Amy's Fascination Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine." Nancy huffed.

She sipped her mimosa and didn't speak. After a few minutes of awkward silence, Amy pressed play on her phone again. "Cock. Big Black Cock. Big-," she let it go a bit longer this time. Behind the voice, there was an unmistakable slapping sound of bodies coming together.

"Just show me!" Nancy burst out.

"Alright, fine," said Amy, dropping her voice. "But not here. Wait til we get back to the car."

Nancy flagged down the waitress, and got the check. Amy paid for the meal and followed her mother in law back to the minivan. Once they got inside, she pulled out the phone.

"Now, you have to promise not to tell anyone about this," Amy said. "It's embarrassing enough having it pop up on my phone all the time. I don't want it going around that I'm showing it off to people, too."

"Who am I going to tell?" Nancy giggled.

Amy opened her phone, hit play, and handed it to Nancy. Immediately the car was filled with the chant of "Big Black Cock," and the sound of a pussy being pounded. She watched her mother in law's eyes go wide as she stared at the screen.

"Oh my God," Nancy whispered, putting her hand over her open mouth. On the phone's screen, Amy could see a white girl riding a thick black shaft. The words "Only black dick can fuck you like this," flashed across the image, as the scenes behind them changed in rapid succession. Blondes, brunettes, and redheads all bouncing up and down on fat black cocks.

"I've... I've never seen anything like this before," her mother in law stammered.

"I told you," Amy replied. The images on her phone shifted. The scenes were now all closeups of white pussies being penetrated, each of them being stretched wide by black dicks. She knew her favorite part was coming up. The words "White women deserve to take black seed," flitted across the screen.

Nancy was transfixed by what she was seeing. She continued to stare at the screen, her mouth agape. Amy could see she was becoming aroused by the lewd images she was being subjected to. Her nipples were beginning to poke visibly under the fabric of her top.

The video came to the section that never failed to make Amy cum. She wished she could be masturbating, but knew that would spook her mother in law. Instead, she watched her face as the dark shafts on the screen began to throb, filling each of their white pussies with potent black seed.

Nancy inhaled sharply as she realized what she was seeing. She stared, wide eyed, as the text "Black men should never pull out," appeared over the images of white girls being inseminated. Amy smiled with delight at seeing her mother in law subconsciously lick her lips as she watched a spurt of cum escape a white girl's pussy and trickle down the throbbing black cock impaling her.

"This is where black dick belongs," came the words on the screen as another white girl's womb was pumped full. Amy's pussy was drenched, and it took every ounce of her self-control to stop herself from playing with it. Nancy was breathing hard as she watched girl after girl take a load from a fat black shaft. The chant of "Big Black Cock" seemed to fill the car. Finally, the last white girl's pussy was seeded, and the text "It's every white woman's duty to fuck black dick," popped up on the screen as the video faded to black.

Nancy didn't move for a long time. She kept staring at the blank screen, as though she were reliving the scenes in her mind. Amy put a hand on her shoulder, and she seemed to snap out of it. Handing the phone back to her, Nancy said, "That was... interesting."

"That's one way to describe it," Amy said.

"Was that the first...? Have you... watched it before?" Nancy asked, blushing.

"Yes. At first I kept trying to close it out, like I did in the restaurant. But it keeps opening back up. The only way to get it to stop is to watch it all the way through," she lied.

"And that gets rid of it?" asked Nancy.

"For a couple of hours, anyway," Amy said. "But it always comes back. I've probably watched it ten times now."

"And you think taking it in will fix it?" her mother in law continued.

"I hope so," Amy relied. "Although I... no, never mind."

"What?" Nancy said, still breathing hard.

"I'm embarrassed," Amy said. "Will you promise to keep it between us if I tell you?"

"Of course," said Nancy eagerly.

"Sometimes, I'm not sure I want to get rid of it. I know it's dirty, but it makes me feel... oh, I don't know..." she trailed off.

"Turned on," Nancy finished. "It's okay, Amy. I never watch videos like that, but this one was..."

"Hot!" Amy giggled.

"Yes," Nancy laughed. "I have to admit, it was. I was feeling a bit hot and bothered, too."

Amy laughed. "Sometimes, the chant gets stuck in my head," she continued. "Big Black Cock! Big Black Cock!"

"Big Black Cock!" Nancy chanted, and they both laughed again.

"Alright, I'll take you home," Amy said. She quickly sent a text to Becca, letting her know to get ready. As they drove, she chanted "Big Black Cock" every few minutes. Her mother in law laughed, but Amy knew she had successfully gotten it stuck inside her head.

About halfway back to Nancy's house, Amy suddenly pulled over and swore. "What is it?" Nancy asked.

"I was going to run to the post office after I dropped you off," Amy said. "I have a package I need to mail, but I forgot it at home. Do you mind if we stop at my house first?"

"Of course," her mother in law replied.

"Great," said Amy. "It should only take a second." They were very close to her house. A few minutes later they pulled into the driveway. "I don't remember where I put it. Why don't you come in and wait while I look for it?"

"Sure, I need a glass of water anyway. I'm still a bit tipsy from those mimosas," said Nancy.

They walked up to the path together. Amy glanced at the windows, but she couldn't see anything to betray what was happening inside. As she opened the door, the smell of sex hit her like a brick wall. She looked back at Nancy, but her mother in law seemed oblivious to what it was.

The two women stepped into the kitchen. Once inside the house, they could clearly now hear the sounds of someone having sex as well. Still, Nancy couldn't put two and two together. "Is someone else here? I thought Trent and the kids were gone for the weekend," she whispered.

"They are," Amy answered. "My sister is spending the weekend here. I don't know who she's with, though."

"Who she's... Oh!" Recognition finally dawned on Nancy's face. She tried to peek around the corner to the living room at the source of the sounds.

"Come on, but keep quiet," Amy whispered to her. She knew it didn't matter. Becca and Treyvon would pretend not to notice them no matter how much noise they made.

They walked quietly behind the kitchen counter and looked over the top into the living room. On the couch, they saw Becca lowering herself onto Treyvon's hard, black cock. Amy watched with a small pang of envy as the massive black tool vanished into her sister's eager cunt.

"Oh my God," hissed Nancy. "Who is that?"

"I don't know," Amy lied. "I've never seen him before."

"Did you know your sister... liked... black men?" Nancy stammered. Amy could see her nipples were hard again.

"No," said Amy. "She had a boyfriend she was living with, and he was white. She's never mentioned this black guy before."

Right on cue, they heard Becca say, "My God, Treyvon, you fuck me so much better than my white boyfriend ever could."

"She's cheating on her boyfriend with a black man in your house?" Nancy said. She shook her head, but kept watching.

On the couch, Becca moaned. "Oh, fuck, Treyvon! Your big black cock feels so good in my pussy!"

"Big Black Cock," Amy whispered the chant from the video, to bring it back to the forefront of Nancy's mind. Her mother in law's eyes widened a bit as she stared at the couple.

Becca's ample tits bounced up and down, slapping against her chest as she rode Treyvon's cock. His fingers dig into her ass cheeks, forcing her hips down onto his shaft. She threw her head back and screamed in ecstasy. Amy heard Nancy gasp beside her.

"Yes, Treyvon! Fuck me! I had no idea it could feel this good!" Becca squealed.

"That's because you've been fucking with white boys before. Now that you know how a black man fucks, you won't go back," Treyvon said.

"Oh, God, I think you're right," Becca said. "But I feel so guilty cheating on my boyfriend." Hearing this almost made Amy laugh out loud, but she held it together for Nancy's benefit.

"Won't you feel just as guilty for denying yourself this feeling?" Treyvon asked. He pumped his cock inside her pussy rapidly for a few strokes, like a jackhammer. Then he stopped, and wouldn't let her slide her pussy back down on it.

"What are you doing?" Becca moaned. "Please, fuck meee!"

"That feeling you have now," Treyvon said. "That's how you're gonna feel all the time if you deny yourself sex with black men. The knowledge that the best fucking of your life is right there for the taking, but you won't let yourself experience it because of some white loser."

"Fuck," Becca cried. "I can't do it. Sorry, honey, where ever you are, but this black cock is too good. I can't go back. It's not cheating if you're being honest with yourself."

Treyvon finally pushed her hips back down, impaling her on his cock balls deep. Becca screamed as she came, arching her back and putting her hands on his knees for support. He continued pumping into her, holding her hips to keep her in place.

Amy alternated between watching them, and watching Nancy. Her mother in law had the same look on her face as when she watched the video. Her eyes were wide, and her mouth hung open as she stared at the couple. When Becca made her admission, Amy had been looking for a spark of recognition in her eyes, but Nancy's face gave nothing away.

Amy decided to turn things up a level. She began to run her fingers over her tits, rubbing her nipples through her clothes. She let out a small sigh of pleasure as she felt herself up.

Nancy glanced over and noticed what was happening. "What are you doing?" she hissed.

"I can't help it," Amy said, moving one hand down between her legs. "I'm getting so turned on. It's like when I watched that video. All I can hear is 'Big Black Cock, Big Black Cock', over and over again."

"Control yourself," Nancy said, but she didn't sound very confident. Her hard nipples were clearly visible under her top. She turned back to watch Becca and Treyvon.

"Big Black Cock, Big Black Cock," Amy chanted as she rubbed her pussy outside of her clothes.

"Stop it," Nancy said, turning back to her.

"I can't," Amy said, sliding her hand into her pants. "I need to cum! I'm so turned on right now."

"You're a married woman, Amy. You're married to my son!" Nancy shrieked.

"But, Big Black Cock!" she insisted. Her fingers found their way into her panties and past her wet lips.

Nancy watched her daughter in law masturbating on the kitchen floor. Amy looked at her with pleading eyes. Just then, they both heard Treyvon grunt "Gonna cum!" They turned to watch.

"Yes! Cum inside me!" Becca panted. "I want to feel it shoot inside me! Fill my pussy!"

"Fuck!" Treyvon shouted as he began to empty his balls into Becca's pussy. She kept moving her hips, trying to milk every drop of his cum into her.

"Look at that," Amy whispered to Nancy as they watched. "Tell me that's not the hottest thing you've ever seen."

Nancy didn't answer. She kept watching as Becca squirmed on Treyvon's cock, luxuriating in the sensation of his cum spurting into her womb.

"It's just like in the video. Black men should never pull out. That's where black dick belongs," Amy whispered. "What was the last one?"

"It's every white woman's duty to fuck black dick," whispered Nancy softly. Her legs were trembling.

"Yesses," Amy said triumphantly. "Big Black Cock! Big Black Cock!" She rubbed her pussy in time with the chant.

"Big Black Cock!" repeated Nancy. Suddenly, she squeezed her thighs together and collapsed onto the floor. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she moaned lustfully as an orgasm overtook her.

"She came without a touch," thought Amy. "Just thinking about big black cock made her cum." She was so aroused by this that she pushed herself over the edge and joined her mother in law in orgasm.

After the pleasure subsided, Amy looked down at Nancy. She was laying very still, her eyes closed, and her legs squeezed together. Behind them in the living room, Becca said loudly "Come on, Trey. I need a shower after that!" The two lovers made their way to the bathroom, and soon Amy could hear the shower going.

"I'm so sorry, Nancy," she said, laying a hand on her mother in law's leg. "I don't know what came over me."

"I'm sorry, too," Nancy smiled, opening her eyes and sitting up. "It must have been the mimosas,"

"Are you okay? Can I take you home?" Amy asked.

"Yes, I'm fine," she said. "It's just been a while since I... um..."

"Since you had an orgasm?" Amy finished for her.

"Yes," Nancy said. "And I never would have expected to have one from watching a woman cheat on her boyfriend!"

"With a black man, though. So, was it really cheating? You heard what my sister said. If black men really are better lovers, then is it cheating if we want to be with them? After all, aren't we just being honest with ourselves?" Amy said, looking into her mother in law's eyes. This time, she saw the spark she was waiting for.

"If black men are really better," Nancy said softly.

Amy helped her up off the floor. They straightened up and walked out to the car before the shower turned off. The drive to Nancy's house was spent in silence. Amy knew her mother in law had a lot on her mind at the moment, and didn't push it. Once, while stopped at a red light, she saw Nancy tapping her fingers on her knee in time with the "Big Black Cock" chant.

"Sorry again for losing control like that," Amy said as she pulled into Nancy's driveway.

"Oh, don't mention it," Nancy said. "I didn't exactly behave appropriately, either."

"I guess that's what big, black, cock can do to a girl," Amy giggled.

Nancy laughed nervously. "Thanks for the ride. I'll see you soon."

Amy waved goodbye and watched her mother in law walk into the house. When she was inside, she pulled out her phone and texted her a copy of the video they had watched."

"Just in case," the text said.


12