Amy's Merciless Panty Tease Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok Amy, if it means we can keep... some stuff between us I don't mind doing a bit more around the house," he murmured. I met his eyes with a proud look on my face as I walked over to him.

"I'm so impressed with you Pauly, you're becoming such a smart young man." A sense of relief washed over the air as I stood over him.

"Only one last thing to finish up and then you can go back downstairs to your games... I know you're keen to get going on your chore list but we'll keep that blank for the rest of the day."

He scanned the room apprehensively, unsure of my next move. Gently lifting up my right leg, I placed my foot firmly down on his thigh, the square heel of my sandal making him lurch as I pushed downward.

Twisting on the balls of my foot I angled my anklet at him once more. "Go on buddy, nearly there. Back where it goes," I said encouragingly.

Distracted, he glared uncontrollably up between my legs, still only just covered by my skirt.

"Ah ah there'll be no more of that today" I threatened, bunching the green material coyly up my legs and covering my now bare pussy at his eye level. I wonder if he'd ever been this close to something he wanted this badly.

Disheartened, he pulled out the key, still sitting in his sweaty palm and started working on the intricate loop in front of him.

"You know Pauly I really think our new arrangement is going to be great for both of us. I'm not going to have to clean the kitchen anymore, mop the floors or worry about the bins and you've got something fun to look forward to every week!" My pink painted toes wiggling happily to match my tone.

The more he struggled the hotter I felt. I discovered ahead of time that attaching our new key was much tougher than detaching.

"Since you're missing out on this week, just think about how much will be waiting for you next weekend." He clenched harder.

"There's already one G-String to look forward to, imagine what else will be in your locker by then... If you're good I might even wear my cute pink thong with the bunnies on it later just to give you something fun to look after in the laundry."

He started twisting, the clicking of metal under his nails. I leaned forward transferring more weight into his leg with my heel.

"You remember that thong Pauly?" I started laughing "The look on your face made me think your head was about to pop off when you got your special little peek last weekend."

His chin started to tremble, cheeks almost the color of my lipstick. Suddenly a soft click sprung from the anklet between us.

"Well done buddy, what a clever guy!" If it took much longer I might've seen tears... God that would've been hot. For now though, he probably could do with some affection after his ordeal.

I lowered my foot and let go of my skirt, the material flowing back down my legs. Turning my body slightly I kept our eyes locked as I began to sit. Feeling his whole body tremble, I rested myself softly on his lap, my skirt fanned around me.

His look of disbelief broken only by my arm grazing his nose slightly as I wrapped it around his shoulders. Being the smaller of us I shifted, slightly unstable. As if by Instinct he scooped up my legs and waist, supporting me firmly.

"Oh that's better... You've always made me feel so at home here bestie, I hope you know how much I appreciate you." A mixture of peace and excitement glowing from his face, he nodded. "I'm so glad we've found some fun ways to keep the motivation up in this house." I could feel his breath getting faster.

"It felt so nice wearing your butterflies all day, I knew they'd be the perfect treat after our little talk." I swooped my hair up to bring my face closer to his, planting a small peck on his neck. I paused for a beat.

What's the harm I thought before leaning back in and kissing again, slowly opening my mouth to let my tongue meet his skin. His heart pounded through his shirt as I licked.

Fists clenched and shivers reverberating through him, I closed my mouth again and moved up to his ear.

"You really have excellent taste Pauly," I whispered. "That G-string makes me feel like a real princess. I felt great today knowing my pussy was dressed up in such fancy decoration... And just for you." I shivered with pleasure thinking about how helplessly under my thumb he was.

"Don't you think my pussy only deserves the best? I can't wait till you earn your next special peek, I know you'll make me proud."

I could feel gyrating beneath me.

"What's going on down here," my voice raised again. I moved over slightly looking up at him with gleeful shock. "Aww I think someone's getting a bit excited!" I mocked, finally acknowledging the rock-hard elephant in the room poking up at my bare ass from between his legs.

I jumped up, pulling my skirt down to its original resting place and walked towards the door.

"I'm sorry buddy, I didn't think you'd get all flustered on me. You're to grab the locker now and leave it under the bed. You've got a big week of chores ahead so you'll need your sleep," I commanded, opening the door for him, his mouth hanging open.

"Quickly," I snapped while stamping firmly. My heeled foot was down. For good.

12