All Comments on 'Amy's Fascination Ch. 11'

by MontanoIR

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot!

Nice story. I can't wait for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Becca is racist and needs to be domesticated

She hung up phone because she cannot conceive of black man fucking a married white woman. So what Amy will do is invite Becca to dinner at an Italian restaurant but take her to a black owned restaurant where Becca will be so pissed off she's not eating Italian but is being primed for interracial seduction by a black woman who will forcibly seduce her with a deepening mouth kiss with tongues intertwined as another black woman unclapses the bra and removed it from her while squeezing her tits to arouse her further. Dress and panties pulled down as she is escorted to a private room where Darius and Treyvon are ready to take over Becca with Darius taking over Becca by seducing her hard. The humiliated white bitch is made to fuck and suck two black cocks while be driven on by her black mistress. Amy will revel over her sister's humiliating conversion to BBC and enforcement of her racist morals from her conservative upbringing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The best

My god I love this story, it’s development is perfect! Please keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Don't stop this series. Keep it coming. Nothing on this site is better than this right now. Excellent writing.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I've been just like Amy cause there was a few Mens that I woke up before they was up by Sucking there dick like she done for Darius. Some times the Mens would wake up and be all ready HARD and let me finish them and some tiimes they would roll on top of me once they woke up and was HARD from my Mouth and me SUCKING Them and would start Fucking me. Yeah I took GOOD Care some my Lovers that way and let them CUM GOOD and DEEP IN me and got the kids to prove it. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMontanoIR@MontanoIR
Protip: don't listen to anonymous trolls in internet comment sections. I didn't die of coronavirus. Being locked down with my girlfriend means I have almost no time to write. Chapter 18 has been submitted for review. I will continue to work on this story until it is finished, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES