Amy's Fascination Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MontanoIR
MontanoIR
779 Followers

His words were making her delirious with longing. "Yesss! I'm a slut for your black cock," she said, trying again to steer the conversation away from her husband.

"Whose cock would you rather have in front of you right now?" he said.

Amy moaned as her fingers danced inside her pussy. She knew the answer to the question. It was the same answer Treyvon wanted to hear. There's was no contest in her mind between Treyvon's magnificent big black cock and her husband's little penis. But she couldn't bring herself to text the words. It felt like too much of a betrayal.

Treyvon must have sensed her hesitation. "Answer me, girl. If you don't, I'm gonna turn off my phone. Whose dick would you rather have in that bathroom stall with you?"

Amy couldn't resist any more. The fear of Treyvon cutting off contact again overrode her better judgement. "Your cock, Trey! I wish your fat black cock was right here in front of me so I could suck it!" she replied.

"If we were both in there with you, whose cock would you suck?" he said.

Amy had never felt like this before. Treyvon's words were making her feel ashamed, but the shame was feeding her desire. She loved the feeling. "I would suck your cock, Trey. His doesn't compare to your beautiful black dick."

"You would suck a black man's dick right in front of your husband?" He asked.

"God, yes! I would do anything for your black cock," she answered.

"That's my good white slut. Now, send me a video. Show me how you lick your pussy juices off your fingers," he said.

Know that Treyvon was pleased with her made Amy feel good. She set the phone to take video and dutifully brought her fingers to her mouth and licked, tasting her pussy. When they were clean, she pushed them back inside herself and got them wet again before putting them back in her mouth. She recorded about a minute of herself eating her cum and sent it off to him.

"That's my nasty married white girl. Tell me what you want." he said.

"I want your big black cock inside me!" Amy text. She sunk her fingers into her cunt as far as they would go.

"You want me to fuck your married white pussy with my black dick? Stretch you out so you can't feel your husband anymore?" Treyvon replied.

"Oh, fuck! Yes! Ruin my white pussy!" She could feel her orgasm building.

"Whose pussy is it?" He asked.

"It's your pussy, Trey! My pussy belongs to you." Amy sent, rubbing her clit furiously.

"What about your husband?"

"Fuck him! I only want black dick! He can't fuck me as good as a black dick can!" She was so close.

"You want to take my black seed in your married pussy, don't you?" Treyvon said.

"I want it so bad! You're gonna make me cum, Trey," Amy replied.

"Yeah, girl. Make yourself squirt all over that bathroom stall."

Amy obeyed, pushing herself over the edge. Her pussy erupted, spraying her dress with cum. The next gushes splattered the door of the stall and dripped to the floor. She kept cumming, moaning loudly as the pleasure overtook her.

Her phone lit up. "You see how good that was?"

"Mmm, it was amazing, Trey. You really know how to turn me on," Amy answered.

"Just think how good it's gonna be when we fuck for real," he said.

"You know we can't. I can't cheat on my husband," she replied.

"Why not? You just told me cheating on him turns you on," Treyvon said.

She had just said that. But it was in the heat of the moment. "That was just dirty talk. I was only playing."

"I wasn't. You're gonna have to make a decision. The next time you see me will be two minutes before my dick goes inside you." He answered.

Amy's heart sank. "Please don't be like that. Can't we just keep texting?" she asked.

"Nah, girl. I'm done with texting. Let me know when you change your mind," said Treyvon.

Amy didn't know what to say. Just when she thought she had Treyvon back, he was gone again. She cleaned up the stall and went to wash her hands. She saw herself in the mirror. Her makeup was smeared from licking her fingers, and her skirt was soaked with her cum. She stood under the hand dryer, drying it off as best she could before walking out to rejoin her husband.

When Amy returned to the table, she found her dinner cold and her husband looking concerned. She looked at her watch. She had been in the bathroom stall for half an hour.

"Are you okay?" Trent asked her.

"No, I don't feel well." It was the truth. Amy felt terrible. It had nothing to do with illness, or even guilt at betraying her husband. She felt dejected that Treyvon would no longer be texting her.

They drove home in silence. Amy had apologized for ruining their night, but Trent told her it wasn't her fault she got sick. When she got inside the house, Amy went straight to bed while Trent drove the babysitter home. She tried masturbating while she was alone, but she couldn't get into it. In her mind, she considered her relationship with Treyvon over, since she felt meeting him in person was out of the question. But she kept thinking about how good he had made her feel, and how she wouldn't get to experience that feeling again.

Amy was in a gray mood for the next couple days. True to his word, Treyvon did not show up at the coffee show, and ignored all her attempts at contact. In addition to her sadness, she grew more and more frustrated sexually. The first day she had the idea of scrolling back through and reading her old texts with him. She looked at all the dick pics and cumshot videos he'd sent and was able to give herself a small, ultimately unsatisfying orgasm.

After that first time, she hadn't been able to cum again. She tried going back through the texts, using her dildo, the Jackson Hammer DVD, anything she could think of, but it was in vain. She craved the feelings she got from communicating with a real person who knew exactly which buttons to push to turn her on.

As the days dragged on, Amy began to resent her husband. Even though she was the one who was determined to remain faithful, she somehow blamed him for standing in the way of her sexual fantasies. Every time he wanted to have sex with her, she made an excuse. She knew if they started having sex, she would be thinking about fucking Treyvon, and that would be too frustrating for her. Meeting up with the black man was out of the question, after all.

Was it, though? The question was coming into Amy's mind more often as the days passed and her determination wavered. She kept thinking back to the bathroom stall at the restaurant, and how she had felt when Treyvon made her say she would choose him over her husband. The guilt she had felt feeding into her arousal was unlike anything she'd experienced before. She was starting to think she would give anything to feel that way again.

Almost two weeks had passed since the night at the restaurant. Amy had been fingering herself unsuccessfully for the last twenty minutes, reading through Treyvon's texts. She reread the messages describing how she wanted black dick more that her husband, hoping to recapture the feelings they had elicited the first time.

"I would rather fuck a black man than my husband," she said out loud. "Black dick is so much better." It seemed to be working. Amy could feel the orgasm that had eluded her for so long almost within reach.

"I only want black cock inside me. I need to feel it shoot its load in my pussy," she said. The words were not enough, though. She desperately needed to cum, and she didn't care about anything else.

"I need Treyvon's cock," she said. "I need to feel it inside me. I want to fuck him. I want to fuck Treyvon!" Amy realized it wasn't just fantasy talk. She was serious. In that moment she made her decision, and she came.

Amy's pussy squirted all over the bed as she thrashed in ecstasy. "I'm going to fuck Treyvon," she screamed. "I'm going to cheat on my husband with a black man!" Saying it out loud somehow made her orgasm more intense.

When she finally recovered herself, Amy sat up on the soaking wet bed. She considered what she had just decided to do. Was she really going to go through with it? Already the anticipation of actually getting to feel Treyvon's cock in real life was making her wet again. "Yes," she thought. "I'm going to do this."

Her mind made up, Amy now set to figuring out how to do it without getting caught. Treyvon had told her their first time together would last all day. She looked at her watch. It was only 9:30 in the morning. If she texted him right now, she would be able to feel him inside her that day!

What was she going to tell her husband, though? She needed a cover story for why she wouldn't be home to get the kids off the bus and make dinner. Amy thought of her sister, who was always having relationship troubles. She picked up her phone and sent a message to her husband.

"My sister's boyfriend dumped her and she's really upset. I need to go see her. I'll have the neighbor watch the kids after school. Can you pick up something for dinner for you and them?"

"Sure. Hope she's ok," he answered. Amy felt a little pang of guilt at her husband being so understanding, but it was soon driven from her mind by the images of Treyvon's fat black cock.

Her next message was to the neighbor, asking her if she was okay with watching Amy's kids that afternoon. When the response came back affirmative, she felt her stomach fill with butterflies. It was time to text Treyvon.

Her pussy was dripping as she typed the words. "I need to see you. I will do whatever you want. Please answer."

He didn't take long to respond. "So, you're finally being honest with yourself? You know what I want from you. This isn't a game. No backing out."

"Yes Trey, I'm ready. I want this, too," Amy replied.

"Then be at my apartment in an hour. Don't wear any panties." Treyvon text her the address, along with the eggplant emoji and water droplets.

