Amy's Metamorphosis Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we walked toward the beach bar Amy started first. "Oh my god, his cock is big baby."

"What, how do you know?"

"He kind of showed it to me. I mean, he didn't take down his shorts or anything, but when I was getting on the paddleboard and he was holding it, my face was only a foot from his crotch. He grabbed it and showed me the outline in his shorts."

"He did? On purpose. Did he say anything?"

"No, he just looked at me and smiled. I think he got the hint when I grabbed his cock though."

"You felt his cock?"

"I couldn't help it." Amy laughed.

"How do you feel about Erroll telling him about last night?"

"Oh, I don't care. It's not like we're ever going to see them again. In a weird way it turns me on knowing they all want to have sex with me."

"Are you gonna fuck him?"

"I'm thinking about it. Do you want me to?" Amy asked without any hesitation at all.

"Yes." I responded bluntly.

"He's really big, plus he's cute. I could get in trouble here if we stayed here too long. There's so many sexy men."

"You're in heaven right now, huh?" I asked her.

"Well yeah, there's young sexy black guys everywhere."

My wife was turning into a cock starved slut. We stayed for two drinks and a light snack. We made our way back over to our lounge chairs as the sun was starting to settle in the sky. It was a little after 4 o'clock and we brought one more drink to sip on while we relaxed. I had closed my eyes and dosed off a bit. I awoke to the sound of "Hey Amy, da sexy lady, ya guys are still here."

I opened my eyes to not only see our new friend Remi, but also Erroll and one other guy from the beach shop with them.

"Hey guys, how are you?" Amy responded in a friendly tone.

"Dis is Thomas. And this is da sexy tattoo lady, Amy." Erroll said.

Amy laughed aloud, "Oh my god."

"Why don't ya come hang with us tonight? We can have lots of fun." Remi said.

"We're leaving early in the morning. Not tonight."

The guys said something in their native tongue, Cayman Creole, I could not understand.

"Oh, c'mon sexy lady. We are lots of fun. Why wait for fun. We can have fun now. We all know ya want to party with us. Show Thomas what dat tattoo means. He don't believe me." Erroll said.

Amy paused for a moment and looked at me. I just shrugged my shoulders and cocked my head letting her know 'it's okay by me, it's up to you.' Part of my motivation was also a bit of an experiment, or test, to see how much of a slut she was. Was Amy really going to pick up 3, while 2 technically since she had fucked one the night before, strangers and bring them to our room?

"Oh my god, this is so naughty. Why don't you guys come with us to our room." She laughed and then instructed them.

That was that. The way she did it without hesitation too. She had passed or failed the whore test, depending on how you looked at it. Slightly buzzed, and still in shock I just followed Amy's lead. We were going to end our vacation with a bang. A gangbang. Good fucking thing I had brought a big box of condoms. Amy was about to fuck another 2 guys from the beach rental shop. Including Erroll and Melvin, these other two guys would mean she was going to fuck 4 of the guys that worked there. They would no doubt be talking about the sexy brunette that fucked all, or most of the guys at the beach shop, for a very long time. The guys started to follow us to our room.

I decided to stop off at the bar for some drinks and told Amy I'd meet her up there. So, there went my wife, followed by 3 young black guys, up the walkway towards the lobby. I stopped off at the bar and asked for a six pack of beer, and two margaritas. It took 10 minutes to gather the drinks and make my way to the room. We had a sitting area in our room with a couch, coffee table, and one chair. Upon entering our room, I heard music, and then saw Amy topless, with only her bikini bottoms on, and dancing, well, more like grinding on the lap of one of the 3 guys on the couch as he played with her tits. I set the beer and drinks on the small coffee table and offered each guy a beer, taking one myself, and sat on the bed to watch. Amy climbed off her guy to grab her drink, took a big gulp, gave me a kiss, and winked at me. As she turned away, I gave her ass a hard slap. She shot me a look and started dancing again.

She moved to another guy, this time turning around to grind her barely covered ass on his crotch. She pulled his hands to her tits and ground into him as he kneaded her tits. She then spun around and buried her tits in his face. He started sucking and licking her nipples immediately. I swear she would make a great stripper if she ever wanted to. She pulled back and moved in to kiss him. They tongue kissed for a moment. I'm not sure how much I had missed, but it was escalating quickly.

She took a drink before she moved to the next guy, facing him, and did the same thing with him sucking on her tits and then kissing. Once she had moved to each guy and done the same thing, she moved back and turned around. She had finished her first margarita and started on the second. When she turned around, she pulled down her bikinis bottoms, and covered her pussy and the tattoo. When she turned back around to face them, she danced, wiggling her hips for a minute. All eyes were on her covered crotch. She pulled her hand away, displaying the QOS tattoo above her pussy, and smiled.

"Oh, da sexy tattoo. See, I told ya she has da tattoo." Remi said to Thomas.

"You gonna show us what it means?" Remi then asked.

"Oh, I think you know what it means." Amy responded.

"It means you like da black men. You like to party." Remi said.

"That's right, I love black men. Don't be shy, who wants to fuck me first?"

Was this really happening. My wife was picking up random guys off the beach now and fucking them. Fuck, we had come a long way in just over 2 years. She was about to fuck her 5th guy in just 3 days, and her 9th in the last month.

Remi pulled down his shorts and quickly put a condom on. Amy was right, he was hung. Clearly wet and excited already, his cock easily slipped into my wife's big pussy. I think it surprised him as I bet most girls he had been with likely struggle to take him. He bent Amy over the couch and started fucking her. Amy was right, this young man had a big cock. Not huge like a few guys she had found, but much bigger than average. The other two guys took their shorts off and started stroking their cocks. She had already fucked Erroll the night before, so we knew he was packing a thick cock, but Thomas unfortunately had a small cock. I could see the disappointment in Amy's eyes. I think she expects every guy she picks up to have a big cock. They repositioned so Amy was on the couch on her hands and knees, and Thomas got in front of her. She easily deep throated him. Erroll got to the side of her, and she started stroking his cock with her free hand. Once again seeing my wife spit roasted and surrounded by black cock, I moved up and slapped her ass. Knowing Amy loved domination and a little verbal teasing and sensing a lack from these younger guys I started in on her. "That's my little slut. Tell them, tell them what you want?"

"I want them to fuck me."

"Tell them what you are."

"I'm a slut."

"Are you just a slut, or a slut for black cock."

"I'm a slut for black cock. I fucking love it." She said as she looked me straight in the eyes.

I had no idea if any of the guys other than Erroll, who got a taste of my wife the night before, had ever done this before, nor did I care. I pulled my shorts off now and stroked my cock watching and waiting my turn. As Remi fucked away at my wife's pussy he said, "She has a big pussy, very wet and slippery."

Remi once again said something in his native language.

Erroll laughed as he held out his hands forming a big circle, "I told you mon."

Remi looked at me, "She fuck lots of big men?"

This was not coming from a mean-spirited place. He was young, and their culture was different. He had only made an observation. I could not believe it. Not only had Erroll told Remi he had sex with Amy, but apparently, he also told him she had a big pussy. It's not possible to explain to every guy that big cocks don't stretch out a pussy, but childbirth and years of fisting certainly can. "She's got a lot of experience, and she loves big cocks. All the better for fucking though. You ever double penetrated a woman?"

Erroll laughed again, "We did last night."

Remi answered, "Yes, a few times."

I put on a condom out of etiquette and told Amy to get on top of me. She moved away from Remi and climbed on top of me. Her warm, loose pussy engulfed my dick. "Go ahead, stick your cock back in her pussy."

In a moment I felt Remi's cock against mine and push into her pussy. This was no problem for her, in fact, she was feeling full now and loved it. I just sucked my wife's tits while Remi controlled the pace. Above me both Erroll and Thomas were vying for attention from Amy to suck their cock. What a moment. My wife was riding me, with another stranger buried in her pussy next to me and she had a cock in each hand. Remi continued to fuck her at an increasing pace. I just stayed still and let Remi fuck away at Amy's pussy.

"You love that, don't you babe? You love two cocks in your pussy don't you. You big pussy slut."

"Uh huh, fuck, it's so good."

"You're such a slut. You know that. You are going to be doing this a lot. Get fucking ready because you are going to get lots of cock from now on."

"Uh, I know baby. I'll be your slut. I love it. Thank you. Uhh, this is so fucking good. Fuck, fuck me. Ahhh!" Amy suddenly shuttered in orgasm.

Remi appeared to be the most outgoing and aggressive of the three. "You like dat do ya. You like fucking me and your husband. I bet you do dis a lot. I need a woman like you. Da white women are so slutty."

Remi kept pounding at her pussy and finally thrust his hips all the way in, grunting, and filling his condom. By this time Thomas and Erroll were just watching. He moved back and his cock slipped out. I moved Amy off from me. "Okay, guys, your turn."

