Amy's Metamorphosis Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ggerard87
ggerard87
499 Followers

"Which one do I pick?" Amy asked me a few days before her departure.

"Hmm, you really can't decide huh?"

"No, they both look fun, do you want to pick for me?"

"Why do you need to pick?"

"What?"

"Why don't you meet both? You can meet one one night and the other another night. After all, there is a chance they don't show, or what if you meet them in person and don't feel it. I don't think having a backup is bad." I said.

"What if I like both of them though, you want me to go fuck two different guys in a few days?"

"If it happens, it happens, and there is a chance that it does not work out with either."

"But what if it does?"

"Then it does."

"You are okay sending your wife away to meet up with two hung strangers? Hmm, that does sound kind of hot. Two studs waiting for me to come visit. Okay, if that is what you want, why not." Amy said, smiling.

This was going to be a new leaf for us, as it would be the first time, we had arranged for Amy to meet someone new without me. We were both extremely turned on by the prospect of Amy meeting someone new and fucking them without my interaction or involvement, and I was extra excited by how seemingly motivated she was to do it. A few days later, Amy was off to Florida for 3 nights. The second night she had arranged to meet Tom out for drinks. She had told him about us, and he knew that I knew they were going out. I talked with her right before 9:00 as she went into the bar to meet him and kept in contact with her by text during her date. I left out the emojis. Good thing I was watching a movie with the kids because I would have just been staring at my phone the whole time, well, I kind of was anyway.

9:05 Me: Hey sexy, how's it going?

9:06 Amy: Good, he's huge, his arms are the size of my waist.

9:06 Me: Really, do you like that?

9:08 Her: Yes, you know I like muscles. It's a little scary though.

9:09 Me: Have fun. Update me soon. Love you.

9:10 Amy: Love you too.

9:19 Me: Hey, how's it going? Are you guys making friends?

9:25 Me: Hey baby, the suspense is killing me, are you still together?

9:26 Amy: Yes. Having another drink.

9:26 Me:?? I need more. Are you feeling it?

9:27 Amy: Oh yes, I'm feeling it alright.

9:27 Me:???? More.

9:28 Amy: My hand is on his cock right now. My underwear is soaked too.

9:28 Me: Wow, so fucking hot. Does that mean you are gonna take him back to your room?

9:33 Me:???? Killing me. What is happening?

9:36 Amy: Hi baby, what do you want me to do?

9:36 Me: Does that mean you're taking him back with you?

9:38 Amy: Is that what you want?

9:39 Me: Send me a pic of the two of you?

9:40 Amy: (Sends me a selfie of the two of them together, their faces touching as she makes a kissy face against his cheek)

I stare at the photo for a minute. I had seen pictures of Tom but seeing him in person next to my wife made it real. My dick was rock hard against my pants. There is my wife, sitting at a bar in Florida with a complete stranger, while I sit at home in my lounge chair, looking at our kids sitting on the couch across from me, with no idea what their mom is up to, and that their dad is participating in it. A feeling of guilt struck me. God, they can never ever know what their parents have done. It was soon overtaken by a feeling of lust and angst again, as I knew that big Tom and his big 9-inch dick were going to be fucking the daylights out of my wife tonight.

9:42 Me: You know what I want. I want you to be a naughty wife. I love you.

9:44 Amy: I told him you approve. He said thank you.

9:46 Me: Can you call from somewhere quiet. The movie is almost over and it's bedtime after that. Time to say goodnight.

Five minutes later the phone rang. It was a short conversation, but we always make sure we call the kids to say goodnight when we are travelling. What a strange situation to have my wife on the phone, talking to her family, while she is in the midst of a large stranger that she will be fucking shortly. I told her I would talk to her later. The movie ended and the kids were off to bed. As soon as they were I tried to call Amy but got no answer. I texted her asking her to check in and a few minutes later she did. They had just gotten back to her room. I asked her to send me pictures, as many as possible. Over the next 30 minutes she sent a few pics. First, it was Tom standing behind her with his hands on her tits. Then, it was Amy, sucking his massive cock. Then his cock between her tits. The last pic I got was his cock buried half in her pussy. He had worn a condom as agreed. Tom was fucking my wife. I texted her to call me when they were done. Finally, after midnight, she called.

"Hey baby. I love you. You okay?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm good, are you?"

"Mmm hmm. She replied. I'm great."

"Is he still there?

"No, he just left. I need to get to bed."

"So, well, was it good?"

"Mmm hmmm, it was really good. I would definitely see Tom again if we ever come back here." She said.

"Did you cum?"

"Yes, like 3 times. It was good baby. He was excellent with his mouth too. Almost as good as you. I came just from that."

"Really, as good as me, fuck."

"I said almost, you are still the best at that. Did you jerk off?'

"Yes, twice. It's so fucking hot thinking about my naughty wife."

"Good, are you happy about it?"

"Yes, I can't wait for you to get home though."

"Two more days. I love you baby. It's time to go to bed now."

"I love you. It's gonna be hard to sleep tonight. Are you still thinking of meeting Jason tomorrow night?"

"What, I don't know. I'd say plan A worked pretty well. I'm pretty satisfied right now and need some sleep. We'll discuss it tomorrow. Love you. Goodnight baby."

I actually woke up in the middle of the night and had a hard time getting back to sleep. I jerked off one more time looking at the pics of my wife with Tom. Back to sleep. The next morning was business as usual. Kids school, work for the wife in Florida, and myself back home. We texted briefly in the morning. I knew she was in intense meetings all day, so it was hard to get into a conversation. Finally, around lunch we had time to catch up.

"Hey sexy, how is your day going?" I asked.

"It's good, it sucks sitting in a meeting room all day when it's so nice out."

"Yes, at least you can go outside, it's like 30 here. How are you feeling today, my naughty wife?"

"Good, a little tired but not too bad. I slept like a baby last night."

"Good, maybe that's what you need, a good dose of cock to help you sleep." I joked.

"Maybe."

"So, have you thought about meeting Jason tonight, maybe get yourself another good dose?"

"You really want this huh. I just fucked someone last night and you're okay with me meeting another guy tonight?"

"I think it's hot. It's not what I want though. Is that what you want?"

"Maybe."

"Well, what are you gonna do?"

"I don't know, I'm gonna have lunch and think about it. I love you, my perverted husband."

Finally, after an uneventful rest of the day I caught up with Amy around 5:30.

"Hey baby, how was the rest of the day?" I asked.

"It was the same as the start. More sitting in a room. It was productive though. I gave a presentation this afternoon."

"Cool, how'd it go?"

"Good, lots to work on when I get home."

"What are your plans for tonight?" I asked.

"A group of us are meeting for drinks in 15 minutes and then to dinner?"

"Did they wonder where you disappeared to last night?"

"Oh, they know I am a good girl who just goes off to bed early."

"That's so fucking hot. They all think you're an innocent wife that went off to bed last night. What are your plans later?" I asked, looking for clarity on her decision about Jason.

"Oh, you mean Jason." She said coyly.

"Yes, Jason, what did you decide?"

"I'm meeting Jason for drinks at the same restaurant bar I met Tom at last night."

This was so fucking hot to me that my cock got hard instantly. "Really, that's so naughty. What if the bartender or one of the staff recognizes you? I'm sure they knew what you were up to last night."

"What if they do. It actually makes me kind of hot thinking about it. Like getting caught with my hand in the cookie jar."

"Fuck, that's hot baby."

It was set. My wife was going to meet her second potential lover in two days. She was really getting into this. This evening would play out a lot like the previous one. I texted with my wife while she had drinks with her prospective lover. Once again, it went well, and within 30 minutes she had decided she was going to take another lover. This time around I got 2 pictures. One of the two of them together, and another with Amy sucking his cock. He was gone a little before midnight. Once again, she had a great time, and great sex. She said Jason was more forceful, rougher, and very dominant. He slapped her ass and her tits, pulled her hair, and called her names, which is all stuff she likes. She said she enjoyed the rough treatment and had repeated orgasms. The next afternoon she was on a plane home. I could not wait for her to get home. My hotwife had just fucked two new guys without me and I could not wait to get to bed to reclaim her. She had just had another two dates, and another two new men. She had yet to go on a date where she did not sleep with the guy. What an easy slut, I lovingly thought.

After the Florida adventure, we settled back into the routine of meeting with Keith and Byron for the next 6 to 7 weeks. Things had slowly progressed with both Keith and Byron as they became comfortable with each other. Amy liked it rough. Ass and tits slapped, nipples pinched and pulled, hair pulled, lightly choked, and dirty talk/name calling as well. It was all part of Amy's sexual awakening, and she became more and more submissive to her bulls. It was around this time we had organized a few nights where she fucked one guy and then the other to add excitement.

We would spend an hour or so with one guy, then drive the other half hour to meet the other guy. Neither had a clue both times we had done it, and thought she was just super excited to see them. It was our little secret and added to the hotness. It was now May and Amy had recently celebrated her 39th birthday. We were going to the Turks and Caicos in a few weeks for an awards work trip I had won, and she had been hitting the gym hard. She looked super toned and amazing. Just to refresh your memory or for those new to our story, Amy stands about 5'3", is a petite 115lbs, has long dark hair, olive skin, great abs, a muscular round ass, and big DD fake boobs. She also has a very big pussy and loves anything huge inside of her. She is smoking hot, and fucks like a total slut.

Once again, I started to feel the sensation of familiarity with our situation, and even the double date nights quickly became less exciting. She immediately admitted she had been feeling the same and told me that she had started chatting with Ray a lot recently, after the Florida adventure, and she wanted to meet him again, which was all news to me. By now I was less involved in the conversations Amy was having messaging with various guys. We still shared the accounts, and I would check in from time to time and read some, but the excitement of her chatting with guys had worn off. Especially since it seemed most conversations went nowhere and there was an absurd amount of fakes. It had been over 10 months since the night with Ray. I knew he had been trying to get with Amy again. She had kept him at bay and admitted the way he had treated and dominated her scared her a little, and she had also settled into her routine with Keith and Byron. She had now had 3 men she was getting plenty of good sex from and it kept her busy. We had also been at this for over 2 years now and were no longer newbies.

I jumped on it that same night, and after loosening Amy up with several glasses of wine and an edible, we talked about the prospect of meeting Ray again. Ray was a guy we had met once a little less than a year ago who totally dominated and owned Amy like she had never been before.

"Ray has me on a group chat with a few of his friends, so I've gotten to know them a bit." Amy told me now feeling uninhibited from the wine and weed."

"He has, how many on this chat?"

"Um, 7?"

Wow! Chatting with Ray and his friends. This was new. I tried to contain my excitement.

"Really, you've been on a group chat with a bunch of guys? What do you chat about?"

Amy laughed, "Knitting and recipes, what do you think?"

"You're sexting with these guys."

"No, not sexting, chatting."

"Do you trade pictures and talk about sex?"

"Yeah, I've seen pictures of them and shared some."

"That's sexting."

"Okay, I guess it is."

"So, Ray is introducing you to his friends. Didn't he tell you he was going to share you with his friends."

"Yes."

"And you are going to let him."

"He's very persuasive. I kind of told him about Vegas too. What do you want me to do, baby?" She asked me seductively.

"Fuck, you know I like watching you. I want you to have fun whatever you do. You told him about your gangbang?"

"Yes, it just kind of came out."

"What did you tell him?"

"I don't know, I didn't give him the details like you like to hear. I just told him I did it. It just came out when we were chatting. I told him about the night with Dwayne and his roommates too. He is easy to talk to about this stuff and has done all kinds of crazy things."

"Did you tell him you liked it?"

Amy laughed, "Well, I kind of told him I would to do it again. That's when the group chat started."

"So, you told Ray you wanted a gangbang, and he told his friends and then introduced you to them."

"No, I just told him it was fun, and I'd do it again."

"You realize he is going to want to gangbang you now."

Amy laughed, "You have no idea."

She told me the group chat had gotten raunchy. I fed her more wine, so she completely let her guard down. She showed me the chat string. It was beyond my wildest dreams. Not only had Amy traded pics with them, but they were also explicitly telling her what they were going to do to her. They had gone into detail how they would use and fuck her with them calling her names, but she had egged them on, clearly asking for it. It was shades of what I had seen when we were in Vegas that last night with the guys, but even more. They had basically convinced her to be their submissive slut for the night. "Is that what you want to do?" I asked.

Amy admitted the entire thing had turned her on. "At first it was just fun and teasing, but the more I did it the more I want to do a gangbang with Ray and his friends. What do you want honey?"

The discussion had gotten me so horny, and with the alcohol shutting down the responsibility portion of my brain, I simply could not help myself. "Fuck yes. If you want to do it, I do."

She laughed, "Good, I told Ray who to invite. Ray is going to introduce me to his friends."

My mouth now agape, "Really, his friends? Holy shit, you did? You really arranged a gangbang?"

"No, not yet. I told Ray I would run in by you to see if it was something you wanted to do, as this is our decision collectively, but the guys will be available if we want."

"Fuck, baby I'm rock hard just talking about it right now. How did you know I would want this?"

"Are you kidding me? Jesus, that night with Marcus and the guys in Vegas is all you talk about sometimes, especially when you are drunk, you badger me sometimes. I will do it if you want me to." (I didn't even realize it, but apparently, I brought up the gangbang way more than I subconsciously knew, Amy would later explain to me).

"What? Of course, I want to. Tell him we're in!"

"Easy there eager beaver." She poked at me.

"Do you mean all of this shit, I mean, holy fuck?" I asked, once again scrolling through the messages, and reading more from the thread with Ray and the guys.

"What shit?"

"The shit you said in these chats. You repeatedly told them you will do whatever they want. You are basically offering yourself to do whatever they wish to you. Was it just for teasing or do you mean it?"

Amy was a little drunk now and talking freely. "I told you to be careful when this started, didn't I. My exact words were what if I like it too much and don't want to stop. I've struggled with it for quite some time. Honestly though, even when we've been taking breaks I've thought about these guys. I tried to put it out of my head, but fuck, some of the sex has been so good. I'm not gonna fight it anymore. I like having sex with other men, (she paused for a moment) especially, (another pause), especially black men with big dicks. I love the sex I have with Byron and Keith. The guys in Florida, and the guys in Vegas, too. It's all been great, well not all, but most of it. I love sex with us too, but with them it's just different, not better, but different."

She contemplated what she said for a moment and looked down. "Sorry. I probably shouldn't say that. The truth is that I often find my mind drifting off about it. I don't want to think about it, but I do. I still think about Vegas almost every single day too. I fantasize about Florida too. Remember at the pool when I had sex with Marcus and then the other two guys right after? I had only planned to fuck Marcus, but after we were done and back at the pool, he told me to fuck his friends too. I don't know why I did, but I did what he told me. That's why I fucked all three that day. He also told me to come to the strip club that night and that they were all going to fuck me again. He also told me to let the stranger at the strip club play with me. And when he told me to blow the driver, I didn't even think twice about it. I wanted to do it. It's like I was someone else that night. The way you and the guys dominated me. I'd never seen you act like that before. I loved it. I've been this good girl and mother for all these years but being naughty is exciting and makes me feel alive. I was your slut, but also Marcus's slut that weekend. It was exhilarating doing what he said."

She paused and then went on. "I felt the same thing in Florida. Jason told me that I was his slut now and if I came back to Florida, I was going to be his slut while there, and he would let his friends fuck me. I felt a little bit of it with Dwayne and his roommates too. That was different but the fact that Dwayne told them they could have me after he left gave me the same feeling. I never told you this but when they made their move on me and were telling me Dwayne often shared girls with them, they told me Dwayne had said it was okay for them to have sex with me too. That is why I fucked them. I wanted to. I could have easily walked out the door. At the time I thought it was a mistake and I felt guilty, but it made me so excited that it scared me, it scared me that I liked it and thought about doing it again. I've had a taste of it, and I want to feel that rush again. I really felt it last year with Ray, the way he was so dominating. I love playing with Byron and Keith, but the way they dominate me is more role play than real. Ray was the real deal though, he was not playing. The truth is that I want to submit to Ray and his friends. I want to try it again, and to give over complete control this time, at least once. It's a fantasy I want to live. Phew. There. I said it. It feels great to get that off my chest."

The way she paused and said 'especially black men with big dicks' stood out glaringly. Taking this all in, suddenly 'I only fuck black guys' echoed in my head. Not only that echoed, but also the way she had easily given Marcus a long list of reasons why she preferred playing with black guys. There was also the way she could still vividly remember, and talked about the black stripper, 'with a cock to his knees' when she was 18 at a strip club in Canada. The way she always preferred to dance with black guys when she would go out with her friends when we were younger. I knew this because of random pictures, and one loudmouth friend she had. Her regrets from college when she was too afraid to sleep with a black football player who was pursing her. It was clear Amy had some type of fascination with black guys. "Why do you like it so much, what is it about it?" I asked.

ggerard87
ggerard87
499 Followers