My Birthday

Story Info
The Birthday of All Birthdays.
15.6k words
4.68
58.2k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Birthday

NaughtySqueaky

Friday - 5:10 PM

As Linda drove home from work, the weekend was the only thing on her mind. Work had been an absolute bitch, and she needed time to kick back and relax. She hadn't planned a thing except for vegging out, reading a book, and pottering around in her garden.

A family will bequeath Linda the house on the north side of Brisbane near Redcliffe a few years ago. It sat in the middle of just over two hectares or five acres. She loved her little plot and had spent many hours and dollars replanting the bare patches with indigenous plants, especially around the house. Her favourite place to relax is in the back. Trees and bushes she'd planted enclosed the yard and the swimming pool.

Linda had planted only Australian Native plants and spent hours nurturing them. As they say, build it, they will come, and they did. She never ceased to be entertained by the constant parade of native birds and wildlife that visited to forage amongst the Grevillea, Banksia, Acacia and Callistemon. Her favourites are the comical Rainbow Lorikeets.

Tomorrow is Linda's thirty-third birthday. Over the years and after spending all her spare time raising her son, it had faded in importance until becoming just another date on the calendar. Her son Dan always remembered, bought her a gift, kissed her on the cheek and gave her a big cuddle. Recently though, his lips seemed to be getting closer and closer to hers and lingering longer. The other thing she noticed was the energy in his cuddles. She couldn't quite decide between possessiveness or wantonness, although his age would explain the wantonness. It made her feel good, knowing that at least someone still found her desirable, even if it was her hormonal son.

After parking her car and checking for mail, she kicked her shoes off at the front door and walked inside. Linda knew her son Dan wouldn't be home for a couple of hours, so she decided to swim before organising something for dinner. She peeled her clothes off as she walked into her bedroom. Momentarily, looking at herself, naked in the full-length wardrobe door mirrors. Linda was comfortable with what she saw looking back at her. The lingering desire to be a few kilos lighter was ever-present.

Linda had long enjoyed the freedom of swimming nude in her pool, only refraining when Dan was home. Quite often, she'd quickly strip off and dive in after Dan had left the house to go out with mates or had gone away for a weekend camping somewhere. Linda silently laughed, thinking, Who knows what would happen if he caught me? Again she peeked at the mirror and grinned as she walked passed, noticing that a trim and shave would be needed when she had her shower.

She grabbed a towel from the linen cupboard, then stopped, looked at the towel, deciding that she hadn't needed it before and put it back. A slight veil of nervousness draped over her as she walked away. Sure, Linda had lost track of time a few times and come close to being caught. The thrill of a close call always gave her an unexpected rush that excited her, making her whole body tingle, but she wasn't quite game enough to push it to the extreme of blatant or even 'accidental' exposure.

The sudden coolness was refreshing as her body sliced through the water. Linda enjoyed long periods of floating on the surface, enjoying the solitude and silence of immersion and the feel of the water enveloping her naked body. She grasped every opportunity to indulge. The turbulence in the water as she swam or floated around felt like soft caresses. The same rippling effect on her hardened nipples, currents wafting through her sparse pubic hair, and the buoyant wobbling of her tits only added to the sensations and her imagination.

In the past, when she was sure she wouldn't be interrupted, naked swims had aroused her so much that she had used the sun lounge on her back patio for moments of self-indulgence. Not to mention dealing with her needs while standing in front of one of the pool jets as the filter pumped water back into the pool. A fleeting thought of being an enjoyable way to relax was all she needed to decide. If she hurried, this could be one of those days and quickly glanced over her shoulder at the house.

Linda stood in front of the jet, her head and shoulders above the pool coping. Leaning there, her arms resting on the coping and her head on her hands, closing her eyes, she moved her hips ever so slightly across the jet stream. The turbulence on her pussy made her lips flutter and vibrate. She edged a bit closer, the stream buffeting her clit. Linda moaned as her legs slowly raised and lowered her, the jet stream rhythmically sweeping up and down her pussy's slit. The fluttering and vibrations rose and fell in intensity as the roller coaster of sensations flowed through her body. Her orgasm arrived sooner than expected, her stomach muscles tensing and then relaxing as her orgasm unleashed. Even in the water, fireworks showered throughout her body, and her skin flushed and tingled. Linda, moving away from the jet stream, consoled her stimulated pussy with light caresses until her body calmed. She hummed her delight at the unexpected opportunity.

