Amy's Fascination Ch. 15

Story Info
Amy sets her sights on a new conquest.
6.2k words
4.55
33.5k
46

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MontanoIR
MontanoIR
781 Followers

Amy woke up in her own bed. She felt the familiar warmth of someone next to her, and smiled to herself when she saw who it was. Her black boyfriend Treyvon was sleeping in the spot where her husband should have been. But he was away for the weekend, and Amy was taking advantage.

On the other side of Treyvon, she saw the pale curve of her sister Becca's breast pressed against his dark skin. The visual made Amy's pussy wet. She remembered the previous night. She and Becca had shared Treyvon's cock in her marital bed.

Yesterday they had gone to the coffee shop where Amy worked. Along with her coworkers Janice and Mara, they had spent the afternoon getting fucked by a group of black men. She had introduced her sister to the joys of eating pussy, and Becca had taken to it eagerly.

She tried to remember exactly who fucked who in the back room of the coffee shop, but it all seemed to blur together. She remembered Mara being ganged up on by her black lover Lamar and his friends Sam and DeShawn. The college girl fucked like a porn star, and took all three black cocks like a pro. After they had each unloaded inside her body, Becca came over to suck the cum from her pussy and asshole.

Afterwards they switched partners again. Amy's mind was foggy from the intense orgasms Treyvon had given her. She couldn't remember whether it was Sam or DeShawn who fucked her in the ass next, but whoever it was had an amazing cock.

She remembered Lamar fucking Mara again while she sucked Treyvon's cock, and Becca riding one of the guys reverse-cowgirl style. She remembered Janice reluctantly leaving to go back out to the front.

Finally, when they were all exhausted, Amy had gotten dressed. She fixed her disheveled hair as best she could, and helped her sister do the same. Her shift had ended an hour ago, and she had never even bothered to clock in. She and Becca walked out of the stock room arm in arm with Treyvon, leaving Mara alone with three black men. On their way out they passed the new girl Kathy, who gave them a disapproving glare. Amy blew her a kiss. She knew she would teach the girl the truth about black men soon enough.

When they had gotten back to Amy's house, they had gone straight to her bedroom. In contrast to the orgy at the coffee shop, Amy remembered every second of this. They had started by sucking Treyvon's dick together, one of them licking his balls while the other concentrated on his shaft. After a few minutes they would switch, and vice versa.

Amy wanted to see Becca ride it, so she held the base in her hand and told her to climb on. She guided the fat black shaft into her sister's pussy, enjoying the way it made Becca's body shudder as inch after inch slid inside her. She loved the way it stretched her cute little pussy out, making it look obscenely large.

Becca began to bounce her ass on Treyvon's cock, her ass cheeks clapping each time she came down onto it. Her big tits jiggled as she rode, her erect nipples dancing with each thrust. She placed her hands on his chest for balance.

"Fuck him, Becca!" Amy said. "Feel that black cock inside you!"

"Oh God, he's so good!" her sister cried. "I'm gonna cum already!"

"Yes! Cum on that dick, Becca!" she said. "It's what we were made for! All white girls need to cum on a huge black dick!"

Becca screamed as she came. Treyvon's hands gripped her ass, keeping her hips in motion. She fell forward, no longer able to keep her balance. The contrast of her white tits mashed against the black skin of his chest sent a jolt of arousal to Amy's pussy.

Treyvon didn't let up while her sister recovered. He thrust his cock up into Becca, whose eyes were closed as she moaned softly in pleasure.

"Cum in her, Trey," Amy said, loud enough for her sister to hear. "I want you to get her pregnant, too. I want both of us to have black babies together."

Becca's eyes snapped open and she stared at Amy. Treyvon slapped her ass and kept fucking her pussy.

"You know you want it, Becca," Amy continued. "You're completely obsessed with black men's cum. You spent all afternoon licking it out of those girls' pussies because you want it all inside you!"

"Oh, God!" Becca moaned. "Yes! I want it inside me!" She ground her hips hard on Treyvon's cock while he dug his fingers into her ass cheeks.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum," Treyvon said.

"Do it!" said Amy. "Get my sister pregnant, just like you did me! She wants your black baby inside her, too."

"Ah! Fuck!" Becca cried. "Yes! Give it to me!" She reared up and arched her back, her eyes glazed over with lust as she struggled to get as much of Treyvon's cock inside her as she could.

Treyvon roared and wrapped his arms around Becca's waist. Amy moved behind them just in time to see his balls twitch. She watched the underside of his black shaft pulsate as he pumped a load of his potent cum into Becca's fertile womb. She rubbed her dripping wet pussy as she witnessed her sister's black breeding.

Becca came again as soon as she felt Treyvon's cum spurt into her. Amy could see her pussy tighten its grip on Treyvon's cock. After a moment, a trickle of white cum dripped out from between her pussy lips and his shaft, contrasting brightly with the dark skin. Amy caught it on her finger.

Moving around to face Becca, she showed her the cum-covered finger before rubbing it across her lips. She then moved to kiss her sister, who stared wide-eyed at her. After a moment of hesitation, she parted her lips, and the sisters shared a cum-flavored kiss.

Amy pulled back as Treyvon rolled Becca to the side and withdrew his cock from her pussy, which gaped open obscenely after the pounding she just took. Amy reached for his semi-hard cock and wrapped her fingers around the base of his shaft. She bent down and took him into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down and sucked his cock, tasting his cum mingled with her sister's pussy juices.

As she sucked, Amy could see Becca playing with herself next to them. Her sister's hand had snapped to her pussy the instant Treyvon pulled his cock out, in an almost subconscious effort to keep his cum inside her. Now, her fingers were exploring her newly-stretched cunt. Every once in a while, she would bring them to her lips to lick his cum from her fingertips, before plunging them back into her pussy.

"Careful, Becca," said Amy, taking the black dick out of her mouth just long enough to speak. "You need to leave some inside you. You won't get pregnant if you eat it all."

Becca's response was a moan of pleasure as she plugged her gaping hole with four fingers. Her thumb pressed against her clit while she used the rest of her hand to fuck herself to yet another orgasm. With her other hand, she squeezed her tits and pulled on her nipples while she came.

Amy went back to sucking Treyvon's cock. When she felt it was hard enough, she climbed on top of him and guided it into her pussy. She loved the way it filled her pussy, stretching it to its limit. Her tits jiggled in Treyvon's face as she bounced on his lap. He grabbed them and squeezed hard, sucking on her pierced nipples.

The thick black shaft inside her pussy bumped her cervix as Treyvon bottomed out inside of her. She felt her pussy gush to help accommodate the invader. Amy imagined what it must look like, her pussy cream glistening white on the dark skin of his cock.

She fucked him for what felt like hours. She didn't want it to end. There, fucking a black man in her marital bed with her sister masturbating next to her, she felt deliciously slutty. She wanted the feeling to last forever. She thought of what it would be like to be able to do this every day, and for the first time seriously considered leaving her husband.

Treyvon's voice snapped Amy's attention back to reality. "You ready for me to cum in your pregnant pussy?" he asked.

"I would love it, but I think you should pump your load into Becca again. We need to make sure you knock her up," she replied, reluctantly pulling herself off of his cock.

"Oh, yes! Please," begged her sister. Becca's fingers were still inside her pussy. She moved her hand and spread her legs as an invitation. Treyvon climbed on top of her and plunged his dick back into her still-gaping pussy.

"Yes, Trey," Amy said. "Breed my sister's white pussy. Cum inside her fertile womb. I can't wait for us both to be pregnant with your black babies."

Treyvon didn't take long to comply. After four or five thrusts, Amy saw the now-familiar sight of his cock pumping its load inside Becca. Her sister's hands were on his ass, her pale skin contrasting with his dark skin as she tried to pull him deeper inside.

Amy rubbed her pussy as she watched her sister being inseminated once again. She had been close to orgasm when Treyvon told her he was about to cum, and the sight of Becca's pussy stretched around his fat black shaft was more than she could take. Her fingertips brushed her clit and suddenly she was cumming, a huge squirting orgasm that covered the other two in her juices.

The three of them were exhausted after the marathon fucking they had participated in that day. Amy and Becca lay with their heads on Treyvon's chest, looking into each other's satisfied faces as they drifted off to sleep. Once, in the middle of the night, Amy woke up to her sister riding her black boyfriend's cock again. She watched them fuck, their bodies glistening in the moonlight. She played with herself until her pussy squirted her cum all over them again. They hadn't even noticed she was awake, so it came as quite a shock. They quickly got over it, however, and Amy got to watch Treyvon fill Becca's pussy yet again.

Now, in the light of the morning, she smiled at seeing their sleeping forms intertwined in her bed. It looked so beautiful and natural, her sister's pale, naked body pressed against Treyvon's dark skin. Amy could see dried cum covering Becca's thighs as she draped her leg over the black man. His huge cock flopped over towards her side of the bed, making her mouth water.

Amy bent down and took the big black dick in her mouth. It began to swell at her touch, and was rock hard by the time her lips closed around it. She could still taste the mixture of his cum and her sister's juices from the previous night's fucking. Her pussy was instantly wet.

Treyvon stirred as she sucked his cock. Amy looked into his still-closed eyes, so that her face would be the first thing he'd see when he opened them. She took the long black shaft deep, forcing the head down her throat. Suppressing the urge to gag, she pushed it deeper, until her nose was pressed against his belly. She could smell his manly scent filling her nostrils.

Amy's hand slid between her legs and began to rub her pussy. She was soaked, just like she was every time there was a black cock nearby. As she slid her fingers into her slit, she stared at her black boyfriend's face, trying to will him to wake up.

After a few minutes, Treyvon finally opened his eyes. He smiled at Amy when he looked down to find her lips wrapped around his cock. He put his hand on top of her head, encouraging her to keep sucking.

Amy had other ideas, however. As much as she wanted to taste his cum after he blew his load in her mouth, the thought of watching him impregnate her sister turned her on even more. She pulled his fat cock out of her mouth and aimed it at Becca's sleeping body.

Treyvon caught on to what she wanted. He gently lifted up the leg Becca had across him, letting Amy line his cock up with her sister's pussy. Amy slowly pushed Treyvon's dick inside her sister as she slept, careful not to wake her yet. Becca's pussy was so full of cum that she was able to slide it right in.

Treyvon started to thrust into her, but Amy put a hand on his chest to stop him. "I want her to wake up to you cumming inside her," she whispered.

"Damn, girl," Treyvon said. "You're a freak. I love it."

Amy beamed at him for a moment, and then repositioned herself between his legs. She leaned in and began to lick his balls, her nose only inches away from her sister's cunt. She sucked one of his swollen balls into her mouth. Every time she breathed, she inhaled the scent of Becca's cum-filled pussy.

After a few minutes of sucking, Amy felt Treyvon's balls contract, and she knew he was starting to cum. She grabbed Becca's ass and pushed her deeper onto his cock. She awoke with a start, but Amy stroked her hair and told her everything was okay. Becca realized what was happening and relaxed, closing her eyes and smiling as she felt the black man's hot load pumping into her womb.

"Wow, what a way to wake up," she said, still groggy from sleep. Treyvon pulled out of her, and she instinctively put her hand over her pussy to keep his seed inside her.

Amy went to take a shower, leaving her sister to clean off Treyvon's cock. She turned on the water and stepped inside, feeling the steamy water splash against her body. While she washed up, she thought about the plans she had begun the day before, when Treyvon asked her which white woman she wanted to see blacked next. As she rinsed the soap off her tits, the pieces began to fall into place in her mind. "I think it will work," she thought to herself and smiled.

When she walked back into the bedroom after toweling off, she was greeted with the sight of her sister's ass bouncing up and down on Treyvon's cock yet again. She crawled into bed next to them and whispered in Becca's ear. "You are insatiable. You have eight loads of cum inside your pussy right now, and here you are, desperate for number nine."

Becca responded with a moan. "I love the way it feels, Amy. I can't help it. I need to feel like this all the time."

"Oh, you will," Amy said. "Now, finish getting pregnant. I have an idea I need to talk to you guys about."

Becca bounced her ass faster on the thick black shaft that impaled her pussy. Treyvon's hands were on her tits. She rode him until she heard him grunt, "Gonna cum!" Then, she slowed down and enjoyed the feeling of his warm seed spreading inside her.

After filling Becca's pussy again, Treyvon wrapped an arm around her waist to keep her from rolling off him. "Stay there," he said to her, keeping her impaled on his cock as they turned to listen to Amy.

"So, I've decided who I want to see get blacked next," she said. She explained her plans to them while Becca wiggled her hips, trying to get Treyvon hard again. The two of them listened, giving her pointers to improve the plan until she was confident it would work. Halfway through, Treyvon's cock started to swell again, and her sister rode it to orgasm again while they spoke.

After the plotting was finished, Amy watched gleefully as the black shaft pulsated inside Becca's pussy. She smiled, imagining it flooding her sister's fertile womb with yet another load of potent seed. Becca moaned with delight as she came again and again on the stiff black monster.

Treyvon rolled Becca off of him and went to get in the shower. Amy stroked her sister's hair as she recovered. "It's only a matter of time, Becca," she said. "If you keep taking Treyvon's loads like this, you're gonna end up pregnant like me soon enough."

"God, I hope so," she said, looking into Amy's eyes. "I can't believe I want it this badly. But it turns me on so much."

"Well, were both gonna look cute walking around town with our black baby bumps," Amy giggled. "Now, I have to go. I'll text you when we are on our way back."

"Okay, I'll see if I can find something to do until then," Becca said, glancing at the bathroom door.

"Don't wear yourselves out," said Amy as she walked out. She frowned. Even though it was part of her plan, she couldn't help being jealous that her sister was going to be fucking Treyvon all day. She got into the minivan and drove off. Fifteen minutes later, she pulled into her mother in law's driveway.

Amy had always gotten along well with Nancy. Her husband had told her his parents' marriage had hit a rough patch years ago, when his father had strayed. They seem to have patched things up, but ever since then, Nancy took a dim view of cheaters. Amy would have to play her cards right if she wanted to corrupt the older woman.

She went up to the door and rang the bell. A moment later, Nancy answered the door. "Amy! What a surprise! What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I was in the neighborhood and thought I'd take you to brunch," she replied.

"That sounds wonderful! Give me a few minutes to get ready," her mother in law said.

While Nancy was getting dressed, Amy took out her phone and pulled up one of the BBC Hypno videos she had watched when she first got hooked on black cock. She turned the volume up as high as it would go, and let it play for a few seconds. Trance music and a woman's voice chanting "Big Black Cock" echoed through Nancy's living room. Amy quickly shut off her screen without closing the video.

Her mother in law came back into the room. Amy was expecting her to ask what the noise had been, but Nancy didn't mention it. "Alright, I'm ready," she said.

"Great," said Amy. "Let's go." Together they drove to the restaurant. After they sat down and ordered mimosas, they started chatting. While Nancy was talking about a fundraiser her church was having, Amy surreptitiously reached into her purse and unlocked her phone.

"Big Bla-," the speaker blared. Amy feigned shock and quickly shut it down before the voice finished the words.

"What was that?" Nancy asked.

"Oh God, I'm so embarrassed," Amy said. "There's something wrong with my phone. It must be a virus or something."

"Oh, I've heard about those," Nancy said. Amy knew her mother in law was one of the least tech-savvy people on the planet.

They finished their first mimosas and ordered two more. Nancy started to become gigglier as she drank. She continued telling Amy about everything going on in her life. After the second mimosa was gone, she excused herself to go to the bathroom. While she was gone, Amy ordered another mimosa for her and a plain orange juice for herself.

When Nancy sat back down, Amy pushed play on her phone again under the table. "Ack Co-," was as far as the voice got this time before she stopped it.

"Again?" Nancy laughed.

"I'm so sorry," Amy said, faking an ashamed look. "It's been doing this for the last couple days. I need to take in, but I haven't had the time."

"What is it saying, anyway?" Nancy asked.

"It's embarrassing," Amy replied. "I'd rather not talk about it."

"Okay," her mother in law said, sounding reluctant to drop the subject. The waitress came by then and delivered their Eggs Benedict. They continued chatting while they ate. Amy ordered another round of drinks.

After her third mimosa, Nancy was getting rather tipsy. Amy started the video again. "Ock. Big Black-," played through the speakers, with a throaty moan of pleasure in the background.

"Sorry!" Amy cried as the people at the next table stared at her. "There's something wrong with my phone, I can't control it." She fumbled with it and stopped the video again.

"What is it playing?" Nancy said.

"I can't say," Amy said. "It's too shameful."

"Come on, Amy, I want to know. Just tell me," Nancy said.

Okay, fine." Amy said. She leaned forward and whispered, "It's a pornographic video,"

"Ooh, I've heard they have those all over the internet," Nancy said. "Can I see it?"

That was surely the mimosas talking. Amy knew her plan was working. "No, I couldn't show you," she said. "I'd die of embarrassment."

"Oh, come on," Nancy giggled. "I'm sure it's nothing I haven't seen before."

"You'd be surprised," Amy said. "I'd never seen anything like this before."

"Well, now you have to show me," she said.

"No! I couldn't! Can we please drop it?" Amy said, exasperated.

MontanoIR
MontanoIR
781 Followers
12