Amy's Fascination Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MontanoIR
MontanoIR
781 Followers

"We both know you're gonna do it," said the man. "Why put up this act?" Whatever Janice said next was muffled. Amy could hear clothing ruffling, and then the man's voice came again. "Yeah, that's it, girl."

What was going on here? Amy knew Janice was married, having met her husband at the Christmas party a few months back. She couldn't tell if this was his voice or not. She had to get a better view.

Amy crawled to the edge of the shelf, careful not to make a sound. She peered around the corner. A tall man was standing with his back to her, and she could see Janice kneeling in front of him. Was she giving him a blowjob? Amy leaned a bit further to get a better look.

The man definitely wasn't Janice's husband. Amy's stomach knotted as she realized that this man was black. For a split second she felt a hot flare of jealousy. Was it Treyvon? Then she noticed his clothes. Treyvon was wearing a polo shirt and khakis. This man looked like he had just come from the gym. The black man stood with his legs splayed and his hand on top of Janice's head, who Amy could now clearly see was sucking his dick. She was rocking slowly back and forth with her hands behind her back, a glazed look in her eyes, the black cock sliding between her lips.

"Yeah, that's my girl," the black man said. Amy started at his cock, the first real black cock she'd ever seen. Her fingers were back inside her pussy. He was not as big as the dicks she had been getting off to these past few days, but she could clearly see he was much bigger than her husband. "Of course he is," she thought to herself, like it was the most natural thing in the world. "He's black, isn't he?"

The black man grabbed Janice's head and began to fuck her face. Amy thought it looked uncomfortable and waited for her to protest, but Janice didn't make a sound.

"Here it comes, girl. Get ready for it," the black man grunted. He gave one final thrust and stood still as blasted his load down her throat. Amy couldn't believe what she was seeing. She eagerly pumped her fingers into her pussy. The scene in front of her was so erotic it almost had her cumming already.

Amy was hoping the black man would fuck Janice next, as she longed to see his black shaft penetrate a white pussy, but she was disappointed. He put his dick back into his basketball shorts and said, "You're getting better at this, girl."

"This was the last time," Janice said. "I can't keep doing this with you."

The black man laughed at her. "You know you say that every time, right?" He smacked her on the ass as he walked past. "Next time maybe I will finally have that pussy," he said as he walked out the door. Amy was already imagining his dick impaling Janice's married pussy as she squirmed. Her orgasm was close, but she needed to be careful now that her boss was no longer distracted. She ducked back around the corner and waited until she saw Janice walk out of the room, and then went to town on herself.

It didn't take much. The thought of her married boss reluctantly sucking a black man's cock on the job had already done its work. She came, her fingers searching inside herself for the spot that would make her squirt, but in vain. "Only a black dick can reach it," she thought as she writhed in ecstasy on the stockroom floor.

A few minutes later, after stopping at the bathroom to clean up, Amy walked back up to the counter. Mara stopped her, and handed over her phone.

"Where did you find it?" Amy asked her.

"I didn't. It was that guy, the one you pushed me out of the way to serve. He found it," Mara replied.

Amy looked at her phone. Treyvon had found it. She must have dropped it when she ran past his table in her rush to play with herself. Had he looked through it and seen her interracial porn? She couldn't tell. But when she pulled up her texts she saw that Treyvon had sent himself a message and programmed himself into her contacts. There was a text from him, too.

"Whenever you're ready," it said.

MontanoIR
MontanoIR
781 Followers
12