Amy's Fascination Ch. 14

Story Info
With her husband away, Amy takes Becca to the coffee shop.
10.1k words
4.56
43.8k
41

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MontanoIR
MontanoIR
780 Followers

Amy ran her fingers along her soapy body. Her hand stopped when she got to her belly. It never failed to turn her on, thinking about how the black baby growing inside her would soon make it swell. When that happened, she would no longer be able to hide her obsession. Everyone would know her secret. The thought sent shivers down her spine.

She wanted to play with herself, but the shower water was starting to get cold. Amy rinsed the soap from her massive breasts and turned the water off. As she dried off, she found herself rubbing her pussy with the towel. She shook her head and laughed. She was always so horny these days.

Amy walked out to the living room, where her sister Becca was sleeping on the couch. After they had left Darius's house last night, both of their pussies filled with cum, Becca had declared that she didn't want to go home to her boyfriend Chris. Amy had happily offered to let her sister stay at her house. Her husband was confused, but she told him Becca and Chris were having problems, and he didn't question it any further.

This weekend was the big father-son camping trip that Trent had been looking forward to. He and the kids were leaving right after breakfast, which gave Amy the whole weekend to spend with Becca, and whatever black dick might cross their paths. However, she did have to work a short morning shift at the coffee shop to make up for all the times she had called off recently.

She got some bacon in the pan and started to work on making pancakes. Becca woke up to the sound of cooking and offered to help. Soon, the smell of bacon had Trent and the kids awake as well. They had breakfast together as a family, and after they had finished, Amy helped her husband pack everything into his car. Once the kids were loaded up, she stood in the driveway and waved goodbye to them as they drove off.

"So, what do you want to do today?" she asked Becca as they walked inside.

"Don't you have to go to work?" her sister replied.

"Yeah, but only for a couple hours. Ten to one o'clock," Amy said. "You should come with me, though. You never know who might stop in while we are there."

Becca smiled at her. "Knowing you, I'm sure it will be a black man!"

Amy laughed. "You're not wrong," she said. "But we have a couple hours until we have to leave. Let me show you something I've been working on."

"Sure," Becca said, sitting down at the kitchen table. Amy went to her bedroom and unplugged the laptop from where it had been charging. She brought it back out and sat next to her sister at the table.

"This is the website I was telling you about, the one Treyvon showed me," she said as she opened her profile. "I've been uploading pictures of me over the last few days. That's how I caught Jackson Hammer's eye, and got that video I played for you yesterday."

"Oh, wow," Becca said as she looked over the photos of Amy naked in a dozen different sexy poses. She pointed to one where Amy was about to insert her dildo. "Is that really how big yours is?"

"Yeah," Amy said. "You want to see?"

"You know, I kinda do," Becca said. "Is that weird?

"Of course not," Amy replied. "I get it. I was totally into seeing you get fucked yesterday. Let me go get it."

Amy got up and returned a second later with her dildo. She handed it to Becca, who accepted it with a look of awe on her face. She turned it over in her hand, admiring its girth.

"You want to try it out?" Amy asked.

"See, now THAT would be weird," her sister said. "Anyway, I think it's a little too big for me yet. I do want to get mine, though, so we can compare."

Becca ran out to the car to grab the bag containing her dildo and porn movies. While she was gone, Amy looked over her profile, reading the new comments she had gotten since she had last checked the site.

"Your tits are fucking amazing," wrote NVBull_23.

"You have a regular BBC yet? If not, I volunteer!" said bigblackbrock.

"I love your sexy body. I bet you look amazing fucking a big black cock," wrote MaryQueenofSpades.

Amy's pussy was soaked after going through her comments. She slid one hand into her panties just as her sister walked back in. "Starting without me?" she asked, sitting down next to her.

"You know how it is," Amy said, grinning.

Becca pulled her dildo out of its box and held it next to Amy's. It was a good two inches shorter, and not quite as thick around. Amy watched her sister hold both dildos up to her face. She pulled out her phone and took a picture.

"What are you doing?" Becca asked.

"You just looked so hot with those two black cocks in your face," Amy replied. "I just had to capture the moment."

"Let me see," Becca said, reaching for the phone. "You're right, this is a really sexy pic," she said as Amy held it out for her to see.

"You should post it," Amy said. "Make a profile on this site."

"Okay," Becca said. "I guess it couldn't hurt."

"Let me log out so you can make yours," Amy said, sliding the laptop over to her. Becca clicked through the first couple registration screens.

"I need a name," she said. "What name did you use?"

"BustyWhiteWife4BBC," Amy said. "Treyvon came up with it."

"Haha, I like it. Very descriptive," Becca said. "But it doesn't help me. I'm not a wife."

"But you do like BBC, right?" Amy teased.

"After yesterday, how could I not," Becca laughed.

"Keep it simple, then," Amy said. "How about 'BBC_Becca?'"

"That works," she said, typing in her name. "Interests?"

"Just put 'fucking black men' or something. You're putting too much thought into it," Amy said.

"Okay, okay... jeez," Becca said. She finished her profile and uploaded her picture.

Amy took the laptop back and switched over to her account. She shared Becca's photo and typed, "Everybody follow my sexy sister BBC_Becca. She just fucked her first black man yesterday and now she can't get enough!"

"That should get you a few followers," Amy said. "They love hearing about a new girl going black for the first time.

"Thanks," said Becca. "Let's look through some more; I want to see what these guys are packing."

"Here," Amy said, swapping accounts again. "You control it. Follow the ones you like." Becca clicked on the photo section and opened the first black cock picture she saw. As it expanded to fill the screen, she put her spare hand into her panties to rub her pussy.

The two girls clicked through two dozen cock pics in silence, rubbing themselves to each in turn. After a good ten minutes, Becca got to the next one and stopped. "Is that... Treyvon?" she asked.

"Good eye," Amy said. "His cock must have left quite an impression on you if you can recognize it so easily."

"Well, I did spend a good part of yesterday morning staring at it," Becca said. She clicked onto Treyvon's profile and scrolled through more of his photos. "Oh look, it's you, Amy!"

"These are the ones we took the day I made my profile," she said.

"Look at that cock," Becca said, clicking through the pictures.

"Are you regretting not fucking him yesterday?" Amy laughed.

"I... wasn't ready yet. But if you gave me the chance today, I would jump on him!" Becca said.

"You might get your chance," Amy said. "My husband is gone all weekend, so we can do whatever we want. Maybe we can spend the night with Treyvon."

Becca didn't answer. Instead, she reached for her dildo and inserted it into her pussy. Then she clicked on a video of Treyvon fucking a girl. She stared at the screen and slowly fucked herself with the black toy.

"That's a good girl," Amy said. She picked up her own dildo and rubbed it against her clit. "Don't you just love watching his big black cock slide into her tiny white pussy?"

"Mmmm, I do," Becca said, pushing the dildo into her cunt in pace with the video. "It's so sexy."

Amy watched her sister masturbate until the video ended. By now, she had the dildo inside her own pussy. "You wanna see some more of Jackson Hammer?" she asked, reaching for the keyboard.

"Ooh, yes please," Becca said. Amy found Jackson's profile, and clicked on his videos. She started with one of him stroking his cock. Becca gasped as she realized the full size of it.

"You like it?" Amy asked her sister.

"It's so... big! The video yesterday didn't do it justice," Becca said. She began to fuck herself deeper, letting her body adjust to the fat black dildo.

"Here, watch him actually fuck a girl," Amy said, pulling up the video. It was rather short, only a couple minutes in length, but Becca watched it intently. Her dildo was now buried all the way inside her pussy. She was pushing on the base, apparently enjoying the feeling of it hitting her cervix.

After the video ended, Becca instantly hit the play button again. The clip restarted, and she went back to playing with her pussy. Amy saw her sister lick her lips as Jackson's cock penetrated the white girl on the screen.

They watched the video again and fucked themselves with their dildos. Amy found her sister's lust for Jackson's cock to be just as arousing as the video itself. As it came to an end the second time, she whispered, "Do you want to see more? A longer video?"

Becca nodded her head vigorously. She watched, her eyes glazed over with desire as Amy stood up and retrieved her "Best of Jackson Hammer" DVD. She popped it into the living room DVD player and motioned for Becca to come join her on the couch.

Her sister waddled over, one hand holding the dildo inside her as she walked. She sat down on the opposite end of the couch and spread her legs wide. Amy pressed play on the remote and did the same. There was just enough room for them to fit, with only their knees touching.

The first scene started. It was one Amy had seen countless times already. It started off with a dark haired white woman talking to her husband. He was telling her that a real estate agent would be coming by to list third house that day when there was a knock at the door. She went to answer it, followed by her husband. The woman opened the door, and her eyes lit up when she saw Jackson Hammer standing there. She quickly asked him to come inside. The camera focused on her staring at his sizable bulge as he stepped in the house. She started showing him around the house, constantly touching his arm and flirting with him. Her husband trailed after them, looking upset.

Amy kept an eye on her sister as they watched the movie. Becca's dildo was barely visible, buried to the hilt inside her pussy. She started to pull it out slightly, only to push it back inside before it was a third of the way out. Her braless tits jiggled under her t-shirt with every thrust.

Back on screen, the husband was telling his wife that he had to leave for work. The woman was standing close to Jackson, her back turned to the white man. He stared jealously as she grunted a cursory goodbye without even turning to look at him.

After he left the room, the woman grew more forward. "I thought he'd never leave," she said, dropping to her knees in front of Jackson. She put her hand on the front of his pants, tracing the outline of his massive cock with her fingertips.

"What about your husband?" Jackson asked.

"Oh, don't worry about him," the woman said. "He doesn't do anything for me anymore. Only a black man's cock can satisfy my cravings." Amy mouthed the words along with the woman on screen. She pumped her dildo in and out of her slit as the woman unzipped Jackson's pants.

Becca moaned out loud as they watched his cock spring free. The girl wrapped both hands around his shaft, and there was still enough of his cock uncovered to dwarf any white penis Amy had ever seen. The woman licked the underside until she got to the tip, then hungrily sucked the head into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck," Becca said. "That's so hot!" She rubbed her clit with one hand while the other roughly shoved her dildo into her pussy. Amy matched her speed as they watched the black dick vanish into the woman's mouth. She was a pro, taking the monster down her throat with no problem.

"Your cock is so much bigger than my husband's," the girl on screen said, coming up for air. "I want to feel it in my pussy."

Jackson didn't waste time. He picked up the petite woman in his arms and dropped her onto his dick in one smooth motion. Becca's mouth hung open with desire as she saw the massive black cock split the girl's lips and slide into her pussy. Jackson held her up and bounced her entire body up and down on his shaft.

"Oh, my God! Your cock feels so good! You're so much better than my husband!" the woman screamed. Amy watched her being penetrated and fucked herself with the black dildo. Suddenly, her orgasm was upon her. She threw her head back and moaned in pleasure as she came. She could feel the warm pressure building inside her pussy and ripped the dildo free. It was followed by a gush of liquid as she began to squirt. She rubbed her clit, spraying her juices everywhere. It was making a mess, but Amy didn't care. It felt too good.

After she came down, Amy looked at her sister. Becca's thigh was splattered with her cum, but she didn't seem to care. Her attention was focused on the screen, where the camera had zoomed in to a close up shot of Jackson's cock inside the woman's pussy. Every time he lowered the woman down on his shaft, Becca would moan and plunge her dildo inside all the way.

Amy leaned in to whisper in her ear. "That's it, Becca. You're such a good slut. Fuck your pussy with that dildo while you watch that big, black cock go to work. But don't cum yet. You can only cum when you see his big, black cock cum inside her. You need to see him cum inside her. You hear me?"

"Yesss," Becca hissed, her hands never slowing down.

"Then say it," Amy said, sitting back. She grabbed her phone and started to record a video.

"I can only cum when I see his black cock cumming inside her," Becca said hoarsely. Her fingers moved like a blur over her clit as the dildo stretched her pussy.

"That's my girl," Amy said. "Tell me what you like." She kept recording, making sure to get the TV in frame as well, so it was obvious that Becca was masturbating to interracial porn.

"I like big black cock," Becca squealed. "I like to see fat black cocks inside tight white pussy!" She was getting close, Amy could tell. But obediently, she was holding it back until she saw the guy on screen bust his load.

Amy stopped filming and opened her text messages. "Look what my sister is doing," she sent to Treyvon, along with the video she just took.

"Damn, girl. You work fast," he replied.

"I got her to fuck Darius last night. She's hooked," Amy wrote back.

"Shit, I wish I could have been there." Treyvon text.

"You can still have your chance. I'm taking her to the coffee shop today. Come and see us," she said.

"I wouldn't miss it. See you there."

Becca's moans brought Amy's attention back from her phone. Her sister was holding the dildo still in her pussy, and her other hand was resting in her clit. She gazed at the television, where the girl was on her back with her ankles in the air. Jackson was on top of her, pounding away at her pussy with his massive black tool.

Amy knew the scene all too well. She had made herself cum to it countless times over the past week. She knew Jackson was about to cum. Amy leaned over to her sister again and whispered, "Are you ready, Becca? He's about to cum. As soon as you see him start to pump his load into her, you can make yourself cum, too."

Becca was too consumed by lust to answer. Instead, she grasped her dildo tightly in preparation for her orgasm. Together they watched the screen. The camera zoomed in again, centering on the woman's pussy. With every thrust of Jackson's hips, her lips stretched around the girth of his cock, gripping his shaft as it withdrew. Both girls were mesmerized by the rhythmic thrusting, until he sped up and snapped them out of it.

"Here it comes!" shrieked Amy, stroking her sister's hair as the girl frantically plunged her dildo into her pussy.

Jackson Hammer let out a grunt and buried his cock to the hilt inside the woman. Amy could see his balls contract as he began pumping his seed into her pussy. She licked her lips subconsciously as she watched the underside of his shaft pulsating. After a few seconds, a droplet of white cum burst the tight seal between the girl's pussy lips and Jackson's cock.

Amy looked at Becca. As soon as she saw the drop of cum oozing from the girl's overstretched pussy, her sister let herself go, an incredibly hard orgasm rippling through her body. She kept her dildo inside as she thrashed about in ecstasy.

"Look at that," Amy whispered to her. "Look at his cum drooling out of her, dripping down onto her asshole. He must have cum so much inside of her to fill her pussy like that. You want to taste it, don't you. You wish you could lick his cum off of her asshole, don't you, Becca?"

Her sister looked at her, and they locked eyes. Becca nodded her head, unable to speak.

"You wish it was inside you, though," Amy said. "As much as you want to taste it, the thought of that magnificent black cock pumping your pussy full of cum turns you on even more, doesn't it?"

"Oh, fuck! Yes!" Becca threw her head back and screamed. She let go of the dildo and gripped the couch cushions for dear life. Amy was about to give her more dirty talk, but realized it would be in vain. Her sister's orgasm was one of the most intense she'd ever seen. She just watched in awe as Becca moaned and squirmed in pleasure.

A few minutes later, her sister opened her eyes. "Wow," she said. "I've never cum like that before. Not even with Darius last night."

"Last night was your first time," Amy said. "It gets better every time with black men." She looked at the clock. "Oh, we have to go, or I'm gonna be late for work."

Becca went to take a quick shower while Amy cleaned up the aftermath of the morning's session. She stuck the dildos in the dishwasher, making a mental note to put them away before her husband got home. After tidying up the kitchen and living room, she put on her slutty work uniform. She decided not to wear a bra, and tied her t-shirt extra tight at the waist.

Becca finished her shower. Since all of her clothes were at the house she shared with her boyfriend, Amy let her borrow some clothes. They had fun choosing an appropriately slutty outfit to go along with Amy's work uniform. Becca settled on a tight, low-cut too that displayed her ample cleavage and left her belly bare. She went braless as well, and her nipples poked out obscenely under the thin material. A short skirt with no panties on underneath completed the outfit.

"I look like a slut," Becca said, looking at herself in the mirror.

"Good!" Amy said. "You are a slut. You had sex with a black man you just met last night, and you're about to do it again."

Becca giggled and nodded. They got in the minivan and drove to the coffee shop. Amy parked behind the building, and the girls walked around to the front entrance. They got a few stares from passersby as they made their way to the door.

Walking inside, the first thing Amy noticed was all the black men. There were four or five groups of them, sitting at tables or hanging out at the counter. Usually, around this time, there would be one or two black guys in the shop. Amy had been keeping a keen eye on these things as of late. Of the 20 or so people in the building, a dozen of them were young black men. It was unusual, to say the least.

"Lamar and his friends must be spreading the word about us," Amy thought as she glanced around the room. At a table next to the door, a white couple sat across from each other. Two black men stood on either side of the woman, talking to her while ignoring her companion. She was blushing, seeming to enjoy the attention, while the white guy across the table looked annoyed.

MontanoIR
MontanoIR
780 Followers