Amy's Fascination Ch. 11

Story Info
Amy and Treyvon begin her sister's education in BBC.
6.7k words
4.7
58.7k
56

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MontanoIR
MontanoIR
779 Followers

Amy ran her tongue up the underside of the hard black cock. Reaching the tip, she engulfed the whole thing in her mouth. Saliva drooled from the corners of her lips as she forced her face down onto it. She tried to breathe as best she could, feeling the thick black shaft plug her throat.

After almost five minutes, Darius finally stirred. He opened his eyes and smiled at Amy as she sucked his dick. His hands found her naked tits and began to tweak her hard nipples. She moaned in pleasure, the sound muffled by the fat black cock she worked with her mouth.

They had fucked twice more last night in Darius's bed after saying goodnight to Mara. Amy had made him pull out and cum in her mouth both times. She was surprised at how much she liked it. With Treyvon, she had always been fixated on taking his cum in her pussy. She never really had a chance to appreciate the feeling of a hard black cock spurting its load into her mouth.

Soon Darius's cock was ready to explode. Amy could feel it starting to twitch in her throat. She pulled her head up, bringing the head back into her mouth. She wanted to taste him before she swallowed it. She swirled her tongue around the tip, and was soon rewarded with blast of hot cum. She tried to savor the thick, musky flavor before swallowing, but the hard black dick was pumping too fast. Her mouth filled up with his load. She tried to get it down to make room, but she couldn't keep up. Cum burst from her lips and ran down the dark shaft, coating her fingers.

When Darius finally stopped cumming, Amy cleaned up his cock, licking up the seed that had escaped her mouth. "Good morning," she said.

"That's the best way to wake up, babygirl," he said. "Thanks. But I think I'm gonna go back to sleep for a while."

"That's okay. We need to get going anyway," she said.

"Your husband must be getting worried," said Darius, laughing.

Amy had actually meant that she had to go to work. She realized that she hadn't thought about her husband at all since leaving her house last night. She found her phone on the table next to the bed and checked her texts.

Sure enough, there were a bunch from Trent asking where she was, when she was going to be home, and so on. Amy rolled her eyes. She didn't want to deal with him right now. She was about to put her phone away when she noticed that one of the texts was actually from Treyvon.

"How did last night go?" the text read.

She was still a little unsure of what to say to Treyvon since accidentally telling him she loved him the other day. She had tried to convince herself that it was just something she blurted out in the heat of the moment, but it was still weighing heavily on the back of her mind. However, she was dying to tell him about her success in converting Mara. She typed a quick message: "Really well! It's actually not over yet. Will tell you everything later."

Amy stood and got out of bed. She needed to find Mara or they would be late for work. She turned to Darius, who had rolled over and closed his eyes. "Where did Mara and Lamar sleep?" she asked.

"There's a spare bedroom at the end of the hall," he said, groggily.

Stark naked, Amy walked outside Darius's bedroom. She had started down the hallway toward the living room where she had left her clothes when she heard a noise coming from the closed door at the end of the hall. She stopped. Was it moaning? She walked to the door and listened, her clothing forgotten. It was definitely moaning.

Amy's hand went to her pussy. It felt strange to her, and then she realized it was because she didn't have a load of cum inside her. She smiled to herself as she opened the door and stepped inside.

Mara was on all fours, her head down on the pillows and her ass in the air. Lamar was pounding her doggy style from behind. Her perky breasts jiggled each time he thrust into her. Both of their bodies were covered with a sheen of sweat.

Amy walked over to the bed. The couple didn't slow down as she approached. She leaned in and gave Mara a cum-scented kiss on the mouth. "We have to go," she whispered as the younger girl let out another moan.

She moved around behind Lamar. From this angle, Amy could see his cock penetrating Mara's pussy. Each time he plunged into her, his cock forced a droplet of white cum out of her slit. Clearly he had filled her up multiple times since last night. Amy ran her fingers across his naked chest. "Hurry up and cum in her again. We need to go to work," she encouraged.

Lamar grunted in agreement and started fucking her faster. Amy put her hands on Mara's ass and pushed it back to meet his thrusting. Mara threw her head back and screamed in pleasure as she came on the big black cock inside her.

"Oh, God! Yes! Fuck me!" she cried.

"He's gonna cum in your pussy again," Amy whispered in her ear. "Your fertile, unprotected pussy. Do you want it?"

"Yessss," she moaned. "It feels so good when he cums inside me."

"But you might get pregnant," Amy teased, putting a hand on Mara's belly.

"I don't care," the girl replied. "I just want to feel it!"

Lamar couldn't take any more. He grabbed Mara by the hips and pulled her towards him, burying his cock to the hilt inside her. Her eyes opened wide and rolled back as she came again. Amy fingered herself as she watched her friend have an orgasm while being inseminated by a black man.

After a few moments, Mara and Lamar both collapsed onto the bed. Amy could see Mara's pussy, swollen and wet, oozing cum. She crawled between the girl's legs and licked, tasting the black man's cum. Mara writhed in ecstasy as Amy's tongue explored her pussy and thighs, cleaning Lamar's seed off of her. She stopped short of sucking it out of her, wanting the girl to enjoy being full of cum all day long. After Mara was clean, Amy moved up and kissed her, sharing the cum she had collected. Mara accepted her kiss eagerly.

"I hate to break up this party, but we need to go," Amy said. "I will grab our clothes; I think they are still in the living room."

Mara nodded, and Amy went to go search for their clothing. She found it all strewn around the living room floor. After collecting it all, she got dressed. On her way back to Mara's room, she stopped to say goodbye to Darius.

She found him still in bed. When she touched his arm, he woke up. "We are leaving. Thanks for last night," she said.

Darius sat up. "When can I see you next, babygirl?" he asked.

"I don't know," she said. "You know I already have a boyfriend. I'll have to see what he thinks."

"Then can I at least get your sister's number?" he said.

Amy thought about her sister Becca. They were pretty close, but in the past few weeks Amy had been so obsessed with black cock that she hadn't talked to her at all. She honestly couldn't remember now if her sister really had broken up with her boyfriend, or if it was just a lie Amy had told so she could sneak out and fuck Treyvon.

The thought of getting Becca blacked stirred familiar feelings of lust in Amy. But she knew her sister wasn't ready yet. She would have to work on her a bit first.

"No, I don't think that's a good idea yet," she finally answered. "But if you are patient, I promise you will be her first black man."

"Alright, I trust you, babygirl. You have my number," he said.

She leaned in and gave him a kiss goodbye. When she got back to the guest room, Amy found Mara and Lamar making out on the bed. Reluctantly she pulled them apart and gave Mara her clothes back. She got dressed, and after exchanging numbers and a few more kisses with Lamar, she followed Amy out of the house.

They rode in silence for the first few minutes. Then Mara blurted out, "I don't know how you do it, Amy!"

"What do you mean?" she laughed.

"How can you go back to your husband every day, knowing how much better black men are? I'm trying to picture Kenny right now, and he disgusts me. All I want to do is to go back to Lamar and feel his cock inside me again," Mara said.

"I'm not going to lie to you," Amy said. "It's not easy. I haven't had sex with my husband in weeks. I still love him, though. He just doesn't do anything for me sexually anymore. Every day I look forward to the next time I can get fucked by a black dick."

"I would have stayed there all day with Lamar," she confessed. "The feeling of him cumming inside me was incredible."

"I told you it would be worth the risk," Amy said.

"Oh, God, I couldn't even think straight," Mara said. "I let him cum inside me so many times. What if I get pregnant, Amy?"

"The risk is what makes it so hot!" she replied. "Every time Treyvon cums in me all I can think about is how this is the one that will knock me up. Just talking about it like this is making me wet."

"You're so bad," she said. "Where are we going?"

"Back to your apartment," Amy said. "Don't you need to shower and change for work?

"Yeah, I guess," she said. "But I don't want to go back there. Kenny is there, and I don't want to deal with him right now. I have a feeling we're gonna get in a huge fight."

"We can just go in to work then, I guess," Amy said. "We can clean up in the bathroom and grab some spare uniforms. But you're gonna have Lamar's cum dripping down your leg all day long!"

"Oh no, how will I ever survive?" Mara said, and both girls giggled.

"Seriously though, I'm glad you enjoyed your first black cock," Amy said.

"I REALLY enjoyed it," said Mara. "I'm sorry I ever doubted you. Thanks for opening my eyes."

"Thanks for opening your legs!" Amy laughed. "I think every white girl needs to try it. I think I'm gonna convert my sister next."

"Ooh, that's hot," Mara said. "If I can help you, let me know."

"I definitely will," Amy said as she pulled the car into the parking space behind the coffee shop. She unlocked the back door, and they went inside. Mara went straight for the bathroom to wash up, while Amy went to go look for spare uniforms. She found a box of t-shirts in the office. She pulled them out one by one, but none of them were her size. Finally she chose the only one she was able to get over her massive tits. It was much too small, but she liked the way the fabric stretched across her chest. She grabbed another for Mara, as well as a couple of aprons.

Amy walked into the bathroom, not bothering to knock. She found Mara topless, washing herself off with a paper towel in the sink. She stripped off her shirt as well, and followed suit.

"Well," she said as they dried themselves off, "We May still look like we were up all night getting fucked, but at least we don't smell like it."

Mara laughed as she put on the shirt and tied it up, making it tight across her tits and exposing her midriff. She pulled her apron over her head and checked herself out in the mirror. Amy thought she looked sexy. She looked down at the girl's legs and saw a drop off wetness streaming down her thigh.

"You have cum on your leg," Amy pointed out.

"Hah, and I just wiped it off, too. This might get annoying," Mara said.

"Welcome to the life of a black cock slut," Amy said. "I had Treyvon's cum running down my leg every day last week. Anyway, every time you feel it, just think about how it got inside you to begin with."

"That's just gonna make me horny all day!" Mara exclaimed.

"Exactly!" Amy giggled.

A half hour before opening time, Janice came in, surprised to see the girls there already. She took one look at their outfits and smiled, shaking her head.

"You two look like you had a fun night," she said.

"Oh, we did," Amy said. "Tell her what happened, Mara."

"I took my first black cock last night," she said, turning pink.

Janice's eyes went wide. "You did? What happened? I didn't even know you were into black guys," she said.

"I didn't, either," Mara said. "Until a couple days ago. Amy convinced me to try it."

"So what did you think?" Janice asked.

"I loved it," Mara answered. "It was amazing. I can't wait to do it again."

"So if the three of us are always in the back room with black guys now, who is going to run the coffee shop?" Janice asked, shaking her head. "We're gonna have to hire someone new."

"Then sooner or later there will be four of us in the back!" Amy said, and all three of them laughed. She let Mara fill Janice in on the details of her first blackening while she finished getting the shop ready to open. Once everything was all set, she unlocked the front door.

The morning went by quickly, since it was so busy. Amy barely had time to think of anything else. After ten o'clock, however, the line died down and she had a moment to herself. She picked up her phone and sent a text to Treyvon.

"So we went out last night and met a couple black guys. Mara was shy at first but after a couple drinks she loosened up. We ended up going home with them," it read.

Treyvon's response did not take long to arrive. "Did she give it up?"

"She fucked her first black cock on the guy's couch next to me. I watched him fill her pussy with his load," she answered. Her nipples began to poke through under her shirt.

"That's fucking hot, girl. What about you? Did you get fucked?" he asked.

"I fucked him once in the men's room at the bar, and a couple times at his house. I made him cum in my mouth, though. My pussy belongs to you," Amy sent back. Her panties clung to her dripping wet slit.

"Good girl. You can tell me the rest in person. Meet me at my place at noon," he said.

"Trey I have to work," she text back. She had to fight the urge to touch herself.

"I don't care. I want to fuck my girl this afternoon. Figure something out," came the reply.

Amy's pussy throbbed, as it did every time Treyvon "claimed" her. She knew she had to find a way to get out of work and see him. She found Janice in the office.

"Do you think I could leave at noon today?" Amy asked her.

"I don't know..." Janice said. "We've been pretty busy today. What's going on?"

Amy wasn't sure what to say. Should she make up a story? She finally decided to be honest, hoping her boss would be sympathetic to her need for black cock.

"Treyvon told me to be at his apartment at noon," she said. "I tried to tell him I had to work, but he didn't care."

Janice looked at her with a strange expression, somewhere between sympathy and envy. "Okay, but we really have to figure something out. This place can't run if we are all out taking black cock all the time," she said.

"Thank you!" Amy squealed. "I knew you would understand. I will return favor, I promise."

She walked back to the front of the shop. Her pussy was soaked, and she now had two hours to kill before she would find relief. She distracted herself with wiping down tables and refilling sugar containers.

Amy went to the stock room to get napkins. It was the first time in a while she had gone into that room without intending to have sex. Even so, her thoughts immediately went to the orgy that took place there a few days ago. She had taken three black cocks at once. Her hand wandered down to her skirt as she walked past the place she had laid.

Amy shook her head. She stopped herself before she started masturbating. "Control yourself," she thought as she grabbed a package of napkins. "You'll get to cum soon enough."

As she walked back out of the stock room, she heard Mara laughing flirtatiously. Curious, Amy hurried to the front. Mara was surrounded by three young black men. She recognized two of them as Lamar's friends Odell and Calvin from last night. The third was a stranger, but all three were acting very friendly with Mara.

"I'm glad you guys came to see me," she was saying as she touched the stranger on the arm. "I get so lonely on these long shifts."

"Sure thing, baby," Calvin answered. "We'll be coming by a lot from now on. The scenery here is nice," he added, looking over at Amy.

The three men sat down at a table near the door. Amy walked over to Mara behind the counter. She could see wetness dripping down the younger girl's leg again. Grabbing a napkin, she knelt on the floor next to Mara and wiped it off.

"Thanks," Mara whispered. "Those guys were making me so wet."

They started longingly at the three black men. After a while they finished their drinks and got up leave. Amy saw Mara start to say something, then hesitate. The men walked out of the coffee shop. Mara looked disappointed.

"Did you want to fuck those guys?" Amy asked.

"I... I don't know," said Mara. "I didn't want them to leave."

"You need to be more forward. Those guys all wanted you. All you needed to do was say something and you could have taken them all to the back room," Amy said.

"It's all still so new to me," she answered.

"Don't worry. You'll get used to it. I was shy once, too," Amy said. She went back to stocking napkins. Every so often, she glanced at Mara. The girl was rubbing her thighs together, almost like she had to pee. Amy knew she was trying to keep the load of Lamar's cum inside her. Her own pussy was dripping at the realization.

Finally it was time for her to go. She practically ran to the minivan and got on the road. Treyvon's apartment was only ten minutes away from the coffee shop. She took the stairs to his floor two at a time.

Treyvon opened the door on the second knock, and Amy pounced. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed his lips. He held her up by hooking his arms under her thighs. As they kissed, she realized he was naked, and she felt his already-hard cock poking against her panties. She reached a hand down to move them aside, and then he was inside her once again. "Where he belongs," she thought.

They fucked in the open doorway. Amy knew that anyone passing by could see them, but all she cared about was getting that black dick. She moaned into Treyvon's mouth as he bounced her up and down on his enormous shaft.

She had her first orgasm only minutes after being penetrated. Amy felt her pussy begin to squirt, but the black man didn't relent. He pushed his cock deeper into her as she came.

"You missed my black cock, didn't you, girl?" Treyvon asked.

"Oh! Fuck! Yes!" was all Amy could stammer out as the orgasm rocked through her.

"You got your black cock fix last night, but now you need my cum," he said, practically reading her mind.

"Yes," Amy panted as she came down. "It just wasn't the same without feeling it pumping into me."

"That's my good girl. Who owns this pussy?" he said, driving her hips down onto his cock.

"You do, Trey. My pussy belongs to you. No one can cum in me but you!" she moaned.

"At least until you have my black baby inside your belly," Treyvon said, fucking her faster. He seemed to be close.

"Yes! Give me that black baby!" she cried.

She could feel his massive black shaft stretching her out again, resizing her pussy to fit only him.

"You know it's only a matter of time, girl," he said. "I've been cumming inside this pussy every day for a week and a half. You're probably already pregnant. But if not, then maybe this will do it."

"Oh, God, yes! Breed my married white pussy!" Amy was getting close again as well.

"Yeah, take my seed you married slut!" Treyvon said as he drove her body down onto his throbbing dick one last time. She felt it explode inside her, spraying her cervix with hot cum. She let herself go as the first jet of the black man's cum entered her. Her pussy milked each spurt from his cock as they came together. She wrapped her arms and legs around his body while he held her up, keeping his cock in place until he finished filling her up.

Afterwards, Treyvon set Amy down. Her hand immediately went to her pussy to keep his cum from dripping out, but to her surprise she couldn't feel any. "It must be really deep inside," she thought as she walked to his kitchen to grab a glass of water.

MontanoIR
MontanoIR
779 Followers
12