Amy's Metamorphosis Pt. 02

Story Info
The Slut of Turks and Caicos.
14.2k words
4.61
20.8k
32

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ggerard87
ggerard87
496 Followers

Metamorphosis - a change of the form or nature of a thing or person into a completely different one, by natural or supernatural means.

Part 2

The Slut of Turks and Caicos

May 2019

Quick recap. At this time, we are over 2 years into Amy playing as a hotwife. She had now had sex with 16 other men and just done her second gangbang. An event that one particularly dominant guy organized with 4 other younger black guys, in which they totally owned my wife, and had her wear queen of spades tattoos. We started slow, but she had heated up recently. Although she sucked another man's cock less than a month after our 'hotwife' talk, it took her 6 months to actually have sex with another man. 14 months into this adventure, she had still only had sex with 2 other guys, but in the last year she had fucked 14 more guys, and sucked off one complete stranger, who also happened to be our Uber driver.

It was a tremendously hard time for me for a few days right after the gangbang, and I battled with whether or not I really wanted this. I felt like a cuckold. I had never wanted to feel that way. The guys did not directly disrespect me in any manner, or try to tell me what to do, and basically left me alone, but it was the way they used her in front of me, and the things they made her do and say. It was also the fact that I was fully clothed and just watched. Trust me, I love watching, but it just feels wrong when you are fully clothed and watching other men take your wife. The next night at home after the gangbang, we discussed her feelings and thoughts more, and it was evident she enjoyed herself and this was something she would do again.

I could not believe that she would let guys use her the way they did, and not only did she let them, but she also admitted how much she liked it, especially the submission part of it. It was all hard for me to swallow. I purposely avoided discussing what had happened after that night. Fantasy is one thing, but when you start living the fantasy it's intense. Amy had let herself open up and be vulnerable. She would never have started any of this if I had not asked her to. Now she had found a new sexual freedom, seemed to enjoy it, and had finally let go of deeply ingrained societal expectations and what a 'good girl' is supposed to do and be sexually. If I wanted to unwind things, I needed to do it thoughtfully and gently.

I was looking at her pictures and videos too much and jerking off several times per day which day left me unready to go at night. I always made sure Amy got off first when we had sex, but would usually cum in her pussy, ass, or mouth after, but I just couldn't get hard to do it. For that short time, I was just going down on Amy and fucking with her big dildo to get her off. I admitted what I had been up to and blamed it on jerking off too much, although I knew something else was going on inside my head. When I finally engaged with her again, it was nearly impossible for me to stay hard and cum unless I imagined her fucking another guy in a dirty manner. The gangbang had fucked me up even more than I understood.

I had also read accounts about men that flip out on their wife after starting the lifestyle, and the wife sours on it entirely, never to play again. I felt like encouraging her to get to this point, and then changing my tune, as she was getting into it, would be a complete betrayal of trust. I had repeatedly encouraged and supported her, telling her this is what I really wanted, and I would never get mad. I was torn. As the days between the gangbang passed, and we got back into our normal life, the night became less shocking and started to seem hot to me again. It's surreal looking at porn of some dirty tramp taking a group of guys, and the realization that the dirty tramp is actually your loving wife. I finally had an epiphany about a week later while jerking off to Amy's gangbang clips. I realized I loved it. I loved watching Amy get gangbanged, and I loved watching her with other men. I decided it was time to stop being a little bitch about it and man the fuck up. It's like I have my very own personal porn star. What is my problem? Time to get out of my hole of self-pity and enjoy having an adventurous wife. Whatever funk I was in, I snapped out of it. I had a feeling I would be watching many men fuck her, but I did not realize how fast it would happen once the training wheels were off, and unknown to me at this time, the training wheels were completely off.

We took that needed break after the gangbang with Ray and his friends, and it was a quiet several weeks before we were headed to the Turks and Caicos. Although Amy didn't play, she was very active chatting and flirting with guys. She was super cuddly and affectionate with me. Whether it was to show her love for me or because she needed extra love from me, or both, was unknown. Once I got my own mental and sexual issues worked out, we were back to normal, for us anyway. Amy had changed in the last 6 months. It started to take place with her regular meeting with Keith and Byron, had accelerated in Vegas, again in Florida, but that night with Ray and his crew and had sealed the deal.

My wife had admitted that she preferred having sex with black men, and in a rough, dominating, manner. Total head fuck. I was still adjusting but was getting to a good place. The guilt that weighed her down in the past seemed to be gone, and there was no doubt she'd be playing again soon. She was now openly and actively looking for new guys to fuck.

We had never been to the Turks and Caicos before, and it was an awards trip I had won at work for my performance the previous year. I anticipated that Amy may be looking to play when we were there. A few days before the trip I brought up the topic of finding a playmate on vacation. Apparently, she was already planning on it.

"Hey baby, we get to go away without the kids, do you want to have some adult fun when we're there?" I asked.

"I know, I've been doing some research online and it sounds like a good place to meet some locals for fun. I can't wait. How do we find someone though?" She asked excitedly.

"Let's just go out. I'm sure you'll have no problem baby. If the right guy comes along, I'm all for it."

Yup, the training wheels were off. It sounded to me like Amy was already planning for some vacation fun. The only barrier was that it was with a bunch of my work colleagues and their SO's, and we would be surrounded by them. It may be hard to be discrete. The company paid portion of the trip was from Tuesday to Friday, but we had decided to stay through Sunday since we were flying all the way there. I knew a few other couples were doing the same thing so we might never quite be completely alone. Still, I had my hopes up that we may sneak away and find someone for Amy to play with, and packed condoms just in case the opportunity arose. Part of me did not care since this would be one of my last weeks with my company. I had decided to finally go out on my own and start my own business, and would have already, but I did not want to pass up a partially free vacation. I would be giving my notice after we returned home. However, I had become real friends with two of the guys on the trip, and we would no doubt stay friends after I left the company. I certainly did not want them to know that Amy was a hotwife, so we had to be cautious.

Nothing of note happened the first few days, and least with other guys. I teased her about the guys on the beach, as there were plenty of guys around that Amy was definitely interested in, especially at the watersports place, where there were a handful of young guys working. They had also been checking out Amy any time they had a chance. This was actually great for me, as it made Amy extra horny, and we were having sex at least twice per day. We had fun though, and besides fisting her, I fucked her with a wine bottle one night after we had polished it off in our room, even reliving the Vegas night a bit and treating her like a total slut. I even told her I was going to go downstairs and bring up a group of guys to fuck her. I did not as this was just role play, but I felt I could have.

The problem was that we were always around people from my work, including the few I consider friends, almost all of the time. It surely did not stop her from eye shopping though. I really hoped I was the only one who noticed my wife glancing at many of the young guys around the beach. Thursday, the third and final night for most of my colleagues, a bunch of us went to a beach bar within walking distance from the hotel. They had live music and it was a good mix of tourists and locals. There were probably 10 couples from the trip there and we were hanging out drinking and listening to music. One of my colleagues on the trip was really drunk and was talking to and hitting on this attractive blonde woman and making a bit of a scene as his wife was not impressed at all. His shenanigans were a bit of a distraction, so I don't think anyone noticed Amy making eyes with various guys at the bar. Amy, a bit tipsy, whispered in my ear, "Hey, do you see that tall guy over there? He keeps staring at me."

In all fairness, Amy's seductive eyes were staring back at him, so she was not all that innocent. I turned and a few tables back was a tall black guy wearing a white tank top. He was probably 6'4". Not overly muscular, but tall. "I bet he has a huge cock." I said teasing her as I turned back around.

Amy bit her lip and looked him up and down. "Fuck, I bet he does. It's making me wet."

As we returned to conversation with my work friends, Amy continued to make eyes at her suitor, but we knew her chatting him up in front of everyone was a bad idea. My work colleagues started to dwindle and soon there were only a few of us left. We all decided to go back to the resort and left together. It seemed awkward to stay when the rest of the crew was leaving. As soon as we got back to the resort I asked Amy, "Do you want to go back and see if your friend is still there?"

I had a good buzz on and part of it was a test to see if she wanted to fuck a stranger, and the other part was that I wanted to watch her fuck a stranger.

"What, really? Yes!" She said excitedly with no hesitation.

"Yes, it's not that late and we don't have to get up for anything. Let's see if we can make a new friend."

Amy smiled, "Okay, let's go!"

It was only a five-minute walk so we made our way back to the beach bar and I came up with a plan to go back to the same spot and leave Amy alone for a few minutes. We got drinks and I made myself scarce and backed away far enough so I could observe without being seen. Luckily, her guy was still there, and it didn't take him long to notice Amy again. I watched as Amy made eyes with him, and he approached her with one other guy. I gave them a few minutes to talk before I approached them and gave Amy a kiss on the cheek. I could see their disappointment but before they could say anything I said, "I see you've made some new friends?"

I introduced myself and their names were Dez and Lloyd. Dez was the guy Amy had been eyeing. His friend LLoyd was short, skinny, and a little goofy looking. Amy seemed to have no interest in him. We talked about the island and things to do and see. It was sometimes hard to understand what they were saying with their accents and the music, but we got along okay. Amy was focusing her attention on Dez, and they were talking close to each other's ears, making it hard to hear with the background music. He was soon smiling, and Amy was laughing and touching his arm, and he had put his arm around her. They left and went to the dance floor. It was hot watching Amy dance with the tall stranger. They danced one song and grinded on each other a bit. I joined them and she was now dancing with two men, her husband, and a tall stranger. I took a break to go to the bathroom and Lloyd had joined the party and was dancing with Dez and Amy.

She was sandwiched between the two and grinding her ass into Lloyd. She seemed to be enjoying the attention of the two men and stayed out there for two songs. I just watched, enjoying the show. She returned with both of them. She was now chatting up with Lloyd as I talked with Dez, and then she pulled Lloyd back on the dance floor. Dez and I went for another drink. When we returned, Amy was holding Lloyd's hand. She broke away and kissed me, then whispered in my ear, "I told him."

"Told him what?"

"You know, about the hotwife thing. I asked him if he wanted to come back with us. We haven't played in over 3 weeks."

"You did, wow. Okay. Wait, who?" She was planning on fucking this guy for sure, but now I was confused which one. She had not been dancing with them for more than 20 minutes, and somehow 3 weeks is suddenly a long time? Yup, I was going to watch yet another stranger fuck my wife.

"Lloyd. Oh my god, it feels like he has a sausage stuffed down his pants."

She giggled, "I asked him how big his cock was, is that rude? He said he is over 9 inches." She whispered excitedly.

"No, not if that's what you're looking for. Who the fuck cares?"

"Good, he feels huge. I told him how much I like black guys too. He's all for it!" She said excitedly and a little too loudly.

Both of the guys heard her and just looked at Amy who laughed and covered her mouth. Amy immediately whispered something in Lloyd's ear. Lloyd then turned to Dez and said something in his ear, and his friend smiled, and fist bumped him. He no doubt told him he was going to bang this sexy brunette. Immediately, Amy grabbed Lloyd's hand and we were on our way back to our room. I was feeling jealous at this time. We were away, just the two of us, yet Amy was foaming at the mouth to get this young hung guy into our bed.

It was late enough now so the beach entrance to the resort was quiet. Still, I had the feeling of dread that we might run into a work colleague. They would be now hiding we were up to something. I didn't want any of that attention. Luckily, we slipped into the elevator and up to our room without encountering anyone. Once inside the room Amy wasted no time and started kissing him. Amy peeled her sundress over her head and was left with her bra and panties on. I asked him if I could take some pictures and told them they were for our private use only. He did not care. Amy then announced that she had to go to the bathroom and disappeared. I chatted awkwardly with the young stranger who was about to fuck my wife. I was still surprised that Amy had picked Lloyd. He was not her typical muscled stud that she goes for. Just a short, skinny, and in my opinion, kind of goofy looking guy. Amy returned a few minutes later and went straight to LLoyd.

"Okay, big boy, let's see what you've got." She said as she reached for his pants and pulled them down. His impressive cock sprang free, and Amy was stroking it immediately.

"Oh my god. I love it." She dropped to her knees and started sucking him. She stood back up and pulled his pants down the rest of the way and he pulled his shirt over his head. He wasn't lying about his cock, especially the thickness, which was always far more important to Amy. Given the fact that he was skinny and not that tall, it looked fucking huge on his body.

They moved onto the bed, and he lay back as Amy sucked his cock doggy style. I moved behind her, pulled her panties off, and started licking her pussy. Lloyd removed her bra and started playing with her tits. "Get a condom baby." Amy said to me.

I went to the bathroom to retrieve the condoms. When I returned Amy was now making out on top of Lloyd, his hard cock rubbing against her glistening open pussy. I handed a condom to Amy.

Amy unrolled the condom onto Lloyd's cock and rose up to position her pussy over him. She grabbed his cock and guided it into her pussy, sinking all the way to the base. "Oh fuck, that's it, I needed this."

I love watching and gauging the reaction of guys as they slip into Amy's oversized pussy for the first time, especially really endowed guys. You would think this petite hottie would struggle with a big cock, but it's quite the opposite as she is built for huge cocks. She started to ride Lloyd as she moaned and complimented his cock. Lloyd just played with her tits as he enjoyed the fucking he was getting from this hot brunette he had happened across. Amy fucked him like this until she came. They switched positions and he started fucking her doggy style. I took my cock out and Amy started sucking me as our new friend fucked away at her pussy. I moved back to watch, and he started fucking her faster until he thrust deep into her and filled the condom with his cum. The whole thing lasted about 20 minutes. He rolled off from Amy and I pulled her towards me and flipped her on her back. When I flipped her over, I saw her pussy for the first time since she started fucking Lloyd. The little slut had put a QOS tattoo on her pussy when she went to the bathroom. I had no idea she had even brought the tattoos, let alone put one on when she was in the bathroom earlier. I rammed my cock inside of her. It drove me mad.

"You put a tattoo on?"

"Uh huh. Come on, fuck me. Fuck your little black cock slut." She teased me.

I fucked her nicely stretched pussy for a few minutes before pulling out and cumming on her stomach.

I did not want to cum in her and make a mess in case she wanted to fuck Lloyd again. I got her a towel to clean up as we chatted with Lloyd some more. Amy started playing with his cock again and started sucking him. It took him a few minutes, but youth is a beautiful thing, and he was hard again. Amy put another condom on him and this time they fucked in various positions for the next 30 minutes as sipped a beer and enjoyed the show. Amy came again and Lloyd finished on her tits, and she cleaned his cock with her mouth after. He didn't stick around long. We didn't want him to. Amy got what she wanted, and it was time for bed. It made me realize how far Amy had come. She met a random hung guy, brought him home so she could get her rocks off, and then sent him on his way.

I woke up in the morning horny and ready to go. I nudged Amy awake, who then got up and went to the bathroom. When she returned, I was excitedly reminded that she had put the tattoo on last night as I peeled her underwear down. I immediately went down on her and ate her pussy until she had an orgasm. She returned the favor and sucked me until I finished. I was so worked up looking at the tattoo just above her pussy when I was down on her that it did not take long. That morning, nearly all of my co-workers left, either to go home or to another resort as the place we were at had been booked solid, so if you didn't extend your trip months ago, you had to go to another resort. Amy had bought a new bikini for the trip. She had worn normal bikinis the days before as there were a handful of old frumpy people from my work and we didn't want to offend anyone. This thing was amazing though, and it was skimpy. It was a straight up g string, had a small triangle barely covering the temp tattoo that was still above her pussy, and two small triangles that covered her nipples and only about 30% of her tits. She looked amazing. "Is it too over the top? I fell naked." She said, turning in front of me.

"No, you look amazing. Wow."

We went down to the beach and found some lounge chairs. She removed her coverup and sunbathed for a while. When she finally got up to go for a swim, I felt every man's eyes on her. She looked amazing, and her bikini left nothing to imagination. She decided to go to the rental place to see about booking a few paddle boards, with the young muscular guys working there, much to Amy's liking. I watched as Amy walked over there and chatted up one of the guys. It didn't take long for one other guy to come help the knockout brunette in the tiny thong bikini. I saw them laughing and chatting for a few minutes. Amy returned and said we were going out on the boards when two came in as they were going to save them for her.

ggerard87
ggerard87
496 Followers