Amy's Metamorphosis Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I'm okay, how are you feeling this morning?"

"Okay. My ass is quite sore though. My pussy feels okay, slightly sore, but just stretched."

This was saying a lot. Amy had gotten so used to the huge dildos and fisting over the years and it was very hard to make her sore these days. It rarely happened anymore. "I'm not surprised. That was crazy intense baby. Like nothing I could have imagined. Did you have fun?"

"Yes, I mean, it was super intense. I have never cum that much in my life. In the heat of the moment, it was like I could not control myself. At one point it was like a continuous orgasm. Are you okay, I mean, what they did to me? It was pretty dirty. I'm sorry."

"You mean they fucked you like a whore." I said harshly.

"No, I mean, don't say that. I mean, did you like it? I didn't know how it would go but once we started, I just flowed with the situation."

"It was like watching a very gritty gangbang video except it was real, and you were in it."

"So, you think I'm a whore now? You said you wanted me to do this." Amy said, processing my response and starting to feel defensive.

Seeing her vulnerable I changed my tune. I had to keep my composure here. I was just as guilty as she was. I fucking asked her to do it. We were partners in this. "What, no. I fucking love you. I'm glad we did it. I don't think you're a whore (which was a total lie by the way as I thought at that moment, she was a gigantic whore). A slut, yes, but as long as you're my slut and do these things for me then I could not be happier. I love you babe. Nothing can change that."

"Okay, I just need to know. After doing something like that I feel like you wouldn't want me anymore. That is not what normal girls are supposed to do."

"Are you kidding me. I have fantasized about this stuff forever. I mean, it's a lot to process, a lot. I'm happy though."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Well, don't get any ideas. I'm not sure I'd be up for that again anytime soon."

"Does that mean this was a one and done?"

"I don't know, it was fun, just give me some time to recover."

"So, this means you want to do it again?"

"Oh honey, I don't know. I told you to be careful what you wish for. Isn't this what you wanted?"

After all, I had admitted all kinds of dark fantasies to Amy when the hotwife secret came out, including her participating in gangbangs and guys sharing her. I had admitted it all to her. I literally told her I wanted her to do exactly this, but man is it heavy when it actually happens. Fantasy is one thing, but the reality causes unexplainable emotions. I could not help but my cock was rock hard thinking about what had happened. I moved to Amy, kissed her, and put her hand on my cock. She told me she had to go to the bathroom first. When she came back, I pushed her to the bed and started kissing down her body. She had wiped all the cum off from her last night, but there was still a slight residue all over her body. I did not care. I made my way down to her pussy and licked her clit. Her pussy was gaping wide open, even more than usual. I slid 3 fingers in, and she winced a little, "Easy, I'm quite tender."

I focused on licking her clit as my fingers gently massaged her g spot. I did this for 15 minutes and she orgasmed. I slipped my cock into her. "Is that okay? I asked.

"Yes, it's okay, just go easy."

I slowly fucked her loose pussy and filled her with cum. I was still so worked up from the night before I did not last long. After we were done, Amy jumped in the shower and the food showed up. We ate and then took off. She was very quiet on the ride home and actually napped for a bit. We got home just in time to meet my mother-in-law at our kids soccer game. It was surreal. Carrying on with our mother-in-law, and our suburban friends, like we were just your normal quite married couple. At one point my mother-in-law commented on how tired Amy looked. She told her she had not slept well in the hotel. I was thinking, 'no, your daughter is a slut that was up half the night fucking 5 guys.'

Our crazy sex night was over, and it was now back to our lives as a not so normal married couple with a family to raise. Although we were over two years into this, we had been going down an increasingly kinky path. It had taken her 15 months since that first blowjob to get to 3 guys, but going back only 9 months now, Amy had fucked 16 different guys, and done 3 gangbangs. I was still processing everything. Amy, my 39-year-old hotwife, had just spent the night getting gangbanged by a bunch of guys in their 20's, and used like a piece of meat.

Whether or not she meant it remained unknown, but she told all of the guys in one form or another she would fuck them again. Even worse was the fact that I just sat and watched them use her like that. I had the feeling our sex life had permanently changed. I thought that maybe we had crossed the line in Vegas, but now I know we had. There was no coming back from this. I was no longer in the driver's seat. Sure, I was a copilot, and even though I could steer a little, I was along for a ride.

In the back of my brain, I knew that Amy submitting to Ray and his friends was a bad idea. I got wrapped up in the fantasy of it, and how hard it made my dick though. I did not fully realize it at the time, but that gangbang was her coming out party, or as Ray said, her initiation. She was a queen of spades, a real black cock slut, and had admitted it to me, herself, and the rest of the world. My wife and our marriage would be forever changed. My nasty little butterfly had finally emerged, and spread her wings, or was it legs.