Amy’s Becomes Black Owned

Story Info
Cute teen girlfriend descends into black cock addiction.
10.8k words
3.96
68.6k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy was my gorgeous girlfriend. She was a typical 18 year old girl. Slim, cute with long dark hair, small but perky 32b boobs with pointy little nipples and a gorgeous ass which was always made to look even more delicious in the tight low waisted jeans she often wore with her tight crop tops showing her beautiful long mid-riff. Her tummy was enviously flat, and at a mere 5 foot 4 She was every boy's dream. She was my dream. We had met online chatting and decided to meet in person. With friends of course, just in case.

After our first meeting we fell hopelessly in love. We called each other constantly, texted all the time and despite living 70 miles apart we saw each other. We did everything young couples do. We started exploring each other's bodies, clumsily fumbling around however we didn't engage in full sex. She was very paranoid about becoming pregnant, even with contraceptives. Being a horny teenager of 18 myself, I struggled a lot with her reluctance to go all the way. I probably pressurised her more than I should have in hindsight. Eventually she agreed to have full sex. Despite the fact I had finally lost my virginity it wasn't the experience I hoped for. A bit awkward as it always is when you're as inexperienced as we were is probably the best way to describe it. However, as we did it more, we learned more about each other and more about sex in general and things improved. She was on the pill but still wouldn't let me fuck her bareback which I was desperate to do. She always liked it when I went down on her, licking her pretty little clit until she came on my tongue. I would then put on a condom and fuck her after this to bring myself to orgasm cumming deep inside her. She never really enjoyed this bit as much as me -- I could see her mind would often be on other things at the time and I always had the feeling she was just waiting for me to deposit my load into the condom so she could go to sleep. It was bland to say the least, but still for an inexperienced 18-year-old it was the highlight of my week. For me, cumming inside that pretty little pussy was magical even if there was a layer of rubber in-between.

Unfortunately, her oral skills were not as good as I'd hoped. I would get the odd blow-job here and there but nothing more. Only after a drink or 2. She couldn't and absolutely wouldn't deep throat and most certainly wouldn't entertain the notion of cumming inside her mouth or on her face which was such a shame as there is nothing I would have loved more than to see her cute little face covered in cum.

Unfortunately, at least for me this is where things started to very slowly change. Amy had started a new graphic design course at 6th form school a year or so ago and met some new friends. She started a year later than most as she was very much struggling with a direction in life. The only thing for certain was that we would be together forever. She wanted to be more adventurous in life rather than the monotony of going out to cheap restaurants, followed by sitting on the sofa watching the same old films and going to bed for bland sex. She felt we had turned into an old married couple when we should be enjoying the nightlife as normal teenagers do. She wanted to go out drinking and not come home until the early hours. I really didn't. As an 18 year old its understandable.

We had semi moved in together spending most of the week living at her mums at this time. To compromise and not be too possessive over her, I reluctantly let her go out with her friends a couple of times per week and picked her up at 3am outside one of the clubs in town. I wasn't really one for clubs and pubs. Part of me hated her going out without me, but the other part of me burned inside with this strange feeling. I didn't know why I felt this way, and felt it was really wrong, but I secretly loved the thought of other guys hitting on her and used to masturbate myself into a frenzy over and over again whilst she was out thinking about it. I knew I could trust her. She was always a good girl who would never cheat on me. She loved me and I loved her.

Things gradually started getting out of control for me. I started to imagine other guys fucking Amy whilst I was fucking her and found myself looking at more and more porn to satisfy my needs. I thought I was alone and no one else felt this way until I discovered Interracial cuckold porn which fast became an addiction for me to the point where I couldn't even get hard on anything else. I realised there was a box that I fitted in.

At the same time, just by amazing co-incidence the worst possible thing happened for me, which would change both of our lives forever. 3 months had passed since her 18th birthday now and it was mid-spring. After returning to School after the Easter break, she met Darryl. He had joined her class at school, and I could tell she liked him by the amount she spoke about him. Innocently of course. She was after all a good girl who would never cheat on me. She would tell me all the time how I should meet Darryl as he is so funny, the life and soul of the party, everyone's best friend. I was a little bit jealous of this amazing guy I was hearing about and I have to admit I was a little jealous.

One day when picking her up from class out she came with this tall, and I have to say extremely handsome black guy. He looked a lot older than the rest of her classmates. They came to the car and he introduced himself to me. It was Darryl. He and I chatted for a while. It turns out he is from the other side of town which is pretty rough. He was 33 and a mature student doing his best to turn around his life after a tough start. He'd spent some time inside for drug dealing in the past but he was on the straight and narrow now. I have to hand it to the guy though, he seemed to have really turned himself around and was working extremely hard to make something of himself. He was a talented graphic designer with aspirations to become an animation specialist.

To cut a long story short Darryl and I became pretty good mates over the next month or so. I felt it was my duty to make an effort with her friends. We spoke regularly, went for the odd drink together, played sport and hung out a lot. I never really thought about the fact he was a lot older than me and his colourful history. It all seemed irrelevant. He was also never short of ladies following him and lusting after him. I was never jealous though because I had Amy. He would often say to me what a fine piece of ass Amy was and how lucky I was to have her. He said he would drop all of his other girls in a heartbeat to have a girl like her. I felt pretty stud-like almost. Me, a little white boy had bagged the girl of a handsome bad boy black man's dream What a mistake that would turn out to be.

One day after a few drinks I made my next fateful error. I confided in Darryl about my fantasies of seeing her get fucked by other guys. Black guys. Darryl was of course immediately interested in what I was saying -- hell I might as well have given him a free pass.

"Bro, I'd fuck her so hard she would never feel you inside her again" Darryl said sitting opposite me. "I mean seriously, you've heard about black guys, right? Bro, I could satisfy her in a way you never could"

It was all banter of course.... Wasn't it?

"If you ever want to make that fantasy real, I would happily assist! I have converted so many white chicks to black cock over the years and your Amy would be fucking amazing."

I noticed from that fateful day onwards Darryl, the bastard never left my Amy's side. He was always waiting for her to go into class and coming out with her at the end. He even had the cheek to slap her perfect ass occasionally, playfully. Always in front of me so I could see. She would always let out the cutest little squeak whenever he did so. He would look at me with quite a menacing look and I was sure he was doing all he could to make me jealous. He would accompany her on all drinking sessions, always making sure he was close to her when leaving clubs. There I would sit, waiting for her to appear. 3am and spent from wanking into a sock all evening thinking of her being fucked by Darryl, no doubt pleasuring her more than I ever could. My gorgeous Amy. This was the first time I felt she was changing ever so slightly. Out of the club she would stumble in those trademark tight low waist jeans with her friends, Darryl always next to her with his arm around her waist holding her up. These evenings of course started to turn into me becoming a taxi service for her friends. Darryl always made sure he was the last to be dropped off of course. How could I say no? My beautiful girlfriend thought he was her best friend, and of course he was now my friend. Expect of course only 2 of us knew my fantasy, and one of them wasn't Amy. Darryl lived in a nasty part of town. I hated driving there and couldn't wait to leave every time I was there at 3:30am. Amy didn't seem to mind though. The burning sensation inside me, the feeling of absolute dread which made me so horny and scared at once kept me going.

I noticed Amy was starting to ditch the jeans in favour of short-ish skirts and thigh high socks when she went out. She looked great, perfect for clubbing. Just showing the smallest bit of flesh between the bottom of her skirt and the hop of her long socks. The next time she went out was the night things would change forever. She had worn a pretty daring silver skirt and silver boots, silver top which held her boobs firmly in place making them look bigger than they were. Out she stumbled as usual with Darryl, his arm around her waist holding her pretty close. Steady on big guy I thought. They fell into the car together telling me about their amazing night. I did my best to sound interested.

On the way to Darryl's I could see him visibly getting quite handsy with Amy in the back seat. She wasn't protesting. I think she thought it was all innocent play. We eventually arrived at Darryl's, having driven past various different cheap hookers in the streets surrounding his house.

"Guys, come inside for one more drink before you go home," said Darryl.

