All Comments on 'Amy's Fascination Ch. 15'

by MontanoIR

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredible

This series is partly why I started writing my own stories. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep going!

Great addition to add the MIL and soon so many pregnancies

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BRILLIANT!

Ignore the troll! You are brilliant and I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Get the mother in law pregnant with black cock!

Amy will bring Nancy over to her apartment where Treyvon will do the honors on the luscious White woman by making her work harder riding him hard. Pregnant Nancy will be the one to take care of Amy's and Becca's black babies as a Nanny by nursing them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So good

Please don’t leave it so long next time. I check back daily looking for you next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Going back to roots!

Great story! Going back to the mind control/brainwashing concept, great idea. Checking daily for updates and when you upload you make my day. Thanks for another great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the series!!!!

This is by far currently the best series on here.

So many different ways this could continue too!

To think Bacca has only been taking black cock for 4 days now. Amy was taking it for 2 whole weeks and then some before she fell pregnant. Bacca has a lot more black cock to come. Is she now going to reserve her pussy just like Amy did so they can both have the same baby daddy? Who knows? Becca still hasn't opened up her ass to black cock either! Man! This is so good!

Looking forward as well to when Amy fucks her white husband off to. That's going to be class!

Mara! Man! She's taken to black cock like a duck to water it seems! She's been taking loads from black men a lot longer than Becca so she could be the one to get caught next.

Love this series and really can't wait for more.

Bwk316Bwk316over 4 years ago

One of the best. Can’t wait for the next installment !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I love that you brought the hypno aspect back in, as that's what drew me in chapter 1! Can't wait to see the mother-in-law fall too~

cadillacjoe31cadillacjoe31over 4 years ago
WOW!! WOW!!

Great story line, very well written.

Really like the last chapter where Amy wants her Mom and Mother in Law to get bred too. Hopefully they will be fertile enough to add more kids to the family.

My dick stayed so hard for so long as you skillfully introduced more and more girls to BBC. Definitely a story I will nut to HARD several times in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GRRM?

It seems you have slowed the pace of release over the last few chapters. Awesome story, cannot wait for the next installment (hopefully before you release The Winds of Winter)

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I'm liking this whole story. There is something to having SEX with a Man a BLACK Man and theres something about when I knew I was being Spread and Fucked Hard and they was Pumping there CUM IN my white Pussy that was a turn on for me like it is for Amy.

I even been shown off by Mens in front others when we was having Sex and even when I was just Down in front a Lover Pleasing him Sucking his BBC. lol

It was different and HOT when I wasnt the ONLY Girl in the room or rooms having SEX and the door or doors was Open and Other women was being seen and I could even see Mens on them or there boyfriend or Lover that time was On them if they was there Lover at times or just the next Man at some Crazy Parties.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMontanoIR@MontanoIR
Protip: don't listen to anonymous trolls in internet comment sections. I didn't die of coronavirus. Being locked down with my girlfriend means I have almost no time to write. Chapter 18 has been submitted for review. I will continue to work on this story until it is finished, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES