Amy's Life Changing Experience Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan then explained that she was going to pump the ball and increase the vacuum in the tube thereby drawing her nipple outward, forcing it into a smaller diameter, further increasing its length. She continued and said that this exercise would become a part of her daily routine of her figure training program. Susan noted that there were other attachments to the bondage bra that would also be used to properly train her nipples and areolas. She then continued by slowly pumping and releasing the ball pump that was still attached to her right nipple, as Mike focused in on the nipple tube so that it was perfectly displayed to Amy via the large overhead HD monitor.

Amy observed her right nipple being sucked into the constricting tube. It felt very sexy to her, since her sensitive nipple was being actively exercised in such an erotic fashion. Susan said for Amy to tell her when she was uncomfortable with the suction so she could stop the process. Amy for her part, was becoming further aroused with what was essentially, a form of nipple play and said that she was OK so far.

With each pump and release of the ball, Amy's nipple was sucked into the tube about another 1/16 of an inch. Therefore, with two pumps, her right nipple reached the one inch mark. With two more pumps, it reached the 1-1/8 inch length. Amy didn't say to stop, but Susan said out loud, that was enough for her first time. She then connected the pump to Amy's left nipple tube and repeated the process so that both her aroused nipples were stretched 3/8 of an inch from her original 3/4 inch baseline length as Mike followed the action with the TV camera.

Mike had recorded and displayed the procedure on the HD TV as Amy watched in her stringently bound condition and was further aroused by the entire process and felt her vaginal juices being absorbed by the Tampon and padded panty. The stretching of her sensitive nipples had almost taken her to the brink of an orgasm. Not having physical or physiological control, since Susan started playing the dominatrix role, also contributed to her arousal level since she was forced into a in a totally submissive situation.

Steve had looked on during Susan's domineering role and saw how Amy responded when in her, new found submissive role. He had not pursued playing a dominate figure in their relationship over the past year fearing that Amy may not be a willing submissive. He now clearly understood that Amy did truly have a hidden submissive side that he would now pursue in their relationship. He knew that it would definitely help in their sexual relationship, particularly when they were in a dominate/submissive role playing mode. Steve once had a girlfriend in college with somewhat of a submissive streak and occasionally he played the dominate role in their sexual relationship, so he certainly knew the basics of BDSM.

Steve didn't have long to wait before he was to start playing the domineering master part with Amy, because after a few minutes of letting Amy getting use to her unique bondage bra, Susan said, "I think it's time for Steve to take over and finish the job that I started this afternoon."

Mike then quickly handed Susan a ring that he had taken from his pocket, while she explained to Amy, "When Steve is wearing this ring on his left ring finger, he becomes your Master and you are his submissive, not a slave, but his Submissive. You will address him as Master just as you addressed me as Mistress. The same general rules will apply. However, he may add his own. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," was Amy's quick response, happy that Steve was really going to be her Master in their role playing moments.

She held up the ring so Amy could see it before handing it back to Steve who then put it on his left hand ring finger. It was solid silver and had an square shaped red ruby setting with the silver letters 'SM', in fancy Anglican font, embedded on its flat surface; these were his initials signifying Steven Mason, but to Amy the 'M', of course would signify his Master role while the 'S' indicated that she was playing the submissive protagonist. Susan went on to explain that he would mostly wear the 'initials' ring on his right hand ring finger, but when he wore it on his left hand ring finger, as if it was a wedding band, it would signify that they were bonded together in an M/s relationship.

Steve then walked over to Amy and said in a dominate tone of voice, "As I said earlier, I'm very disappointed in the fact you that you didn't call me that you were starting your training session today. I had to find out through Mike what was planned. Didn't you think to at least, let me know what's was going on so that I could be here for you first introduction into the world of BDSM?"

"I'm so sorry Master, I thought that you were in St. Louis and I didn't think that I had a chance to let you know what was going on since Susan kept me busy all day," Amy babbled obediently.

