Amy's Metamorphosis Pt. 01

Story Info
Amy's Admission and Coming Out Party.
12.9k words
4.62
63.6k
84

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ggerard87
ggerard87
498 Followers

This is a continuation of both the Stretching and Hotwifing series, chronicling the increasingly extreme sexual behavior of a wild and adventurous couple. I feel this is where the next part of the adventure begins, and in retrospect, it seems like this point in the journey was the turning point, although there have been many.

Gotta put labels on everything. Why do people feel the need to group things together into a box? Our society seems more concerned with labels than ever. Part of me was compelled to continue in the Loving Wives section just to watch the LW Gestapo completely lose their shit. It's bizarre how a bunch of neo-Nazis mother fuckers (no proof of that btw, just a theory) feel the righteousness to police an online porn story compositor. "Oh, I thought Loving Wives was about love stories, that's how I found this site." Right, no one is buying it. News flash, it's all still porn, and I'm pretty sure any form of porn punches your ticket straight to hell. Who gives a shit if it's gangbang, bukkake, fisting, whoring, dogging, scat, rape, etc.? It's all porn you sick perverts. Ok. I'm done.

Since I have to pick a label to publish this story, I feel it fits better in the Interracial section for now, but you could just throw a dart to pick. These adventures could just as easily go into BDSM, Exhibitionist, Fetish, Group Sex, Mature, and Mind Control, as well as LW. In some ways, it belongs in all of them.

Hey stupid. Yes, you. This is a warning. It gets darker and more perverse from here. If this type of extreme shit is not for you, then stop fucking reading here. I guaran-fucking-tee you that even though this warning is clearly posted, the same dipshits are going to complain in the comments section. I think they secretly like it. Ok, now I'm done.

For those who don't want to go back and read our adventures, here's a brief synopsis. It's like a carnival ride now, so strap a board to your ass and make sure you don't fall off.....or in. Get it. By this time, we were both 40ish, and had been together for about 20 years. My wife, Amy, the hero, or is it villain, is a size queen and we spent many kinky years playing with fisting and inhumanly large dildos and doing all kinds of crazy shit around vaginal stretching. She also has domination fantasies, which we have delved into a little from time to time and are far deeper and stronger than I ever understood. After finally admitting my hotwife fantasies, and I admitted everything, her not just sleeping with another man, but actually doing gangbangs and other real nasty stuff.

We started chatting and playing with other men, but it took 9 months for her to reluctantly sleep with someone, and it progressed from there, although not without some missteps and struggles. At this point, my wife had now slept with 10 men. This starts during the months following her first ever gangbang in Las Vegas, while actually it was 2 gangbangs, but with the same bunch of 3 guys over a weekend. Looking back, this was the point where everything changed. Anyway, it will make a lot more sense if you go back and read the Hotwifing series. You don't need to bother with Stretching unless that is your thing.

Metamorphosis - a change of the form or nature of a thing or person into a completely different one, by natural or supernatural means.

Part 1

Amy's Admission and Coming Out Party.

Winter/Spring 2019

After the aftermath of the crazy weekend in Vegas, things mostly returned to a normal non-hotwife life. Although we discussed it thoroughly in the days following the weekend, after that, she didn't really want to talk about it much. I assumed it was Amy's guilt about acting like a slut, and also the realization of how risky our behavior had been. She told me that she was glad she had fulfilled my fantasy in Vegas, and it was fun, but she would not do anything like that again. She wanted to take a "break" from hotwifing which was encouraging as the last time she took a break she completely shut it down. Although she left the door open by saying it was a "break" this time, she instantly deflected every time I brought up the prospect of playing and seemed annoyed when I brought up the gangbang. Her reaction was less combative from what she had been like after the night with Dwayne and his roommates though.

She would indulge in slutty role play sessions when she was in the mood and typical to our sex life, it always involved a giant dildo, my giant penis sleeve, or fisting, and more recently lots of talk about her fucking other guys. It now seemed she was planning to keep going, but in her own due time. We did not play again the rest of the year, and there were times I wondered if we might actually be done hotwifing, and the insane gangbang weekend in Vegas was the grand finale. We were extremely busy that fall, and the Holidays are always crazy. While our sex life was on fire after the Vegas weekend, it had cooled down again around the Holidays. We were super good though, as loving, and intimate as we had ever been.

