Amy's Fascination Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just want to be sure we're on the same page," Amy said. "I found another video, you see. It's just like the first one, with the chanting and the messages. I wanted to see if you were curious about watching it."

"Another video?" Nancy looked flushed.

"Yeah, I found it on the internet yesterday when I was looking up ways to get rid of the first one," she lied. "I ended up watching this one instead."

"Is it... is it good?" Nancy asked, her face betraying her eagerness.

"It's good, Nancy. Do you want to see?"

"Yes," she whispered.

Amy's gave her an evil grin. "Then tell me that masturbating to interracial porn gives you better orgasms than sex with your husband."

"It... it does," Nancy said.

"Say it." said Amy.

"I... I... can't," her mother in law stammered.

Amy stood up to leave. "Then I can't share this with you," she said. "I thought we were alike, but I guess I made a mistake."

"No! Wait!" Nancy shrieked. "Fine! Touching myself to interracial pornography gives me better orgasms than intercourse with my husband!" Her face turned bright red after this admission.

"Was that so hard?" Amy said, sitting back down next to her. "Doesn't it feel good to say it out loud?"

Nancy was still blushing, but she managed to nod her head. "It... does. I can't believe you made me say it, but it does feel good to say it."

Amy turned on the TV and pulled out her phone. She queues up the video to play and pushed it to the big screen. "Are you ready to see it?" she asked.

"Yes," her mother in law said, without hesitation. Amy could see a hungry look in her eyes.

"Make sure you get comfortable," she said, spreading her legs and resuming rubbing herself through her clothes.

"Amy, this is... inappropriate," Nancy said.

"We both know what's going to happen, Nancy," Amy replied. "Once this video starts, and we see those big, black cocks-"

"Big black cock," Nancy said, almost automatically. She looked shocked and covered her mouth.

"Yes," said Amy. "Those BIG... BLACK... COCKS..."

Nancy looked like she was about to start drooling in anticipation. She was breathing heavily, and let out a small moan.

"Once we see them," Amy continued, "neither of us is going to be able to resist the urge to play with ourselves. You need to make peace with it. This is happening." She leaned over and untied the belt on her mother in law's bathrobe. The robe fell open, baring her bra-clad tits and lacy black panties. After a moment, Nancy relaxed a bit and sat back. She parted her legs ever so slightly.

When she was satisfied with Nancy's behavior, Amy pressed play on the video. The repetitive music began to drone on, and the woman chanting "big black dick" faded in at the video started. Quick, ten-second clips of white women sucking black cocks played in succession. The slurping sounds of their lips wrapped around the dark shafts were barely audible over the chanting. Amy's hand found the rhythm of the woman's voice and rubbed her pussy along with it. Next to her, she saw that Nancy was already entranced, watching the lewd scenes with her mouth hanging open.

"It's okay, Nancy," she said. "You can touch yourself. See, I'm already doing it." The wetness from her pussy was beginning to soak through her yoga pants as her fingers played with her mound.

Her mother in law tore her eyes away from the screen for just a second to glance at what Amy was doing. Then, as if emboldened by the sight, she dropped her hand to her panties. Nancy's eyes immediately went back to the television as she began to stroke the outline of her slit over the fabric.

The words "A white woman is incomplete without a black dick in her mouth," appeared over the images of dark cocks between red lips. Amy saw Nancy lick her lips as she read the caption. "Do you think that's true, Nancy?" she asked.

"I... I don't know..." she answered in a hazy voice. "I've never... I mean, I haven't..."

The women in the clips were gagging on the thick black cocks as they pushed themselves to deep throat their lovers. Drool escaped their lips as each girl struggled to get the black pole as far down their throat as possible, dripping from their chins onto their naked tits. "White girls were born to suck black dicks," the text showed.

Amy heard a moan escape Nancy's lips. The older woman was panting, her chest heaving as her fingers danced across her clothed pussy. Her hard nipples poked through the bra covering her moderate-sized breasts. Her legs were now splayed apart as wide as she could get them, her earlier modesty forgotten.

The scenes changed to show white women bending over to allow a black man access to their pussies. As each girl was penetrated for the first time, Amy slid her hand into her waistband and penetrated herself. "I'm sorry," she said to Nancy when she noticed the other woman eyeing her. "But I told you I wouldn't be able to resist. When I see a big, black dick slide into a white pussy, I just need to feel something inside me. I can't stop myself."

