Amy's Fascination Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like it, girl?" Treyvon asked as Nancy's fist moved up and down his shaft.

"Y-yes," she whispered. "I love it." Her other hand released the waist of her bathrobe and moved slowly towards the black man's dick.

"That's it, Nancy," Amy encouraged. "This monster black cock needs two hands to handle it properly." She couldn't resist rubbing her pussy as she watched the older woman close a second hand around Treyvon's cock.

"It really does," said Nancy as she pumped his oversized tool with both hands. "It's just so... big."

"Get used to it, baby. You've been fucking with white guys too long," Treyvon said. "You wanted to know if black men are better. What do you think so far?"

"So far, no question," Nancy said. "I've only ever really seen my husband's cock-"

"Only black men have cocks," Amy interrupted. "Big, black cocks. White penises don't deserve to be called that. They clearly aren't in the same category."

"My husband's penis, then," Nancy continued. "And Amy's right. I can't put his little thing in the same class as your magnificent black cock." She released her grip on his shaft for a moment and let it stand erect on its own to accentuate her point.

"Do you want to taste it, Nancy?" asked Amy as she watched her mother in law's fingers close around Treyvon's cock again. She could see her rubbing her thighs together as she jerked the black man off.

"What? No, I..." Nancy stammered. Apparently, she needed another nudge.

Amy put her hand on the back of Nancy's head and gently pushed her down towards Treyvon's dick. She stiffened for a moment and pushed back. Amy kept up the pressure and Nancy soon relented, allowing herself to be forced down to the glistening head of the big black cock. Pre-cum oozed from the tip as she stroked the thick shaft. As her lips grew close, she opened her mouth in a final act of surrender.

Nancy licked the tip of the dark-skinned cock, tasting Treyvon's pre-cum. She must have enjoyed it, because she immediately engulfed the head and started sucking. Amy had four fingers inside her pussy by then. Everything was going better than she could have hoped for. She played with herself while she watched her mother in law suck her first black cock. She knew it wouldn't be her last.

"Aw, yeah, girl," Treyvon said. "You said you hadn't done this with your husband in years?"

"Nnnpphh," said Nancy, her mouth full of cock. She pulled it free for a second to answer. "No, I've never done this before. Not even with my husband." As soon as she finished the sentence, the dick was back between her lips.

"Damn, you're a natural," he said, leaning back to watch her work.

"You like it, Nancy?" Amy asked. Her mother in law bobbed her head on the black cock in affirmative. "Does it taste good? Is it like we imagined it would be from the videos?" she prodded.

Nancy yanked the dick out of her mouth with a wet pop. "Oh, Amy! It tastes amazing! So manly!" She paused to give the underside of the head a quick lick. "It's better than I could have imagined!" Again, as soon as the words left her mouth, she had Treyvon dick back inside it.

"You want a taste, too, baby?" Treyvon asked Amy, giving her a small wink.

"I don't know..." she said. "Do you think I should, Nancy?"

The older woman pulled the black cock free again with a loud slurping sound. "Yes! You need to try it, too," she said, holding out the dick for Amy.

Amy gave the head a tentative lick before sliding it into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down on it a few times, and then went for the deep throat. Nancy gasped as she watched the entire black pole disappear down her daughter in law's throat. She released her grip on the base of the cock and began to rub her pussy.

After successfully fighting her gag reflex, Amy let Treyvon fuck her face for a few minutes. She was delighted to see that her mother in law was masturbating. It was time for the next step. Reluctantly, she stopped sucking the big black cock.

"I don't know about you, Nancy," she said, stroking the black shaft to keep it hard. "But I can't take it anymore. I need to know how it feels to have this enormous black cock inside of me." Without waiting for a response, Amy swung her leg over Treyvon's lap and impaled herself on his tool.

Nancy gasped again as the dark-skinned cock vanished into Amy. "No!" she cried. "You're a married woman Amy! What about Trent? What about my son?"

Amy noticed that although she sounded upset, her mother in law did not stop playing with herself while she protested. "I'm sorry," she cried as she bounced on Treyvon's dick. "But I don't care about him right now. This is too good. This big, black cock is all that matters to me now!"

"Big, black cock," repeated Nancy. "Is it really that good, to make you forget your marriage vows like that?"

