All Comments on 'Amy's Fascination Ch. 16'

by MontanoIR

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

yes more actually good interracial stuff.

deuc92deuc92over 4 years ago
Pretty great.

I like this story a lot. You've had some of the best impregnation kinky talk I've read. With so many characters, do you think you'll eventually pov shift or time skip to cover them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderfully hot and erotic

I love this story and keep coming back to it whenever I want to read some very hot interracial erotica. Please keep going. I’m desperate to find out what happens to her mother-in-law and, ultimately, her husband. Great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Stuff

Really like the story, looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

Definitely a great story that keeps me wanting more. I cant wait to see the next chapter. Love your work! I wish I could read more of it, maybe some side stories or other works that you may have. Keep working hard!

crimfolkcrimfolkover 4 years ago
Great Stuff

This chapter is one of your best - buzzing with ideas and potential. Long may Amy remain fascinated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Make Trayvon show possessiveness and jealousy over Amy

Amy has to discover new BBC, no doubt about that, but with the end of this chapter, it leaves Trayvon empty handed. I know hes okay with her fucking other people, but maybe after she denies him for other BBC, he'll start to get jealous and possessive when she texts him the stories of her taking BBC over and over, and he'll want to dominate the fuck out of her and mark his territory.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

Liked this story cause there was times I was out and needed or met my Eddies at some the Places I worked or if I was just out looking cause it been long enough and I just NEEDED to FEEL a Man IN me again. Its true what a OG Man I had that liked when I called him Daddy taught me. Some Us womens do got the Power between our thighs with this Pussy mine to get or Please a Man good and get some when I or we womens NEED IT. :-) I definitly had my share of Mens like Eddie but I was Never a SIZE Queen. I just took Mens for what they Had or Done. Yeah Some was BIGGER or Longer or THICKER or ALL of them 3 but some was just average or even smaller. Some Surprised me though cause they knew how to work with what they got and could last long enough to POP my Pussy ON the End of them. :-)

Anyways when I was out at Clubs with my girl friends and a Cute Black guy would come over and ask one Us they would always direct him to me cause I was the single one or the one not living with no body like a few my friends was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMontanoIR@MontanoIR
Protip: don't listen to anonymous trolls in internet comment sections. I didn't die of coronavirus. Being locked down with my girlfriend means I have almost no time to write. Chapter 18 has been submitted for review. I will continue to work on this story until it is finished, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES