Amy's Life Changing Experience Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Amy stood straining in her helpless position, she once again felt her exhibitionist tendencies kicking in which raised her arousal even higher than the nipple vibrator's had already produced. Finally, Mike went over and selected some small items from one the glass top tables and returned and handed Steve two of the four tiny silver objects.

They were miniature bells that could be attached to small clips on the bottom of the cylinder-shaped nipple vibrators. Mike said for Steve to clip them on Amy's nipple embellishments while he put the ones for Susan in his pocket and turned off her Susan's vibrators with the remote control. Shortly after the bells were attached to Amy's nipple vibrators, they cycled on for a short period of time causing the bells to ring at the same frequency as the vibrators themselves, before shutting down at the end of its short cycle. Amy actually blushed as the bells rang during that vibration cycle, even though she had gotten use to the vibrators themselves, up to this point in the evening.

Mike then helped Susan up from the chair and removed the vibrators from her nipples, again putting them his pocket along with the remote control. He also took the black velvet cones from his pocket and handed them to Susan so she could re-attach them to her Gwendoline-style dress and cover her aroused nipples and areolas.

Then Mike said to her, "I know that you played somewhat of a light dominate role this afternoon in introducing Amy to some light chain bondage as well forcing her to train in 6 inch heeled stilettos, so I think it's about time for you to dress properly for the rest of the evening? You don't often get to play the full dominate role except with one of our very close friends wives, so I think it's an excellent time for you to begin."

"Absolutely, and I have my outfit laid out behind the dressing screen," Amy announced as she walked to the screen at the back of the room, behind where Amy was tethered to the lacing bar.

While Susan was behind the screen, both Mike and Steve removed their ties and suit jackets leaving them with open collared dress shirts suit and trousers. After about ten minutes, while Amy strained on her tip toes in the 6 inch heels with her hands cuffed to the outside of the lacing bar, Susan emerged from be behind the screen. She confidently walked over to where Mike was still standing and handed him a thin leather strap that Amy couldn't make out what it was. Susan then stepped in front of Amy wearing one of her favorite dominatrix outfits that caused Amy to gasp out loud.

Susan wore a thin sleeveless black kid leather halter top, with a high neck that fitted up to the top of her throat. Over that leather high neck, she wore a thin black kid leather choker that had silver spikes about an inch long, protruding around its circumference, spaced about an inch and a half apart adding to the dominate theme of the halter top itself. The empire-type bust style was custom designed so that It displayed Amy's breasts elegantly. It was perfectly cut to tightly stretch, angularly from her upper chest down to her nipple tips. At the very ends of her leather covered nipple tips, there were extremely pointed metal silver cones that completed the apex of the empire-style top.

Also, at the top outer circular edges of where Susan's areolas were located beneath the tightly stretched kid leather, there were tiny black covered zippers that circled the outer part of the her uniquely engineered top. Below the tips of her breast coverings, the leather material jutted back to her chest to form the lower half of her sharply pointed protrusions to where it was firmly tucked in to the top edge of a seven inch wide red suede belt, that was located about an inch below the base of her breasts.

The custom fitted garment actually acted more like a tightly cinched corset, rather than a belt. It had six individual silver buckles that were tightly cinched to the 'next-to-the-last-hole' of each strap. The belt itself was contoured to flare outward from her small waist circumference, much like a corset. It also had two a loops, one on each side. On the right side it held the handle of a small 8 inch black flogger, while on the left side it held an 18 inch black riding crop.

Below the belt Susan wore a skin tight matching black kid leather pencil skirt, that much like the hobble skirt that she wore to dinner, that encased and perfectly displayed her butt checks and crack. It came to the top of her knees, but was cut enough to allow her to take full strides in a pair of lace up knee high red suede boots.

Amy marveled at those beautiful boots, that she had never seen before since Susan wasn't much of a boot person over the years that she knew her. But, what really impressed Amy was the ballet style design with 'past the vertical' arches that she knew for Susan's size 6-1/2 shoe, had 11-5/8 inch stiletto heels. She observed how Susan handled them as if she had been born in them. Susan towered over Amy even though she was standing on her tiptoes in those 6 inch heels.

Susan also had on tight fitting black kid leather, shoulder length gloves, with silver buttons at the wrists and upper arms and a red suede, batgirl-type of mask and long silver dangling teardrop earrings that completed her dominatrix ensemble. The contrasting black kid and red suede leathers of her mask, belt, and ballet boots, together with all the silver adornments presented the perfect contrast to her outfit. The punishment flogger and riding whip also helped to definitely define Susan playing the role as a breathtaking dominatrix, ready for action.

Amy couldn't believe the contrast of Susan in this dominatrix outfit, compared to her submissive role the previous evening in the guest house. She was also amazed at how gracefully Susan moved about in those 'past the vertical' arched ballet boots, essentially putting her feet in the most extreme ballet 'en pointe' position that physically possible. Unlike many ballet boots sold on the internet, these pithed the entire bottom part of the foot straight upward, 10 degrees past the vertical, so that the heel was only an eighth of an inch shorter than the total foot length for a 6-1/2 size shoe. Most ballet boots generally available pitched the soles and toes up to about 60 degrees, therefore producing a heel high of about 8-1/2 inches at the most, for the same size foot.

As Susan stood in front of Amy still locked the lacing bar, Mike suggested to her that it was now time to take off Amy's vibrators and get her into a different outfit for the next phase of her bondage training in the playroom next door. Amy wondered what he meant by indicating that the playroom was next door since she saw no door leading to such a room.

Susan responded to Mike's suggestion by saying, "I've been looking forward to this all day."

Before Amy had time to think about more it, Susan shut off Amy's vibrators and carefully loosened the adjusting screws with the tiny Allen Wrench that Steve had brought with him from the den. She removed both vibrators and handed them to Steve who was now standing to the side and behind her.

Next, Susan unzipped the upper and lower halves of Amy's black suede dress, removed it, and again handed it to Steve and said for him to put it on a hanger and hang it on the closest of the portable clothes racks in the room.

Amy stood proudly in her black suede long line Gwendoline corset, hidden padded suede panty, posture collar, black seamed nylons, and black suede 6 inch stiletto heels that were forced upward on her toes, over a half an inch off the platform, because of the lacing bar height.

Susan then ordered Amy to raise her heels up off the platform as far as she could and hold them in that position until otherwise instructed.

Amy started to comply, but Susan interrupted her effort and sternly announced in a total domineering tone of voice, "When I'm in one of my dominatrix outfits, I am in charge! So when I give an order, you are to comply by saying 'Yes Mistress'. Do you understand?"

Amy was completely surprised and startled by the complete change in Susan's tone of voice, domineering manner, and firm instruction to call her 'Yes Mistress' when given an order.

However, Amy quickly complied, almost involuntarily and answered, "Yes Mistress."

"Good, but I'm still giving you one demerit for not realizing that without me saying so. Also, you are not to speak without permission. Is that understood? Now do as I ordered!" Susan announced.

"Yes Mistress," Amy responded instantly feeling her arousal rising due to her loss of control since Susan had taken complete physiological control of her by forcing her to reply with 'Yes Mistress'.

She couldn't believe how she was sexually responding to Susan's direct order in a submissive manner.

She then quickly used her toes to raise the rear part of her shoe soles so that the heels of her stilettos were now over an inch off the surface.

This in turn, left her insteps still vertically arched, but in a simulated, partial 'toe-down' position.

"Are the shoes limiting you to flex your toes even higher?" Susan asked Amy directly.

"Yes, Mistress," Amy replied pleadingly.

"Steve, since you have a common key, unlock her heels so that she can stand barefooted and show us what she can really do, since she seems so confident," Susan instructed.

Steve took the key from his pocket, knelt down, unlocked the padlock on her left shoe, and slipped off the 6 inch heeled pump which put most of her weight on the right foot. He set the shoe aside and repeated the process with her right shoe. This left Amy standing with her insteps vertically arched with balls of each foot about an inch off the platform, similar to what they were after Mike had raised the lacing bar when she was standing in 6 inch heels.

"Well, let's see what you can do in your bare feet," Susan ordered.

"Yes Mistress" Amy again replied and without hesitation, began to raise her heels even higher than she did when she was in the shoes at the same heel height. She had been training for years to condition her toes, insteps, and ankles to an 'En Pointe' where, similar to a ballet dancer, she could individually put extreme weight on either tip of her big toes.

Finally, Amy raised her heels to the point that she was balancing with much of her weight on the first joint of each of her big toes. She held them in that position for a least ten seconds before lowering them back to where the balls of her feet were about an inch off the platform.

Susan, trying not to let Amy know how impressed she was, commented, "I think you've have some work to do if you can't hold that position for more than ten seconds."

Amy wasn't sure if she should respond, but said, "Yes Mistress."

"Now get back up on your toes and hold them in an even higher position," Susan demanded.

"Yes Mistress," Amy responded obediently.

Amy, then swiftly elevated up past her previous height to stand on her big toes in a full ballet, 'en pointe' position for at least five seconds, before retreating to the lower heel position.

"Again, you need to do some work in order to improve the time you can stand in a full ballet pointe in your bare feet without the help of holding onto a lacing bar," Susan commented in a rather condescending manner even though she was really impressed with Amy being able to do it at all.

Amy was very disappointed in Susan's response to her ballet maneuver because she had only stood there for five seconds to prove the fact that she could do a full ballet En Pointe in her bare feet. In fact, she could hold it much longer than she had just displayed and could also put all her weight on the big toe of either foot because of all her years of practice.

She didn't want to earn another demerit for speaking without permission, now that Susan was in full control of her, so she just replied with, "Yes Mistress."

After Amy's performance, Susan thought to herself that Amy was so far ahead of what she thought it would take to get her into ballet heels, but she didn't say anything about that to Amy. She further thought that the only thing she'll probably need to practice, is the balancing part of vertical and past-the-vertical arched heels, including the ballet styles. Amy certainly had already fully developed the muscle strength and control elements of ultra high heel training.

Amy then watched Susan as she pranced over, in her ballet heels, to a glass shoe shelf display on the wall, behind the couch that faced the platform. It contained a large number of the highest of Susan's ultra high heels, arranged by heel height. She selected a pair of black suede, T-strap pumps with vertically arched, 6-5/16 inch stiletto heels. Susan then pressed a button on the side of the shelf which caused it to open, by another electrical motor-controlled unit, so that it moved outward and then slid to the left exposing another room beyond the opening.

Before Amy had the chance to see what was in that room, Susan brought the heels back to where Amy was strung up on her toes and knelt down and said to her, "I'll lock these heels on you now so that you can enjoy them in your upcoming, more advanced, bondage session."

Susan then slipped both pumps on Amy and locked them in place with the padlocks that Steve had just given her from the pair of 6 inch stilettos. These heels still left her standing on her toes, but now her stiletto heels were only about a half an inch off the platform due to the higher, vertically arched heels.

She then stood and said for Mike to lower the lacing bar so that she could unlock her wrists in order for Amy to stand in those heels. He quickly complied and Susan unlocked her wrist cuffs and then Amy lowered her hands and used the standard technique to find the proper balance by adjusting her weight from heel to toe and side to side. As usual, Amy quickly adapted to the vertically arched heels and stood up straight with her knees perfectly locked back. At the same time, the posture collar was forcing her head upward in sexy manner as she waited for the next command from Susan.

"Do you think you can properly walk in these stilettos? If so you have permission to try." Susan announced.

"Yes Mistress," Amy eagerly replied.

She didn't hesitate to then take a step forward because she had properly anticipated the appropriate and necessary extent of properly shifting some more of her weight from the ball of each foot to the heel, while taking that first step. Amy had become very proficient in this process with each increase in heel height and now she only had to make a slight adjustment to compensate with the new heel height so that she didn't stumble forward with her first step.

Amy stood briefly before taking another step forward to the edge of the platform, turned around, and then took several more confident steps around the small stage in those vertical arched stilettos as if had been wearing them since she was a teenager.

At this point, Susan ordered Amy to stop and stand in the center of the platform facing away from away from her and ordered her to put hands together, palm-to-palm, behind her back.

She quickly complied and feeling more comfortable and aroused under her new Mistress's control, once again said, "Yes Mistress."

Susan picked up another set of four cuffs from a table top as well as four small padlocks and another common key, approached Amy from behind, and locked her two wrists together behind her back by the two wrist cuff D-rings. She then locked the other two cuffs on each of Amy's ankles, but did not lock them together, and put the key in a small pouch, located behind her left side belt loop that held the small flogger.

"Mike, I think it's time to get Amy in to the formal bondage room and proceed with the evening's activities, don't you?" Susan asked rhetorically as Mike handed her the thin leather strap that she had given him a few minutes before.

Mike replied, "Absolutly, I was curious when you were really going to start Amy's evening training session in earnest,"

Susan then snapped the leather leash to the front D-ring of Amy's posture collar and watched her surprised reaction to being leashed by the neck.

"Well, now is the time. So, Miss Submissive, I want you to step down from the platform and I'll lead to the room that I'm sure you will enjoy; eventually," Susan announced as she walked quickly towards the shelf/door that she had earlier opened after activating the hidden entrance to the secret room.

Susan lead Amy by the leash, through the hidden opening with her hands locked behind her back. Amy minced in those locked-on, 6-5/16 inch, vertically arched, stiletto heels and maintained her balance while she kept up with Susan at the same time. After she was about ten feet inside the room, Susan stopped and stepped aside so the Amy could get a full view of the indirectly lighted, spacious great-room.

It had a high sloping vaulted ceiling which peaked in the center of the room. The outside sloping portion of the ceiling was apparently the finished part of the house roofline, all of which added to the spaciousness of the entire area even though the walls were painted dark grey along with the very short knapped carpet. The room however, was decorated in a ultra-modern Livingroom-style format, with luxury lounge-type chairs and couches and with glass top tables, all arranged so that they faced the area of the main section of the so called 'bondage room'. Two huge flat screen HD TV's hung from the apex of the high vaulted ceiling, above and in front of the chairs and couches, so that it didn't obstruct the view of the main features in the room. One faced toward the chairs and couches and the other towards the rear of the room. Susan adjusted the indirect general lighting in the room by using the controls on the wall near the entrance. She turned up the variable blue light segment of the red, blue, green lighting banks so that it added an eerie ambience to the room.

She then lead Amy to the main area of the room which contained, what appeared to be various pieces custom designed BDSM related equipment. Starting on the left side of the room, Susan took a remote control that she had picked up from one of the tables and turned on a spotlight that had been directed to the first piece of 'furniture' on that side of the room. Susan explained it was a very unique corset lacing stand. She said that besides corset lacing, it could also be used for many other purposes and that Amy would find out about that in due time.

The fixture consisted of two vertical, four inch by four inch, solid walnut beams at least ten feet high, mounted from a long, four inch high walnut platform, about three feet apart. The stand had an inch and a half diameter solid walnut dowl rod, located between the vertical beams near the top that had rollers in each end that fit into channels routed inside each beam. At the top side of each end of the horizontal dowl rod, a steel cable was attached and connected together in an upside down 'V' and then on to a single cable much like a standard lacing bar. The single cable then fed over a pully mounted into a vaulted high ceiling and then down to another remotely controlled motorized winch. Amy also noticed that there was a smoked glass cabinet and a glass table located against the back wall in this area, but she could not see its contents.

Linda also pointed out that additional horizontal dowl rods and other attachments could be locked into place by inserting the spring loaded pins, at each end of the rods or attachments, into a series of blind holes drilled into the vertical beams at various heights that could be used for addition restraints, cuffs, or straps as needed.

"Mike had this corset lacing stand built some time ago and he uses it occasionally to lace up some of my back lacing corsets among other activities. As I said, It obviously can be used for other things as well, but I'll leave that to your imagination," Susan announced.