Amy’s Becomes Black Owned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived at Darryl's 10 minutes later.

"Dam" he said looking at Amy. Come in beautiful, and you, come in too" he said to me not even looking at me. but I understood my place.

"You look good enough to eat, come here." He said to Amy.

He passionately kissed her. Her arms went around his neck, and she jumped into his arms wrapping her legs around his waist, tongues intertwining as if they were lost lovers reunited. This was clearly not their first kiss which I already knew deep down, yet seeing it in front of me was gut wrenching. He broke the kiss eventually and whispered quietly to her

"You ready for me baby?" He only expected one answer.

She answered him in her cutest way biting her nail smiling like a little girl.

"Yes" she said simply though a cute little giggle.

"Good... Although we always knew that would be your answer anyway didn't we baby?. Now let's get started," said Darryl. "

Have a drink I have prepared. This should ease the nerves."

I watched Amy drink it down without a care in the world. I'm sure it was heavily spiked, and I am sure Amy knew too. Maybe she already knew exactly what was in it. I simply don't know any more what my beautiful Amy thinks anymore. Darryl moved in front of her and admired his prize. He was going to take his sweet time with this and torture both me and her for as long as he wanted. He stroked her front, gently massaging her perky tits through her top, moving it aside exposing her nipples. He playfully bit one of them before pulling the top back into place before demanding she turned around. His hand disappeared up her skirt to caress her ass which she willingly stuck out for him without any hesitation.

"Good girl, no panties as promised" Darryl said gleefully. Then his demeanour changed to a much more dominant tone.

"As much as that outfit looks good enough to fuck you in right here and now, strip out of it" He commanded.

Amy nervously took off her skirt and top leaving the boots on. She left the pig tails in her hair. There stood my 18-year-old girl in front of me, stark naked apart from a pair of boots any streetwalker would be proud of. I realised then she had completely shaved her pussy which she had never done before despite me persuading on several occasions unsuccessfully. I suspect he demanded that of her already. His powers of persuasion were clearly considerably stronger than mine. I suspected she would have done so without him even having to persuade her such was the trance that had captured her now thanks to me. She looked perfect, but she was no longer my perfect Amy. She was his.

Darryl took her clothes and threw them on the open fire which was burning in the sitting room.

"She won't be needing these again. She will be wearing nothing but those boots while she is with me here" said Darryl.

He then brought out a pair of handcuffs and gave them to me.

"Put these on her tightly" he said "behind her back"

Amy smiled nervously as if she already knew. She put her hands behind her back without even being asked and looked at me as if to say "it's ok....." I did as Darryl said.

"Do them up tighter" He said.

I really didn't want to as they were already pretty tight and I didn't want to hurt Amy.

"Do it now, otherwise there will be consequences for you" Darryl said. He didn't look like he was messing around either. I reluctantly tightened the handcuffs as tight as I could.

She let out a moan of pain, yet I could tell there was an element of pleasure in it too.

"Now little Amy, on your knees, you won't be needing your hands for what you're about to do."

She did as she was told.

"I hear from your boyfriend your cock sucking skills need some work. Apparently, you don't like giving head too much and you don't take cum in your mouth. Well sweetie we will be changing that. You need to understand Amy that I am going to make you a champion cock sucker who can deep throat and enjoy having cum shot down your throat, covering your face and stinging your eyes. You'll be an expert when I am finished with you. There is going to be a lot of practice for you. Trust me baby, you will learn to love it. Now, open your mouth".

She did as she was told as Darryl removed his shorts to reveal an enormous cock of around 9 inches and as thick as a bottle of coke.

"What is it slut? Do I need to draw you a picture?" Darryl sarcastically remarked.

She did her best but was only able to take around an inch or so in her little mouth at first. Her hands were tightly tied behind her back in handcuffs stopping any defence she might have. Darryl began to hold her head in place and push his cock deeper into her mouth. She struggled, gagged and spluttered but did her best. I felt like I should intervene.

"Darryl come on mate, she's struggling to breathe" I said.