Amy pushed Erroll back on the couch, put a condom on him, and got on top of him reverse cowgirl style. As she positioned her pussy over his cock, you could see her pussy gaping open widely. Her pussy easily took Erroll's thick cock. She pulled Thomas towards her and as she rested on Erroll's lap, she put a condom on his small cock. She then leaned back and pulled him into her, guiding his cock into her pussy. She once again had two cocks in her pussy. I watched as Thomas got into rhythm and fucked away at Amy's already cock filled pussy. He jackhammered like this until he filled the condom in a few minutes.

Once he was done Amy pulled Erroll on top of her on the bed. Erroll started fucking Amy into the bed as the rest of us watched. They once again switched positions and Amy got on top of Eroll and started riding him. I approached her and she sucked my cock as she rode Erroll. I made sure not to cum as to avoid the regret I feel right after. Remi had made his way back over towards Amy and now offered his cock to her from the other side. She started alternating between sucking the two of us. Thomas had put his shorts back on and was readying to leave. He had clearly just wanted to drop a quick load and be on his way. "Okay mon, I gott get back home. I will see you guys tomorrow." He said to Remi and Erroll.

"Oh, ya leaving already." Remi said.

"Yeah, I got to get my sista."

The next exchange between them I could not understand since it was done in their native tongue.

Thomas looked at me and then at Amy, still fucking one of his friends while sucking the other. "Thanks. It was nice ta meet ya. Thank you for dis."

Thomas was out the door. Remi continued to work his cock in Amy's mouth. "Dat's it, work dat big black snake. You want me to replace Thomas?"

"What? I asked immediately.

"My cousin, he lives right down da way. He plays with tourist woman all da time. All da time. Lots of us locals do. He's got a big one and da women pay good money for it." Remi explained.

"No, we don't pay for sex, if that's what you're asking." Amy responded taking a break from sucking his cock.

"No, he only charge da bad ones. He parties with da hot ones for fun. He knows all about da tattoos. He taught me. Da queen of spades always fuck. Da best ones like to party." Remi said.

I looked at Amy as she looked up at Remi almost in shock. He just called her a queen of spades and was offering to call his cousin to join the party.

"What ya say pretty lady Amy, you want ta keep partying?" Remi asked.

"Does he have a big cock?" Amy asked.

"Yes, he's got a big one. Ya will like him." Remi said.

Amy looked at me. During the whole exchange she was still riding Erroll. I could see the lust and excitement in her eyes. She had only had one orgasm so far and was just getting going. She was clearly excited by the thought of Remi inviting his hung cousin to fuck her. I immediately knew she wanted Remi to invite his cousin. It was glances of what I had seen in Vegas that last night. She was insatiable and would fuck whoever was in front of her. She was a whore, at least for the moment. "Fuck it, go ahead, give him a call." I said.

The excitement energized Amy and she started bouncing up and down on Erroll's cock like a mad woman. We were trying to not make too much noise since we were in a hotel, but as Remi peeled away from Amy and called his cousin, you could hear Amy in the background getting fucked. Once again, Remi was speaking in his native tongue, and it was not possible to understand what he was saying. At one point he held out the phone so the person on the other end could hear Amy and Erroll fucking. "Alright mon, he is on da way. He has a friend with him too."

"What, a friend? Wait a minute, who?" I asked.

"He's got his friend with him. It's all good mon. He's good mon. He likes da white women tourist too." Remi responded.

Amy was now focused on fucking Erroll but heard this exchange. "Fuck, no more. Your cousin and his friend. That's it." She said.

"It's all good. Relax. We all know how to party. Ya've done dis before. I know you been here fucking with the local men all week. Ya know how to party." Remi said.

It finally dawned on me that every time Remi referred to partying, he was referring to a gangbang or group sex. It was clearly not his first time around playing and he seemed to have his own version of the lifestyle.

"Yes, Amy likes group sex. No more though. Enough guys."

Remi rejoined my wife on the bed, who was now doggy style with Erroll on the bed. She started sucking his cock immediately. As I watched this now all too familiar scene playing out in front of me, the events of the past 24 hours played out. Last night, Amy fucked Melvin and Erroll. Erroll clearly knew what her tattoo meant and told the guys at the beach shop the next day. Remi, clearly with some lifestyle experience, immediately pegged her and took advantage of the opportunity. They had also witnessed her leaving the beach with another young guy the day before, so he no doubt knew what she had been up to. Had he planned to invite the extra guys all along? I realized with two guys here, and two more on the way, this was not going to be a short 20-minute fuck session. We were going to be in this room for a while. I decided it was time to go grab more drinks and some water. "Hey babe, I'm gonna run down for more drinks and some water."

