Amy's Metamorphosis Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bent her over standing up and buried his cock back inside of her saying something to the guys I could not understand, causing them to laugh and say a few words back. I imagined he was telling them what a slut she was, or how loose her pussy was. Amy was doing her best to work the guys cocks as Remi fucked her standing up. After a few uncomfortable minutes like this, they moved back to the couch. Sean and Alred had taken their pants off and sat on the couch as Amy alternated between their cocks and Remi fucked her from behind. Sean then said something to Remi I could not understand and got off the couch. Remi moved to the side and Sean took his place behind Amy. As he lined his bare cock up behind Amy I interjected, "No condoms no play. We only play safe."

She stopped sucking Alfred and turned to Sean. "If you want to fuck me, you wear a condom."

"Ok, fine den." Sean agreed.

Luckily, we had brought extra condoms, and some of the guys have provided them as well, so there were extras. Sean put a condom on his cock and slide inside Amy. He started fucking her hard right away. She continued to suck Alfred on the couch the best she could, who was soon joined by Remi. Amy alternated between sucking the two guys, who also played with here tits, as Sean continued to fuck her. Sean then pulled out, grabbed Amy, turned her around, picked her up, and set her back down on his cock. He started fucking her while holding her up in the air. He fucked her like this for a few minutes while Amy squealed and pleaded for him to fuck her.

He then moved her to the bed and fucked her into the bed while the rest of us watched. As he pounded her into the bed, Amy had an orgasm. Sean started really fucking her and after another 4 or 5 minutes, he announced he was cumming. He pulled his condom off and moved up over Amy, shooting his cum all over her tits. She got on her hands and knees and licked the rest of his cock clean. As she was cleaning Sean's cock, Alfred got behind her, slipped a condom on and started fucking her. Sean then moved out of the way and Remi was now in front of Amy, his cock once again bare, as she sucked on his cock. They stayed like this for a few minutes and then Alfred said something to Remi I could not understand.

Alfred then moved Amy around and positioned her so she was riding him. Remi retrieved another condom and started playing with Amy's ass. After fingering her for a few minutes, he positioned his cock at her ass. Amy ass is still tight, and it took a little work for Remi to fit his thick cock into her, but he did, and they now double penetrated her. The guys got into a rhythm, and I approached Amy, now naked again, and gave her a deep passionate kiss. "I love you, you slut. Show these guys how to fuck."

Amy mouthed 'I love you too' and grabbed my cock stroking it. Erroll approached her from the other side, and she started playing with his cock too. I backed off to watch as she did her best to suck Erroll's cock while her other two guys fucked her. Sean was chatting with me, but I barely paid attention to what he said as I was focused on watching Amy, and I had not cum yet. She started to get really into the fucking and Erroll backed off not getting attention from Amy. Pretty soon Remi was jackhammering her ass and Amy had another orgasm. A minute or so later Alfred started to groan. Amy kissed him deeply as he filled his condom still inside her pussy. As Alfred relaxed, Remi kept up the assault on Amy's asshole. After a few minutes he pulled out, yanked off his condom, and shooting his load all over Amy's back. Amy rolled off from Alfred onto her side. She announced she was going to the bathroom and disappeared. Upon returning she grabbed a glass of wine and took a few sips.

Erroll was now hard again and got on the bed with Amy. She sucked his cock for a minute as he slid 3, then 4, fingers into her pussy. His fingers were soon up to the thumb as Amy moaned and grinded against his hand. All of a sudden Amy grabbed his wrist and said, "tuck your thumb in."

Amy pulled on his wrist, and we all watched as she shuttered, and his hand slipped into her pussy. He had quite slender hands, so it was quite easy for Amy to take his full fist. Amy held his wrist and gently worked his hand in and out of her pussy like it was a dildo, as she continued to suck his cock. By now, the rest of the guys were just watching Erroll fist Amy, and they started to talk, saying things I could not understand, and chuckling a bit. They were no doubt talking about what a slut my wife was.

Amy was in ecstasy now and rubbing her clit, "Ah, yes, fuck, ah, that's it. Ahhh, it so fucking, fucking good, ahh fuck. Ahhhhhh." She screamed as she exploded again in orgasm.

Erroll removed his hand from Amy's pussy and retrieved a condom as she panted in post orgasmic bliss, catching he breath. Erroll was once again over Amy on the bed and flipped her on her back. As she spread her legs, we all got a look at her huge gapping pussy, which was lazily hanging open. He pinned her legs back and put the head of his cock at her asshole. He slowly inserted his cock and started to fuck her spread eagle on the bed. The guys continued to chat, and Alfred and Remi had gotten dressed, clearly done with Amy for the day. Sean still had his cock out and was stroking it as he approached Amy on the bed. He made his way next to her head and she started to suck him as Erroll continued to fuck her ass. This continued for another few minutes until Erroll was fucking her too hard for Amy to continue sucking Sean's cock. Pretty soon Erroll thrust his hips, impaling Amy's ass completely on his cock, and grunted, filling his condom with cum. He pulled out and rolled off from Amy. Sean now put his cock back in Amy's mouth who tiredly sucked for a few minutes. You could tell she was just about worn out. Sean then grabbed another condom and slipped it on his thick cock. He flipped Amy over, her legs hanging off the bed and her ass sticking out.

"Dat's it slut, you want me in your ass now." He asked.

"Yes." Amy dreamily responded.

Sean worked his thick cock into Amy's well worked asshole. Pretty soon he was stroking his long thick cock in and out of Amy's ass at a steady pace as she grunted and groaned under him. He grabbed her ass cheeks and started assaulting her asshole. Even in Amy's worn-out state, I could sense the orgasm building in her as she moved, he hand to her clit and started rubbing it. She was getting more vocal as Sean continued to pound her ass and now inserted four of her fingers into her pussy. Pretty soon, she was having orgasm. Sean continued to pound her ass as she grunted, completely exhausted. He started to groan loudly thrust his cock inside of her spilling his cum into the condom. He pulled out and slapped her ass. I was lined up ready to go and as soon as he pulled out, I slid my cock into her stretched asshole. It didn't matter she was a bit loose because I had been holding it in so long, I needed to cum. I fucked my wife's ass, watched by 4 strange men, thinking about what a whore she was. I came quickly and filled her ass with my seed. I pulled out, panting, and stepped back. "You okay baby?" I asked.

"What, yeah, I'm good. Holy fuck, I didn't think you guys were gonna stop." She said sleepily.

By now, the guys were all dressed and chatting, preparing to leave. Amy sat up and turned around, looking around the room at the roomful of strange guys who had just ravaged her. "Well, fuck, you guys know how to please a girl. It was nice meeting you all, but I'm going to take a shower now." Amy said as she got up to make her way to the bathroom.

"Amy, ya sexy little thing. We'd love for ya to come back down and visit us again. We can have a lot of fun. I have lots of friends who love pleasing the tourists." Sean said.

"Bye sexy lady, I hope you come back to our beach gain." Remi added.

"Bye guys." Amy laughed and gave a seductive wave as she shut the door to the bathroom.

Before leaving, both Sean and Remi left their numbers and insisted we reach out to them if were ever came back. The guys were quickly gone, laughing as they walked down the hallway. Now that I had released my orgasm and sexual tension, the magnitude of what we had done hit me like a ton of bricks. We had just picked up 3 guys at the beach, had 2 randomly show up at our door, and Amy had fucked them all and even let one fist her. The sickness in my stomach was there. What the fuck are we doing? I am treating, and letting other men, treat my wife, my love, like a cheap whore. Why is she doing this? Is she really this much of a slut? She had just fucked 7 strangers in less than 48 hours.

The blues did not last long. 7 guys in 48 hours. Fuck, what a fucking insatiable slut. What if we came back here? Those guys seemed like they knew their way around a good slut. How many friends did they have? My mind wondered. What if they knew in advance we were coming? Years ago, I read a post about a man and his wife who went to a swingers resort for the first time. Basically, he ended up watching his wife take man after man for a few days. Would this be Amy? I pictured a 4- or 5-day fuckathon, where Amy had a nonstop stream of local men fucking her slutty pussy into our bed. 3 or 4 guys a day? How many could she fuck? 15, 20, more? What about a whole week? 30? Fuck, fuck. What is wrong with me. My wife just fucked 5 guys in the last 2 hours, and I'm thinking about a line of men fucking her for a week. I need help.

It was after 7:00. We needed dinner. I went in to check on Amy in the shower and asked her what she wanted to eat. I ordered room service and began to pack. We were out of here early tomorrow. Good thing. As much as I said it didn't bother me, I now could not imagine going down to the beach tomorrow to face all of the young guys at the beach shop. There were a few there she had not fucked yet. They would clearly know all about the sexy tattoo lady who was an easy fuck and be all over her. Would she fuck them? Would they just help themselves to her? I thought I already knew the answer to that. Amy was soon out of the shower and joined me. She was wearing a tank top and tight shorts. She looked so sexy to me. Why was I so attracted to her after watching what she had just done? I was though, and I could not help it. I loved her. I loved her more than ever.

"Hey baby, I love you." She said as she hugged me tightly and nuzzled into my chest.

"I love you too."

She looked up at me, into my eyes, and kissed me deeply. "I really love you, are you good?"

"Yes, of course."

"I mean, are you okay with all this? I need to know you are happy." She asked.

"Yes, of course. It's crazy intense emotions, but I like it."

"Okay, I just need to know. I love you so much. This is crazy. I never thought we'd be doing stuff like this. I never thought I be into anything like this. I'm sorry."

"Are you okay? Are you happy?"

"Yes, I never knew sex could be like this. It's like a whole new world is open. I feel like I am two different people. Everyday me and sexual me. One is a good girl, and one is a nasty slut. I just want to make sure you like and want this too. I can't believe I am admitted this, but I am a total slut for black men, and I like it. Sean and Alfred just showing up for sex was so nerve racking and exciting. It's just weird to be married and doing this. I need to know we're okay."

"Of course, you know we are. We're a team on this. After all, I asked you to do this in the first place."

"I know, I just need to know you still want it and didn't change your mind."

"Of course not, we are going to have some crazy sexual adventures for sure."

"I love you. Thank you." She said as she kissed me again.

We were off to the airport in the morning and headed back home to our suburban life, which was going to look a lot different moving forward. I didn't know what was next, but I knew it was going to be interesting. I was still reeling in the behavioral changes in my wife recently. I had to keep reminding myself that I had asked for this, actually begged for it, and had now demanded she do it. In the past month and few days since her 39th birthday she had done 2 gangbangs and fucked 12 guys. Twelve!

If the gangbang with Ray had been Amy coming out of her cocoon and spreading her wings, then this trip was her learning to fly.