A little shiver reminded Linda she was still in the pool and told her that her body had had enough cold water. A quick look at the kitchen windows and the sliding glass doors to reassure herself nobody was there. A casual walk up the steps, across the grass, and the patio, then in through the sliding glass doors, See, nothing to it, she thought, reassuring herself about being outside naked and promising to do it again soon.

Linda wrapped her hand around the handle for the sliding door, and before she realised what had happened, the door slid open. There, standing almost in a mirror pose, was Dan. Linda was so startled she froze, and everything turned surreal. She looked at Dan's face and saw his lips moving.

"Mum... Mum, Are you alright? I saw you in the pool and didn't see a towel, so I got one for you," stated Dan, not offering her the towel.

"Um... towel... um," mumbled Linda,

"Here... take my hand. The floor is very slippery when your feet are wet..." stated Dan, offering his hand for his mother to hold.

Still stunned, she took the offer and stepped through the doorway. Dan then turned and led her to the bathroom. With the towel draped over one forearm and his mother's hand at waist height in his other hand, they looked as though they were off to a gala dinner. Except, quite a few things were missing.

Dan walked her to the bathroom and turned to face her. "I'll go and put the kettle on," then hung the towel on the rack and left, leaving the door wide open. Linda watched him leave and then walked into the shower. It wasn't until the water hit her that reality returned, and massive waves of bewilderment and embarrassment engulfed her. What the fuck just happened? Where the fuck was he? Jesus, I was fucking naked, and he just stood there as if nothing was wrong. Christ, He saw me naked. How fucking embarrassing is that? Jesus, That'll go straight to the fucking locker room. Fuck!!!

Linda finished her shower and dried herself off. Grabbing her gown from behind the door, she put it on as she left, only then realising the door had been left wide open. Jesus, I had a shower with the fucking door open that puts the icing on the cake, admonishing herself as she walked into the kitchen.

Whatever it was, Linda knew she had to deal with it. She knew she had to cut off any teenage boasting and locker-room bragging. Dan was sitting at the breakfast bar sipping his mug of tea, hers waiting there, near her stool. For some strange reason, probably an attempt to obscure or blot out what he'd seen, she had wrapped her gown to her neck and tied the belt extra tight.

"We need to talk..." declared Linda as she sat down,

"Yes, we do... Do you trust me?" asked Dan,

Linda looked at him, not sure what was about to happen. Any hope of controlling the conversation was gone.

"Of course I do... What sort of question is that?" protested Linda,

"No, Do you trust me?" asked Dan again. The look on his face expressed the gravity of his question.

"Yes... Of course, I trust you, really trust you," answered Linda, a hint of frustrated anger tainting her words.

"Good... Then I'll make you a deal,"

"Alright, Lets here it," Linda answered, an uncertain look on her face.

"The deal is... Whatever happens in our home. Stays in our home when either one of us does this..." with that said, Dan reached over and lightly placed his finger across Linda's lips as if he was shushing her.

They sat looking at each other for a few moments, and then Linda stuck out her hand and said, "Agreed,"

Dan smiled and repeated, "Agreed," gripping and shaking her hand.

"Right, First things first...You saw me naked before, so..." said Linda, reaching toward him and placing her finger across his lips.

"Does that go for all the other times I've seen you skinny dipping in the pool," asked Dan. Linda sat there stunned, "Umm... Yes, Yes, of course, it does,"

"What about watering the garden, hanging the washing out and..." Linda was gobsmacked.

"Exactly how many times have you seen me naked," she asked,

"Oh, I dunno, dozens, I don't keep score," explained Dan,

"You never said anything," stated Linda,

"Why would I, You looked so happy. You looked relaxed, carefree and comfortable, and, and so beautiful," quickly added Dan, blushing slightly, then continued, "I didn't want to spoil that for you,"

Linda was speechless. She didn't know whether to scold him for not telling her that he'd seen her naked so often or to thank him for being considerate and not embarrassing her. She decided that thanking him was the better option. "Thank you for not saying anything and embarrassing the hell out of me, and thank you for putting my feelings before the locker room,"

"No Problem, Mum, If you enjoy being nude, go for it. You never know, I might join you," said Dan as he stood up and approached his mother. He made eye contact and held it. He held his hands out as if he were, asking her to stand. She took his prompt and stood in front of him. He lowered her hands and let them hang at her sides. His next move could make or break their relationship and get ugly quickly.

