Amy's Fascination Ch. 17

Story Info
Her mother in law finally succumbs.
9.8k words
4.67
46.5k
77

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MontanoIR
MontanoIR
780 Followers

Amy opened the door carefully, trying not to make a sound. She didn't know if her husband was still awake, but her kids were surely asleep by now. She stepped through and closed the door gently behind her. A glance down the hallway revealed a light on in her bedroom. She braced herself before going into the room.

She had sent her husband a text before she had left Eddie's apartment, but he hadn't replied. Amy had wanted to stay with the black man, to feel his oversized black cock stretching her pussy again, but she knew there was no way she could explain it to her husband if she didn't come home that night. She had told him that she had to close the coffee shop, and take inventory afterwards.

That had given her about two hours to spend with her newest black lover. He had one of the biggest cocks she had ever seen, but unfortunately he did not have the stamina of her boyfriend. In two hours, Treyvon could have cum inside her four times, and kept her in ecstasy the entire time. Eddie came very quickly, and would not be ready for a long while afterwards. Still, she wished she could have fucked him one more time.

Amy walked into the bedroom, hopeful that a fight was not imminent. Her husband Trent was reading something on his phone. He looked up as smiled at her when she came in. She let out a breath in relief.

"Hey, babe," he said. "How was work? Why did you get stuck closing?"

"Janice has some kind of personal emergency she had to go deal with. The other girl Kathy is brand new so she didn't know how to close. It wasn't too bad though. It was nice being in charge," she said, undressing for bed.

"That's good, at least," Trent said. "Hey, the kids are asleep. You want to fool around?"

Amy rolled her eyes, glad her back was to her husband. "I don't think I can tonight," she said. "I'm pretty exhausted.

Trent looked disappointed. "Okay, then, I guess. It's just; we haven't done it in weeks."

"I know, honey. I'll make it up to you, I promise," she said, getting into bed.

"Is your sister staying here tonight?" he asked.

"No, I don't think so," Amy replied, grateful for the subject change. "I think she's spending the night with her new boyfriend."

"Oh, wow," her husband said. "I didn't even know she broke up with Chris. I assumed they were just arguing again."

"I'm not sure if she actually had the talk with him," she said. "But she told me this morning she was done with him."

"So, who is this new guy?" Trent asked. "Have you met him?"

Amy paused. She was the one who introduced them. She had also fucked him beforehand. She was unsure what to say to her husband. Her sister was single now, so there was no reason to lie about her sex life. He just had to be careful not to incriminate herself. "Yeah, she actually met him at the coffee shop the other day. He seems nice."

"What's his name?" he asked.

She hesitated. Becca might bring him around, so she didn't want to make up a fake name. "Darius," she said.

"Oh, wow. Is he... you know..." Trent tapered off. Moment of truth.

"Black?" Amy asked, trying to sound nonchalant while her heart pounded in her chest.

"Yeah," he said.

"Yes, Becca's new boyfriend is black." she said. Talking about it was making her pussy wet.

"Oh, wow," her husband said again. "I didn't expect her to be into black guys."

"Well, she is," Amy said. "In a big way. It's all she talks about now." She left out the part about her being the one who turned her sister on to black men in the first place.

"I never understood why some girls are into that," Trent said.

"Their dicks are bigger," Amy said immediately. "Supposedly," she added, catching herself.

"That's just an urban legend," he said.

"You'd be surprised," she said casually. "According to Becca, it's the truth. There's a girl at work that says the same thing. It seems like a lot of girls are getting into black guys nowadays."

"Whatever," her husband said, looking angry.

"Becca says that sex with a black man is like nothing else she's ever experienced before," Amy continued. "It's not just the size, she says. The contrast of his dark skin against hers really gets her going. And the stamina..."

"Can we stop talking about this please?" Trent interrupted.

Amy was enjoying herself, though. She was getting turned on by talking about how black men made her feel, albeit through the filter of her sister's experience. She also liked how her husband was feeling inadequate in comparison. Her pussy was soaked. She wanted sex now. The problem was that the only available man was her white husband.

She could always wait until he went to sleep and then play with herself, she thought. But that would still leave her having to deal with him the next night. He was right. She hadn't let him touch her in weeks. He wasn't going to leave her alone until they had sex.

Amy had promised her black boyfriend Treyvon that she wouldn't let her husband fuck her until he got her pregnant. But, as the pregnancy test in the garage trash can could attest, that ship had sailed. She made up her mind and climbed on top of him.

"I thought you were too tired," he said.

"What, are you complaining?" she replied.

That shut him up fast. Trent started pulling off his pajama pants. His smallish dick, which Amy had once thought adequate, was already hard. She guided him inside.

"Wow, you're really ready for me," he said as his dick slid into her well-stretched pussy. "You're so wet!"

Amy shook her head. It's true that talking about her sister taking black cock did get her pussy wet, but what Trent was feeling was two loads of Eddie's cum from earlier that evening. She wondered how he would take it if he found out his wife was giving him some black stranger's sloppy seconds.

Her husband started thrusting into her, but she could barely feel him. She was used to taking cocks twice his size now, her pussy resized to accommodate the black lovers she preferred. Sex with her husband, if it could truly be called that, was doing nothing for her anymore.

She decided to go back to what had gotten her in the mood to begin with. "Becca says that her black boyfriend's cock feels better than any white guy she's been with," she said.

"Why are you still talking about this?" Trent asked, slowing his pace. She felt his dick shrink inside her.

"You were curious about her new boyfriend. I'm just telling you what she said about him," Amy replied.

"Well, I don't want to hear any more about how big black guys are," he said. Amy could feel her pussy drying up as he said it.

She now realized it had been a mistake to let him have sex with her. But she was committed now. She stopped talking and started to ride her husband's sorry excuse for a penis. She was determined to get this over with and make him cum, using the skills she had learned from fucking black men over the past couple weeks.

Amy pictured Treyvon in her mind and tried to convince herself that she was fucking him instead. She reached a hand down to rub her clit while she bounced. In her imagination, her black boyfriend rubbed his hands all over her hugely pregnant belly while he fucked her. Her milky tits slapped against it with every thrust of his powerful black shaft.

"I'm gonna keep getting you pregnant again and again," her fantasy lover said to her.

Her fantasizing was having its intended effect. She was getting close to orgasm. Rubbing her clit harder, she leaned forward, pushing her tits into her husband's face. He reached up and grabbed them, pulling on her nipples.

"Oh, God, hon!" Trent said. "I'm gonna..."

Amy ignored him. She barely felt his dick give a feeble squirt inside her. She was much more focused on the fucking she was receiving in her mind. Treyvon was pounding her from behind, her belly brushing against the bedspread each time he slammed into her.

"I'm about to cum, girl," Fantasy Treyvon said to her in her mind.

"Yes, Trey!" she blurted out loud. "Fuck me with that black cock! Cum in me!"

"What?!" her husband yelled.

Amy froze. "What?" she repeated.

"Did you just say 'Yes, Trent, fuck me with that black cock?'" he asked.

"Why would I say that?" she said, her heart thumping. "I said 'Fuck me with that BIG cock.'"

Her husband looked at her with a puzzled expression. "Okay, I guess. But I really thought you said 'black.'"

"You must still be thinking about Becca," Amy said, turning it back on him. "You need to get over the fact that she's into black guys now."

"What? No, I... I didn't mean... whatever," Trent said as she climbed off him. He rolled over and pouted.

Amy went to the bathroom to get cleaned up. She watched as her husband's runny cum dribbled out of her pussy. "Into the toilet, where it belongs," she thought to herself. She couldn't get over how disappointing the sex had been. She had been dreading it ever since she found out what REAL sex could feel like, and her worst fears had been confirmed. She knew she would never enjoy sex with her husband again.

She brushed her teeth and got ready for bed, lost in her thoughts. She climbed under the sheets next to her husband, her back to him. He tried to stick his leg out to touch hers, but she pulled it away. Exhausted, she soon fell asleep.

When morning came, Amy woke up to the sun on her face. Her husband was already gone. He must have gotten the kids on the bus as well. She was off from work, so she had the whole day ahead of her. She grabbed her phone and saw a text from Mara.

"11:00 for lunch? I have to work at noon," it read.

"Sounds great!" she sent back. Next, she opened up her interracial site profile and checked on the view count. Nancy had watched the hypno video eleven more times since last night. She clicked over to the new video, the one of herself with Treyvon. According to the counter, her mother in law had watched it sixteen times.

Amy had an idea. She got out of bed and went to the kitchen table. Grabbing the laptop, she opened it up and clicked on the video editing software that had come with it. She learned how to use it last Christmas, when she had made a video Christmas card for her family and friends.

She was a little rusty. It took her the better part of the first half hour to familiarize herself with the software again. When she was comfortable with it, she downloaded her other favorite BBC hypno video. She opened it up and began to replace a few of the original interracial porn scenes with videos of her and Treyvon. Amy made sure to choose scenes where her face was hidden and she wasn't talking. She ended up having to go back and switch out a scene when she realized it obviously showed the inside of her house. She didn't want Nancy to realize it was her in the video just yet.

She left the audio untouched, with its trance music and repeated chant of "big black dick." She was also careful not to cut out the text that appeared over some of the clips. A few times she had to add it back in, or come up with her own. Finally after an hour of work she was finished. Saving the video to her phone, she glanced at the time. She still had an hour and a half before she had to meet Mara.

Since she had time, Amy decided to work on another idea that had come to her while she was editing the video. She opened her music folder and found a few of her hip hop videos. Opening them in the editor, she spliced in a couple of interracial porn photos into each one. The pictures would only be visible for a split second, but she hoped it would have a subliminal effect on whoever watched them. She saved these as a playlist onto a flash drive, and dropped it into her purse.

Amy hopped in the shower and got ready to go out. Once she was dressed, she killed the remaining time by looking up flights to Miami. They were expensive, but if she saved up her tips for a while she should be able to swing it. What she really needed was a cover story to tell her husband, but she couldn't think of a believable reason that she would need to go to Miami.

At 10:45 she drove to the restaurant Mara had picked, which turned out to be close to the coffee shop. Amy parallel parked the minivan in front and went inside. Mara waved at her from a booth near the window.

"Amy!" she said, jumping up to give her a hug.

"Hey, Mara," Amy replied, sitting down across from her. "What's new?"

"So, I was fucking Lamar last night," said Mara, starting right into her story. She spoke loudly, soliciting stares from the next table over. "And my best friend from college called me. I didn't want Lamar to stop, so I answered it while he was inside me."

"Ooh, I like where this is going," giggled Amy. Her nipples grew hard and began to poke through her top.

"I talked to her for like five minutes with no problem, but then I started to cum, so I think she got suspicious. She started asking if I was okay. I told her I stubbed my toe, and that's why I screamed," the girl continued.

"Nice," Amy said. Her pussy was getting wet.

"So after that, I thought we were in the clear. But then Lamar starts saying stuff like, 'you like this black dick, don't you?' and 'you're a black cock slut, aren't you, Mara?' And naturally, I was so turned on that I had to say yes. I think he wanted me to get caught."

"Yeah, so he could double team both of you later! What did she say?" asked Amy.

"She called me out on it!" Mara said. "She was like 'Are you really fucking a black guy right now?' I couldn't lie to her. So I told her everything that happened since you took me out to ladies night a week ago. Meanwhile the whole time Lamar was pounding into my pussy. Especially when I got to the part about leaving Kenny. I could barely get the words out."

"And?"

"She's curious! I told her I was gonna take her out tonight, to the same place we went to last week. Do you want to come with us?" said Mara.

"Oh, honey, I'd love to, but I can't," Amy replied. She felt genuinely disappointed. "I have plans of my own tonight."

Mara looked crestfallen. "I was really hoping you would help me convince her to go black. She's my best friend, and I want to share this with her."

"You can do this, Mara," she said. "You don't need my help. I'm so proud of you. If it was any other day, I would be there. But tonight I'm trying to get someone else to try her first black dick."

"Ooh, who is it?" Mara squealed, cheering up instantly.

"My mother in law," said Amy, laughing at the disbelief in Mara's face. She started telling her the story of setting Nancy up to get hooked on black cock, just as the waitress came to take their orders. After they were alone again, she went on, beginning with the BBC Hypno video all the way through 'catching' her sister and Treyvon. Mara stared at her with a rapt expression.

"You're an evil genius," she said when Amy had finished.

"Let's hope so," Amy said. "I'm gonna go see her after we get done here to try to seal the deal. But that's not the only story I have for you. I got to video chat with Jackson Hammer again!"

"Oh, my God, you're so lucky," Mara said. Amy could see her nipples protruding under her shirt as well.

"My sister and I masturbated together for him," she said. "And then he invited us to come to Miami to meet him!"

"What?!" Mara was incredulous. "Are you gonna go?"

"I want to," Amy said. "We're still trying to figure out how to make it work." Their salads came out.

"Holy shit, if you really get to fuck Jackson Hammer, I'll... I'll... I don't know what I'm gonna do. That's amazing," the younger girl gushed as she started eating.

"And last but not least, I started working on Kathy at the coffee shop," Amy said.

"The new girl? That was fast."

"She's already seen what we do at work, Mara. The sooner we get her into it, the better for us." Amy said.

"You're right. How did she take it?" Mara asked.

"She still needs a couple of days, I think," she said. "I switched up the music on the TVs to hip-hop and rap. She really liked one of the songs, and she kept staring at the videos. I tried to push her a little harder, but she shot me down."

"Do you want me to talk to her today?" said Mara. "I think I'm working with her all afternoon."

"Sure, why not?" Amy said. "But use your judgement. Don't scare her. I do have a favor to ask you, though."

"Anything for you," Mara smiled.

Amy pulled the flash drive out of her purse. "This is the same music playlist that I have playing on the TVs. But I added a few quick porn images to each video. They're barely noticeable, but if you watch them like Kathy did yesterday, your brain will register you saw them."

"You're trying to brainwash her?"

"Not exactly. It's more of a gentle nudge in the right direction," said Amy.

Mara grabbed the flash drive. "Sure thing, I'll get it loaded up," she said. They finished their salads and paid the bill, as it was getting close to noon. Amy walked Mara down to the coffee shop. As she watched her go inside, Amy noted that Janice was nowhere to be seen again. She wondered if she was still off somewhere, getting her brains fucked out by her black boyfriend Mike.

It was time to go see her mother in law. As Amy drove over to her house, she squeezed her thighs together. Her pussy was throbbing in anticipation. She pulled into the driveway of Nancy's house, hoping that her mother in law was home. Amy wanted to surprise her, so she hadn't told her she was coming.

She rang the doorbell. After a minute she heard movement inside, and Nancy opened the door a crack. She was wearing a bathrobe, and her hair looked disheveled. Amy also noticed that her face was flushed. She guessed that she had interrupted her mother in law while she was masturbating.

"Uh... Amy!" Nancy said, sounding flustered. "What a... nice surprise. Come in."

"Thanks," Amy said, following her inside and sitting down on the couch. "Sorry to come over unannounced like this."

"Oh, no problem at all," she replied. "You're always welcome here. Now, to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"It's just... ever since the other night..." Amy started. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about... you know."

"Big black cock," whispered Nancy. "I understand. I know you sent me those videos as a joke, but I can't stop watching them."

"Really?" said Amy with feigned surprise. "Were you... were you watching one just now?"

Nancy blushed and nodded her head. "Yes. I can't help myself. It's bad, Amy."

"I know what you mean," she said. "Ever since we saw my sister and that guy... My pussy has been soaked!"

"Amy! No need to be vulgar!" her mother in law chided.

"There's also no need to act like a prude after you just admitted to me that you were just watching interracial porn," Amy said.

"Okay, okay... sorry," Nancy said. "You're right, I don't have any right to scold you, after the way I've been behaving the last couple of days."

"Have you been... you know... touching yourself?" Amy asked. Her own hand drifted down to her crotch.

Nancy hesitated before answering. "Yes. There's just something about that video. I hear the 'big black cock' chant and I can't help myself."

"Same here," Amy said. "And it always makes me cum so hard. Like, better than I ever have with Trent."

"Amy, please," her mother in law said. "I don't need to hear about my son's sex life."

"Oh, get over it," Amy snapped. "And I'm not talking about his sex life, I'm taking about mine. And how much better orgasms are when they come from interracial porn instead of my husband. Don't you agree?"

Nancy was quiet again for a minute. "Yes," she said finally. "They are quite good."

"The best you've ever had?" Amy asked. She stroked her pussy over her yoga pants.

"Yes."

"Better than with your husband?"

"I already said it was the best," Nancy said. "Why do you have to bring my husband into this?"

MontanoIR
MontanoIR
780 Followers