Amy's Fascination Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MontanoIR
MontanoIR
779 Followers

"Okay then," Becca said. "I want Sam. You take DeShawn." She stood and walked over to the new black man, her big tits swaying with every step she took.

"Hey, girl," Sam said as she approached. "I thought you said you didn't work here."

"I don't," Becca said, leaning into his hand as he went to grab her breasts. "My sister does. This is my first time in the back room."

Sam played with her tits, both hands kneading the ample flesh. "So, you like black men?" he asked.

Becca gazed up at his eyes. "Yes, I love black men," she said, her hand slowly rubbing down his chest towards his crotch. "Especially what they are packing in here."

Amy watched her sister pull out the black stranger's cock and go to her knees next to Mara. The two of them looked incredibly sexy sucking dick side by side. She tapped Janice on the shoulder and pointed them out. Her boss looked over and nodded, then pulled Treyvon to his feet. She dragged him next to Lamar and went back to sucking.

The scene looked like a promotional photo from her interracial porn website. Three black men standing in a row, each with a white girl going to work on his cock. Amy loved it. She took out her phone and snapped a picture before walking over to DeShawn.

"Hi, I'm Amy," she said. "Can I suck your cock?"

"I was just about to tell you to," he said, taking his place next to Sam and Becca. He unzipped his pants and pulled out a respectably-sized black cock. Amy knelt in front of him and brought the tip to her lips, giving the head a kiss before opening her mouth and taking it in.

She sucked him sloppily; spit drooling from her mouth as she tried to fit as much of his girth into her mouth as she could. DeShawn grasped her head and moved her back and forth. Amy held his shaft with one hand while massaging his balls with the other. She liked sucking his dick, but was dying to get filled again. She kept stealing glances sideways at the line of interracial couples next to her, hoping that one of the girls would stop her blowjob and offer her pussy instead.

Finally, she couldn't help herself any longer. She stood up and whispered softly to DeShawn, "Fuck me." Amy bent over, hands on her knees for support, putting her pussy on display for him. She felt his cock press against her nether lips before pushing inside her, sliding in to the hilt.

"Damn, girl," he said. "Your pussy is stretched out as fuck. Usually I have to ease into white girls slowly."

"Well, I've done nothing but fuck black cock for the past two weeks. It's bound to have that effect," she said, wiggling her ass. "Now you don't have to be gentle."

DeShawn took her hint and started to pound away at her pussy, grabbing on to her hips for better leverage. His cock felt incredible inside her. He was probably not as big as Treyvon, but at that moment Amy could feel no discernible size difference. He was penetrating her the way only black men could, filling her pussy up with cock and stretching her to her limit.

Next to her, she saw the others following her lead. Becca bent forward, mirroring her position to accommodate Sam's cock inside her. Further down, Lamar and Mara were already in synch, fucking each other with the beautiful rhythm that was their style. At the end, Treyvon caught her gaze and gave her a wink as he buried his cock into Janice's pussy from behind.

It was an intense sight, one that had Amy incredibly turned on. She threw her hips back on DeShawn's fat cock, feeling her orgasm building as it bumped against her cervix. The room was filled with the sound of bodies slapping together and women moaning in pleasure. She watched her sister and her friends sway back and forth as they were each ravished by a black man's cock.

Sam must have been enjoying the view as well, or maybe Becca's pussy was too good. Either way, he was the first to cum. He yelled out and asked Becca where she wanted it. "Inside me," was her response, which filled Amy with pride. The black man leaned over her sister's back and wrapped his arms around her waist. He plunged his cock in one final time and held it there while Becca came from the feeling of his seed shooting into her.

Seeing her sister orgasm always turned Amy on. She felt the familiar tingle building inside her pussy and gave in to the feeling, just as DeShawn whispered in her ear that he was about to cum as well.

"You want me to pull out?" he asked, short of breath.

"No, it's okay" she replied, pushing her hips back and forth on his cock. "You can cum in me."

No sooner than she got the words out, Amy felt DeShawn explode in her, the hot cum flooding her insides. She let her own orgasm wash over her, the waves of pleasure coinciding perfectly with each jet of cum DeShawn's cock pumped into her.

After she came down, Amy stepped forward and pulled herself free of DeShawn's cock. She felt his cum running down her leg and caught it with her hand. Becca came over and took it, licking the sticky seed from her fingers.

"Sorry that was so fast," Sam was saying. "I can usually last longer than that, but this is a new experience for me."

"Yeah, me too," DeShawn said. "Give me a couple minutes to recover and we can go again."

"No worries," said Amy. "I know how it is."