He looked at me with a look I had never seen. Without breaking eye contact he held Amy's hair tightly and pushed her further onto his cock, with her gagging and wretching but unable to back away given the strong hand holding her head in place. I could see her tongue on the pottom of his penish and rivers of drool running down his shaft

"Shut the fuck up little boy. You wanted this; you're going to watch as I teach her to suck cock like the black cock whore she is about to become. One more word out of you and you will have the living shit beaten into you with one click of my fingers, are we clear?"

I nodded with a tear in my eye.

"Now baby girl, tell me where you want me to cum inside you. Your mouth, pussy or ass?" He held her head down on his cock and wouldn't let her answer the question. She was gagging furiously on his cock desperate for release. I felt completely powerless.

Eventually he grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her off his cock.

"In my pussy" She said.

"Bareback?" He said.

"Yes" Amy said whilst trying to catch her breath but with absolutely no hesitation.

"Good girl" said Darryl. "See my man, what did I tell you? Little Amy here is so desperate to fuck me she will happily take my cum inside her. She's wrong though. All three holes are getting filled tonight aren't they sweetness? You see little Amy and I have already discussed all this. She's very willing to take my cum inside her without protest. As your little weenie so far is the only one which has fucked our Amy, covered of course, she doesn't know how it feels to have cum passionately driven into her pussy and through her cervix."

My heart sank even further.

"As soon as my cum enters her womb it will be like a drug to her. She'll be addicted to the feel of it. It will be intense for her young pussy, a feeling that she will never again reach the height of, but she'll keep coming back for more to try to reach that peak. Like heroin. Do you understand?"

I nodded, Amy did too in an adorable way.

"Black mans cum is like a drug to women and Amy you need to be prepared that you'll crave it 24/7 after this, but despite your willingness I'm not rewarding you with it yet. You need to earn it, and earn it you will"

I had no idea what he meant but I felt sure it would involve a lot of hard work on her part. She looked willing to take on the challenge.

He looked at me and said "Your services aren't required anymore. Go home. She will be here for a few days minimum, possibly a week depending on her progress. She won't be at school and neither will I. Make our excuses, got that? I will let you know when to pick her up. By that time she will be a changed woman"

Amy looked at me and sheepishly smiled.

"DO NOT under any circumstances contact us. I will contact you when I am good and ready understand?"

Darryl told her to give me a kiss goodbye which she did. She gave me the most passionate kiss I had ever had from her I could taste his cock on her breath. She whispered "I love you" Before turning round, smiling and skipping eagerly towards Darryl's bedroom. Hands still cuffed behind her. He playfully slapped her ass as she made her cute squeak. That was it. She was gone.

I lost count of how many times I wanked over the next few days. I barely slept. I heard nothing from either of them for 3 long days and nights until eventually a text from Darryl. It was another video. My heart raced while I psyched myself up to open it. What I saw was what I feared and more. There she was again, asleep on his bed, except this time it wasn't like the video before. This time she was completely naked, the boots were gone too, her ass cheeks looked red raw, and she looked thoroughly spent. Darryl moved the camera over her body to her pussy which was leaking obscene amounts of cum. Her hair was matted with what I assume was more cum and if I am not mistaken it was also running out of her ass. I don't think I was mistaken. My heart sunk. I felt broken. Whatever she had to do to earn her reward she had clearly earned. I felt sure it wasn't just Darryl who had had his way with her either. I'm sure Lee and Andy had probably had their turns with her. But she looked like a happy woman. My girl had become a woman. I then realised the video was dated 3 days ago, from that first night so God only knows what state she would be in by now. I did as I was told and didn't respond.

I was beside myself as I still hadn't heard from Darryl. I half contemplated texting, but I knew I couldn't.

Eventually a call came after 6 days from Darryl that I should pick her up. I wasn't to bring any clothes as she had a new outfit. When I arrived, I was led into the house by Sherise. There was Amy. She looked different. She looked satisfied. She was dressed reasonably respectable considering what she had clearly been through the last few days. There was a lot of flesh on show though. She had a skirt on which was longer than the one she was dropped off in, but still pretty daring. She had a halter neck top which showed her entire midriff just below her boobs. No bra, this was clear and a pair of strappy high heels. I'd never seen her wear anything like these before. The heels were extremely tall and I could see she was struggling to walk in them, tottering about the room. Her lips seemed fuller; her smile was radiant, and finally her beautiful long dark hair was now peroxide blonde.