It wasn't really a question, but Amy persuaded me to say yes anyway. She was pretty wasted and was in the mood for partying some more. I had to work in the morning and really wanted to sleep, but Amy, my beautiful sexy, cute little Amy looked at me with her big eyes, hair in pigtails, tiny silver crop top showing a fair amount of under boob and her little skirt was a sight I couldn't say no to.

"Come on babe, I promise we will go soon" she said.

After 30 minutes and 3 more drinks later, Amy was positively smashed. I have to say it was pretty quick how she went from just buzzing to completely wasted. Darryl's friends were all there, and it was an intimidating environment. There was Lee, Andy and a woman called Sherise who I assumed was one of their girlfriends. All of them were loving Amy in her state and did nothing to encourage her to slow down. I tried to put my foot down and tell her we needed to go. She point blank refused to leave.

"You always hold me back and would never let me have fun. You go. Leave me here I am having fun" she said.

The others were equally insistent she stayed.

"Yeah man, she's not got to get up for school tomorrow, it's Friday, come on let your girl have fun"

I was raging inside. In my angry state I walked to the car. Was I really going to leave my Amy there. I was sure she would follow and come to the car. 5 minutes passed and she hadn't come. I always promise her mum I will make sure she gets home safe and she trusts me to do so. All of my pleading had fallen on deaf ears. She was an adult after all. Just as I felt myself calm down and prepare to go in and try to persuade her to leave again, Darryl came out to me and got in the car beside me.

"Look man, she's smashed. You don't want her mum to see her like this. You can tell her she is staying at a girlfriend's house. Why don't you leave her here with me. I promise I will take care of her and be a gentleman despite your fantasies. In the morning I will text you and let you know how she is."

Somehow, this sounded sensible and I agreed to this. I felt completely cornered. I have no idea why. I drove off leaving my beautiful Amy in the clutches of 3 black guys, one of which I know wants to fuck her senseless. Crawling into bed I wanked myself off to sleep several times. I had never felt the burning sensation inside me like this. It was torture. Imagining my sexy cute girl having her tight pussy resized by numerous black cocks. One part of me could hardly breathe, my cock was so hard and I badly wanted it to happen. The other part of me dreading it and praying it didn't happen. Would this be it? Would she give into temptation and give herself up to something I couldn't provide?

The next morning came. I woke early after 3 hours sleep and checked my phone. There was a message from Darryl. A video. There she was, my Amy in his bed fast asleep. Still in her disco clothes from what I could see. Darryl was holding the camera lying next to her. His caption read

"nothing has happened yet bro, but all it would take is my hand to go around her waist now and she would be mine..... She's so ready for me" Shall I?

"No, NO" surely, I should be sending that message.... I found myself not even responding. Did I really want this to happen? Was it happening now already anyway? Darryl, the bastard was toying with me, torturing me. He knew I loved it and hated it all at the same time. I couldn't win. Being a fledgling cuckold is the most harrowing experience. You're desperate for something to happen whilst begging for it not to. The truth is, I think this was the moment I knew I was no longer in control. Darryl was. And he knew it.

Amy messaged me whilst I was at work at about midday. I had been unable to get anything done thinking about it. She had just woken up and was full of apologies and assured me she would never do anything like this again. She said Darryl was such a gentleman to her as were the other guys, and also Sherise had looked after her and helped her into bed. I found myself strangely disappointed and relieved all at once. Hopefully this was true, although I didn't know for certain. Maybe he had fucked her...? I don't think he had, but I didn't know for sure. She was so remorseful. If he hadn't fucked her, what was his game I thought? What is this bastard doing to me? Surely, he could and would have fucked her there and then with her being as smashed as she was. Surely with the alcohol consumption being in a strong black mans bed temptation would have overcome her?

Amy came home and showered and had an early night that evening. She was so tired after the previous night's antics. Darryl called me that evening when she was in bed.

"Bro, you know I could have so easily fucked her last night, right? When she was in bed, she was wriggling her ass up against me, spooning her. My cock was right in her ass. There was literally 2 fine layers of cloth between my cock and her holes. You need to get real man. Your fantasy needs to become reality." He continued on

"She wants this as much as I do and as much as you do. She may not admit it to you or even to me as she's a loyal girl, but rest assured her body was telling me very clearly what she wanted. I will fuck her so good she will reach levels of pleasure she has never reached before and will never reach with you. You owe her that. She's special man. Just say the word -- that's all you need to do and I will have her good and fucked within the week. It really would be that easy."