They turned and watched the other two couples. DeShawn and Sam stroked their cocks slowly to try and coax them back to life. Amy pointed out Mara and Lamar to Becca. They watched the younger girl fuck, her back arching and body moving like it was a dance. Occasionally, Amy would scoop some cum off of her leg and offer it to her sister, who would lick it up without taking her eyes off of Mara.

After a few minutes, her leg was clean. Amy wondered how far she could go with Becca. She dug her fingers inside her pussy to find more of DeShawn's cum. She nonchalantly held it up for Becca, who licked it off just as before.

"Doesn't that taste good?" she asked her sister as Mara and Lamar reached a crescendo.

"Mmm, yes," Becca said as she slurped up another fingerfull of cum.

Amy went back inside herself for more. She continued to feed her sister cum from her pussy as they watched the two young lovers climax. Becca seemed oblivious to what Amy was doing.

Mara threw her head back and screamed in ecstasy as the black shaft pounded into her from behind. "Cum in me! Cum in me!" she repeated. "Cum inside my pussy! I need it!"

Lamar didn't disappoint her. He roared in pleasure, thrusting into her with such force that the smacking sound filled the room. "Aw, fuck! Take it, baby!" he said as he thrust one last time before holding his cock inside her.

"Yes, baby, fill me up!" Mara cried. "Give me all your cum! I love it when you cum inside me."

"You're gonna be the next one who gets pregnant at this rate," Amy teased.

"I don't care, it feels so fucking good!" she said. "Oh, God, I can feel it! Yes! Yesss!" Mara trailed off and fell silent as the pleasure overwhelmed her. Lamar held her by her hips as he unloaded his cock inside her.

When he was finished, the black man stepped back and sat down on a nearby box, exhausted. Mara staggered forward over to Amy and Becca. She gave them a smile and started to sit down next to them when Amy stopped her. "Wait," she said. "Turn around and show us your pussy."

"Okay," Mara giggled and obeyed. She spun in front of them and bent over, hugging her knees and displaying her pussy for them. Amy could see a sheen of cum covering her lips, but otherwise all of Lamar's cum was inside.

"Isn't this sexy?" she asked her sister. "Just imagine how much black man's cum is inside this pussy right now." Becca nodded, not taking her eyes off Mara's slit. Amy leaned in and buried her face in her pussy, pushing her nose between Mara's lips and lapping up the warm seed inside.

After a few moments she stopped and pulled back. She looked at Becca. Her sister was starting hungrily at Mara's pussy. Amy knew Becca wanted to taste it, but she needed a little push. She put her hand behind her sister's head and pushed her forward. Becca tensed and resisted for a second, but then relaxed and allowed Amy to shove her face into Mara's ass.

Tentatively, Becca stuck her tongue out and licked her first pussy. Clearly she enjoyed it, since with every lick she grew more eager and soon stuck her tongue inside. Amy put her hands on either side and spread Mara's asscheeks, giving her sister better access to her pussy.

"Doesn't that taste good?" Amy said, deliberately choosing the same words as she used earlier.

Becca paused for a moment when she heard, but then went back to sucking the cum from Mara's cunt. "Mmmhmm," was all she said.

A moan from her right drew Amy's attention. She had been so preoccupied with making her sister eat pussy that she had forgotten about Treyvon and Janice. From the look of it, Janice was cumming on Treyvon's huge black cock. She was down on all fours with her ass in the air, almost as is she was doing yoga. The black man was letting her do the work, his hands on the shelf behind him. Janice was throwing her weight back onto his cock, burying him balls deep into her pussy.

"Cum in her, Trey," Amy encouraged. "Let her see how much better you are than that asshole Mike."

"Oh, fuck!" Janice panted. "Yes! Do it! Make me take it!"

"Here it comes, girl. You ready for it?" Treyvon asked. He reached forward and grabbed her ass with both hands.

"Please! Give me your cum! Fill my pussy!" she cried.

"Fuck!" Treyvon yelled as he started to cum. He slapped Janice's ass, leaving a red handprint on her asscheek while she moaned in pleasure.

"Oh, God! Yes! I can feel it inside me!" Janice said. "You're cumming so much!"

"Trey always cums a lot," Amy said. "Even for a black man." She watched as Janice slid forward onto the floor with her ass still up in the air, unable to keep her balance from her orgasm. Treyvon's cock popped free, spurting one last jet of cum onto her ass.

Beside her, Becca came up for air. When her sister noticed Janice's cum-covered ass on display, she lunged at her. Mara sat down next to Amy as Becca buried her face in Janice's pussy from behind. They could hear loud slurping as she eagerly sucked the cum from the girl's cunt.

The other three black men had been watching Janice and Treyvon as well. Seeing her get fucked had their dicks at attention once more. Lamar came over to Mara and pulled her to her feet.

"Remember when I told you my boys wanted a turn at you?" Lamar asked her. "What do you say about all three of us?"

Mara gave Amy a nervous look. Amy stroked her hair, smiled, and nodded. Mara took a deep breath and said, "Anything you want, Lamar. My pussy belongs to you."

Amy chest swelled with pride, and her pussy throbbed with lust. She watched as Lamar got down on the ground to let Mara climb onto his cock. As she impales herself on the dark pole, DeShawn got into position behind her and pushed his dick into her ass. With two of her holes filled, Mara moaned with pleasure until Sam stepped in front of her and filled her mouth. Now airtight, Mara began to fuck the three black men, their cocks vanishing into her pale body as she moved.

Next to her, Becca was spreading Janice's ass open with her hands to better reach her pussy. Amy could see her sister's nose pressed against Janice's asshole as she lapped at her pussy. Her boss was panting hard, clearly about to cum from the attention that Becca was giving her.

Amy's lust was unbearable. She pounced on Treyvon, who was watching the two girls next to her. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him, feeling his hard cock against her belly.

"Hey," she said, breaking the kiss. "It's my turn now."

"You know I always save some for you, girl," he answered. Amy grabbed his cock and stroked it for a second before getting down on her hands and knees for him. She felt the familiar girth of his cock push into her, and wiggled her hips to help him inside.

Once again, Amy was in pure ecstasy. Like an addict, she kept returning to Treyvon's cock to chase the immense pleasure it could give her. Mike and DeShawn had both been good, in their own way. After all, they were black men, and that was enough to get Amy's pussy throbbing. But neither of them had been able to give her the intense orgasm she had when it was Treyvon's massive tool inside her.

Already she could feel it building inside her. Amy watched Mara's gangbang as Treyvon fucked her. Seeing the girl take three black cocks was just as hypnotic as seeing her take one. Somehow she still found a way to look like a dancer while satisfying all three cocks at once. Amy wished she could get a closer look at her pussy and asshole being stretched wide open, but she was enjoying the position Treyvon had her in. It wouldn't be long now.

Janice's moan drew her attention back to the other two girls. Her boss was sitting upright now, holding Becca's head and pushing her face into her pussy. Her sister was rubbing herself with one hand while she lapped up Treyvon's cum from Janice's pussy.

"Yes! Lick me!" she cried, cumming on the girl's tongue. "You're so good at this!"

Treyvon leaned forward to whisper in Amy's ear. "Look at your sister lick my cum out of that girl's cunt. Her pussy is full of my black seed, too. See what you've done to her, Amy? You turned your own sister into a bisexual slut for black cock."

Amy lost control. She arched her back and screamed in ecstasy as her orgasm ripped through her body. The fat black shaft inside her drove her to new heights of passion as she felt it pound into her while she came. Her pussy clamped down on it, and she felt the warm pressure as she began to squirt. She sprayed Treyvon's crotch and her own thighs as the waves of pleasure rolled over her.

Treyvon kept talking. "And look at your friend Mara. A week ago she was living with her boyfriend, never having thought about cheating, let alone with a black man. Now here she is with all her holes about to be filled with black man's cum. Are you proud of what you turned her into?"

"Yesss!" Amy hissed, her eyes rolling back in her head. "I love it!"

"Who's next, Amy?" he asked. "I know you've been thinking about it. I know you want it for every woman you know. Who is it?"

Amy couldn't form a coherent response for a few minutes. Then, when her orgasm let up enough for her to speak, she said, "Everyone! The girl Kathy out at the register! My husband's mother Nancy! Even my own mother! Oh God, it turns me on so much. I want to see you fuck my mom, Trey. I want to see the look on her face when your cock slides into her. Oh! Fuck!"

Amy came again. This time, as her pussy tightened around Treyvon's cock, she felt it throbbing as he came with her. She felt every exquisite jet of cum splash warmly against her womb. She moaned softly to herself as her pussy filled with her black lover's seed.

"Damn, you're a freak, girl. I love it," Treyvon whispered to her.

"I'm serious, you know," Amy said. "That wasn't just dirty talk."

"Oh, I know it, baby," he replied. "The question is, what are you going to do about it?"

Amy thought for a minute. The beginnings of a plan started to form in her mind.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" she asked, a devious grin on her face.

MontanoIR
MontanoIR
779 Followers