Amy fretted for a moment about what to wear. After a minute she decided it didn't matter. She doubted whether she would be wearing anything for long. In the end she chose a simple bra and a flowered sundress. Obediently, she left her panties in the drawer. She also debated on leaving her wedding ring at home, but decided to keep it on after the thought of seeing it against Treyvon's black cock made her pussy tingle.

She drove to the address he had sent her. It was a newer apartment complex, close to downtown and the coffee shop. Her heart was racing as she pulled her minivan into a parking spot.

Amy knocked on his door. She couldn't believe this was finally going to happen. Treyvon answered, wearing a white bathrobe. It was untied at the waist, and Amy could see his enormous black cock swinging between his legs. He noticed her staring and widened his stance, moving his robes back and putting his hands on his hips. Amy couldn't believe he was displaying his naked cock to the entire world. "It is magnificent, though," she thought. "He doesn't need to hide it."

Treyvon grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into a kiss in the open doorway. Amy stiffened, afraid of who might see her, but the she felt his cock pushing against her thigh and her knees grew weak. She melted into his arms and returned the kiss as she felt his dick slowly hardening against her leg.

"Hey, girl," Treyvon said, releasing her for the moment. "I knew you'd come around." He pulled her inside the apartment and locked the door behind him. There was no going back now.

Stopping was the furthest thing from Amy's mind. She leaned back into Treyvon's body, finding his mouth with hers. As she kissed him her hands explored his body, touching his arms and chest. He gently pushed her down to her knees, her face coming to rest inches from his huge, but still growing cock.

Amy grasped it with her hands. She loved the contrasts of her pale fingers against his dark skin, and of her small hand against his massive dick. Her pussy grew wetter at the sight of her wedding ring against it. She stroked it until she felt it reach its full size in her grip, amazed at how heavy it felt.

"Suck that dick, girl," Treyvon said, putting on hand on top of her head and guiding it forward towards his cock. Amy eagerly opened her mouth as the dark purplish head approached her lips. She saw a drop of precum ooze from its top, and licked it off with her tongue. The taste made her dripping pussy throb. She closed her mouth around the fat black shaft and sucked, bobbing her head up and down. Amy kept stroking the base with one hand while the other played with his balls.

"That's it, girl. Show me how much you love that black dick." Treyvon said as Amy sucked his cock. "It's bigger than your husband's, isn't it?

"Mmmhmm," Amy said, her mouth full of cock. At the mention of her husband she moved her hand from his balls down to her pussy and rubbed her clit.

"Tell me," he said.

"Your black dick is twice the size of my husband's cock," Amy said, taking her mouth off of the black shaft with an obscene popping sound.

"Nah, only real men have cocks," Treyvon corrected. "Try again."

"Your big black cock is so much better than my husband's little white penis," she said, stroking the dick in her hand. "Only black men have cocks."

"That's a good white girl. Now, put your hands behind your back. I want you to deep throat my cock," Treyvon said as he pushed it back into her mouth to all the way to the back of her throat. Amy closed her eyes. She couldn't breathe, but she was determined not to gag. She felt the fat shaft go down her throat and his balls slap against her chin. She had taken the whole thing. He pulled it back out and she took a quick breath as she felt it slide back in. His pace quickened and she felt him grab her head with both hands.

"Damn, girl, you're gonna make me cum already," Treyvon said as he pulled his dick out of Amy's mouth. "You want to taste it?"

"Don't cum yet," she panted. "I need to feel you inside me!"

"Don't worry, girl. We've got all day, and I recover fast," he said as he jerked his cock towards her face. She opened her mouth again, and he slid it back inside. Amy sucked the black dick while her fingers flew over her clit. A second later, she felt a thick stream of cum erupt from the top and hit her tongue. She swallowed the first blast, but the second came before she was ready. She tried to get it down but the black dick in her mouth kept shooting its load. Finally, she couldn't take it and coughed, pulling the still-spurting cock from her mouth. Cum drooled from her mouth onto the dress covering her tits, joined by the last few squirts from Treyvon's dick.

"Damn, Amy," he said. "You have some serious skills."

Amy blushed. It wasn't every day someone complimented her cock sucking skills. She licked her lips. The taste of Treyvon's cum turned her on. She scooped it off her dress with her finger and brought it to her mouth.