Dan's hands slowly went to the knot in her gown belt and quickly untied it. Linda gasped as it fell apart and the straps hit her legs. Before the gown gaped open, Dan's hands came up and gripped the collars. Linda's hands came up and covered his. Their hands together at the threshold. Linda knew what he was about to do. Would she let him? He could see that Linda was struggling for control, struggling to decide to stop him or let him go. Her eyes pleaded her predicament.

Linda took a big breath, still holding their eye contact, and took her hands away.

She felt his hands move, and her gown start to part. Her mind was racing. In one fluid action, her robe opened, slid from her shoulders and then down her arms. Dan held it in his hands and folded it over the back of her barstool. Countless thoughts and questions flashed through Linda's mind. Instinctively her hands came up to cover her, to protect her modesty, then fell away, resigning to the fact that it was already far too late. If he had seen her naked so many times, then there was little point, so she stood there.

"May I..." asked Dan,

Briefly unsure of what he was asking, then realising that he was asking permission to look at her, she nodded and closed her eyes. She didn't have to see him looking at her. She could feel it.

Linda felt his eyes wandering over her body. Taking in every wrinkle, crease, fold and blemish. Although embarrassing and nerve-racking, fearing what he might think, Linda was becoming aroused. Her nipples hardened, throbbing with each heartbeat. Her clit tingled, signalling its' need for attention. Thoughts of God, No, Please don't look, Please don't see my pussy getting wet, Please, pleaded Linda from within. But Dan did see, smiling to himself, the knowledge of his mother being turned on by standing there pleased him no end. He shuffled around Linda until he was back in front of her and looked at her face. He could see she was now rebelling against a new challenge, her mind struggling to deny her body's arousal. Her teeth bit her bottom lip to provide a painful distraction.

Dan reached down and took her hands. Linda opened her eyes and looked at him, looking at his face for any reaction, good or bad. All she saw was admiration and appreciation.

Their eyes locked together, "Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" he asked,

"Thank you... I was afraid. I thought you might not, I didn't..." answered Linda coyly.

"You are the most beautiful woman I know, both inside and out. I would never think anything less of you,"

Dan saw tears begin to build in Linda's eyes and let go of her hands. He lifted her chin with a finger and coaxed her to come closer.

"May I kiss my beautiful and gloriously naked mother?" asked Dan. Linda blushed at the reminder of her nakedness. Their eyes closed as their lips met. After a bit of prompting by Dan, their tongues wrestled. Her arousal, after her orgasm in the pool, had gently simmered away until now.

When the kiss finally ended, Linda leaned back, breathless, and looked at him through dreamy eyes. God, if he kisses me like that again. I'm in a lot of trouble.

For the second time in as many minutes, their lips met. From that moment on, Dan ramped up the tempo, and his hands targeted the places her body liked to be touched. They roamed freely, venturing further and further but teasingly, avoiding her nipples and pussy. His lips left hers, and butterfly kissed their way to the side of her neck.

Her head leaned to the side, offering more of her most sensitive erogenous zone to his mouth. Thoughts of who was doing what to her body vapourised.

By the time he was halfway to her ear, leaving a trail of feather-like kisses and soft swipes with the tip of his tongue, Linda had succumbed to the onslaught of attention. Her inner fires stoked into an inferno.

Without lifting his lips completely away from Linda's neck, Dan's hands glided down her arms stopping at her hands. It was time to push the envelope. Gently and persuasively, he guided Linda's hands, one to her pussy and the other to a tit. With his hands over hers and her heightened level of arousal, he coaxed her into touching herself. One hand firmly and rhythmically kneaded her tit, rolling and pulling the nipple. Her other caressing her pussy. Dan lifted his hands away and grinned when her hands didn't stop. His mother moaned in appreciation when his lips returned to her neck and his hands to her body.

Linda moaned as the hands on her body doubled. The sensations doubled along with her desires. She was becoming more desperate by the second, and she wasn't going to stop until she got what she needed.

Off in her stimulated world, her mind disconnecting her from where and who. Her hands, no longer her own, worked with her mind and body to achieve one goal, orgasm. Two fingers parted her pussy lips. Her legs slowly spread as her knees bent, her hips rolling back, offering the fingers better access. Pussy juice visibly coated her fingers as they slid deeper. Her fingers disappeared beneath the folds, Linda moaning as they entered her. A couple of pumps in and out, and her fingers withdrew, returning to her clit and began drawing circles. The frequency and depth of her moans increased as Linda rode the waves of sensations.

Dan stepped back and sat on his stool. He watched as his mother, completely immersed in her arousal, stood there and masturbated. He watched as her fingers rubbed her clit faster and harder, dipping them deep into her pussy and then quickly returning to her clit. Her legs started shaking as her stomach muscles tensed, pulling her forward. Her head went back, craning her neck, and she began losing her rhythm. Linda looked skyward, her eyes rolling back in her head. Her mouth gaped open, releasing a deep reverberating groan.

Linda's entire body shuddered as the intense sensations radiating from her clit dragged her over to the edge. Her legs faltered, turning to rubber as her orgasm exploded between her legs. The darkness behind her eyelids dissipated by the most brilliant fireworks Linda had ever seen. Every burst of light and colour showered swirling sparks and flashing embers throughout her body. Wave after relentless wave hammered her body for longer than she had ever experienced before and began to ebb away. Gasping for breath, Linda began to slump to the floor. The massive orgasm had drained her of energy.

Within a nano-second, Dan caught her in his arms and scooped her up. Linda's body was jerking erratically from her waning orgasm as he carried her to her bedroom. The orgasm faded slowly into a fond memory, her body calming. She snuggled into him as he walked. Now swamped by euphoria, her body practically glowing with sexual satisfaction, Linda was almost asleep when they reached her bed. After being lowered, she shuffled into the middle and rolled onto her side, getting comfortable. Her eyes opened, and she looked at him.

Without speaking, she placed a hand in front of her and patted the mattress. Dan went to get onto the bed but stopped when Linda subtly coughed. Realising what she wanted, he quickly stripped off before continuing, and Linda smiled. When he was lying beside her, she snuggled into him, tucked under one of his arms, her head resting on his upper chest.

Her eyes slowly closed, "You're very naughty doing that to me and making me do what I did... very naughty indeed," she softly said as the sandman came for her.

Friday - 10:00 PM

Linda began to awaken but didn't open her eyes. The first thing that alerted her to something different was the feeling of lying against warm bare skin. Memories of the evening came back, and tears began to well. She was still naked, beside her son, after inviting him into her bed. What had she done? Her son had caught her naked, walking around, and probably watched her in the shower. Then she had masturbated in the kitchen while he sat there and watched. She had motioned him to take his clothes off and invited him into her bed. Fear and guilt swelled within her. More tears flowed.

Linda sniffled. Dan, instantly awake, rolled onto his side.

"What's the matter, Mum," he asked,

Linda grinned, "That's what the matter is..." she paused and took a deep breath. "I'm your mother... I'm in my bed naked, next to my naked son. He's naked because I asked him to. He is in my bed because I invited him," another breath. "I won't even go near the kitchen,"

There was a pregnant pause of silence.

"OK... So you think you're a slut..." stated Dan. Linda gasped at the vulgar term she hadn't heard in years. Dan continued.

"Let's look at this point by point and work it out," instructed Dan, briefly pausing,

"One. You are my mother and always will be. I can't do anything about that," Linda's mouth fell open, then quickly snapped shut as Dan leaned over, winked then smacked her on the lips.

"Two. You always sleep naked, and I don't want to do anything about that," again, Dan winked and gave Linda another smack on the lips, only this one lingering slightly longer.

"Three, I am your son, and I hope you don't want to do anything about that," another wink and a kiss.

"Four, Yes, I am naked, which I became at the request of said Mother, and I certainly don't want to do anything about that," another wink and a more serious kiss.

"Five. Yes, I am in my mother's bed at the invitation of said Mother, and again I certainly don't want to do anything about that," another wink and a devastating kiss.