"Yes!" said Amy. "It's like nothing I've felt before." Her ass clapped as she rose and dropped her body weight on the massive black pole. "You know it's true, Nancy. You've been watching the videos for days now. You know our white husbands can never be as good as a black man. A real man! Look at it, Nancy! Look how big he is. See how good he stretches me out!"

Nancy stared at her daughter in law. Her fingers circled her clit as she watched the fat black shaft pumping in and out of her pussy. Amy could feel her well-stretched pussy gripping Treyvon's cock as she rode. She reached out, grabbed Nancy by the shoulders, and pulled her down so her face was inches away from his dick.

"You like seeing your son's wife take my big black dick?" Treyvon said. "You like seeing her betray her wedding vows for a superior man?" Amy's pussy gushed.

"I... I do," Nancy said hesitantly. "Forgive me, Trent, but I do. That big black cock looks so amazing inside her!"

"It feels so amazing, too!" Amy squealed, her bra-clad tits jiggling as she bounced. "This big black cock is so much better than my husband's! It's gonna make me cum!" She threw her head back as a powerful orgasm took her. Treyvon held her body up and kept thrusting into her as she came.

"You want to feel like this, too, don't you? Nancy?" he asked while Amy moaned in ecstasy.

"I... I can't," she said. "I want to so badly, but I can't cheat on my husband."

"How many times do I have to tell you white girls, it's not cheating if it's with a black man," Treyvon said. "It's just being honest with yourself."

"It's so good, Nancy," said Amy, recovering. She could see Nancy shoving two fingers in and out of her slit. "You need to feel it. Come on, just be honest with yourself."

"Ah!" Nancy cried as she came. She fell backwards onto the floor with her fingers in her pussy.

"Get on top of her while she's cumming," Amy whispered to her black lover. She stood and pulled herself off of his shaft, wincing as the cold air hit the inside of her pussy. She replaced it with her fingers and sat down next to Nancy to watch.

Treyvon got into position over Nancy's squirming body, putting one hand on either side of her. Careful not to touch her with his cock, he lowered himself ever so slightly until his chest was on top of hers.

Nancy's eyes flew open. "What are you doing?" she asked, a note of panic in her voice.

"Shhh, it's okay, Nancy," said Amy, stroking her hair. "He just wants to make you feel good."

"That's right, girl. I want you to feel my big black dick," Treyvon said, rubbing his shaft against her wet pussy. "But I promise I won't put it inside you. You will do that yourself.

"Nooo- Ooh," said Nancy, her protest cut short by a moan as the fat black cock rubbed against her clit. "Mmm, it's so hard!"

"You feel that, Nancy?" said Amy. "What is that? What's that pressed against your white pussy?"

"A big black cock," Nancy said with a shudder. She relaxed, and wrapped her arms around Treyvon's back as he continued to tease her pussy.

"Again, Nancy. What is rubbing your clit right now?" Amy asked.

"Big black cock," shouted Nancy. She began moving her hips, matching the black man's pace.

"And where does big black cock belong?"

"In my pussy!" Nancy replied. She pressed herself against the underside of Treyvon's hard shaft.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Amy continued. "Put it inside you."

Nancy hesitated. "I... can't! I don't want to cheat on my husband!"

"I think it's a bit late for that, Nancy. You already sucked his big black cock. Right now, it's wet from your pussy juices. Besides, it's not cheating. Just be honest with yourself," said Amy.

Her mother in law rubbed her pussy on Treyvon's cock but stayed silent. Her fingernails were already digging into his back. Her eyes were open, staring into his face while she pushed her mound against him. Every inch of her body signaled that she wanted him inside her.

"Do you want me to do it, Nancy?" asked Amy. "Should I put his big, black cock inside you?"

Nancy remained quiet, but nodded her head almost imperceptibly. Her face had the hungriest expression Amy had ever seen before.

"Tell me, Nancy. You have to say it," she said. "Tell me you want me to put this black man's beautiful cock into your pussy."

"Yes," Nancy whispered.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, put his cock inside me!"

"What kind of cock?"

"His big black cock!" Nancy shrieked, her voice thick with sexual frustration.

Amy grabbed Treyvon's shaft by the base. She teased Nancy's clit with the head. Her mother in law pushed her pussy against the tip, trying to make it go inside, but Amy kept it just out of reach. She wanted Nancy's surrender to be complete before letting her feel the cock she had been lusting after for days. "But what about your husband?" she asked.

"My husband?" Nancy moaned. "I... I... don't want to... think about him right now." She strained to force her hips onto his cock, but Amy would only allow her to feel the tip.

"You have to, Nancy," Amy said. "You have to decide if you are going to cheat on him with a black man."

"It's not cheating if it's with a black man," Nancy finally said. "Their cocks are better! It's just being honest with yourself! Now, please! Put it in!"

Amy pushed Treyvon's dick into her mother in law's pussy. She was extremely wet, so it slid in easily. Nancy squealed in pleasure at her first penetration by a black cock. Treyvon sank in about halfway, her pussy being too tight to accommodate him fully.

"Do you feel that, Nancy?" Amy said. "That's the pleasure only black dick can give you. That's why you'll never want to see another white penis again. Especially your husband's."

"What do you think, baby?" said Treyvon, looking Nancy in the eye as he fucked her slowly, letting her feel every inch. "Is she right? Are you ever gonna look at your husband the same way after feeling what black cock can give you?"

"Oh, God!" she shouted as the thick black shaft stretched out her pussy. "It's so good! I don't care if I ever touch my husband again, as long as I can keep fucking this big black cock!"

Amy's fingers slid into her cunt as she watched Treyvon's dick vanish into her mother in law's pussy. He was getting deeper now, almost three quarters of the way in. Amy took her free hand and pushed down on the black man's ass, forcing him all the way inside, balls deep.

Nancy screamed in pleasure as the dick bottomed out inside her. She wrapped her legs around his waist to hold him in place for a moment. Treyvon let her adjust to his size before resuming his pace, pumping his black cock in and out of the older woman.

"That's it, Nancy," Amy said. "His entire cock is inside you now. Can you feel it?"

"Yesss!" she said. "I can feel him!"

"That's him resizing you're pussy for black men." said Amy. "After today, you'll never be able to feel a white man again. You will NEED to fuck black men from now on."

"She already needs to fuck black men," Treyvon said, picking up speed. "Isn't that right, Nancy?"

"Yes!" Nancy screamed. "I need it! I love black diiiick!" She seemed to be getting close to another orgasm.

"So do I," said Amy. "I want to feel that cock inside me again. Let me have a turn."

"No!" cried Nancy, predictably. "I'm so close! I need to cum! Keep fucking me, please!"

"But I was going to let him cum inside me," Amy said. "I doubt you're going to let him do that."

"Yes!" she said, looking him in the eye again. "You can cum anywhere you want! Just don't stop fucking me!"

"Even though you're not on birth control?" Amy said with feigned shock. "You could get pregnant!" She knew that at Nancy's age it was pretty unlikely to happen, but she wanted to plant the thought in her mind.

"I don't care!" Nancy said. "Cum inside me!"

"Do it, Trey," Amy said to her black lover. "Fill my nasty mother in law's pussy with your cum." She moved her face closer to the action, ready to watch Nancy's insemination. Treyvon's balls slapped against her pussy as he pushed his cock as deep inside as it would go.

"Fuck, here it comes!" he yelled as he thrust into Nancy one final time. Amy watched his balls tighten. She knew he was pressing his cock against the Nancy's cervix. The underside of his dick throbbed as he began to pump his load inside her unprotected pussy. Spurt after spurt of his potent seed spewed into Nancy's womb. She moaned in ecstasy as she came, the feeling of a black man filling her pussy sending her over the edge again.

Amy had four fingers inside herself by this point. She watched her mother in law being bred and fucked herself to an orgasm as well. She could feel the familiar pressure as her pussy started to squirt. She sprayed Treyvon's cock with her juices, soaking Nancy's lower body, too. Finally, she collapsed on the floor in exhaustion.

A minute later, when she caught her breath, Amy sat up to find her mother in law kissing Treyvon. His cock was still planted firmly in her pussy, and a trickle of white cum was running from her lips down to pool under her ass. Nancy seemed not to notice, however. She was completely absorbed in making out with the black man.

"Oh, thank you," she said, coming up for air. "Thank you for fucking me with your magnificent black cock. Thank you for showing me what my purpose is."

"And what is your purpose, Nancy?" asked Amy, coming up beside her to stroke her hair.

"My purpose is to fuck every black cock I can get my hands on," she said.

"And what about your husband?" said Amy. "You were so concerned about cheating on him before."

"It's not cheating if it's with a black man," Nancy said. "It's time to start being honest with myself."