Amy's Fascination Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MontanoIR
MontanoIR
779 Followers

Treyvon closed the front door and followed her. As they rehydrated before their next round, Amy gave him the details of what happened the previous night with Mara.

"So you convinced her to let him cum in her pussy bareback? That's my girl," he said.

"It was so hot, Trey. I couldn't believe it when she agreed. But they fucked all night long, and she took every load," she said.

"Damn, all three of you coffee shop girls are gonna end up black bred. I love it."

"I know, right? It makes me wet every time I think about it," Amy said. "I do feel bad for Darius, though. He kept asking me when he could see me again. I think he's got a crush on me."

"I'm not gonna stop you from fucking another black man, as long as I get you pregnant first. Go ahead and see him," said Treyvon.

"I know, but I don't think he'd be satisfied with just another fling. He deserves someone that will be his girlfriend."

"I know that look," said Treyvon. "What are you thinking, girl?"

"My sister," Amy said with a sheepish grin.

"Damn, that's nasty, girl. Does your sister have any idea?" he asked.

"No. I think she has a white boyfriend still. I haven't talked to her in a few weeks."

"So she doesn't even know what you've been up to?" he said.

"No," said Amy. The last time I talked to her was before we ever met. I was still just fantasizing about black men and masturbating to interracial porn back then. We didn't talk about it."

"You should call her and tell her," Treyvon said.

"Right now?" she asked.

"Yeah, girl. I want to hear you describe to her how you became a black cock slut," he replied.

Amy nodded. She dug her phone out of her purse and sat down on the couch next to Treyvon. She dialed her sister's number with one hand while the other wrapped itself around the black man's semi-hard cock. Slowly, she began to stroke it as the phone rang.

Her sister Becca answered after the third ring. "Amy! I was starting to think you forgot about me," she said.

"I know, I'm sorry. There's been... stuff going on. I promise not to let it get in the way again," Amy said.

"Ooh, mysterious," said Becca. "What 'stuff' could make you forget about your own sister?"

Amy blushed and glanced down at Treyvon's huge, erect cock. She knew she couldn't just blurt it out. "Well, Trent and I have been having some issues," she said.

"Oh, Amy, I'm so sorry!" her sister exclaimed. "What happened? Did he cheat on you?"

"Not exactly," she said, her hand sliding down the massive black pole.

"What does that mean?" Becca asked. "Either he did or he didn't."

"HE didn't," Amy emphasized.

"Wait, what?" her sister said. "You don't mean..."

"Yeah, I did," she said.

"Oh my God! What happened?" said Becca.

"It's kind of a long story. So, a couple months ago, I discovered that I really liked watching a certain kind of porn," Amy answered.

"Wow, this is crazy." Her sister sounded incredulous. "What kind of porn?"

"The kind with white girls and black guys," she said. "Interracial porn."

There was a long silence, to the point where Amy was about to ask if she was still there. Becca's voice was low. "Are you serious?" she asked.

"Of course I am. I loved the contrast of the dark skin against the pale, and the way the black men just took what they wanted. Not to mention their size," said Amy. She wrapped her fingers around the base of Treyvon's cock and gave it a squeeze. She licked her lips as she watched it glisten, still wet with their shared cum.

"Their size..?" Her sister's voice trailed off.

"Black men's cocks are so big, Becca," Amy said. "Well, most of them, anyway. The ones I've seen are like two or three times the size of Trent. Don't tell me you've never seen one."

Again, there was a long silence before Becca answered. "No, I... Chris doesn't like those movies. The ones with black people in them, I mean. We watch porn sometimes when we have sex, but if one of those scenes comes on he skips it," she said.

"Okay, but you've caught a glimpse, right? Enough so you know what I'm talking about," Amy said. A droplet of pre-cum oozed from the tip of the black tool in her hand.

"I... I guess so," said her sister.

"Anyway, I was totally obsessed with watching interracial porn," Amy continued. "It wasn't long before I started noticing black men in real life, too. Soon I was getting wet every time a black man came into the coffee shop."

"Oh my God! Amy!" her sister cried. "I can't believe this."

"Then about a month ago, I met this guy. Tall and sexy, black of course. We started texting back and forth. He kept trying to convince me to cheat on my husband, and I kept trying to keep it to just sexy texting. Eventually, I couldn't stand it anymore and I gave in," Amy said.

"But how..." Becca started.

"Let me finish," Amy interrupted. "Becca, you have no idea how good it was. It was like all the sex I had before then was just practice, and that was my first real time. It was literally life-changing. I knew I could never go back to living without it. I have fucked him every day since that first time."

After another long pause, Becca asked, "What about Trent? Does he know?"

"No, he doesn't," said Amy. "Although I'm sure he is starting to suspect. I still do love him, Becca. But I have these new needs that he can't satisfy. The thought of having sex with him is honestly such a turnoff now." She felt Treyvon's cock throb in her hand when she said the words.

"This is so crazy!" her sister said. "But you sound so excited about it. You must be having fun."

"It's been amazing!" Amy said. "Last night we went to a club, and I picked up a guy. We danced all night and I ended up going home with him. It's the life I wish I had lived when I was in my 20s."

"You went home with someone?!" Becca cried. "Was... was he black, too?"

Amy rolled her eyes. "Becca, you're gonna have to assume that from now on, whenever I tell you a story about cheating on my husband with a guy, he's gonna be black."

"Sorry, but this is a lot to take in," her sister said.

"That's what I said when I saw his cock," snapped Amy. Treyvon laughed out loud at this, and she gave his cock another squeeze.

"Who's that?" Becca asked. "Oh my God, are you with someone right now?"

"Say hi to Treyvon, Sis. He's my black boyfriend," Amy said.

"Hey girl," said Treyvon, taking the phone from Amy. He gently pushed her head down to his dick, and she took the hint. She opened her mouth and engulfed his cock, tasting their mixed cum on his shaft. She saw him put the call on speaker so she could hear.

"H-hello," she heard Becca stammer. "Amy, I don't know what to say. This is too much."

Amy couldn't answer, as her mouth was full of black dick. She sucked it eagerly, making audible slurping sounds as the shaft went down her throat.

"What is that sound?" Becca asked. "Amy, what's going on?"

"You'll have to excuse your sister if she doesn't say anything for a while," said Treyvon. "She's got her mouth full right now."

"What?! Is she..." Becca trailed off again, seemingly at a loss for words.

"Yes, your sister is busy sucking my big black dick right now," he said. "How do you feel about that?"

There was another long silence. "I mean... I guess she can do whatever makes her happy," Becca said. "It's just... I had no idea about this side of her. I thought we were pretty close."

Amy felt guilty. She was about to speak up when Treyvon came to her rescue. "It's still pretty new for her, too. We've only been fucking for maybe a week and a half. She hasn't had much time for anything else," he said.

"This is insane," Becca said. "I can't believe I'm listening to my sister give some guy a blowjob over the phone."

"You're right," Treyvon said. "You should be able to see her, too."

Before either of the women could say a word, he pushed the video chat button on the phone. Amy heard Becca gasp as her face popped up on the screen, a look of shock frozen on her features. In the lower right corner, she could see what her sister was seeing: a close-up of her own face, her lips stretched around Treyvon's fat black cock.

Amy stopped and stared at the screen. She was embarrassed, but also incredibly turned on. A moment later, she felt Treyvon's hand on top of her head, gently pushing it down. She looked directly into her sister's eyes on the screen and went back to work on the thick black shaft.

Becca glared wide-eyed as she watched Amy make the dark cock disappear into her mouth. Her sister was speechless, but Amy noticed that she didn't look away.

"Doesn't she look beautiful with a black dick in her mouth?" Treyvon asked her.

"I... I don't know," Becca mumbled. "I can't believe this is happening."

"What's not to believe?" he laughed. "She told you she's obsessed with black cock, and now you can see it with your own two eyes."

"I always thought she had the perfect marriage," said Becca. "I had no idea that she would ever cheat on her husband."

"A lot of white girls THINK they are satisfied with their white husbands' little peckers, until they get a taste of a real man's cock. Your sister wasn't the first girl it happened to, and she won't be the last," said Treyvon authoritatively. He reached down and slapped Amy's ass, making her squeal.

"Oh my God," Becca said again.

Amy pulled the dick out of her mouth. "It's true," she said. "The sex is so much better with black men. I keep thinking about what I've been missing out on all these years."

"I think it time to show her, girl," Treyvon said. Obediently, Amy climbed up to his lap and lowered herself onto his rock-hard cock. He rubbed the tip against her pussy, but didn't put it in.

"What are you waiting for?" Amy whispered. "Fuck me!"

"I don't think your sister can see very well from this angle," he said out loud. "And she wants to see this, doesn't she?"

"What? No!" said Becca, shaking her head.

"Liar," said Treyvon. "You could have hung up the phone any time you wanted. You stayed on because you like what you're seeing. Watching your sister taking black cock turns you on. You didn't expect it to, and now you don't know what to do. You're scared."

Becca was quiet. Amy could see a glazed look in her eyes. But she didn't end the call. Amy rubbed her pussy in Treyvon's dick impatiently. She wanted to feel it inside her. He reached around her ass and put the phone on the coffee table behind her. When she looked at the screen, all she could see was a close-up of her pussy, teasing the tip of Treyvon's cock.

"You can hang up if you are afraid, Becca. But I think we all know you're not going to," said Treyvon. "Enjoy the show, and if you are still on the line at the end we will know who you really are."