As usual I said no to him, however he then chillingly changed persona to a tone I had never heard him use before. He was aggressive and forceful. He said to me

"OK, I've tried the nice way, but you're clearly not getting it. You've had your chance for this to be easy, and a one-time fuck for her. If you'd have just agreed before that's what it would have been, but I have other plans for her and you now. Listen up. My friend I am going to fuck her with or without your consent. I only need hers, not yours and she pretty much gave that to me last night. She wants me even if she can't admit it to herself. This will be hard for you to hear, but rest assured it's all true. Last night in my bed she was grinding her ass against me with me spooning her, it would have been so easy. I could even feel the wetness on her. She probably was subconsciously doing it, and if she was it shows exactly what she wants. I could have slipped my bare cock into her there and then and she would have loved it"

The bastard had me. I knew this was the reality of the situation. I was no longer in control of this. Amy loved the guy, trusted him with her deepest secrets, and given how good looking and muscular he was, I doubt any woman could control themselves let alone my 18-year-old girlfriend who has only ever had my distinctly averaged size penis.

I found myself responding with "I don't have a choice now do I?, But mate she insists on condoms at all time even though she is on the pill. I have never fucked her bareback."

Darryl just laughed. "Yeah, ok man whatever. We'll see. I don't waste my cum in rubbers man. Trust me, she will not protest. I guarantee you she would have taken my cum in her sweet pussy last night if I'd wanted."

In truth I felt seriously intimidated by Darryl. For the first time I really saw there might still be shades of the person he used to be. How could he be so confident about this? Amy was so paranoid about pregnancy she would never let him fuck her bareback. I knew it. Darryl was wrong. I almost felt a little tingle of victory. Sadly for me I was wrong.

"Good, well done" Said Darryl, "now here's the plan. Despite the fact I could probably drive to yours and fuck her tonight if I really wanted, I will play the long game on this. I want to enjoy this game and I want to make you suffer. It will eat you inside and make these feelings you have stay with you longer. You'll have some seriously good wanks in the next few weeks. Tomorrow night, when we go out for drinks again you make sure she's dressed as slutty as possible, got that? Slutty, I mean it. I want her to look cheap. I've put a few subtle ideas in her head already. It's a mindset thing you see and very important for her gradual transformation. If she dresses like a slut she will start to feel like one. Ideally give her a few drinks before you drop her off. I am going to give her some drugs that will get her really horny. A bit of peer pressure after a few drinks and she will take it no doubt. She trusts me. She will be so horny she will be in my arms practically throwing herself at me, but I will continue to be the perfect gentleman. She will get extreme sexual frustration. Feelings she will never have felt before. Honestly, she will be in such a state she would literally fuck anyone. I won't let her of course. She will be glued to me all evening. You'll pick us up at 3am as usual and drive to mine where you will stay for drinks. You'll witness her coming onto me, she won't be able to resist but under no circumstances will I let her. I will tease her so badly though that she will be completely under my control. I want her to want me so much she will literally do anything to get it. I will then manipulate a situation where you will have to admit you want her blacked. She will not be shocked trust me because I will be telling her tomorrow when we are out, maybe sitting in a corner of the club having a cosy chat, just the 2 of us. She will know that you've confided to me you want her well and truly fucked by black cock. I will probably make all sorts of things up too. Make it sound like you're a real fucker, and I am the true gentleman. Sorry my man, but anything you've told me in confidence will be spilled to her tomorrow and you can't stop me. As soon as you drop her off and we disappear into that club, remember that you're watching her walk away from you for the last time as the girl she is. She will be high when you pick us up. You'll take her home at the end of the night after we have been to mine for drinks. She will be frustrated and she will want to fuck you when you're home after what I am going to put her though. Let's call it a better than nothing fuck maybe. Under no circumstances do you even touch her. Got that? The next cock that fucks her will be mine"