe this was her first time. She was certainly going at it like a woman possessed. I don't think she even cared anymore if I was asleep or awake. This was probably one of many changes to come in Amy. Eventually she started jerking as she came. She even licked her fingers clean before eventually falling into a deep sleep.

After she was asleep, I emptied my balls yet again into a sock, like a loser who couldn't get the girl of his dreams. I couldn't sleep that night. My mind was in a mess.

The next morning, I had left for work before she woke. I was exhausted. Eventually I had a few short messages from her. Usual stuff, and no mention of the night before, but very vague and a bit unfriendly.

Over the next few days she seemed distant, understandably so. Who wouldn't be with the thought of a deeply fulfilling black cock experience. She was clearly interested despite the fact she said she wasn't.

She was out of the house a lot, I barely saw her. She was staying late at school, going in early and was barely contactable at lunchtime. After school she was not coming straight home either. She didn't ask me to meet her like she usually did, only occasionally and always from somewhere else. I started to notice changes in the way she walked, the clothes she was wearing, and her make-up was becoming noticeably heavier during the day. She no longer wore her sexy trademark tight jeans, in favour of short sexy little frilly skirts with white trainers and tight tops showing her gorgeous 18 year old teenage tits. She didn't even wear a bra half the time any more seemingly unaffected by the fact her nipples poked through her tops like a couple of bullets. The ultimate cute, innocent but totally fuckable look.

I wondered if these changes were down to Darryl. Had he told her to dress like this, walk and talk like she was? Of course he had. He was working his magic behind the scenes and I couldn't even see what he was doing. It was too late now. She was being drawn ever further into his web day by day and there was nothing I can do about it. It was worse not knowing what she was doing. I asked Darryl once if he knew where she was. I was told sharply to stay out of it. I was reminded harshly of my place and I should let her do what she wanted. It's the long game. The game that allowed her to become completely brainwashed by him and to fall so deeply she would do anything for him. It was all part of his supremely thought-out plan. He knew of course exactly where she was, what she was doing and was completely in control of her. She was completely mesmerised by him. Trapped willingly in his web ready to be ravished at the exact moment he chose.

Then a few weeks later that moment came. It was like a bolt out of the blue. One Monday evening I was sitting alone watching TV. I assumed she was upstairs in bed as she often was these days. Probably texting Darryl. I was open mouthed as she came downstairs in a tiny tartan skirt which didn't even cover her ass cheek at all. It was at least 2 sizes too small for her already enviably tiny frame. She was plastered in heavy make-up, hair in her cute pigtails, thigh high boots which I never knew she owned and a tiny top which barely covered her boobs, again clearly not designed for her size, completely braless, skin colour lipstick covering her soft lips, eyelash extensions, the works. I had never seen her in these clothes or even knew she owned them. Why would she even have clothes that tiny that were clearly not her size. Maybe they weren't hers? Maybe they were new? Maybe Darryl brought them, or more likely insisted she brought them. I doubt he would waste a penny when he could easily manipulate her to use her own cash. I had never seen her look so cheap. The words which came out of her mouth shocked me to the core

"Babe, I am going to Darryl's tonight. Can you take me there please. If not I'll walk. But I need to get there" I felt numb, I didn't know what to say. I obviously wouldn't let her walk like that. I had no choice but to take her, even though I can't believe she would even contemplate walking looking like that. The fact she was considering it only made me realise how much she wanted this. Around the same time I had a message from Darryl.

"Drop her off at mine now. Understand? It is important you bring her to me. Tonight my friend is the symbolic moment you will hand her over to me and she becomes mine. A bit like giving someone away at a wedding, except you're giving her body and soul to me to do as I please" I was backed into a corner and had no choice but to respond

"Yes, of course I will take you babe."

She looked at me almost with pity and said "Thank you baby, This is something I just need to do. I really hope you understand"

As we drove there, I wanted to ask her the question on the tip of my tongue. I wanted to ask if she was planning on fucking him. Before I could ask, she took my hand and said

"Baby, I need you to understand what's happening tonight"

Could I still stop this? Could I take my adorable 18-year-old girlfriend home and fuck her myself and this would be over? I didn't get a chance.

"Baby I'm going to let Darryl fuck me tonight. I have to do this to get it out of my system. Please don't hate me and tell me you understand." I didn't even know how to respond. But I did know one thing. I realised in this moment that this wasn't what I wanted at all. It was like a knife in my stomach. I never wanted this to happen, it was all a stupid fantasy. I needed to stop it happening.

"Baby, please, I love you so much. I can't stand the thought of you in another man's arms. Please don't do this to me" I said pleadingly.

Except..... I knew what she wanted really and I knew Darryl was in charge of her. I could see it in her eyes, the way she walked, talked and moved her hips now was that of a woman, not the girl I used to hold hands with, go to the cinema with, eat in our favourite restaurants with and cuddle up to on the sofa watching films. The way she had been spending her time recently not with me, her boyfriend, but with him. Her so-called friend and soon to be lover. I knew my pleading was futile.

Still, nothing at all could have prepared me for her next sentence.

"Baby I'm so sorry, I do feel awful for you, but this is happening tonight whether you like it or not. Remember it was you that brought this up, not me. I simply have to do this. All I ask is you still love me afterwards"

"Of course I will" I said, my voice breaking, my heart pounding, breaking into pieces at the thought of my beautiful girl with him and of course, my stupid cock getting hard at the thought of all this.

"I know this is what you really want." She didn't answer. She just smiled and bit her nail trying to hide the fact she was absolutely ecstatic about what she was about to experience. I looked at her in the passenger seat again. She simply couldn't hide the fact she couldn't wait for this. Being the good girl she is, she tried to hide it from me to spare my feelings, but I knew her well enough to know she was intent on being screwed senseless tonight by Darryl. Not by me. If I stopped her Darryl was right, she would only become more distant and more frustrated with me. She was totally brainwashed, hypnotised into lusting after what she now craved. She allowed herself to be sucked in by Darryl. I realised now that he never had any interest in being my friend, or hers for that matter. He had seen her that first day he started at that school and targeted her immediately. His plan was long term from the day they met, not from our phone conversation the other week. He knew right then the second he saw her skipping into the same room as him with her tight jeans and pigtails, 18 years old, cute as cute can be that he would fuck her senseless one day and it has only taken a few short months for his plan to come together. To turn my sweet innocent young girlfriend into this cheap tart which sat beside me now. She was already beginning her transformation even before Darryl's hands had even touched her beautiful sweet pussy, which surely now was merely minutes away from happening.