If we were done, I could live with it, as fantasies had been realized beyond my wildest dreams. Okay, not my wildest dreams, as I am a deviant, but still pretty fucking amazing. She had now fucked 10 guys total, fucked a guy on a first date in our car, blown another complete stranger, done a nasty epic gangbang, and had a train run on her. I never would have thought she'd be down with the group sex thing, but she had now done it 3 times (twice in Vegas and the one night with Dwayne's roommates when I was not there). This was all much more than most wives can ever claim. I would be lying if I said this did not permanently change our relationship in some way. I had witnessed Amy turn into a total dirty slut, and she had done it all in front of me. I did not ask for it as she led the charge that last day and night. Sure, I invited them back to our room, but had no idea she'd end up fucking them the rest of the weekend. I loved my wife more than ever, but there was something different about her now. An innocence that she was barely hanging onto anyway, was lost. For almost 20 years, I had imagined her as the good girl that had only had sex with a few guys.

We had come back from Vegas as different people. Amy had changed even before that trip. I saw it happening. From the girl who reluctantly met, although gladly fucked, Byron at first, to the woman who started fucking guys minutes after meeting them, let guys run a train on her, let a stranger finger her in a strip club, sucked another stranger's cock as he drove, and then eagerly gangbanged 3 guys twice. The revelations of the last few years and finding out about her past, but even more so the dirty slut things she had done, had taken that innocence. I thought a lot about Amy admitting to slutting around before we met. She had hidden this for nearly 20 years. Besides watching her slutty behavior, it was the admission that she fucked a lot more guys than I had originally thought, like 20 more, and most were the year before meeting me. A little less than 2 years ago, I thought she had only been with 5 or 6 guys, but her admission that she had actually been with 25, in addition to another 10 in the last 15 months meant 35 other men had been in my sluts pussy. The crazy part was that this drove me absolutely wild as I loved the idea of her sleeping with many different men.

She had mentioned opening Pandora's box when I told her my fantasy. Was she actually a slut that had just hid and suppressed it all these years? She was a fun, sexual being, but was she a dirty slut at heart? Even when we first started dating, she asked me to fuck her ass and would suck my cock in the car, or fuck in the bathroom at a party. She has always been my personal slut and enjoyed some really kinky shit but doing it with multiple other men is a new level. There is no way a woman that lets a group of guys use her like that is not a slut. As much as everything above may sound negative, it was not. Amy had been as attentive, appreciative, and loving as ever. I was the same. I loved her deeply for everything she was, and for sharing it with me. Everything we had done had brought us closer together and increased our trust. We knew more things about each other, deep dark secrets, that we could never share with another person. Was she a good girl or a slut? Was I sold a bill of goods that was not real? We had done nothing since Vegas though. It had been months of nothing. I would soon learn that after Vegas my little caterpillar went into her cocoon. What would emerge?

Even though we were on a break, I suspected there was something deep inside her that had long been suppressed, something that needed to be satisfied. Once the right buttons were pushed, she'd be in full slut mode. I will tell this to anyone considering hotwifing. Your marriage will change in one way or another. I would never get the image of her laying on her back with her legs spread while multiple guys took their turn fucking her, or her digging her nails into a guys back as she shuttered in orgasm, or her passionately kissing sessions. The problem was I did not want to. Every time I pictured it in my head it made my heart race, and my dick rock hard. I had changed too. I not only allowed, but actually encouraged my wife to be a slut, right in front of my eyes. It was different with Dwayne and his roommates the night they ran a train on her. I was not there to stop it. It's hard to explain but being there in Vegas and allowing that to happen, changed how Amy saw me, or at least what she was comfortable with doing in front of me.

It had been over three months since the Vegas trip and Amy had not played at all. Any time we discussed the prospect of playing with someone, which had been infrequent lately, she would just say "when the time is right." I thought her love for huge cock would eventually win out, and it did. Just after New Year's I brought up the topic of playing again and she said, "I've been thinking about it too, and I want to see Byron and Keith again. We needed to slow down for a while. I felt we were getting out of control. I do miss having sex with them and think I am ready now if you are."

"Yes, I'm ready when you are baby. Have you talked to them?"

"No, not at all, I haven't talked to any guys since Vegas. I was not ready." She explained.

"What brought this on?" I calmly asked, as I had been expecting this months ago.

"I don't know. I've been thinking a lot lately about the past year. I'm still coming to grips with what we've done. We took marriage vows, and now I'm having sex with other men. It's not what a good wife and mother is supposed to do. I've done things I never dreamed I'd do. I mean, what kind of woman has sex with 4 men at once? Some of the sex has been mind blowing though. I can't deny that. I've come to terms with it now though. If you want it, why am I denying it. After all, I'm the one who gets to have all the fun. I've decided to finally admit to myself that I'm a hotwife, and I enjoy sex with other men. It's fun and exciting to experiment with." She hesitantly explained.

"I love you. I've been struggling with it too. I feel extreme guilt sometimes, like you have always done this just to please me, like I am a terrible husband for letting you. My biggest fear is that you somehow love me less."

"I love you more than ever. You are my best friend, my soul mate. The minute either one of us wants to stop this, we do it, no questions asked. We have to agree on that and be open and honest about it. If it starts to damage us in any way, it's over. Sex games are not worth damaging our relationship."

In some ways I felt relief. Not because I wanted her to go sleep with other men, but because I had long worried that Amy had done everything just to please me. I had my own guilt in many ways, and that she'd someday resent me for pushing her into having sex with other men. Not only that, but the weeks after the Vegas weekend I had constant turmoil. One minute I'd be sick to my stomach about letting my wife act so slutty and letting a group of men use her, but another minute be jerking off to the pics and videos of her fucking these other guys. I kept asking myself if this is what I really wanted. This was all her decision though as I had not said a peep about playing recently. She set dates with both men. Finally, after nearly 5 months since last seeing Byron, she would reunite with him. She would reunite with Keith a week later, and it had been nearly 7 months since seeing him. Reuniting with both men was insanely hot and it reminded me just how good Amy was with these guys and how well they fucked her. It was like she had put 2018 behind her and was back on the hotwife horse.

She once again started messaging with some new guys. We talked about her finding regular guys versus one-time things. After all, 7 of the 10 guys she had fucked had been only once or a few times, but the other 3 she had fucked about 30 times total, with Byron being the most. One of the hotwife dilemmas we were learning about. What is better, quality or quantity? She admitted she was loving the sex she had with Keith and Byron, had missed it, and we decided she was going to make sex with both a regular thing. She started the testing routine again along with the guys and went back on the pill.

For the next few months, we settled into a groove of Amy having regular sex with her two guys, meeting each about 2-3 times per month on average when our schedule allowed. We had gotten comfortable with both Keith and Byron, as Amy had now had sex with Keith at least a dozen times and Byron probably twice that. She was honest with both of them, and although they were curious about each other, they never met. Amy thinks it added a little competition as they both wanted to be the one who 'fucked her better'. Sex with both men had gotten amazing (her words, but I could tell just by watching) and she really let herself go when she was with them. I finally felt more secure and comfortable with her fucking both of her big dick studs regularly, and she was meeting them solo on occasion. It was just the norm for her to meet up with one of her fuck buddies regularly. Not only that, but now that she was on the pill, and with regular tests, both guys were cumming inside my wife. It is incredibly intense when you see another man's ass clench and fill your wife deep with his seed. Even on her solo visits I could not wait for her to come home after fucking them and feel her pussy already filled with one of her boyfriend's cum. Another interesting note was that Byron regularly fisted her when they were having sex. She never did with Keith though as it was clearly something he had no interest in.

It is strange to have your wife with two "boyfriends" suddenly become normal, but that is where we were, and we were great. Both guys cared for Amy, and although they fucked her silly and treated her like the slut she is in the bedroom, they were respectful, and gentlemen like outside the bedroom. She was not going to leave me, and she did not love these guys. It was just good adult fun. Our hotwife relationship had settled into a groove and Amy reached a level where she was comfortable, and absolutely guilt free fucking her guys. She was always a fairly confident person but was now confident in her sexuality in a new way. She had become much more open about discussing sex as well, and had no problem telling me how good her guys fucked her, where at one time she may have hide or denied it, as she was afraid it may hurt my feelings. She dressed and acted a little more provocatively, was watching more porn, spending more time online in forums and chats, sending dirty pics to prospective guys, and she became much more obvious when checking out guys. Amy was clearly getting mentally deeper into the lifestyle as she learned from her bulls and her online activity. I think it's impossible for a wife who goes down the hotwife path not to.

We had passed the 2-year mark on our hotwife adventures and were as good as ever now. Maybe it was the guilt of regularly fucking other men, but Amy was loving, attentive to my needs, super affectionate, and our communication was off the charts. It's weird, but my wife having two boyfriends made our marriage the best it had been in a long time. I was better at managing my angst as well. I had learned to avoid having an orgasm too soon, or not at all, as to avoid the post orgasm blues and the feeling of guilt, despair, and jealousy that accompany it. Anyone who has been in this situation knows exactly what I am talking about. We were having tons of sex too, although my cock alone did not spend much time in her pussy. This was not new though, it had been this way for over a decade, long before hotwifing.

We discussed it and it wasn't a negative by any means, just a fact, and it did not hinder our sex life in any way. Another monumental change was her outlook on sex. In our adventures she'd come to realize that sex can also be a purely physical interaction, and just something you do for fun with no strings attached (I think she already knew this from her younger years sleeping around a bit, but she had to be reminded). Although, there were intimate times with both Keith and Byron when they were more tender and gentler with her. That was hard for me to watch, and I think it always would be.

I could sense we were both getting a little bored with our current situation. I finally told her the novelty of watching her have sex with Keith and Byron had started to wear off as that was the only playing, we had done in nearly 6 months. Been there, done that. She was having great sex with them, but it had lost some of its excitement. Turns out we were 100% on the same page. Amy had a short work trip to Tampa coming up and I asked, "Do you want to look for a play friend while you're away?"

"Really, while I'm in Tampa, alone, won't that make you jealous?"

"Yes, it will, but in a good way. I kind of think the 'cheating wife' scenario is hot. It's not cheating of course, since you and I both know, and even your play friend, if you want to tell them anyway. I'll be all over you when you get home."

"So, you want me to fuck a stranger while I'm away in a hotel?"

"Fuck, yes, that sounds kind of hot. Not a real stranger, like someone from the bar though. That's too risky and it's uncertain you'll find anyone you like. Why don't you start looking for someone down there? Someone you can get to know a little first, and then go meet."

"Okay, I'll do it. Do you want to help? It's always a lot of work sifting through the fakes and liars." She said excitedly.

By this time, we were experienced with sites like AFF, SDC, SLS, and a few other forums/sites. This was how we had found Byron, Keith, Dwayne, Reggie, and Ray. Just to get you all up to speed on our adventures, besides the 5 mentioned above, Amy had fucked both of Dwayne's roommates, and 3 guys we met randomly in Vegas. It's easier to look for guys when you can confirm they are real, and even see feedback from other swingers/hotwives they have played with. Plus, Amy can window shop easily for her tall, muscular, and hung mate. It's no secret that one of the reasons Amy is doing this is to find massively hung guys to play with. It makes it a lot easier when you can confirm that before wasting too much time.

After helping her sift through what felt like hundreds of guys, it did not take long for Amy to engage with about 2 dozen prospective guys, all of whom were over 6 feet, muscular, and hung (or claimed to be). Interestingly enough, not one white guy made the final cut of 24, and there were a few who fit her cock size specifications, she just didn't pursue them. Of these, half were fake, or at least couldn't prove they were real, or just flakes, and another 10 were just not the right fit or something was not right about the situation. Besides a romp with Byron one night, she spent most nights messaging with guys. Over the next week and a half before her trip, Amy had narrowed it down to 2 guys she was interested in meeting and had been messaging with both of them. One, Jason, was 30, 6' 2" and super muscular. He had a lot of good feedback from other hotwives. The other guy, Tom, was 44, 6' 4" and built like a bodybuilder. He actually competed at one time. He was massive. He had good reviews and feedback as well.

ggerard87
ggerard87
498 Followers