Amy's Houseguest Pt. 04

Story Info
Amy's sister submits as well.
3.5k words
4.51
49.4k
47

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Master I can't wait to watch Joy be punished!" Amy was practically bouncing off the walls with excitement for her older sister to come home. I was resting on the couch in their living room and Amy had put on a more sensible combination of clothes to put her sister at ease when she came back from work. Jenny, I had assigned to clean up the mess we had made in her bedroom. I could hear her going back and forth from the laundry room as she replaced the sheets on her bed. I assumed we'd end up there again soon enough.

"You're so excited my wet little slut, I'm delighted to see how quickly you've come around to my way of thinking."

"The old me was always too scared to admit what a genuine slut I am Master. It gets me so hot and wet just thinking about all the possible things you could do to my sister. Things that will humiliate her in front of my mother and finally show her that both her daughters are kinky slutty girls."

I had eased Amy's mind a bit into her lust for not only her mother and sister, but also women in general, though this attraction to submission and humiliation was all from Amy's own mind. I had simply let it run loose within her.

"Master I've finished cleaning the bedroom for you," Jenny reappeared, having finished her current chore.

"Very good Jenny, when do you think Joy will be home by?"

"She's usually home by eight o'clock Master, nine at the latest."

"Jenny go put some clothes on and freshen up. When you come back out you will return to your normal self but you will find nothing strange about me being here in your house. Treat me as a family friend. Now go," I instructed, watching and enjoying the naked woman bowing her head slightly before giving Amy and I an excellent view of her ass as she walked away.

It was only a few minutes of Amy cuddling up to me on the couch before we heard the front door jostling and someone walking into the house.

"Joy! Is that you? We're in here!" Amy yelled enthusiastically. Her sister walked into the living room area and let me get a good look at her finally. She was around Amy's height with smaller breasts just as her mother had said. She was wearing her hair down at about shoulder length with a white blouse and black pants. There was nothing particularly exciting about the outfit, though she was just as attractive as her mother and sister in her own way. The dark haired beauty looked at me shyly and then to her sister, confused.

"I didn't realize we were having someone over so late," she said, her voice breathy, quiet and much lighter on the ears than Amy's lilt or Jenny's stern tone.

"I'm sorry to disturb your night Joy. You can call me Master, and that doesn't seem strange to you." I smiled gently at the conservatively dressed woman, lightly pushing her mind into accepting my presence.

"It's nice to meet you Master." Joy sat down on the couch, looking at Amy and I. "Are you a friend of Amy's then?"

"Oh, I'm a friend of your mothers too," Amy giggled at that, unable to control herself. "In fact I believe Jenny was just coming out to sit with us." As if on cue, Jenny walked in and took a seat.

She had put her floral dress back on and her usual personality had seemed to reassert itself as she looked over at Amy and said, "Amy! You will sit properly when we have a guest. You cannot just lounge about when we have company like this." Amy sat up, took a breath, and looked up at me questioningly.

I nodded at her, before saying, "Joy, Amy was just telling me all about your recent hiring at the new lab in town. Congratulations!"

"Thank you Master. It's really been a lot of work though, I'm sorry if I'm a bit worn out this evening."

Jenny chimed in, quick to relish in her elder daughter's success, "It's one of the best pharmaceutical companies to get hired by, she is so impressive my Joy and she did it all on her own."

"I'm sure she did Jenny, it's great to have a daughter you can be so proud of. Joy sounds like such an intelligent woman. Amy was just telling me how Joy managed to be one of the most unforgettable candidates during her job interview. What was it you were saying Amy?"

Amy's cute little mouth turned upward as she realized what I was giving her and chimed in, "Well, I was just telling Master how it was so clever of Joy to show her interviewer her nice little titties in addition to her excellent resume."

"What?!" Joy looked at her sister, stunned. "I would never...", I pushed at Joy's mind, replacing her memories with what Amy had suggested, pushing her to accept the new reality. "I would never have gotten the job with such actions Amy. It was the combination of my excellent resume, my interview... and deciding to show my breasts." Joy looked red with embarrassment as she realized the words tumbling from her mouth.

Jenny looked sharply at her daughter. "You never told me this Joy. I can't believe you'd ever do such a thing."

"But Mom, you're always telling me to use whatever I can to get the edge against other people!"

I looked over at Jenny, slightly prodding her to realize that this was indeed a way to get an edge.

Jenny sighed, "You're right Joy, I have taught that well. I'm glad then that it worked for you. So improper though, how did you even think to do that?"

Amy interrupted, "Well I'm sure Joy never showed her tits to any other boys, right Joy? You must have seen it in one of the porn videos you've been watching right?"

I pushed at Joy again, grinning as I let Amy take control of the conversation with her sister.

"I, I never really had the chance to have a boyfriend so yes Amy, I must have learned it from a porno."

Jenny looked at her daughter aghast. "You're watching pornography now Joy? Why on earth would you be doing such a dirty thing?"

Joy couldn't help herself as I created the new memories for her and pushed her to answer, "You never let me have a boyfriend mother! And I needed a release! So yes, I watch porn at home and at work and then I masturbate until I climax. If I'm watching it at work it's a lot easier because I get so excited that someone might catch me in the bathroom stall, it's a lot easier to climax there." Flushed, Joy unbuttoned the top of her dress shirt, showing a hint of cleavage as well as a glimpse of her jet-black bra.

"See, mommy? Joy's just as horny as me all the time and you never punish her for being slutty. Not even when she stole from you" Amy smiled wickedly as I could see an idea for further humiliation burst forth from her imagination.

Jenny looked at her older daughter indignantly, "Joy! How could you steal from your mother? I raised you better than this!"

Joy looked wordlessly at her sister, "I , I don't even know what I stole!"

Amy gave her sister a look of mock pity and said, "You don't remember sneaking into mommy and daddy's room late at night and stealing that dildo from their chest? I saw you shoving it deep into your pussy just last night when you're moaning was coming from down the hall."

Jenny's hands were over her face, embarrassed at the family business being laid out in front of me. "I am so, so sorry Master, I had no idea my daughter had been so poorly behaved lately. Amy, thank you for telling me this. Joy I can't believe you would steal your mother's sex toys like that and use them. What on earth were you thinking?"

I nudged at Joy's mind again, pushing past the desperation, the confusion, the embarrassment, pushing to find the kink this prim and proper Chinese American girl had hidden away for so long.

Joy exploded. "It was daddy! I wanted to feel daddy's toy inside me! I wanted think about fucking my daddy and letting him cum inside me. It's not fair that mother gets him to herself, she doesn't even want him!"

Amy's mouth dropped in utter delight at this profound revelation from her goody two shoes sister. She looked over at Jenny, "See mommy? See what a perverted girl Joy is and always has been? She's been spending all her off time just touching and fucking herself, thinking of sex with her daddy just like the closeted perverted slut I knew she was all along."

Jenny was speechless. Her perfect daughter was lusting after her husband, her own father. Happily, I stepped in to help, "Jenny I can see how this might upset you, but I think you should calm down," Jenny took a deep breath and relaxed. "Now Jenny, I think I can help, can I speak to Joy about this?" Jenny nodded,

"Of course, Master, please, whatever you can do to help my Joy."

I turned to Joy, "Joy I understand your sexually frustrated. It runs in your family after all. Your mother, your sister and you are just so wet and horny all the time, wanting cock so badly, isn't that right?" I pushed Jenny and Joy harder, as Amy I knew was plenty wet already from this. I could hear the two older women gasp with pleasure. "Joy tell me, don't you think it would make your mother feel so much better if all your bridled-up lust wasn't directed at your father?"

Joy nodded, saying, "Yes, I guess that would be helpful. What can I do? I'm just so desperate, Master."

"Well I think firstly Joy, I could be a daddy for you, don't you think?"

Amy placed her hand down her skirt as I said this, clearly rubbing herself, and chimed in seductively, "You can be my daddy, Master."

I motioned to Amy, softly, "Hush Amy, I'm trying to help your sister with her urges. Joy, why don't we all get a look at those nice perky tits of yours. Take that shirt off, won't you?"

Joy began to unbutton her shirt revealing a lovely pair of A cup breasts held up with an expensive looking black push-up bra. Her immaculately painted red fingertips reached behind her to undo the clasp and let it fall to the floor allowing her tits to fully come into view. Joy flushed red with embarrassment again. "They're too small Master. They're not nearly as big as Amy's or even my mother's."

"Nonsense, Joy." I said, reassuringly. "These are lovely breasts and you should be proud of your body. I think you look lovely with your tits out this way, how about you take the rest of your clothes off, then come stand in front of me." Joy wiggled her way out of her black pants and silk panties she had underneath them, a tidy little patch of pubic hair showing itself right above her smooth pussy. "Good girl Joy," I said encouragingly as I admired the naked Asian woman in front of me as her sister sat next to me continuing to play with herself. "Now ask if I can be your daddy."

Joy, nervously looked from me to her sister and back again before asking, "Can you be my daddy Master?"

"Of course, Joy! I can be your daddy for you. All that pent-up lust for your daddy you can have for me OK?"

Joy shifted her weight from leg to leg as I could see the inside of her thighs glistening with her juices dripping from her.

Jenny stood up and walked over to us, "Now Master, do you really think this is going to help? I don't want Joy to end up like the slut Amy is."

As attractive as I found this sexy MILF it had begun to frustrate me just how little she appreciated her sexy, clever, younger daughter. I thought for a second and then looked over at Amy. "Amy your mother gave you quite the punishment and she's been so rude to you tonight comparing you to Joy. Would you like the chance to play with her at all?"

Amy looked at me with a somewhat awestruck gaze. "Oh yes Master, can I?"

Nodding and motioning with my hand towards her mother I said, "Of course little wet slut. Jenny obey all of your daughter's commands." I looked at Amy, "What would you like her to do?"

Jenny froze as she looked at her daughter helplessly. "Amy, I..."

Amy interrupted, "Silence mommy! And strip off that dress and underwear! I want you naked in front of me."

While I enjoyed this new mother and daughter dynamic, I turned my attention back to the shy, embarrassed woman in front of me. "Joy, you look so uncomfortable standing there in front of your daddy, what can I do to help?"

Joy struggled, her mind overwhelmed with seeing her sister subjugate their mother, the lust she now felt for me, the humiliation of giving me any more secrets as she stood naked and wet in front of me. "I need you daddy. Master."

"You may call me daddy Joy. I find it endearing. What do you need?"

"To fuck me daddy. Oh please. I, I need to feel you inside me, I want your cum dripping out of snatch so badly daddy."

I stood up and removed my clothes and sat back down, my legs spread and cock hard and erect. "Come sit here then Joy", I pointed at my cock, "straddle your daddy's cock like a good girl".

Joy delicately climbed on top of, her hand lightly guiding my member towards her pussy as she lowered herself on top of it, gasping at the sensation of it's girth and warmth filling her up. "Oh God, daddy, it feels so good."

I grabbed Joy's slight waist and began to move her up and down on top of me, my cock thrusting and sliding into her soaked, tight hole as slowly and methodically as I was could manage. I looked over to see Amy continuing to issue commands to her mother.

Smiling wickedly Amy was pointing at her mom as if giving a decree, "Bow to me! On your knees in front of me!" Jenny obeyed, dropping to her knees, her naked breasts lightly touching the floor as she bowed her head to her daughter. "You may be a good dominating mistress but you have been a terrible mother. Always telling me what to do, where I could go, never letting me have any fun. For starters, lick my foot."

Amy shoved her bare foot in front of her mother's face as Jenny began to pathetically lick at it. "And call me princess! I am your princess and you are no longer my mother. You are my servant!"

"Yes, my princess" Jenny submissively continue to lap at Amy's foot while the nineteen-year-old laughed at her mother naked and bowed in front of her.

"This is so much fun Master. Look at how pathetic my mommy is, licking my feet",

I grinned at Amy, enjoying the warmth and tightness of her sister on my lap. "What do you want Amy to do to your mother do next Joy?" I asked.

Joy moaned in pleasure as I began to fuck her harder, pushing myself deeper inside the girl's snatch. "Oh daddy I hope she makes her lick me from behind! I want to feel my mother's tongue in my ass hole as I fuck my daddy right in front of her!"

It seemed both daughters had quite the grievances to work out with their mother which I was more than happy to oblige. So was Amy it seemed, as she nodded excitedly, "Mommy servant, I want you to crawl over to the couch there, lift yourself up and start licking Joy's asshole."

Jenny could do nothing but nod and obey, saying, "Yes my princess", as she crawled on her hands and knees towards the two of us and began to dutifully lick Joy. Joy's hips buckled as I could feel an orgasm shudder through her body and she moaned loudly. I could feel her cunt squeeze me tighter as I continued to thrust into her, my arms lifting her up and pulling her little body down.

"Oh yes mother!" Joy cried out, "Lick me just like that! Watch me fuck daddy until he cums. He's my daddy and he wants to fuck me! His young sexy fuck toy daughter! Oh yes, daddy fuck me harder, harder daddy!"

Amy sauntered over to us, sitting next to me, enjoying the sight of Joy's ecstasy. "Oh yes, Master fuck this little slut just like she wants. This perverted closeted slut sister of mine needs a cock in her pussy whenever she can get one." Amy, pulled her shirt over her head and pulled her massive tits out from her bra, shoving them in her sisters to face. "Suck my tits Joy, suck them like you've always wanted to!"

I pushed Joy's mind once again, filling her full of sisterly lust, pushing her enviousness of her sister's tits into an erotic urge to eagerly suck them. I watched as Amy moaned, her breast being suckled on by her sister, the two lovely Asian women in the throws of passion on top of me. Watching Amy encourage her sister's lust for her all on her own was too much for me, and I could feel the need for release as I let go and came inside Joy, her hips bucking against mine as she felt my hot seed fill her pussy.

"Oh yes! Yes!" Joy screamed "Fill me up daddy! Fill your daughter up with your hot cum!"

Exhausted and overwhelmed Joy lightly fell forward onto the couch, her eyelids fluttering as she began to catch her breath. I pushed the lovely, formerly conservative woman off my cock and onto my lap, feeling a mix of our juices drip down onto my leg.

Jenny, unsure of what to do now that I had finished fucking her daughter began to lap up the mess of cum as Amy, her fingers deep in her own pussy finally climaxed. As was Amy's way, a stream of clear liquid blasted out of her, drenching her mother with her very wet masturbation.

"Clean that up mommy servant!" Amy commanded as she continued to squirt onto the floor. "And fuck yourself while you do it!"

Jenny, naked and covered in Amy's squirt bent over to try and lap at it as she simultaneously reached for her pussy with her left hand. The once proud, domineering Asian MILF, found herself unable to keep her balance and teetered to the floor, her tongue trying to lap up the cum and squirt as she continued to pathetically finger herself. The humiliation alone was enough for both Amy and I to almost cum again.

Watching her mother I looked over at Amy, "I continue to be impressed with you Amy. Look at your mother there, trying to lick up our juices all while desperately masturbating. I couldn't have done any better."

Amy grinned at me, her hand lightly rubbing the outside of her pussy as she gleefully watched her mother on the floor. "Thank you Master, I enjoyed having the chance to please you."

"Oh Amy, this goes beyond pleasing me. I'm genuinely impressed with your creativity and kinkiness," I looked down at Jenny for a moment, "Jenny you may cum now" and with that Jenny let out a loud moan that suspiciously sounded like a cat's meow. "Do you think your mother always cums like a little cat like that?"

Amy laughed, "I don't know Master but I'd love to find out. There's all sorts of things we can still do with my family if you'd like."

I ran my hand through Amy's hair, affectionately stroking it as I replied, "Of course we can Amy. If you'd like you could even come with me after this, helping me control other people, allowing them to discover their sexual sides and such."

Wide eyed, Amy replied, "Oh yes Master I would absolutely love to. There are so many ideas I have and people I know you would love to meet. There's still a few weeks left of high school, the only class I have is senior's only, so everyone's eighteen there. Or there's the neighbors we have who have family coming back from college. There's also..."

I held up a hand, giving my lovely new friend a chance to pause and catch her breath. "All in good time Amy, for now why don't we get your house cleaned up a bit and get some sleep. This was a big day for your mother and sister after all." Jenny and Joy were laying next to each other, each still naked and wet, on the couch.

Amy smiled at me and nodded absently, already thinking towards what I would hope would be a very exciting and interesting future.