"Let's get that dress off of you," Treyvon said, unzipping the back of it. Amy let it fall and stepped it of it. Treyvon sat down in the couch and pulled her closer, kissing her belly down to her wet mound. She spread her legs for the black man, giving him free access to her pussy. He flicked her clit with the top of his tongue and pushed one finger inside. Her knees got weak again and she dipped, wanting the finger deeper inside. Treyvon pushed his finger as deep as it would go, then pulled it out and offered it to her.

Amy grabbed his hand and licked the finger clean. She took his other hand and put them both on her tits. She arched her back as he squeezed them, then jumped in shock as Treyvon tore her bra in half to get it off her. She grabbed his head and pushed her tits in his face, moaning loudly as he sucked on her hard nipples.

"Fuck, I love big white girl titties," Treyvon said, coming up for air. "Are you ready to feel what a real black cock is like?"

Amy looked down at his lap and was surprised to see that his cock was hard again. She could see a drop of white cum from his earlier climax running down the shaft, bright against the dark skin. This was it. "God, yes," she answered. Treyvon pulled her forward and she straddled him on the couch. She put her hands on his chest and lowered her pussy towards his huge black dick.

"I want you to put it in," he said to her. Amy obeyed, grasping the black cock by the base and resting the head against her slit. She wiggled her hips a bit, and the tip slid inside her outer lips.

A black man's cock was touching her pussy! The thought made her dripping pussy even wetter. Amy's whole body felt electrified, like she could cum any minute. She lowered herself down onto the shaft a couple inches, feeling her pussy stretch to accommodate the welcome intruder. Suddenly Treyvon thrust upwards, pushing his cock inside her as far as it would go. She screamed in pleasure as a small orgasm rippled through her body.

The black cock inside of her felt better than even Amy's wildest fantasy could possibly prepare her for. Her husband's penis was nothing. The other men she had slept with during her swinger days were nothing. It was like she was a virgin getting fucked for the first time. Any other sexual encounter she had ever had in her life paled in comparison to the sweet stretching her overstuffed pussy was experiencing at that moment.

"Oh my God!" she cried. "Your cock... so big... so good!" All of this had been just the first thrust. Amy slid herself up the huge black shaft, feeling every inch before letting herself back down onto it.

"Yeah, girl. Ride that black dick. How does it feel in your married pussy?" Treyvon said as Amy bounced on his cock.

"Oh, fuck! It feels... so good!" She panted. She couldn't believe how full her pussy was. She thought the Jackson Hammer dildo would have prepared her, but it was nothing compared to the real thing.

Treyvon wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close to his body. Her big tits mashed against his chest as he began to thrust into her, his cock moving like a piston inside her pussy. Amy gasped as his cock hit her G spot again and again.

"Oh God! Cumming!" she shrieked, as the black cock plunging deep inside her gave her a squirting orgasm. Treyvon didn't stop fucking her while she squirted on his dick, her cum spraying out around his shaft as it sank into her pussy.

"Already? Girl, we're just getting started," Treyvon said. He slowed his pace, pulling almost all the way out and slowly back in, teasing her with his length. "Tell me how much you love this black cock."

It was a minute before Amy recovered enough to be able to speak. "I love your big black cock! It feels so good in my married white pussy," she said, trying to move her hips faster. Treyvon held her in place. He was in control of their speed.

Amy leaned down and kissed his lips, slipping her tongue into his mouth. Treyvon returned her kiss and sped up his pace. She moaned in pleasure and eagerly tried to meet his thrusts, but his arms still pinned her down.

"Your big black dick is stretching me out so good!" she said. "I don't think I'll ever be able to feel my husband after today."

"After today, you're gonna be Black Only," he said.

"Yesss," Amy said. "I only want to fuck black men from now on!" Treyvon released his iron grip on her waist, and she began grinding her hips down onto his cock. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she rode him.

"You're a black cock slut, aren't you, girl?" he asked.

Amy tried to answer affirmatively, but at that moment coherent speech was beyond her. She let out a long moan that increased in pitch every time Treyvon thrust into her. She arched her back and let her tits bounce freely as she fucked him. Her vaginal muscles squeezed the fat black dick, as if they wanted to pull it deeper inside her pussy.

"Damn, your white pussy is tight, girl. But not for long. I'm gonna ruin you for white men," Treyvon said.

MontanoIR
MontanoIR
779 Followers