Amy's Lustful Wet Night

Story Info
A drunken night of sex that ends up desperate for a wee.
2.6k words
4.28
2.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers

This a fictionalisation of a short wetting story that was told elsewhere a few weeks ago. I have played with details and created elements for dramatic purposes.

I have their permission to publish this story.

Amy's Lustful Wet Night

"I will be right there!" Amy smiled and bounced on the bed springs in excitement as she hung up. After what felt like years, she finally got a date with Gary. Yes, he was twenty, yes he was a couple of years older, but importantly he was fit. He was mature. He was not like the bratty boys in her class at college.

She had been flirting in the evenings after college with him for weeks. He was the older brother of one of her friend's acquaintances at college. He was not a complete stranger.

It was a cool grey overcast day in deepest darkest Wales. Amy put her sexiest underwear, she had bought from the Littlewoods catalogue, along with her prettiest trousers and a nicest blouse on. She put up her long brunette hair into a ponytail, showing off her neckline and then focused on her makeup with a splash of perfume against her neck. She was going to look and smell her best for Gary.

"Mum, I'm out over at Tina's tonight, Bye." She shouted as she clumped down the stairs, the front door soon slammed behind her. Before there was a chance of the usual conversation of 'be safe, no seeing boys, no drinking, certainly no sex and be back before ten thirty it's a 'school night' sort of discussion.

She would do her best to be safe. In anticipation for the night ahead, yesterday, she had been to Superdrug and got loads of condoms. You never know just how many times he would be able to go. Amy was now extremely excited to be definitely seeing Gary. They were meeting at the pub in town. So, there was definitely going to be some drinking. As for sex, see the second part of the paragraph. She already knew she had to be in college the next day. She would deal with that problem in the morning.

Amy and her mum up until six months ago had a better relationship. Amy was a book worm of sorts. Every evening diligently sitting in her room and doing her homework. Getting the grades to prove it. It was then just before her eighteenth that she had discovered alcohol and boys.

Since then and turning eighteen, the shackles had been taken off. Her rebellious teenage streak had taken over. Going out with boys and drinking beer was way more fun for her than staying in bed and reading books.

Amy was walking down the street doused in perfume smelling and looking the part. With her head held high and a smile of anticipation as she strutted in the direction of the pub. There was a plan afterwards to go to a nearby flat. Which meant that sex was definitely on the cards.

It really was going to be a fun night out. Drinks then sex. What more could she ask for?

Except the first sign that things that the evening was not going to go to plan was.

"Oi you, Love you!" A whiny voice over her shoulder. Slowly turning around she could see that there was a rough looking spotty teen on a bike wavering all over the street. Grinning his wonky toothed smile.

"Fuck off and leave me alone. Go home and annoy someone else." Amy declared, picking up her pace. Her shoes clattering on the pavement.

"Would love to fuck you!" He continued.

Amy laughed. "No chance. Just piss off, will you?" She held her bag to her chest hoping that he would just go away. Trying to walk as fast as possible as he slowly cycled alongside her.

"No."

"Go away."

"No, I wanna get with you." The bike swerved across the road and back towards her again. "You would love me!"

Shaking her head she turned and seeing a side street up ahead growled at him the best she could before walking on as quickly as she could.

With that she felt something hit her backside then heard a crack and felt moisture trickling down her legs. It was cold and wet and uncomfortable.

Her hand instantly went to her buttocks. Fear ran through her head. What has just happened? Her fingers were wet and sticky. Looking at the gooey substance stuck between her fingers on her hand it dawned on her what had happened. The awful youth had thrown an egg and managed to hit her, the bastard.

Her best linen trousers were ruined. It looked to the whole world as if she had wet herself in broad daylight. She was walking down the main street in wet trousers. Her buttocks were gooey, and the fabric sticking to her legs, it was as if she may well have done. There was a tear rolling down her cheeks.

With the determination that he was not going to ruin the best date ever, Amy dived into the nearest NewLook just before closing time and bought herself a brand-new pair of grey linen trousers. Heading straight to the public bathrooms in town to get changed. Whilst there she redid her make up and threw the old trousers into the nearest bin.

Feeling all dry and with a remade-up face, feeling a little more confident she headed on her way. She was now rather late, but still was going to have a great night.

Amy eventually found Gary in the Wetherspoons, he got her a drink as she apologised whilst fluttering her eyelids for being fashionably late, without explaining her last-minute outfit change. Being egged by a spotty brat was so not cool.

The rounds of beers flowed as much as the conversation mixed eventually with a burger. Several more beers, the occasional burp but finally there was plenty of kissing and groping. There was only one direction that the date was going.

Before she knew it and a glance at her phone, and it was eleven o'clock and the bell for last orders. The world was swaying. But importantly she was very happy she could hold on to Gary. There was one large problem, she could not get home by ten thirty without a time machine. So, when he suggested taking her back to a friend's place. She grabbed the opportunity. He was, after a few drinks, sex on legs.

She enjoyed the moment swaying through town arm in arm as they stopped every five minutes for a kiss. His fingers squeezing her bareish buttocks through the thin linen, it was delightful. Eventually reaching the flat. He had the key and luckily for both of them it was empty.

No sooner were they in the living room had Amy had readily and enthusiastically stripped him. Then between kisses let him undress her. It was a wild ten minutes. Sex on the couch was fun. Giggly drunk fun. He was utterly amazing.

Rather than sitting there snuggling together enjoying the moment. Gary got up still naked and hunted in the kitchen cupboards when he brought out the vodka and coke. There was only one thing to do. It was far too late, but she was lost in the moment. Of course, she agreed to keep drinking. She was fucked both sexually and through alcohol anyway. What did a few more drinks matter?

For Gary and his portion control with the vodka to coke ratio was a little enthusiastic. But Amy didn't care and was still having fun. He was sitting next to her naked.

She knew she was pissed. The world was swinging but love was swirling with Gary's beautiful eyes and amazing kiss, she really did not care. That mixed with his strong manly fingers caressing and exploring her bare thigh and more than occasionally her breasts and nipples, it was a glorious feeling. Amy was having the time of her life. Just what she wanted. Not really thinking about tomorrow. She sat there and drank more vodka.

That was good until.

Amy groggily woke up. Her bladder was twinging. Concerningly it was dark, worryingly she was cold. Confusingly she was not in her bed or Gary's. She was dressed somehow. Her mind was blank about how that occurred. All whilst panicking. It took her a few minutes to realise that she was uncomfortably sprawled out in the back of a car. Her back now hurt from being twisted uncomfortably against the door and the seat. The more pressing matter was that she desperately needed to pee. If she had been at home or even at Gary's mates place it would have been easy. She knew where the toilet was. Life was more difficult on a stranger's driveway. Did she bang on the door to ask to use the bathroom?

As her heart thumped her hangover rattled her head. Also, rather annoyingly her bladder screamed. What did not help her was she was convinced she was still drunk. Everything was just difficult.

Amy had no idea what to do, nor where she was. Looking around her the streetlight showed a nondescript street. It could be anywhere. She just knew that had never been there before. Amy could not recognise where she was. Panic began to build. Matching the pressure on her urethra.

One relief was that she was dressed. Having got that drunk the last thing she really remembered was being very naked and wilfully accepting another 'double vodka and coke' whilst watching his cock swing around. Like a cat she was grabbing hold of it and playing with it. Panic crossed her head. He could have done anything with her. At that moment she couldn't remember if she had done anything. She was just relieved that at that moment she was decent and in one piece.

The other concern that was readily coming to the fore was that she really needed to go to the toilet. Sooner rather than later. She sat up straight and squeezed her thighs together. Trying to work out what she was going to do next.

Time ticked on. Her heart thumped louder, and her bulging bladder pressed firmer against her trousers. Her breathing and heart boomed so loudly it practically echoed in the car.

Amy tried to sort her priorities out. First, pee. Second, get home safely from wherever she was.

At that moment both options were not looking easy. But the need to pee was becoming more and more of a priority.

She tried the door handle. The first wave of relief washed over her as it was unlocked. She could see a plan. The fear was sobering her up quickly. Hop out in the darkness and relieve herself. Then walk home. BUT.

As the door swung open there was a loud click. She blinked hard as the high lumen security light beamed down on the car. The brightness was not helping the hangover and secondly it was highlighting to anyone walking past or in the house she was there squatting showing her vagina to the world whilst emptying her bladder in the driveway.

There was literally no chance of a sneaky pee in darkness beside the car. With a huff she sat back in the car quietly closing the door. Her heart rate increased as she squeezed her thighs as tight as she could together and waited. Eventually with a loud click the light went off. Sitting there again in the darkness she got her breath back. Counting to three in her head she shuffled over to the other side of the car and tried the opposite door. Click- the light came back on.

She wanted to scream "Fuck" at the top of her voice. Amy bit her tongue and closed the door.

She felt as if she was going to cry, but first before that, she really needed a wee. Sitting there without a plan whilst squeezing her thighs together was no longer really working. With her fingers wedged between her legs she had failed as much as King Canute had. She could feel her fingers getting hotter and unfortunately wetter. There was that noticeable smell of dehydrated urine permeating the space. There was no getting away from the situation that pee was seeping between her thighs. She was getting wetter as the second ticked by.

It was no good, the holding was failing, and the seeping was getting worse. She was in danger of very much wetting herself.

With the fear of ruining the car, she flung the door open and whilst she had relaxed a little and started peeing the warmth and wetness flowing into her panties and trousers, with a grunt and wiggle she eventually dropped her wet clothing. Trying desperately to hold them out the way as the security light was highlighting her jetting gushing river flowing from her body and meandering down the driveway.

Squatting there with her trousers around her ankles floodlight as if she was on a football pitch, it felt like she was peeing for hours for all the world to see.

Finally, problem one was solved and now with fresh tears pouring down her face she got back in the car and waited. Hoping someone would rescue her.

Eventually Gary appeared from what she learnt was his parents' house. She had passed out and not knowing what to do had got her dressed, bundled her into a taxi and brought her to his place. When she had still not woken up in a panic he had dumped her in the car. Not wanting to have an unresponsive girl in the house.

Gary then offered to drop her home. Amy agreed. As he drove her, she did not say anything about the fact that she had pissed all over their driveway and dribbled on the backseat of his car. She then lied about where she lived. Choosing to get dropped off at a bus stop several streets from her house.

With a decision to make, either walk home or hide for a bit to contemplate what she did next. She jumped on the first bus that came by. Buying an all-day ticket, she sat there in her cold squelchy urine-soaked stinking clothes for most of the morning. She felt as if she was a tramp. But in her mind, she was still a rather pretty and sexy tramp.

The kids on the way to school at the back of the bus were loudly whispering about the woman at the front in pissy wet clothes. Later on, the grannies grumbled and tutted.

All Amy was trying to do was work out how to explain to her parents why as a grown woman like her she failed to use a bathroom and why she didn't come home on time.

She couldn't face going home to explain where she had been. Why was she wearing wet trousers?

For Amy it was effectively a prolonged "walk of shame" sitting there looking great, but with cold wet reeking clothes.

From time to time she did bump into Gary, it was a small town. However, for all the teenage angst and embarrassment deep down it created something inside Amy. For today over twenty years later being seen in town in her piss wet trousers is an exciting thrill. That inner nervous teenager spun around. She is a natural exhibitionist. She gets a sexual thrill from peeing herself in embarrassing places.

As such when the mood strikes, she feels amazing strutting through her local neighbourhood whilst happily just peeing into her already soaking wet grey leggings. Why use the toilet when you can use your pants?

Now she is just wanting to get home, not because of the embarrassment but because the sex with her husband is orgasmic.

From time to time, she looks back to that evening with Gary with an awkward smile.

Bazzle
Bazzle
122 Followers