All Comments on 'Amy's Fascination Ch. 14'

by MontanoIR

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

You need to take a look at page 3 where there is a technical error in repeat posting.

Kathy is next and Janice will slap her ass and take her to the break room for her introduction to BBC! Free coffee and bagels with cream cheese to all comers as Kathy gets plowed deeply with a reddening ass being mercilessly brutally slapped hard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice

That was nice but let's have Amy be in charge of even more depravity. Next time, after taking several loads, have Amy slide up Becca's body and sit on her face. She can treat herself to a couple more orgasms as she grinds on her sister's face. Becca will of course hesitantly comply because even though Amy is her sister, she has to have those cum loads.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This is a good story as far as this genre goes. I am glad you keep upping the ante so it doesn't go flat. But when the women fall too fast it takes some of the thrill away. Won't complain too much, you have a good thing going.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 5 years ago
Look at

news items in the real world for what's really going on between the black man and the white woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story!

As always, it is a delight and a great story on this site. Love reading the new chapters. You are one of my favorite authors. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

I want Nancy to be next...So she can cover for Amy when she wants Treyvon....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
great

the best story on this site, i appreciate your continuing writing.

cox61171cox61171almost 5 years ago
Great!!

This series just gets better and better can't wait for the next part!!

bigwilliestylebigwilliestyleover 4 years ago
Showing?

Would love to have Any showing with a big pregnant belly taking huge loads of black men's cun

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing story

I very much want Beccas relationship with the older Darius to develop overt "Daddy" themes, that's about the only one of my kinks not yet covered in this superlative story.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I love these stories. I done some alot like these. Some my girl friend and me changed Lovers and some times the Mens we was with went between Us the women that was there at the party or just partying naked. We was smoking up and Drinking and just Fucking and Sucking and Every One had SOoo much SEX. It only slowed when the Mens wasnt getting Hard no more or was ALL Cummed out and not shooting nothing even blanks but they left with there Balls Empty and Our Pussies and some times ALL our Holes Filled with there CUM. Yeah I even went down on some girls and some done me. I DO Like being with women at times to.

But like Amy I think Theres NO BETTER Place for a BLACK Lovers CUM then IN my Pussy. And I got the kids to prove that. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMontanoIR@MontanoIR
Protip: don't listen to anonymous trolls in internet comment sections. I didn't die of coronavirus. Being locked down with my girlfriend means I have almost no time to write. Chapter 18 has been submitted for review. I will continue to work on this story until it is finished, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES