Amy's Life Changing Experience Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned off that spotlight and lead Amy by the leash over to the next section, and again turned on one of the two separate spotlights, each focused on the two pieces of 'furniture' in this part of the room. There also was another smoked glass cabinet and glass table located against the back wall.

The first piece Amy saw was similar to what she had seen in Susan's bondage literature that afternoon, an appeared to be a custom made St. Andrew's Cross. In this case, it was an elegantly tooled leather-covered walnut 'X-frame' that appeared to be motorized much like the lacing machine in the first section of room. It had a series of motors that were connected to each leg of the X-frame which Susan explained could be moved from an X to form different angles and shapes such as the letters I, T, Y, inverted Y, and so on.

After turning off the first spotlight she went to the second area of that section and turned on the other spotlight that was focused on a padded leather bench-like devise that Susan called a spanking bench. The bench was essentially three separate padded walnut sections that she said would position a submissive on their knees at the rear and on their elbows and forearms at the front section. The smaller center section could then be raised so that it would put a submissive exposed butt up in the air for spanking, paddling, or whatever form of punishment the master or mistress had in mind while being restrained at the wrists, upper forearms, ankles and below the knees with the attached leather cuffs! Finally, another unique feature of the spanking bench was that it had two specially designed holes positioned at the upper section such in the case of a female; her breasts would protrude through them and be held in place by a leather strap encircling her shoulder blades. The entire three section bench could be raised and rotated in order to provide the Master or Mistress easy access to them for whatever they had in mind. A thin cover could be placed over these cutouts when a male was strapped to the bench.

Again, Susan turned off that spotlight and escorted Amy to the third section which contained the another smoked glass cabinet and glass table, against the back wall as the others, but that area had a different focus. She turned on the spotlight focused on a motorized type of chair, or really a modified gynecologist table, that could position anyone strapped onto that table to be used by the operator to positioned in multiple ways in order to complete genital and breast examinations among other things. At the back of this table there was portable stainless cart with multiple drawers below its flat top. Susan turned off that spotlight and then led them to the forth section.

When Susan turned on that spotlight It was focused on a unique table that also resembled a gynecologist examining bench. It was different in the fact that it had an opening in the center that had a plastic seat formed much like a toilet seat, although the sides were specially formed in curved shapes to accept the butt cheeks of whoever would be strapped, face up in the custom made motorized table. It was designed so that the center of the table could be raised and lowered and would lift the person's body from their shoulders to their upper thighs, and separately could to be adjusted to move their arms and legs up and down individually.

Susan said that this was a 'shaving table' and then opened a wood panel located in the bottom center of the table exposing its flexible steel motorized mechanism. The open part of the table, located where someone's butt would be positioned, had a strange stainless steel sink-like underneath. It also had a flexible plastic accordion-like funnel that drained into the sink. There were hot and cold water faucets including a flexible hand held sprayer that Susan said could be positioned to wash down the genital area of the woman or man being shaved; it was really a horizontal barber's chair. At the back of this section there was another portable stainless cart with multiple drawers below its flat top. Again, there was also another smoked glass cabinet and glass top table in the back of this section. Susan turned off that spotlight and onto the next open area.

On the far the right side of the open bondage room there was essentially, a glorified exercise mini-gym, which was lighted with a flood light. Also, there was a door to what Susan said was a full bathroom and changing area. She pointed out a very sophisticated tread mill with advanced features along with other pieces of exercise apparatus including, two types of stationery bikes, weight lifting paraphernalia, and many other unique types of body building equipment.

At this point, Susan moved back to the first area as Amy obediently followed trying to maintain some slack in the leather leash. And again, Susan turned on the spotlight before unhooking the leash from the front of her posture collar and then had Amy step up and stand between the two vertical beams. She stood proudly, with her wrists locked behind her back, in her black suede long line Gwendoline corset/bra, hidden suede panty, posture collar, black seamed nylons, and black suede 6-5/8 inch, vertically arched, stiletto heels.

Susan then asked Mike, who along with Steve had followed them into the room, to go back to the dressing room and retrieve some paraphernalia that they had agreed to use tonight during Amy's bondage and training session. She then walked behind the long platform and opened the hinged top which encompassed the far rear, 4 foot by 4 foot, section of the 4 by 8 foot platform. The vertical beams were mounted in the center of the solid, 4 by 4 foot front portion of the stand.

The rear part was a storage area for the various additional attachments specificity designed and fabricated for this unique lacing stand. Susan then removed another, inch and a half diameter solid walnut dowl rod, with the spring loaded pins that she had referred to earlier. After closing the storage door, she moved behind Amy and had her take a step forward so that she could put the rod in place between the two vertical beams. After leaving the first dowl rod at the top of the beams, Susan positioned the second one and locked it in place so that it was about the same height as Amy's shoulders at her back as she stood on the platform.

Mike then returned to the room carrying an armload of leather items and deposited them on the glass topped table behind where Amy was positioned in the lacing stand. She couldn't exactly see what the items were since Mike had quickly passed by her and put on them on the back table. Susan then had Steve come forward, handed him a padlock, and said for him to lock her ankle cuffs together while she stood on the platform. He quickly complied and stepped back while Susan proceeded to unlock her wrist cuffs, removing them entirely, before handing them back to Mike who was standing near Steve.

Susan then started to unlace the Gwendoline corset from Amy. It took a some time to complete the process of removing Amy's corset, but in relatively short order, Susan completed the task and set the leather garment on the glass cabinet top before returning and taking Amy's arms and lifting them over the horizontal bar so that it fit under her armpits behind her back. She again went to the table and retrieved one of the items that Mike had put there and walked back to the Amy's backside before starting to force Amy's wrists and lower arms into a leather armbinder.

The tan leather lace-up single glove was similar to the one that Susan had been fastened into the night before, but it was a slightly different design because it had a long leather buckling strap connected to a D-ring at the lower end where Amy's palms and fingers were tightly forced together. It had a slide-bolt snap at the other end and for the moment, the strap hung downward toward the platform.

Susan finished tightening the single-glove laces leaving Amy's elbows about an inch apart forcing her uncovered breasts and straining nipples to thrust up and forward without the help of any supporting bra. This particular arm binder also had two other adjustable buckling straps at the very top of each leather half in the back, which also had D-rings attached to the ends of each, which now hung down towards her wrists.

Susan then questioned Amy, "How does it feel to have your elbows so close together? You know that in the next few days they are going to be trained to be touching when you're in an arm binder. Are you looking forward to that experience?"

"Oh yes Mistress, I know that I can do that since there is not as much strain as there was when you used the belt earlier," Amy breathed enthusiastically.

"Good, now let's get you into your first 'Bondage Training Bra'," Susan said as she went back to the table top and retrieved another leather item that Mike had set there a few moments ago.

Susan displayed the so called bondage bra to Amy and explained that it was also a training device and had several different attachments that could be utilized for various 'procedures' on her breasts. She then slipped the wide, tan calf leather, backstrap beneath her arm binder and fitted it so that Amy's breasts fit through two front two circular cutouts. She fastened the thick strap together in the middle of her back, by threading the four connecting straps through their respective buckles and then tightening them securely. The open front holes let Amy's breasts to protrude through without significantly constricting them around each base.

Susan then finished securing the arm binder in back by connecting the strap from the tip of the single glove, using the slide-bolt snap, to fasten it down to the locked D-rings holding using the her ankle cuffs together. She then tightened the buckling strap therefore pulling the armbinder down towards Amy's ankle cuffs and, at the same time, raising her stiletto heels off the platform about a half inch, again forcing her arches past-the-vertical.

Next Susan took the two straps that connected to the top of each half of the leather armbinder and connected the slide-bolt snaps to the two D-rings at the back of Amy's posture collar, before tightening them via the adjustable buckles on each strap. This in effect, pulled Amy's head back so that she was held against the horizontal dowl rod in such a manner that she was facing upward even further than by the posture collar itself. In this position, Amy ankles were stretched upward while, at the same time, her arms and head were pulled down and backward respectively, almost completely immobilizing her in the stand.

Susan again went to the glass topped table and selected two cup-like pieces of tan leather before returning to the front of the stand where Amy was locked in the most stringent bondage position that she had ever even fantasized. She had completely lost control, both mentally and physically, while being sexually aroused to a level, in her submissive state, that she had ever experienced without having an orgasm.

Her areolas and sensitive nipples ached since they were so swollen, while they were thrust up and out by the armbinder and second dowl rod. Amy also knew that she was leaking vaginal fluids and hoped the Tampon and padded leather panty would absorb it so that it didn't leak down her thigh for all to see. She was embarrassed by her situation, but at the same time her hidden exhibitionist tendencies were taking over and she was definitely proud, particularly of her long nipples, which were pointing up and out in an extremely sexy manner. She only wished that they would eventually compete with Susan's world class nipples, as well as with her areolas.

Susan observed her physical situation and knew that Amy was ready for the next step, in her plan to take her to the next level of bondage and body modification. She then displayed the open tipped leather cup-like pieces to Amy and said that they were one of several 'attachments' that could be used with the bondage bra strap. Susan described these particular two items as her first breast training devices that will be used with others over the summer to reach her figure training goals. Susan said that they were designed to start reshaping her breasts into even more pointed cone shapes. She also pointed out that when used in conjunction with separate vacuum cupping devices that would be placed over the open tips, they would further puff up her areolas and elongate her nipples to even more extreme proportions.

As Amy listened to Susan's explanation of the cups, she was amazed at the how confident Susan dictated what her detailed training plan involved. It seemed that her fate had already been predetermined by Susan, not just today, but for many years. That obvious fact, now caused Amy's arousal level to ratchet up even further, while she was stretched to her limits on the lacing stand.

Without further delay, Susan began attaching the uniquely designed kid leather cups to the stiff wide calf leather bondage bra strap that circled Amy's upper chest while asking Mike to retrieve a pair of vacuum-cup stretchers and a special tool from the glass cabinet behind the lacing stand. He quickly complied and stood next to Susan who was starting to fasten one of the leather cups over Amy's left breast.

The unique bra strap had eight 'Chicago-style' leather brass inserts located in a circle around each breast cutout. They mated with the correspondingly placed Chicago-screw type fasteners located on eight, 45 degree spaced, stainless steel tabs riveted to the reinforced base of each open tipped leather cup that Susan had just displayed.

She then began to attach those screws to the ones surrounding her left breast cutout on the bondage bra strap. She used her thumbs and forefingers to individually finger tighten each of the eight screws into the mating fasteners on the strap. She then performed the same operation on Amy's right breast cup so that both were somewhat securely held in place on the thick leather bra strap.

At this point, Susan asked Mike to hand her the special Torx-screwdriver, sometimes referred to as a Star-Screwdriver, and began the final process of tightly securing the leather cups to Amy's bondage bra strap. In less than a minute, Susan completed the operation which left Amy's breasts projecting up and out from her chest in a dramatic fashion. Her long red tapering nipples and about two thirds of her pink areolas protruded through the open tips and stuck out in an erotic manner. The bra cups could only be removed by using the special tool, so there was no way that Amy could remove it, even if she wasn't bound.

Next, Mike produced from his pocket and handed to Susan a small metal bottle about the size of a large tube of lipstick. It had some sort of a miniature valve at the top end of the cylinder and Susan connected it to a small mating valve stim on the underside of the cup base on Amy's left breast. She then pushed a tiny button on the side of the small tube, which caused a barely perceptible hissing sound to begin while starting to fill some pre-shaped air pocket or bag inside the leather bra cup.

The thin air bag lining inside the reinforced cone shaped cup was expanding causing Amy's breast to be compressed thereby squeezing it into a smaller pointed cone contour. As a result, her left breast was forced forward and when Amy's outer diameter areola popped through the circular cup tip opening, Susan released the button and stopped the air flow. She quickly performed the same procedure on her right breast which left Amy's areolas and diamond hard nipples pointing up and out like ballistic missiles in the attack mode.

Amy couldn't see the process that Susan had used on her breasts, but certainly felt her breasts being manipulated by the air pocket linings inside the cone bra cups which seemed as if she were being 'felt up' by the devious bondage and/or training bra. It really reshaped her breasts into almost perfect cones, but was not uncomfortably tight. And together with the extreme bondage position she was in, it again raised her arousal level even higher.

Susan moved on to the next stage of Amy's training by going back to the tinted glass cabinet and picking out four pieces from a selection of oddly shaped clear plastic items together with a small ball pump. On the way back by Mike, she handed him two of the plastic items before returning to stand in front of the tightly bound and straining Amy, and began affixing one of the other two, open tip clear plastic parts over Amy's left areola.

It was dome shaped, with an open hole for Amy's nipple to protrude, and fit over her areola so that it could be pumped up by the small vacuum ball pump in order to puff it up to a greater height, which was one of Amy's overall figure training requirements for the summer. The ball pump was actually set up so that it created a vacuum, rather than air pressure like those used in measuring someone's blood pressure with an arm-type reader.

There was a small valve on the lower side the clear plastic piece that Susan attached to the ball pump hose and instantly squeezed and released the ball so that it sucked her left areola up to about 3/8 of an inch to fill the domed plastic part. That was about a quarter of an inch over her normal aroused areola height. Susan detached the vacuum pump and completed the process on her right areola. In both cases, the O-ring seals at the outer diameters of her areolas together with the ones at the nipple openings kept them swollen to a temporary height that was slightly over half the height of her final goal of at least half an inch in Amy's figure modification program. It was, of course, a temporary enhancement to simulate some additional height nearer her permanent goal, but visually it presented Susan with a look of what Amy's areolas would tend to permanently look like later that summer.

Again, Amy couldn't see to what extent her areolas had puffed-up to, but she definitely could imagine the result, since she felt the suction pulling them outward to a height that they had never been before the suction was applied. The opened tipped cups allowed Amy's long nipples to project outward beyond the O-ring seals at the at their bases without releasing any of the vacuum which held her areolas in the temporary 'puffed-up' condition.

Mike handed Susan one of the two clear plastic items that she had given him and proceeded to attach the vacuum ball pump hose to a tiny valve located on the smaller end of the tapering plastic tube. She held the larger diameter end of the two inch long tapering tube to Amy's left areola plastic covering seal so that it mated with the same diameter opening at the open tip of the of that covering. Susan then squeezed and released the ball and sealed both pieces together with the resulting vacuum. She applied only enough vacuum to make the tube stay attached to the areola covering. Susan detached the ball pump hose from that tube and attached it to the second tube that Mike had handed her and she then applied it to her right areola covering in the same manner.

At this point, Amy's areolas were puffed up so that they were causing the nipple tubes to also stand at attention and therefore project out and upward in an extremely exotic fashion. Amy's nipples were sucked into the clear plastic tubes that also had a graduated scale marked in 1/16 inch increments. They now stood at the 7/8 inch mark, which was about an eighth of an inch beyond her most extreme baseline measurement that Susan had made earlier that day, although she never told Amy what those measurements were at the time. The 1/8 inch increase was due to the small suction that was required to hold the nipple tubes in place over the areola domes.

At this point, Mike went over to one of the small tables in the lounge area and picked up a professional HD TV camera together with a remote control and came back and stood off to the side of Susan, facing Amy in the lacing stand. He turned on the two giant overhead TV's in the room and the wireless HD camera itself. Instantly, the screens came to life with Mike taking a long shot of the bound Amy in the stand. She could see the overhead monitor that was facing her direction even with her restricting posture collar forcing her head upward. Mike then zoomed in to focus on her right nipple tube that Susan had just attached by the vacuum pump hose to the tiny one-way valve at the tip of the nipple tapering tube.