"Ah, okay, that's a good idea, hurry back baby, I love you." She said, taking Remi's cock out of her mouth just long enough to finish the sentence.

I left the room and hurried down to grab another two 6-packs, wine, and water. When I got back to the room, Amy was now on the bed on her side sucking Erol's softening cock while Remi slowly fucked her. It was clear he had just cum, and Amy was cleaning his cock. I don't think I was back more than 2 minutes when there was a knock on the door and a deep voice calling for Remi. Remi climbed off from Amy and went to the door to answer it, wearing nothing with his condom covered cock sticking out in front of him. He opened the door and in walked two slightly older guys, probably 30, who both looked well built, with once being a little shorter, but with big arms. They exchanged something in their native tongue and slapped hands. Amy had stopped playing with Erroll's cock and just lay sideways on the bed watching the two strange men enter. They said something to Erroll as well who sat with his cock inches from my wife's face.

"Ah, dis is da sexy tattoo lady Amy and her husband Mr. Amy. They like ta party with da local men. This is my cousin, Sean, and his friend Alfred." Remi said introducing us.

"It's great to meet ya. I see you are having lots of fun on our island. Is dis da first time here?" Sean asked.

"It is, and it won't be the last." Amy said breaking the ice.

"I bet it won't. You'll be coming back here again and again. Lots of women do. I have a lot of friends like ya in da US." Sean answered.

What a strange, fucked up, and surreal situation. We were in a hotel room with my wife fucking two guys she had basically just met and was being introduced to another 2 guys who were there for the sole reason of fucking her.

"Do you guys want a beer?" I offered, at a loss for what to say or how to act, as this was all very, very, new.

They both happily grabbed a beer and thanked me. I offered Amy a glass of wine, which she gladly accepted. As I went to pour Amy a glass of wine it dawned on me that I was still fully clothed from the trip down to the lobby. It must have looked like I was just sitting back and watching Erroll and Remi play with my wife.

"Why don't ya show us dat sexy body of yours Amy." Alfred said as I was in the process of pouring a glass of wine for Amy. Amy rolled over until she was slightly bent over with her hands on the bed, facing sideways to the guys. She pushed her ass out and wiggled it, looking back at them with a crazy passion in her eyes, almost taunting, 'come and get me'.

"Amy, ya are a fine woman, Remi has done himself great here." Sean commented.

In these brief moments I had finished pouring Amy's glass of wine and approached her, handing it to her. The tension in the air was ridiculous. It was like time stood still. The guys had been in the room for maybe a minute, but it seemed much longer. Everything was in slow motion. As I handed Amy her glass of wine, I grabbed her face and kissed her. I did not care she had just been sucking Erroll's cock. "I love you baby. Are you ready to fuck?"

She looked back at me with lust in her eyes, "Yes."

"Tell them, tell them what you want." I said as I pinched her nipple.

Amy shuttered, "I want them to fuck me. I want them all to fuck me. I want you to tell me to."

"I want you to fuck them."

"Dat's a fine woman ya got there mon. Da married ones always da best ones. I hear ya got da tattoo on your pussy. Let me see dat pussy." Sean said as he now approached Amy too.

Amy stepped back and turned, facing him front on. For the first time since they entered the room, Sean and Alfred could clearly see the QOS tattoo.

Sean looked down at Amy's tattoo just above her pussy. He put his hand on her pussy and she shuttered, and then slipped three fingers in her wet and recently fucked pussy.

"Ya come down here teasing all the local men, do ya? I know what ya gals is all about. Why ya wear dat tattoo?"

"I like having sex with black men." Amy answered bluntly.

"Why ya needa wear da tattoo for dat? You don't needa tattoo for dat. Ya a black man's slut is what ya are. All ya queens are da same. We know tho, we know when we see da tattoo ya a black's man's slut. Now get on ya knees."

Amy dropped to her knees in front of Sean. He immediately pulled down his pants and his very thick cock popped out in front of Amy. Remi did not lie as he was the biggest of the bunch. Without hesitation, Amy started sucking his cock. In less than 2 minutes after entering the room, Sean had his cock in Amy's mouth. He had proved his point. She was a black man's slut. Alfred soon moved in and joined the action and had his cock out now being worked by my wife. Remi then closed in behind her. He still had a condom on his hard cock and pulled her up from her knees.