All Comments on 'Amy's Intimate Confession'

by Intimate Confessions

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wow

this was a really amazing story, and quite honestly, had me picturing a naked dancing black haird woman. as well as being a fly on the wall while this all happened... very intese read

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot

I loved this story. Very intense! I was right there with both of these hot women, heavy breathing, wet hands, and leaking pussy myself! I'd love to hear more!

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 14 years ago
One of the best . . .

. . . masturbation stories I've ever read. The scenario was so familiar, yet the vivid erotic images made it incredibly hot. Outstanding job!

qarlcueqarlcueabout 12 years ago
Loved it!

Loved the raw honesty and embarrassed but hot sexuality. Thanks for sharing this intimate memory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'm not usually into voyeur stories, but your descriptions of Amy's slowly growing arousal turned me on too. And when you spoke of her orgasm in her friend's arms, without touching myself I came with her, harder than I have in a long time. Thank you for this wonderful story- it has been favourited! I particularly appreciate the simplicity of it, how you narrate in a way that we can almost see what she sees and imagine what she imagines. Thanks again, keep writing!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
I felt like I was there with you

The way you described how you watched your room mate masturbate, your feelings, and the sensations coursing through your body as you masturbated all made for a highly erotic story. I enjoyed every minute of it.

Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous