My Piss Fetish

Story Info
How I developed a fetish for a woman's piss.
1.3k words
4.42
10.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Set Up

I met Andrea when we were in college. After a few dates, we agreed that we had enough in common to live together and she moved in with me into my apartment. Our commonality, as we happily discovered, was that we both enjoyed oral sex, as much as, and sometimes more than intercourse.

Andrea, 24, worked from our apartment as a computer programmer. I, as a 22-year-old freelance writer, often worked at home on a project for the city; a study on the effects of businesses leaving the metro area for malls on the perimeter of town.

Andrea was quiet but playful. She also loved worshipping my cock. She loved worshipping any cock, for that matter. It was not unusual for her to step away from her computer, come over to my desk and state quite innocently, "I want to play with your cock."

I would go to the sofa, take off my pants and boxers and let her do as she pleased.

She liked to get me fully erect and then hold the shaft against her cheek, feeling it pulse with need. She kept it hard but never pushed the envelope until she was done "playing," at which time she would simply ask, "Would you like to come?"

I never refused. She would use her hands to get me off and stare in wonder at the fountain she created when I lost my load.

It is fair to say that I enjoyed eating her out, extending her pleasure for an intense orgasm, or, in many cases, sucking her to several orgasms. Because of our mutual enjoyment in giving oral pleasure, a typical sixty-nine session would last an hour; a suck fest to see who could last the longest.

The Introduction - Curiosity

I was in the bathroom shaving one morning, and having just showered, I stood there naked. Andrea came in, stark naked, announced "gotta pee," and sat down on the toilet. "Will this bother you?" She asked.

"Nah, go for it."

But the sound of her pee splashing in the toilet aroused me and she immediately noticed. "Oh, my God, you're getting hard!"

"I know! I'm not sure why, though."

"Do you wanna watch, I'm not quite done?"

For whatever reason, I did want to watch. I rinsed the soap off my face and knelt in front of her between her legs.

"Put your hand under me," she said playfully. "Feel how warm it is."

She pissed on my hand, and when she was finished, she challenged me. "Taste it, Ben. Suck my piss off your fingers."

"Just hearing you say "piss" makes me hard, Andrea; I don't need to taste it."

"No, Ben, I WANT you to; come on, taste my piss; do it for me, and I'll suck you off?"

And thus began my journey into urophagia. Sucking my fingers seemed to please her and opened a new erotic playfulness in her. She stood up, spreading her legs.

"Lick me clean, Ben; I'm so horny!"

I leaned into her and licked her slit, but when I probed her with my tongue, she went crazy. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to our bed. It was, for the record, the shortest sixty-nine we ever had, both of us grunting and moaning like animals.

Afterwards, I brushed my teeth and resumed shaving, but I couldn't get my mind off the smell and taste of her warm pee, and how excited she was when I licked her clean.

Deliverance

The next afternoon as I typed up my article on my laptop, Andrea came up behind me and whispered in my ear. "I want to piss in your mouth."

I was so shocked and turned on at the same time, I didn't even answer, I just got up and followed her to the bathroom. She took off her casual shorts and panties and sat on the toilet. I resumed my position in front of her, unsure of how things would proceed.

"Take off your pants and stroke your cock," she said. Her piss flow started, then she stopped and stood up, legs spread wide. "Put your mouth under me," she said, holding her pussy open with her fingers.

I pressed my open mouth right up to her pussy and within a few seconds she let her stream continue. It splashed into my mouth and when I had a mouthful, she stopped pissing and said, "Hold it -- don't swallow it yet."

Then she sat back down on the toilet. When she finished, she stood up, leaned over, and kissed me on the mouth, dipping her tongue into my mouthful of her piss. I nearly came right then and there.

"Okay, swallow," she said. She watched me swallow and smiled, "Fuck, Ben, that is so hot!"

She lay down on the tile floor of our bathroom and spread her legs. "Fuck me, Ben, right here, right now!"

My knees were raw and sore by the time I finally came inside her. I never had such a hot, passionate fuck in my life and my cock stayed hard even after I came. We were both sweaty and breathing like animals.

"My God, that was so intense," she said, still breathing heavily. "I just wanted to feel your cock inside me, and I came long before you did."

The Aftermath

Thus began a new chapter in our sex life. However, the fucking gradually was eliminated and eating her out was her choice of satisfaction. Often, she wanted me to do it while still on my knees in the bathroom, right after I drank her piss. At least she reciprocated and gave me awesome blowjobs.

But each time she pissed in my mouth, she wanted me to drink a little more of it until I was able to consume the entire contents of her bladder, which I took as an amazing accomplishment. Then her playfulness drifted into a control issue. She insisted that I service her every time she had to piss. When I respectfully declined, she gave me an ultimatum.

"Pissing into your mouth and watching you drink it is something I NEED now, Ben. It's important that you recognize that and continue to satisfy me. Otherwise, any sex is off the table and if you can't agree, I will just move out."

I didn't need her piss nor sex with her, but at that juncture, her financial contribution to the household was required, and swayed my decision.

Subsequently I snuck out to the library to work and worked the streets for interviews, etc. to avoid being at home so much. One day, she countered my actions by holding off, waiting as long as possible to piss so that I would be there. I couldn't handle the capacity, got sick and threw her out on the spot.

Luckily, I managed to scrape by financially without being evicted. I received a huge bonus for the article I submitted, and things were looking up once again.

The Addiction

I didn't realize it until the next time I had sex with another girl, but the absence of piss made the orgasms less exciting and satisfying for me. I had tried to tactfully inquire if some piss play would be fun when I was with a girl, but the denial of a second date indicated I had a problem, what could be considered a fetish.

Periodically, when funds permit, I engage the services of an escort, primarily to role play as my girlfriend and to satisfy my fetish. It is sad and embarrassing to realize a man can be so addicted that he would pay a strange woman to drink her piss and then have sex with him. But I do, and I enjoy it.

A recurring escort and I have developed a mutually beneficial arrangement. She has truly grasped the reins in her role and uses me accordingly. She not only benefits financially, but she also enjoys frequent orgasms (or claims to).