"I'm not sure that I totally believe you, but you seem sincere, so I'll not give you another demerit for your indiscretion.

"Oh, thank you Master," Amy responded breathlessly since she was definitely settling in to her newly emerging submissive character.

"As Susan said, I'm now going to finish up what she didn't do this afternoon. So we are going to move over to the third section that has the particular table that I need to finish your baseline measurements that Susan needs in order to finalize your summer training goals" Steve commanded.

"Yes Master," Amy instantly replied.

Steve was impressed with how quickly Amy responded in such a submissive manner and said, "Good girl. I'm going to release you from the lacing stand and take you over the motorized gynecologist table to finish the measurements I just talked about. How are you enjoying the evening so far?"

"Oh my God Master, I never realized how much I would enjoy bondage until last night when I saw Mike and Susan in the guest house. But now that I'm so helpless in this position, I'm so turned on that I could cum with very little more stimulation of my nipples and areolas. I really had to hold myself back when Susan vacuum stretched my nipples or I would have easily climaxed." Amy gushed in an confessional outburst of her of her true submissive feelings.

"It looks like you are starting to learn some orgasm control. That's good, since when you are in a submissive role, you're not to have an orgasm without permission of your Master or Mistress," Steve stated without further comment.

Amy, realizing that she was currently in that submissive situation, and thinking that she must say something, instantly responded by saying, "Yes Master."

"Again, that's a good girl. I think that you are finally getting into this whole sub role in a positive way after suppressing it for so long. Now, it's time for the next phase on your training. I think that you're really going to enjoy what I have in mind for you," Steve continued.

Steve then began by loosening and then removing the straps at the top and bottom of her arm binder so that Amy could straighten up to more of an upright position on the lacing stand. He followed by removing the bar from the stand allowing Amy to stand straight, but with her arm binder still forcing her bondage bra and nipple stretchers up and outward. Next, Steve took the common key from his pocket and unlocked the padlock holding Amy's ankle cuffs together and then removed the cuffs altogether before starting to unlace her arm binder.

Amy stood straight in her ultra high heel stilettos wearing only her seamed stockings, padded suede panty, posture collar, and bondage bra after Steve had unlaced and removed her the armbinder. He then attached the leash to a D-ring at the front of the her collar and led Amy over to the gynecologist table in area 3 of the large room. Steve had her stand with her back to the foot of the examination table before detaching the leash and moving to the control panel that was mounted on the side of the non-movable base frame of the complex engineered device.

He activated one of the many rocker switches on the panel and the whole table, or at least the movable part, started to elevate upward from the top and eventually stopped in an almost vertical position so that Amy was standing with her back to it and only about a foot in front of the motorized portion of the device itself. Steve triggered another rocker switch and the two legs or stirrups attached to the lower part of the two piece base, started closing and then stopped so that they were only about a foot apart. Likewise, he triggered another rocker switch and the movable arms, attached to the upper part of the modified gynecologist table, also came closer together.

Steve then helped Amy carefully step back and up on the two small platforms at the bottom of each table leg that were specifically designed for ultra high heels. He also placed her arms on the armrests and strapped them to it at the wrists, above and below the elbow, and at her upper arms. He also strapped her legs to the lower stirrups at the ankles, above and below her knees as well as at the upper thighs. Steve also put a strap around her forehead and secured it to the upper part of the two piece body part of the unique examination table. Amy was almost totally immobilized in this, extremely well designed, examination device.

Finally, Steve performed one last step in Amy's securing to the examination table by using the specifically designed ultra high heel foot rests to lock her 6-5/8 inch, vertically arched heels to it with straps at both the tops and taps of those dagger-thin stilettos. This action caused Amy to be almost completely immobilized except for her fingers which allowed for her only possible significant body movement.

Amy was approaching the brink of an orgasm as Steve completed securing her to the table for the next phase of the measuring process. In the process of restraining Amy to such a helpless condition, which in turn kept her in such an aroused condition, she fought to not disobey his order of not climaxing unless she had permission from her Master. Amy did her best to not to let that happen and so far her fight was successful.

Steve then reverse-activated to first rocker switch that he had used to raise the entire table and now caused it to lower back to the original horizontal position. He then flipped another switch and the lower section of the table's main body began to rise and stopped such that her padded panty covered genital area was higher than her upper body and legs. This left her in a very vulnerable position with her pelvic area raised above the rest of her body. Likewise, the bondage bra and vacuum cups caused her stretched breasts, areolas, and nipples to point up in an extreme, but sexy manner.

At this point, Steve positioned himself such that he stood over Amy's raised genital area and released the snap button at the front corner of her black vinyl padded panty and quickly pulled it away from her body leaving her pouting outer labia exposed. He threw the soaked removable pad from the vinyl panty together with the soaked Tampon into what appeared a small waste basket, which was located under the center of the table-like device, and put the vinyl panty itself into another tray underneath the table so that it could be cleaned for reuse.

He further commented that it was good thing that Susan had used the vinyl panty rather than a suede leather one or it would have been ruined. It all happened so fast that it caught Amy off guard, but she groaned when she felt the cooler air sweep over her warm and semi-wet vagina now completely open to Steve's close up view. The fact that he had quickly jerked her panties off made her feel even more helpless and vulnerable and in turn raised her arousal level another notch!

"Well so far, it sure seems that you have been enjoying your first bondage and training session!" Steve commented sarcastically to the blushing Amy as he ran his index finger down the entire length of her moist and swollen outer labia lips.

"I'm going to be doing some close up inspection and measurements of your outer labia, clitoris, cervix, and your vagina in general, so relax and enjoy the ride; OK?" Steve announced in a semi-professional manner as Amy really had to fight in order to not climax right then and there in her extremely aroused and totally embarrassed condition.

"Yes Master," Amy moaned since she was embarrassed to the bone with this latest turn of events.

Next, Steve pulled the stainless steel portable cart over to near where he had been standing and opened one of the drawers, picking up a stainless steel caliper while Mike continued to record and display the proceedings on the giant screen HD television.

Meanwhile, Susan had gone to the bathroom and brought back a hot towel for Steve to use in order to warm up the caliper before he put it to use. He covered the device and held in his hands for a moment before handing the towel back to Susan. Steve then started to measuring her swollen outer labia lips, both in thickness as well as their total length. He then called out those specific dimensions so that Susan could write them down and later enter them into her baseline spreadsheet. Amy squirmed, or tried to squirm, but she could basically only move her fingers and wiggle her toes inside her tight fitting 6-5/16 inch high stiletto heeled pumps. She couldn't move her feet to any extent since the heels of her shoes were strapped tightly to the legs of the table with those heel straps, preventing any significant movement.

He then continued the measuring process by opening another drawer on the portable cart and removed a stainless steel speculum and again warmed it with the still hot towel before gently inserting it into Amy's vagina. "Oh my God," Amy thought to herself as she recognized the feel of a speculum being inserted in her vagina. Her female gynecologist had done this once before, but now she was apparently going to be thoroughly inspected and measured by her boyfriend who had taken over as her Master.

Amy was now at the height of her embarrassment as Steve prepared to open her up for a close up and detailed inspection of her vagina. This only heightened her arousal and seemed to bring out her previous hidden exhibitionist tendencies. Amy felt the metal instrument being guided into her and tried to relax and let him complete his mission as easily as possible. Steve noted that she obviously didn't need any lubrication and therefore inserted the speculum horizontally, but did not turn it to its normal vertical position since he first wanted to open her up as wide as possible and not let it interfere when he measured her clitoris located towards the top of her vagina.

He then squeezed the trigger mechanism that forced her open to the point where it exposed her entire vaginal cavity before locking it in position. Her exposed clitoris, which had popped out from under its delicate hood, was throbbing while Amy and moaned during the process.

Before Steve measured her clitoris, he wanted to make sure that it was fully expanded so he first started to play with it by gently rolling it between his thumb and forefinger while driving Amy absolutely crazy. He, made sure however, not to let her orgasm. Steve then applied the calipers to the delicate bud in front of him which sent a another shockwave through her body and caused Amy to almost scream with pleasure and fought to not let herself go over the edge which was one of the hardness things she had ever done. Again, he called out loud to Susan her clitoral dimensions to eventually be entered in her baseline spreadsheet.

Steve then began the process of inspecting, in detail, Amy's vaginal cervix opening with one of the small stainless steel medical tools that he had gotten from the cart drawer. There were three diameters of stainless steel tools to choose from, all about ten inches long. They were 1/8, 3/16, and 1/4 inch diameter rods that were used to measure the diameter the cervix opening deep inside the vagina. He had selected middle size, found what he was looking for, positioned the rounded rod tip to it, and determined that it was the exact size for her cervix opening. Steve then temporarily released the speculum and noted its depth from her outer labia while her vagina was in an unstretched condition. Again, Steve withdrew the tool and had Susan record those dimensions so that they could be entered in the spreadsheet. Susan carrying the notebook with Amy's dimensions, then turned and minced her way back in those full ballet boots, back to the adjoining dressing room.

At this point, Steve expanded the speculum and used his index finger to explore and view Amy's entire vagina at close range in a slow but deliberate fashion as she tried to squirm with embarrassment in her extreme helpless predicament. His ministrations were continuing to keep her arousal level just to the point where she was nearing the edge of an orgasm. Steve made sure he covered her entire quivering and moist vagina before withdrawing his finger and slowly releasing and removing the speculum. All of Steve's manipulations had been viewed in close up detail by Amy on the HD television, as well as digitally recorded by Mike with the HD camera.

At this point, Steve let Amy relax and lower her arousal level so that she was not on the brink of an orgasm. He then started the process of removing the bondage bra attachments by simultaneously turning the tiny valve stems at the tips of both plastic nipple stretchers, thereby releasing the vacuum suction which let him remove the plastic tubes from the areola domes. That in turn, let her tapering nipples partially retract although they were still temporarily about a full inch in length. To Amy, this action felt like her nipples were being manipulated, so she felt it all the way to her clitoris and again upped her arousal level.

Allowing her some time to cool down, Steve then began the process of releasing the vacuum from the areola domes, unscrewing the Torx screws, and removing them from the bondage bra itself. Amy's areolas retracted some, but still temporarily remained about a quarter inch high in their temporary puffy state. He let Amy get use to her new situation since the vacuum had drawn additional blood into her areolas and nipples making them brighter shades of red and super sensitive. She could feel the non-moving air in the room caressing the straining morsels, again causing her to nearly reach the brink of an orgasm.

"I think I'll leave that bondage bra on with the inner cups aired up since it really sets off your breasts points to perfection! Don't you think?" Steve stated and ask in a rhetorical manner as Amy looked at the close up of her breasts on the HD TV monitor.

"Oh yes they do Master," she responded even though it was a rhetorical question.

"Good, before I leave I'm going to administer the punishment for your one demerit you've earned earlier. Actually, you may not consider it punishment, but I let you decide," Steve announced as he went to the glass cabinet behind the table and retrieved four items and set three of them on top of the nearby portable cart.

He took the fourth item, which was a black silk scarf and folded it so that it was about four by twelve inches in size, and from behind Amy on the gynecologist table, Steve placed it across her eyes shutting off her view of the large TV screen. The scarf had very fine silk thread and let in a little light, but Amy had no vision of any images or any means to shake her head and remove it since her head was strapped to the table.

Steve waited a few minutes before proceeding so she could only speculate and wonder what the next step of her punishment was going to be. He then used the third item and lightly ran the tip of a fine peacock feather over Amy's forehead causing her to try and flinch in order to get away from itching sensation that resulted from his action. Of course the tight bindings prevented her from any movement other that her fingers and added to her helpless feeling and again reinforced her rising arousal level.