"Big, black dick," Nancy murmured, as if in a dream.

Fat white asses jiggled as a black cock slammed into each white girl in clip after clip. This was the first section that Amy had inserted herself into. She watched Nancy for any sign of recognition, but she appeared to be completely enthralled by the video. If she noticed that it was Amy getting fucked in two of the ten-second scenes, she showed no sign. She did, however, slide her hand into her panties.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to help yourself, either," Amy said as she watched her mother in law push her fingers into her pussy. "I knew you were like me!"

"I tried to resist," Nancy moaned. "I'm so embarrassed. But it feels so good to do it like this when I watch these videos." Amy could hear squelching sounds as Nancy fingered herself in front of her.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of," said Amy. "I haven't been able to stop, either. Ever since we watched that black man have his way with my sister, it's all I can think about." It was only half a lie. Black cock WAS constantly on her mind, just for a much longer time than she let on.

"I can't stop watching the videos, Amy," Nancy admitted. "I watch them two or three times every hour. I make myself cum, thinking that will make it stop, but twenty minutes later I have to watch them again." She pulled her hand out of her panties and tore them off, exposing her swollen pussy. Amy could see she had been telling the truth about how much she had been masturbating.

They turned their attention back to the screen just in time to see the words "White girl, you owe it to yourself to go out and get yourself blacked," appear on the screen. "We owe it to ourselves?" Amy said out loud.

"What?" asked Nancy, her fingers back inside her.

"We owe it to ourselves to go out and get blacked," Amy replied. "That's what the video said. What if it's true? Maybe we need to try it." She pulled down her yoga pants to give herself better access to her dripping wet mound.

"We're both married, Amy," her mother in law said. "We can't. Touching ourselves to these big, black dicks... is one thing, but we can't cheat." Nancy seemed to go into a trance for a moment when she said "big, black dicks," but recovered to finish the sentence.

"Maybe you're right," said Amy, smiling to herself. "Although... What was it my sister said? Something about being honest with yourself?"

"She said that since black men are better lovers, having sex with them isn't really cheating, it's just being honest with yourself," Nancy said in a low voice, much to Amy's delight. The message had sunk in.

The scenes switched over close up views of black cocks driving into white pussies. There were another couple of clips of Amy in this section. She watched for a spark of recognition, but once again got none. She pushed four fingers in and out of her well-stretched hole as she watched Treyvon's cock splitting her open on the screen. The text "Your pussy, your tits, your whole body belongs to black men," flashed across the screen.

"Yesss," Amy moaned, as much for Nancy's benefit as from her own lust. "Our bodies are for black men, Nancy!

"Oh, God!" said Nancy, her hand moving like a blur in her pussy.

The women in the video were each lost in orgasm, cumming on the black cock inside them. Amy wasn't able to use any footage of herself here without giving herself away. As each woman moaned in ecstasy, "Only black dick can make you cum like this," appeared across the screen.

"Only black dick, Nancy," said Amy. "Can you imagine what it would feel like? That thick black shaft inside you?"

"Yes!" her mother in law shrieked. "I can't stop thinking about what it would feel like!"

The scenes changed again. This time, they each showed a white woman with a hard black cock in front of her face. The girls were stroking the black dicks, waiting for that load. "Black dick is so much better than your husband's," the screen read.

"It is!" Amy screamed. "Black dick makes me cum so hard! My husband can't compare!" This was truthful, at least.

"Oh, God," Nancy said again. "You're right, Amy. Touching myself to black dick is better than any sex I've ever had with my husband! Big black dick! Big black dick!" She began to chant along with the video, desperate to bring herself to orgasm.

The cocks in the video began to explode, spraying cum into the girls' faces. Some opened their mouths to catch it on their tongues. Others simply let the black men cover their faces in spunk. All of them looked supremely happy.

"Yes!" Amy said. "I'm so close. God, I want to feel it for real. I want to feel what a real black cock is like. I wish we knew a black guy we could call!"

Nancy's eyes went wide, but she was too far gone to stop what she was doing. She continued to wail "big black dick" loudly, while frantically rubbing her pussy.

"Wait," Amy said. "What about that guy we saw with my sister? I'm sure she would introduce us. Think about it, Nancy! We could have a real, live black man here to ourselves."

Nancy screamed at the top of her lungs as a massive orgasm crashed over her. She threw her head back in pleasure as her thighs clamped together around her hand, which was still embedded in her pussy. This was what Amy had been waiting for. She let herself cum as well, and soon both women were writhing in ecstasy on the couch as the last of the cocks shot its load on screen.

As they both caught their breath, the video faded to black. Now that her lust had been sated, Nancy looked embarrassed to have been masturbating in front of her daughter in law. She hastily covered herself with her bathrobe, holding it closed in front of her chest. By contrast, Amy kept her legs spread and lazily drew circles around her pussy with her fingers.

"Amy, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me," Nancy said, trying to regain her composure. "This kind of behavior isn't appropriate."

"Oh, stop," Amy sighed, exasperated. "You can cut the 'prim and proper' act. Do you really think I'm going to buy it? One minute ago I saw you with your fingers stuffed in your pussy, moaning about how much you love big black cock."

"You're right," Nancy said, bursting into tears. "I'm a shameless slut who can't control my base urges. I need help, Amy."

Amy put an arm around her mother in law's shoulder. "Shhh," she said, trying to calm the older woman. "It's okay. There's nothing to be ashamed of. How do you feel when you're touching yourself to these videos?"

"It feels... good," Nancy hiccupped.

"When you see a big, black cock-" Amy started.

"Big black cock," Nancy whispered.

"-and you touch your pussy, does it feel wrong?" she finished.

"N-no," said Nancy. "It feels... natural."

"So why would something that feels so natural be shameful?" said Amy softly.

Nancy stopped crying. "It... it shouldn't. You've got a point, Amy. Every time I do it, I think about how right it feels."

"And if it feels right, you should keep doing it," said Amy.

"I'm going to," Nancy said. "I don't think I could stop now, even if I wanted to. But I don't. I love the way it makes me feel."

"The way WHAT makes you feel," Amy prodded. "Say it, Nancy."

"Big, black cock," Nancy shuddered. "Do you want to watch it again?"

"If you like. But I had something else in mind," said Amy.

Nancy's eyes widened again. "You don't mean... You were serious about that?"

Amy smiled and gave a nod. "I'm going to text my sister. She can get us in touch with a real black man."

"But... I thought... you only said that because you were caught up in the moment. I can't do that, Amy." her mother in law stuttered.

"Think about how much the fantasy of black cock turns you on," Amy said. Nancy grew quiet. "Now think about how much better the real thing would be!"

"I'm married, Amy," she said. "So are you. To my son! We vowed to be faithful to our husbands. We can't do this!"

Amy was already on her phone. Instead of texting her sister however, she sent a message directly to Treyvon. She explained the situation to him and told him to play along. "She gave me his number," she said to Nancy.

"No, Amy! Please! Don't invite him over here," Nancy pleaded. "I don't want to cheat on my husband. And I don't want you to cheat on my son!"

"It won't be cheating if we're just being honest with ourselves. If black men really are better, that is. Don't we owe it to ourselves to find out?" said Amy.

"But... I..." Nancy couldn't finish her sentence as the fight drained out of her. The idea that Amy had been working so hard to instill, that sex with black men is inherently better, and therefore not cheating, had taken hold in her mother in law's mind.

"His name is Treyvon," Amy said. "I'm texting him now." She sent him another message, giving him Nancy's address and telling him to hurry.

"I'll be there in 10 min," came the reply.

"He's on his way, Nancy," said Amy. Before Nancy could say anything, she restarted the video to distract her. As soon as the chant of "big black dick" started, Nancy's attention was glued to the screen.

They watched the video again all the way through, Nancy's previous hesitation gone. Her mother in law was eagerly masturbating through the entire runtime. She made herself cum when "Your pussy, your tits, your whole body belongs to black men" showed up on the screen, unknowingly bringing herself to orgasm while watching Amy getting fucked by Treyvon's cock.

Just after the video ended, there was a knock on the door. Nancy gasped, and covered herself with her bathrobe. Amy just grinned at her and stood up. Not bothering to put her pants back on, she walked over and looked through the peephole. "It's him!" she announced. Nancy looked nervous, but bit her lip in anticipation.

Amy opened the door to let him in. Treyvon entered and greeted them, acting as is he and Amy were strangers. "Hello, ladies. I'm Treyvon," he said, holding out a hand. "You must be Amy. Your sister's told me a little about you. She had no idea you were interested in black men."

"I... I wasn't... until recently," Amy said, feigning shyness. She took Treyvon's hand and shook it, then led him into the room. "This is Nancy, my mother in law. She's interested in black men, too. Very interested."

Nancy turned crimson as she shook hands with Treyvon. Amy could see her squeeze her thighs together as she touched a black man for the first time. "H-hello," she said.

Treyvon sat down on the couch between them. "So, tell me, what made you invite me here today?" he asked.

Amy glared at Nancy, silently prodding her to speak. When it became clear that she wasn't going to be the first to talk, she said, "We, um... watched a movie that kind of... sparked our interest. Ever since then, we've been wondering if what the movie told us is true."

Treyvon looked straight at Nancy and asked, "What did this movie tell you?" Amy stayed quiet, and waited for her to answer.

"That black men are better," she whispered finally.

"What about black men is better?" he asked.

"Their cocks," her mother in law admitted. "Their big, black cocks." Her eyes glazed over as she spoke.

"So, you're curious about big, black cock," Treyvon said. "You're in luck. Would you like to see one?"

"Yes," Amy chimed in.

Treyvon gave her a smile. "Would you like to see my big, black cock, Nancy?" he asked.

"Yes," she said softly.

Treyvon unbuckled his belt, unzipped his fly, and pulled out his dick. It was half hard, but already bigger than any white cock Amy had seen. It took every ounce of her self-control to stop herself from grabbing it. "Wait," she told herself. "This is for Nancy."

"What do you think?" he said, giving it a stroke.

"It's so... big," Amy said, forcing herself to hold back.

"Nancy?" Treyvon said. "I asked you what you think of my dick."

Nancy's face was flushed, but Amy couldn't tell if it was from embarrassment or arousal. She clutched her bathrobe shut at the waist and neck, but never took her eyes off of the dark shaft. "It's... it's... magnificent," she said hesitantly. Amy's pussy gushed.

"I can't help but notice that both of you ladies are wearing wedding rings," Treyvon continued. "You're married to white men, I assume?"

"Yes," they both echoed. Amy saw Nancy lick her lips as she stared at the fat black cock.

"How does my dick compare to your white husbands' penises?" he asked.

Again, Amy waited for Nancy to answer first. Her mother in law was apparently still too timid, however, so she said, "My husband is less than half your size."

"Amy!" Nancy gasped.

"I know, I know, he's your son," she said. "But we have to be honest with ourselves, right? And this beautiful black cock is twice as big as his. What about your husband? How does he measure up?"

"He doesn't," Nancy blurted out. She clamped a hand over her mouth, apparently shocked at her own blunt honesty.

"Go on," Amy prodded.

"I would say your big black cock is almost three times as big. I'm not sure, since I haven't seen him get hard in years," Nancy said.

Amy beamed. No wonder it had taken so little to get her mother in law hooked. If she and her husband hadn't had sex in years, her pent up sexual frustration must have been boiling over. There was no way she would go back to white men after Treyvon gave her the first fucking she'd had in years.

"Now that we've established that black men are bigger, which of you would like to touch my cock?" Treyvon asked. Amy saw Nancy hesitating again, so she decided to break the ice. She reached out and closed her fingers around the dark shaft.

"Oh!" she cried. "Nancy, it's so hard! I can barely get my hand around it." She continued jacking it up and down while the older woman stared.

After a moment it became clear that Nancy was paralyzed by hesitation. With her free hand, Amy reached over and grabbed Nancy's wrist. She pulled the other woman's hand over and placed it on Treyvon's hard, black cock. Nancy tried to pull away as her fingertips brushed against the tip, but Amy held her wrist tightly, not letting her pull back.

"It's okay, Nancy," Amy said. "Just let it happen. We both know you want to touch it."

Her resistance broken, Nancy wrapped her fingers around the fat black pole, just above Amy's hand. Even with both of their hands on it, over half of the shaft was still visible. Amy began to move her hand up and down, forcing Nancy to do the same. After a few strokes, she removed her hand, leaving Nancy jacking Treyvon's dick by herself.

"You're really doing it, Nancy," Amy said, leaning in close to whisper in her ear. "You're actually stroking a real big black cock. How does it feel?"

"It's so... big. And hard," she said dreamily. Her robe had fallen open on top, as the hand holding it closed was now wrapped around thirteen inches of black cock. Amy could see her mother in law's nipples poking through her bra.