Darryl told her to stick her ass out to which she willingly obliged. He lifted her skirt. She had no underwear on. He showed me she had a new tattoo covering her whole ass cheek. It was cheap as fuck yet sexy. There was also a large tramp stamp on her lower back stretching the entire length, which I realised quickly was more of a brand. Yep, he had branded her with a pattern which looked like a gang logo and was no doubt a signal to his friends and acquaintances that she was his property. Darryl took me aside

"My man, she has been well and truly converted to black cock only. She's taken it like a trooper in all holes repeatedly. She's fucked pretty much the entire time she's been here, even in the shower she's not been alone. She mentioned she's never had it in the ass before. Man alive does she love it there now! You have played a huge role in her transformation and I thank you for that. Tonight, you're to take her home and go back to your lives. I will cut her off completely tomorrow. She will be devastated and frustrated. She's already talking about leaving you and being with me full time. She will become more and more distant from you, and will be begging me for another fuck. She will literally do anything. I won't be giving it to her though. I will be making sure she sees me with other women, just to make her even more jealous. Gotta keep that brain scrambled! She may well get around to fucking you again out of sheer frustration, maybe. If she does, I suggest you take advantage of it because it will be the last time you ever fuck her. She will feel nothing. Try and get a blow job if you can. She will easily be able to swallow your little cock now. I've been training her over the last few days and she can almost take three quarters of mine now. But make sure you wear a rubber if you do fuck her. She will probably insist you do anyway. She is fully aware only black men get to cum inside her just in case there are any little "accidents" if you know what I mean. If there are any accidents, they will definitely not be white. Get me?"

I suddenly realised I wasn't even sure she had her birth control pills over the last week. I'm not sure she even thought about it. Maybe Darryl had already discussed it with her? Who knows anymore.

"She now belongs fully to me. I will be using her for my own gain. In a few months or so I will be profiting out of her body. I won't let her sweat too long without me because I want her young and tight still. The going rate for an 18 year old teenager like her is pretty high. I will allow her back into my bed with a number of conditions applied. I have manipulated her brain to the point where the only thing she thinks of is me morning noon and night. She has had so much black cum over the last 6 days in all holes. My friend you have no idea how many times your girl has been fucked. We now have to let that potent black sperm work its magic in her. It's a drug, highly addictive."

If that wasn't bad enough, he continued.

"Oh, and speaking of which she's also had a cocktail of drugs which have made her extra horny over the last few days. They are highly addictive and she will be cold turkey after today, so good luck with that."

I nodded, terrified of what I had done.

"She will be having a number of body modifications over the coming months. Much bigger boobs. I'm planning on making her tits enormous, ridiculous size. She will have more tattoos, fuller lips, piercings. She'll be like a plastic barbie doll eventually. She will eventually leave school before she finishes her course to live with me full time. You will no longer be part of her life soon. You started this my man. Always remember that. And most importantly, you are not to tell her any of my plans for her, clear?"

He continued....

"If you do I will have your kneecaps removed."

That was it from Darryl. He violently shoved us out of the door and to the car.

As we drove home that night it was clear things were never going to be the same. I asked her if she had a good time and tried to get details of what had happened. I wasn't told anything. She just said it was for her to know.

Over the next few weeks Amy and I drifted apart to the point we were more like roommates. She was depressed, withdrawn and had the weight of the world on her shoulders. She tried day and night to contact Darryl, she did everything she could at school but to no avail. Darryl was fucking women constantly and making sure Amy knew. Her schoolwork slipped so far that she was given a final warning. It was a different life but at least I had my Amy back, albeit I knew it was only temporary. I knew any day or night now she would be appearing at the bottom of the stairs again in a tiny skirt, shaved pussy with no panties on, heading to Darryl's to once again be fucked stupid.

For now, I could only enjoy the scraps of the life we once had before it ended forever.