Amy's Fascination Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MontanoIR
MontanoIR
780 Followers

"Do it! Stretch me out! Ruin my pussy!" Amy screamed, her big tits flopping up to slap against her chin. She drove her hips down on Treyvon's black cock, which was now balls deep inside her pussy.

"Aw, shit, girl," he said. "I'm about to cum in that tight white pussy."

Amy moaned and sped up, trying to milk his black cock with her pussy. Suddenly something occurred to her. Her husband had a vasectomy after the kids were born. She wasn't used to needing any kind of birth control, and she hadn't even thought of making Treyvon wear a condom. Her womb was unprotected. If she let him cum inside her, she might get pregnant.

But she didn't want him to pull out, either. Amy wanted to feel his cum inside her. She did the math in her sex-addled brain. "It should be okay," she thought. "I should be safe."

"Yes!" she cried. "Cum inside my married pussy. Make me yours! I want to feel your cock shooting inside me!"

Treyvon grimaced as his dick erupted inside Amy's unprotected pussy. He thrust it into her as deep as it would go, and held her hips in place. His cock injected jet after jet of his seed into her womb.

Amy's orgasm hit when she felt the first blast of hot cum spurt from the black dick inside her. Her pussy clamped down on it as it flooded her with his seed. "Yes! Fuck! I can feel it! I feel your cock pumping me full of your cum," she screamed in ecstasy.

Treyvon's dick kept spewing its load inside her for almost a minute before it finally stopped. Amy collapsed on top of him, unable to hold herself up any longer. They laid there for a while, catching their breath.

"So, you wouldn't happen to have any condoms, would you? Amy asked sheepishly.

"Nah, I don't use em," Treyvon answered. I can never find any that fit. Besides, isn't it a little late for that now?"

Amy laughed. "I guess. It's just that I'm not on birth control." She felt his cock twitch inside her as she said the words.

"So, you could get pregnant?" Treyvon's cock was definitely getting hard again.

"It's a possibility," she teased, wiggling her hips. "Why, does that turn you on? Do you like the thought of getting me pregnant with your black baby?"

Treyvon's cock was now fully erect inside her pussy. He pushed her up to a seated position, grabbed her hips, and started moving her up and down. Amy looked down at the black cock impaling her. White cum oozed out around the dark shaft with every thrust. Her entire mound was covered with it. When she went all the way down, her pussy lips mashing against the base of his cock, sticky strands would form as she pulled away.

"So you came here to cheat on your husband with a black man, knowing full well you weren't on birth control," Treyvon said. "Seems to me like this white slut wanted to get knocked up."

Amy rode his dick wildly, enjoying the wet sounds they were making as they fucked. Every felt so surreal to her. She was fucking a black man in his apartment in the middle of the day, ten minutes after he had just cum inside her pussy. She was finally living out the fantasy she had been masturbating to for weeks. She felt deliciously slutty.

"Yeah, give me another load," she said, bouncing her ass on Treyvon's black cock. "I need more of your cum inside me!"

"Fuck, girl," he said. "I knew you were crazy for the black dick." He wrapped her up in his arms again and flipped her over onto her back, all without pulling out of her. From this new position, Amy could see Treyvon's huge black cock penetrating her pussy. The sight drove her mad with lust.

"Your black dick looks so good sliding into my married white pussy," she said. "I can see it stretching me out!" She dug her fingernails into his back as he fucked her.

"You feel me resizing that pussy, girl?" he said, pounding his oversized black cock into her. "You're gonna be too stretched out to feel anybody's dick but mine."

"Yes! I never want to fuck anyone else ever again! Only you, Trey. I want to feel your dick inside me forever!" Amy swooned as the dark shaft impaled her.

"What about your husband? Treyvon asked, quickening his pace.

"Fuck him! He can't make me feel like this. Only your cock can. I love your black cock!" Amy responded hysterically. Treyvon's ceaseless pumping was about to make her cum again.

Evidently Treyvon could feel how close she was. "Cum on this black dick, white slut. Show me how much you love it." he said.

Amy climaxed again. She had lost count of how many times it had been. Her pussy clenched on the black cock inside, trying to milk the seed out of it again. She screamed and clawed at Treyvon's back as the pleasure overwhelmed her.

All the while, Treyvon did not relent his rhythmic thrusting. His hard cock was going balls dead each time it sunk into her. Amy felt a surge of pride at being able to take it all. She grabbed one of her tits at brought it to her mouth, sucking her own pierced nipple.

Treyvon must have liked that, as he increased the speed of his pumping. "You like seeing me suck my big white tits, Trey?" she asked.

"Yeah, baby. That looks hot as fuck."

Amy was enjoying the feeling of power that being able to arouse the black man was giving her. She remembered how his dick had reacted when she mentioned her lack of birth control. It gave her a wicked idea.

"Imagine what they would look like full of milk," she said. "Milk for my black baby."

Her words had the intended effect. Treyvon grunted and doubles down on his assault of her pussy.

"Yes, Trey," Amy said. "Shoot your load into my fertile pussy. Get me pregnant with your black baby."

"Fuck, girl. I'm gonna breed that married white pussy!" Treyvon said.

"Oh, God, I want that load in my unprotected womb! Knock me up with your black seed!" She screamed.

"Here it comes, girl," he growled, forcing his cock as deep inside her pussy as he could get it. Amy could feel his load burst from the head inside her, spray hot cum onto her cervix.

"Yes, Treyvon! Make me pregnant! Give me your black baby!" she cried, trying to make herself cum with him. She pinched her nipples and threw her hips back up at the spurting cock in her pussy until she finally shuddered in release.

As they both collapsed from their shared orgasm, Amy happened to glance at the clock. It was after 4:00. Where had the time gone? They had been fucking for almost five hours!

She tried to get up but Treyvon held her down, keeping his deflating cock inside her well-seeded pussy. He flipped the two of them over, so Amy was once again straddling his lap, facing him.

"You hungry, girl?" he asked her. In fact she was, so Treyvon grabbed his phone and ordered Chinese takeout for them.

While they waited for the delivery man, Amy decided to clean up Treyvon's cock. She stood up, and his dick flopped out of her pussy with a wet popping noise. A flood of his cum came out of her gaping hole as soon as the dick was free.

Amy eagerly lapped up his spunk, sucking the black cock that spent the afternoon blowing multiple loads inside her. She savored their mingled tastes as she played with her used pussy. She could feel his dick getting hard again under her attentions. When Treyvon went to answer the door for the food, she amused herself by scooping his cum out of her pussy and licking it off her fingers.

They wolfed down their meal, both eager to get back to each other's bodies. Neither of them bothered to get dressed. Amy couldn't keep her hands off of Treyvon's dick, slowly stroking the shaft while she ate.

After they finished, Amy went to clean up the cartons. As she bent over to pick them up, she suddenly felt Treyvon's hard black cock sliding back into her pussy from behind. She grabbed the coffee table to steady herself and spread her legs, moaning lewdly.

"My pussy belongs to him," she thought. "He can use it whenever he wants." She bucked her hips, fucking him back.

Amy's heavy tits swung as Treyvon pounded her from behind. He yanked her hair, pulling her head back. The loud slapping of his hips meeting her ass was the only sound either of them could hear.

This time, the sex was more raw, more primal. There was no teasing now, no dirty talk. They rutted like animals in heat. Amy's mind was blank. Her whole universe was the fat black cock ravaging her pussy.

Her knees gave out and she collapsed onto the coffee table. Immediately, she turned over and spread her legs again. Treyvon swept the takeout boxes off the table and fell on her, planting his cock back inside her eager pussy.

The tabletop was hard and uncomfortable, but Amy barely noticed. She wrapped her legs around Treyvon's waist, trying to pull him closer, to somehow get more of his cock inside her. His sweat dripped onto her body, but she didn't care. Her only desire was to make that black dick in her pussy erupt once more.

She didn't know how long they had been fucking when she finally felt his cock beginning to twitch. Her body responded in kind, and once again they came together. The black cock inside Amy released yet another load in her unprotected pussy. She squirmed on the table beneath Treyvon, enjoying every spurt of cum his dick left inside her, wishing it would never stop.

When they had both recovered Amy looked at the clock again. It was now almost 7:00. She needed to get home.

"Trey, this was amazing but I need to go," she said, the disappointment audible in her voice.

"Why don't you stay with me tonight? We could continue this in the bedroom," Treyvon said, pointing to a door down the hallway.

Amy knew she should go home to her family. That would be the right thing to do. But her pussy was already aching to feel Treyvon's black cock again. She was torn. Then she looked down between Treyvon's legs and saw the massive black meat that was already getting hard for her. Her resistance melted away. She knew she wasn't going anywhere tonight.

Amy found her phone and texted her husband, the lie ready as she typed. "Staying here with my sister tonight. She's in bad shape." She set the phone down, not bothering to wait for a response.

By the time the screen lit up again, Amy was already leading Treyvon back to the bedroom, his dick in her hand.

MontanoIR
MontanoIR
780 Followers