Amy's Houseguest Pt. 05

Story Info
A family orgy for Master.
2.8k words
4.36
31.1k
42

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A New Order

Satisfied I looked at my three new sex slaves standing in front of me.

Amy, the youngest at eighteen years of age had put her silken black hair into a ponytail with a bright blue sporty top and a nice white tennis skirt. Standing at attention in front of her master I could see her pussy had already started dripping, running down her leg and giving away the fact she had chosen not to wear any panties underneath her little skirt.

Next to Amy was her mother, Jenny, a conservative housewife who had now fully embraced her pet fetish. A cute little pair of costume cat ears were on top of her straight black hair along with a simple black cloth collar with a bell around her neck. She was fully naked except for the long, black tail that dropped to the floor from the butt plug she had inserted into herself.

Lastly was Joy, now having given into being a slutty, little daddy's girl. She had grabbed a bright pink t shirt that was too small for her and was wearing pastel yellow booty shorts she must have found in her sisters closet. Her hair had been separated into two braids and she had her thumb in her mouth.

The lovely Asian American family stood there, staring blankly ahead as I thought of what I wanted to do with them.

"Girls, when I snap my fingers you will wake up and start your new roles around the house for me, understand?"

"Yes, Master," they replied, staring forward.

"What the fuck is going on here?" The door slammed and a medium sized man in a suit stepped in through the front door of the house.

Surprised, I looked over at the last member of the household, who had come back from his business trip early just in time to see what I had done to his lovely home and family.

"You must be the man of the house!" I smiled. "It's nice to finally meet you Mr. Zhang. Why don't you take a seat and I can give you a bit of a show." I pushed the man's mind, urging him to obey and he slowly nodded and took a seat.

"Now Jonas, can I call you Jonas?" Jonas Zhang nodded, his eyes slightly glazed as he continued to look from one Zhang woman to the next. I continued, "First I want you to reintroduce you to Amy. Now Amy is such a sweet girl filled with just the most deviant sexual urges and quite the slutty body to go with them. Amy, show your father your slutty body."

Amy sashayed over to the man and began to cup her tits, rubbing them through her top with her hands as she gave a little strip tease. Slowly the buxom girl lifted up her sports bra, shaking free her tits and shaking them in her father's face.

"Show him your nice wet cunt Amy," I ordered.

Amy obeyed and bent over, lifting her skirt up to give her now clearly erect father a look right at her pussy. I picked up the tennis racket that had been lying nearby and flipped it around, so I was holding it backwards.

"Now Amy here, Jonas, is probably the sluttiest of the women in your household. Amy tell your father how you like to touch yourself."

"I rub my cunt up and down my bed post until I squirt all over. I love being covered in my own juices. It gets me so hot daddy."

I took the tennis racket and slowly began to penetrate Amy's pussy with it as she gasped, taking it in.

"Now see Jonas, I knew Amy was going to be an excellent slave slut but wow! Just look at how well she can take such a big object in that little fuck box of hers."

Amy started panting as I thrust the tennis racket further up inside her. "Of course, Amy had to get it from somewhere, which brings us to your lovely wife Jenny. Jenny! Come!" I opened my hands in an explanatory fashion for Jonas' benefit, "Jenny is of course our little sweet house kitty, but she's relatively well trained."

Jenny crawled over to us, mewing, her tits swaying back and forth as she made her way across the floor.

"Jenny, fuck Amy with this tennis racket until she covers that slutty kitten face of yours in her squirt." Jenny meowed in obedience and reached up with her hands to grab the racket. Slowly she began to push it in and out of Amy as Amy began to moan and brought her hands up to her tits.

"What...what's happening?" Jonas said in a haze of disbelief, as his wife continued to enthusiastically fuck his teenage daughter in such a lewd manner.

"Well, Jonas, I've taken your family as my personal sex slaves and they've taken to me as their master. I thought though you could join in a little though to be polite, seeing as you are the patriarch and all. How do you like watching your little girl's pussy get so savagely fucked by your wife?"

Amy was grunting enthusiastically now as her hips continued to grind up and down on the rackets handle.

"Oh yes mommy! OH yes! I'm so close. I'm going cum all over your face mommy. I'm going to squirt all over you with my cum!"

Jonas winced slightly but continued to look on.

"Not a fan of pet play and schoolgirls Jonas?" I flashed a sympathetic smile, "Well, I think I saved the best one for you for last." I looked over at Amy and Jenny, "Girls, take a break, Amy you can cum on your mother in a little bit. I want to show your daddy what a good girl Joy has been while he's been away."

Amy gasped again as her mother took the racket out of her and she collapsed to the floor, a little pool of squirt leaking from her pussy that Jenny immediately set upon lapping up. With the two of them resting on the floor I grabbed Joy by the hand and brought her out, center stage.

"Now Joy here, I think you're going to be very proud of." Joy squirmed with a little embarrassment in front of her father as I showed her off to him.

"Now Joy's a very good little girl and she's been very patient, haven't you Joy?" Joy nodded, biting the front of her lip as she looked right down at her father's lap.

"Joy do you want to suck your father off?"

The older of the sisters nodded shyly. "I wanna suck on daddy..." She said softly. "Master pwease, I wanna suck daddy."

"Of course, you can suck daddy Joy. But remember you need to make your Master happy too, so why don't you bend over on your daddy's lap there while you suck him and I can use your little pussy, OK?"

Embarrassed, Joy looked down at the ground and whispered "I need to go pee pee Master..."

"Oh that's OK Joy, you're a very good girl for telling me." I looked over at Jonas, "we're still having trouble with Joy now that she's such a good slutty little girl. I'm sure you know how it is. Luckily, I thought it would be good if she had a little help and encouragement from her mother."

Jenny crawled over and laid down underneath Joy, her mouth wide open. Jonas looked horrified at his wife in such a degrading position.

Amy raised her hand. "I need to pee too Master!"

"Wonderful!" I clapped my hands, "Why don't you both use your mother here, such a wet slut family you have Jonas! So eager to be covered in cum and piss these lovely girls."

Joy wiggled her shorts down to her knees and squatted over her mother while Amy simply lifted her skirt up, showing off her pubic hair to the two of us. Squatting over Jenny, the two girls let loose as clear streams of piss trickled down from their little pussies to Jenny's naked body.

"Good girls!" I said, watching as Jenny squirmed around on the floor, clearly delighting in being soaked by her daughter streams.

"Meow!!" Jenny sputtered as liquid splashed into her mouth as she reached down and began to play with herself.

As her daughters finished, Jenny shook some of the droplets from her tits and returned to her fours, lifting her head to lick the remaining drops from Amy's crouch, purring as she lapped up the rest of Amy's mess.

Joy looked over at me, "All done Master!"

"Good job Joy! Now, you may suck your daddy, but don't forget how much you want Master inside your pussy!"

"Yes Master!" Joy pulled her shorts down to the ground and wiggled her ass in front of me.

"Jenny!" I called, "Come here and clean Joy's pussy for me before I put my cock inside her."

"Oh yes Master! Meow...thank you Master." Jenny excitedly licked at Joy's pussy, cleaning it for me as Joy bent down over her father, a man frozen to the couch as he continued to watch his family's depravity.

"Daddy! I'm going to suck your cocky so good! I want you to cum right inside my mouth so I can taste your yummy cum while Master fills my pussy up with his cum too!"

Seeing no reason for Jonas not to enjoy this, I pushed at his mind, seeing how although he clearly lusted after his daughter the incest was too much of a taboo for him. I easily swept that aside, allowing him to embrace his incest and enjoy his daughter's lust for him.

Invigorated, Jonas grabbed at his pants, pulling out his cock already leaking pre-cum, "Oh yes Joy! Fuck me with that little mouth of yours, my slutty little daughter!"

Amy had discarded her clothes and was as naked as her mother as the two of them grabbed my cock and pushed it into Joy. Amy began rubbing her tits up and down my leg as she reached down and began to play with her now very wet pussy.

Jenny, purring, grabbed at Amy's ass and began to lick up the beads of sweat starting to form on it. I reached down with my hands grabbing onto Joy's back side and pushed myself the rest of the way in, Joy making a gagging noise on her father's cock as I thrust my cock deep inside her.

Jonas laughed and grabbed his daughter's little braids, pushing his cock deeper down his older daughter's throat. "Who's a good slutty slut for daddy?"

Joy gave a muffled response, her mouth filled with cock as I continued to thrust harder and harder inside her tight, practically virginal cunt.

"Amy," I ordered, "stop humping my leg and start spanking your sister's little white ass"

The gorgeous young girl stopped pressing her tits against me and shifted her focus to Joy, slapping her hand as hard she could on Joy's pale ass and leaving a bright red hand shaped mark.

"You're daddy and Master's slut now Joy!" Amy said as she spanked her sister, "They're going fill up that tight cunt of yours with so much cum you fucking whore." Amy slapped her hand against Joy's ass again and again, as she continued to berate her sister enthusiastically. "Who's a slut now JieJie? You're going to slurp down daddy's cum and then any other cock you see. You're going to be the new office fuck doll, a cum dumpster for anyone who wants to dump their load into your tight little fuck toy pussy. It's not going to be too long before we get to see those tits of yours filled with milk, a pregnant cow bred by all the men you let ravage that little pussy of yours."

Joy's pussy flooded as her sister continued to spank, castigate, and promise further humiliation to her. My cock slid in and out of Joy's hole faster and faster as I delighted in watching Amy's abuse of her older sister.

Jonas could barely contain himself, "Oh yes honey, that's right suck daddy's cock just like that! I want to fuck your pussy and your sisters pussies, I want my cum all over these lovely little tits you have Joy, I want to see my cum all over that little mouth of yours!"

"Cover your fuck toy daughter in cum daddy! Spray Joy's slut face with your seed!" Amy yelled excitedly.

At the urging of his younger daughter Jonas' cock erupted inside Joy's mouth. Perhaps surprised at the volume of cum being shot into her mouth Joy pulled back from her father's cock only to have it spray another load straight onto her face. Watching the panting little Asian slut try to wipe the cum from her eyes as I continued to pound her from behind only served to increase the pleasure of my cock deep inside Joy's wet little hole.

"Dump your cum right in my daughter's cunt Master! I to watch my little slut lick up daddy's cum as she's getting filled up from behind!" Jonas shoved his fingers inside Joy's mouth, her tongue lolling out her mouth as he wiped his cum off inside it.

"Oh yes Master!" Jenny joined in, "Fuck me next! I want you fill me up with your cum as my husband watches me!" Jenny crawled under my legs as I shoved my cock harder and harder into her older daughter. The mommy cat arched her back upward and started licking my thighs, her face burying itself in my groin, her daughters juices spraying on her as I moved in and out of Joy's cunt.

Joy simply moaned as I thrust into her. The ecstasy of the group sex, of being used had reduced her to her most base pleasures as she simply grunted and moaned like the little fuck slut she had become.

"I'm going to cum and fill up that little pussy of yours Joy, what do you say?" Joy moaned loudly, her father's cum still dribbling down from her mouth.

Amy slapped her sister's ass once more and spit on her. "Master asked you a question fuck slut!" Spitting on her sister's backside again, Amy took her fingers and proceeded to shove them into Joy's asshole, enjoying the noise of her sister yelping at the new sensation.

Gasping for breath Joy managed to speak, "Pwease!" she said in her new Asian baby doll slut voice, "Pwease Master I want your cum!! I want it in my...my...my pussy!" she yelled as her sister continued to finger her asshole in earnest.

Jonas slapped Joy on the face lightly, "Suck on my cum covered fingers daughter slut. I want to feel you suck all the cum right off them as Master fills that cunt of yours up!"

"Yes! Yes BaBa! Yes Master! Cum in your fucktoy, cum all over me!" Joy began to aggressively suck her fathers fingers as she began to simply loudly moan once more. I could feel my cock squeezed by her tight little pussy walls as I shot my cum straight into her. Pulling my cock out of her slowly as my ejaculate sprayed into Joy and then onto her pink little pussy lips, Amy dropped to her knees along with her mother and eagerly began lapping at my cock, desperate for my cum in their mouths.

"Oh more Master, please! Please fuck me now!" Amy begged as she licked at my cock. "Fuck me in front of my silly daddy, let me show him my huge tits that my Master cums all over."

Jenny meowed, "Please Master, fuck your kitty cat! I want my Master to fill me up, spank me, use me like the fuck kitten I am!" The grown woman pawed at my cock as she licked up the drops of cum that had splashed onto my legs.

Breathing a bit heavily I smiled at my lovely little harem. "Well Jonas, did you enjoy the show from these lovely little sluts her?"

"Yes sir, Master! I'm so lucky to have you in charge of their sexy whore bodies, able to fill them up with your cum." Jonas absentmindedly stroked Joy's tits as he is daughter rested her head on his lap, exhausted by her ordeal.

"Good! I can't have you touching my lovely girl's pussies but I'm sure every once and a while I can let you jerk off to your daughters gorgeous tits. How would you like that?"

"Thank you sir!" Jonas replied, enthusiastic at the prospect of lusting over his daughter's breasts.

I grinned, "Excellent. Well, I'm sure we have more fun. After all, Amy here hasn't been properly fucked for too long. Jenny, find me some rope, it's about time we tie your younger daughter here up and see just what a submissive school girl slut she can be for us."

Jenny bowed her head and crawled away to find what I had asked for. Satisfied with my gorgeous little sluts I couldn't wait to watch this lovely family debase themselves in front of me again.