The black man finally pushed his cock past her nether lips and entered her. It never ceased to surprise Amy how much easier it was for him to penetrate her the second time around, after she's already been stretched out and filled up with cum. But the pleasure was the same, no matter if it was the first time or the hundredth.

She glanced back at the phone every so often, loving the view of her own pussy being impaled. It was her favorite camera angle in the porn she used to watch, made even hotter by the fact that it was actually happening to her.

As she rode Treyvon's massive black shaft, Amy wondered what her sister was thinking. The phone call had escalated quickly out of her her hands, and Treyvon was in control. Becca hadn't said anything since they had started fucking, but Amy was certain she was still watching. Treyvon had a way of knowing what you were thinking, and using that to get you to do what he wanted. She knew her sister well enough to know that she hated people thinking she was scared, and would go out of her way to avoid looking like she was afraid of anything. Becca would participate in her own indoctrination into the world of interracial sex until the end, even against her better judgement.

The realization was an incredible turn on for Amy. She began riding Treyvon's cock even faster, pushing her hips down to get him as deep into her pussy as possible. Soon she felt him bumping against her cervix.

"Oh my God, you're so deep!" she cried, looking back at the screen to watch the dark shaft disappear into her. "Yes! Fuck my pussy!"

"You like watching that black cock going into your married white cunt, don't you, slut?" Treyvon was clearly intent on putting on a show. "You love the way my black cock looks when I take your pussy from your pathetic husband."

"Fuck! Yes! I love it!" Amy screamed, partially for Becca's benefit, but also because she felt it was true. "Only black cock can make me feel like this!"

"Who does this pussy belong to?" he asked, reaching around to cup her ass.

"You, Trey," she answered. "My pussy is for you to use, whenever you want it. It belongs to you."

"And what about my cock?" he said. His finger slid down the crack of her ass.

"I love your cock!" Amy said carefully, not wanting another embarrassing incident. "I would do anything for your big black cock. I need to have it every day."

"What do you need every day?" Treyvon asked, and he pushed his index finger into her asshole.

"I need to feel you cumming inside me every day!" she moaned. An intense orgasm was building up within her. "I love it when you pump my cheating pussy full of your black seed!"

"And what do you hope will happen?" he pushed, fingering her ass.

Amy couldn't stand any more. She let loose, her orgasm making her squirt all over the cock protruding from her slit. She threw her head back and screamed, "I hope your cum will knock me up! I hope I will get pregnant with your baby! Yes! I need it! I want that black baby so bad!"

She heard her sister gasp loudly on the other end of the phone, but it barely registered to her sex-addled mind. All she cared about was feeling Treyvon's cum flow into her womb.

A moment later her efforts were rewarded. Treyvon roared as he grabbed her hips and held her down, his cock beginning to twitch. Amy felt him release inside her the hot cum flooding her pussy once again. It was like bliss. She opened her mouth and let out a long, deep moan as her black lover inseminated her for the second time in as many hours.

Her orgasm had subsided, but Amy kept grinding her hips on the hard cock inside her pussy. She looked back at the phone and saw Treyvon's cum oozing out from her overstretched pussy lips. She licked her lips as she watched a glob of it drip down the dark shaft, only to be pushed back up when he thrust into her again. She was glad her sister was getting to see this.

"Well, Becca, what did you think?" Treyvon asked when his dick had stopped shooting cum into Amy. He kept his finger in her ass as they rested.

There was no answer on the other end. Becca's face was unreadable, her eyes glassy. "I have to go," she said, and ended the call.

"Shit, I hope we didn't go too far. I don't want to scare her," Amy said.

"Nah, she just needs a little time. That was a lot of new stuff for her. I guarantee she will touch herself to it tonight. Tomorrow it will be all she can think about. She'll call you in a couple days with all kinds of questions," Treyvon said.

Amy picked up her phone. She saw that Treyvon had also started recording when he put the phone behind her. She was now the proud owner of a twenty minute long close-up video of her ass bouncing up and down on his big black cock. "Maybe I will send it to Becca later," she thought as she saved the video.

After she closed the video chat app, she noticed her messages. She had 5 missed calls and 13 new texts. They were all from her husband. She was so focused on Treyvon that she had neglected to call him at all that day. She scrolled through the identical "Where are you?" texts and was about to answer when Treyvon pushed a second finger into her ass, making her shiver.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I was about to text my husband. I haven't talked to him since before I left for the club last night. He's wondering where I am," she said.

"Let him wonder," he said, taking the phone out of her hand. "I'm not done with this pussy yet."

Amy eyes rolled back in ecstasy as he began to pump his stiffening cock into her pussy again.

MontanoIR
MontanoIR
779 Followers
12