Amy's Kissing Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydamy
sydamy
193 Followers

I stopped, held Amy's and Kya's hands and lead them back to the bed. I lowered Amy down on to the bed and took the T shirt off. I then covered one of her nipples with my mouth and ravished it, they are so enjoyable. Toby and Kya were doing much the same after watching us. I think Toby is getting to enjoy sex a bit more rather than just being a 'wham bam, thankyou ma'am' kind of person. And Kya, was definitely enjoying the new Toby.

I couldn't hold back any longer, I had to have my mouth on Amy's pussy. It's my favourite pastime. I suckled on her tasty pussy lips and clit and licked her wet pink slit. I needed more of her, so I turned her over, spread her legs and began kissing and licking her bum. I love all her openings and she loves my attention on all of them. Again, Toby did the same.

However, I noticed Kya pulling his dick up against her bum. She wriggled into a good position, held his dick against her bum and pulled it to her bum hole, letting him know she wanted him to fuck her up the arse. He looked at me. I felt like telling him she likes it, because I'd fucked her arse a couple of weeks ago, but I just gave him the thumbs up.

He pushed forward gently, but it was too tight and not lubricated enough. I reached across to the bedside table, where I'd put a tube of Gold lubricant earlier. To help him out, like the gentleman I am, I squeezed some out and using my finger, I lubricated her bum hole as he watched. I took a little liberty and slid my finger inside her up to the first knuckle. Kya pushed her bum at me, so I moved my finger in deeper as he and Amy watched. Amy kissed me, meaning she enjoyed watching that little bit of naughtiness. I withdrew, added a bit more Gold and nodded the okay. But rather than slide his cock inside it, he gently pushed his finger in. He'd never done that before, I know, Kya had told us. But now he looked as though this was another arrow in his quiver.

After a bit of playing around with his finger, he withdrew, placed the tip of his dick against her now ready bum hole and pushed gently inwards. Once the head of his cock had disappeared, Amy pulled me down between her legs and had my cock in her pussy in seconds. She wanted me fucking her while she watched her cousin fuck his girlfriend's arse.

We both cum at the same time, me up a pussy and him up an arse.

As we were saying goodbye, Kya whispered "he doesn't know that we have been having threesomes, so I'd like to keep it that way."

'Sure, I agree," Amy said.

"Good, but between us, can we still do a sneaky occasional threesome just with us, I like sharing Amy with you," Kya said, looking at me then Amy, and then adding "I love Amy's sweet pussy."

Amy was touched, that was nice. She llooked at me, so I said "sure, every now and then would be great, and I love watching you doing things to Amy. And by the way, Amy also loves it." Amy was nodding gently in agreement. I know she really likes Kya kissing her pussy and I'm sure Amy is getting close to doing something back. That, I would love to see.

While Toby and Amy were walking to their car, I could tell Kya wanted to say something more, so I asked her what she was thinking.

"Well earlier, I was thinking about you and Toby fucking me at the same time, but I'm not sure what Amy would think, not being involved. Would that bother you."

"No, it wouldn't, and I'll ask Amy, no harm hey, and in reality, if it was part of an overall swap session, she'd probably like to watch it happen." I replied as Kya smiled.

Later that night I mentioned it to Amy who said "that's fine, I'll just join in, then watch. I would actually like to see how Kya handles two cocks inside her. Not sure about Toby though, but then again, he watched you fuck Kya while his cock was up my pussy, so I can't see that he'd have a problem really."

"I think Kya should instigate it, so I'll have to tell her to do something to get it started. We'll talk about it next time we see her."

Amy kissed me and said "depending on how much I enjoy watching you two guys double her, I might want to do it as well. In fact, should we also ask one of our other male friends to join us for a fivesome. Kya might like that, I would."

sydamy
sydamy
193 Followers
12