Amy's Metamorphosis Pt. 05

Story Info
Amy meets Keith and Byron wrecks her holes.
8.3k words
4.52
15.5k
24

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ggerard87
ggerard87
501 Followers

Metamorphosis - a change of the form or nature of a thing or person into a completely different one, by natural or supernatural means

Part 5

Amy Meets Keith and Byron Wrecks Her Holes

We spent the end of summer, Labor Day, and the beginning of September trying to fit in as much family and friend time as possible. Amy still had several bulls that she was in regular contact with but put them off from any meetings at my request. This was a good time to do some soul searching and think about where this was headed and what I wanted. Things had escalated so quickly in the past 4 months we never really had a chance to catch our breath. I felt like every time I turned around there was another guy sticking his dick in Amy, and she was doing increasingly extreme things.

I had read about some wives going crazy when they finally embrace the hotwife lifestyle, but this was bonkers. It was a little alarming at how easy she was and how much she was embracing this new persona of being a "slut", admitting it out loud now. I was beginning to feel like every guy she talked to was going to fuck her. This is an exaggeration, but it felt that way at the time to me. Or was it? For the past two years since she first had sex with Byron, just about every guy she met had fucked her, which was now 42 men total, and every single one of them on the first "date". She had not said no to one man yet. This was not at all what I signed up for, but it was addicting. I knew what we were doing was risky, but I could not stop. Much like our pussy stretching days, I wanted to see how far she would go. Damn the consequences.

She had taken a lot of cock. Watching the transformation of this woman, my woman, was amazing. While she had slowly transitioned into being a hotwife, a reckoning had happened this past summer and she had fully developed into a "complete slut for black cock". Her exact words, not mine, after a few glasses of wine when we were out to dinner one night. These were not just words either, but she had proven it with her actions recently.

Afterall, in the two weeks stretch leading up to and including the night with JP and friends, she had fucked 18 guys, without fucking me once. Another thing Amy had admitted is that she had become hyper sexualized recently, with sex on her mind almost every waking hour. She admitted she needed a reset too and a reminder that there was more to life than sex. It made sense with the fuck mission she had been on the last recently. She pulled back from communicating with her growing list of ready bulls for an extended period of time.

To be honest, I had sex on my mind almost all of the time too. I would immediately get hard every time I thought about the night with JP and his friends. I can't explain it but there was something ridiculously hot about the thought of those 3 older guys, nowhere even near her league, breeding my wife. Granted she was on birth control, but even given the risk of these men impregnating her made it hot. Not to mention they were older and nowhere near her league, made it even more taboo. I can't explain the feeling of watching 3 men pump their load into your wife in a short time, with her asking them to do it. For some reason the thought of my wife's belly growing with another man's baby inside her drove me crazy.

It made me want to reclaim her even more and was still sustaining my sex drive. We had talked about the risk of this and had unanimously agreed that she would not have another baby, so it would never happen, but just the thought drove me mad. Can you imagine her getting pregnant that night and going to the doctors in a month only to tell them she is not sure who the father is, and it could be one of five men? That's right besides JP and his friends, she had also fucked Keith and Byron bareback recently.

Finally, the second week of September came, and I had to travel for the week. Amy and I had discussed this date and had decided it was time for Amy to get back on the hotwife train after her break. Sure enough, Amy's first date was going to be with Ray and Reggie. They had been after her continuously since that night when they gangbanged her with all of their friends. At first, they were more demanding, but as Amy put them off, they changed their tune a bit and had become more diplomatic about it. As much as Amy was their whore when she was with them, she was no such thing outside of the bedroom. Even though we did not meet, she was actively messaging with them over this time, and I could sense her anticipation and excitement building to reunite with her bulls. I even inadvertently saw a message to Reggie at one time saying how bad she needed to get fucked.

I knew that if it had not been for my request to take break, she would have been fucking them all along. She made plans that Tuesday night for her mom to pick up the kids from their practices and feed them, giving her the evening free. Just like that, my wife was off again to be used by two young black men. It had been almost a month since Amy had last seen them and obediently gangbanged them and their friends. I was excited. I knew what they thought of her. She was a dirty slut to them, meant to be passed around and used for pleasure, and it turned me on to think of this version of her.

My wife who had been at home being the normal wife and mother for the last month was off to be a slut for the night. Her plan was to arrive around 7:00 and be home around 10:00 to get the kids. It was about an hour drive so that would give her about 2 hours with the guys. I checked in with her right before she parked to go into Ray's place. She was nervous as she knew what she was in for.

I had just sat down for a working dinner with my new clients. Not long into dinner, I received a text from Amy. I knew not to look at it at the table and excused myself to go to the bathroom. Once inside the bathroom I locked the door and opened the text. It was a single picture of Amy's pouty lips around one dark shaft with two more next to her face. My mind was going bonkers. Fuck, my wife was getting owned and gangbanged again.

How many guys were there this time? This was fucking insane. I could not believe she was doing this again. I had heard all about how they used her last time, but to actually see it in action was a mind fuck, even if it was only a snippet of it. I felt nervous and excited at the same time. I had to compose myself, cover my hard cock, and get back to dinner. The rest of dinner was agonizing. I kept waiting for another text from my wife that never came. It's nearly impossible to concentrate on dinner conversation when I know my wife is at home getting fucked by God knows how many men. When I finished dinner and got back to my hotel room I stared at the pic and jerked myself off. This calmed me down a bit.

I had texted and called earlier with no response and was anxiously waiting for Amy to text or call. Finally, just after 9:00 she called me. "Hey baby."

"Hey, so how'd it go? How many guys were there? I need details." I excitedly questioned her.

"Jeez, slow down. How was your night?" She asked.

"Nothing like yours, I'm sure. How was it?"

"It was fun."

"C'mon. Details please. Who was there?"

"It was just Ray and Reg. And their friend Mike."

"Who is Mike?"

"He is a friend of Reg's."

"Okay, did you have fun?"

"Mmm hmmm. They know how to treat a girl."

"Like a slut." I blurted out.

"That's fine. I own it. You love your little slutwife though, don't you? Mmmm, I'm so loose right now baby. Their dicks were so big they stretched me so much. I bet you can't wait to get home and stick your little dick in my stretched-out pussy? I won't even feel you."

She really knew how to push my buttons. "I do."

Amy filled me in on the details which was basically the three men taking turns fucking her, as it was more of a train situation with each guy and less of a group sex thing, although she was spit roasted for a little while. She said she actually had sex with Mike twice. All I could not think of was how far we had come in the past 2 years. While she was once hesitant to share things and sometimes ashamed of her behavior, she now had no problem telling me about her sexcapades and she gladly just put out for a complete stranger at the will of her bull. It was also the way she now owned it too. Her attitude was very much, "yup, I'm a slut, I know it, so what?" I do feel she still left out some of the raunchier details as I had seen with my own eyes how dirty she could behave at times.

The next day and a half flew by as I spent the whole time working, even before and after my dinner breaks. It was shaping up to be a grueling week of meetings but if these contracts worked out my relatively new business venture would be exploding. When I talked to Amy at lunch time on Thursday, she asked me if I cared if she went to see Reggie again that night. She already had the night free as she was supposed to go to yoga and then out to dinner with her friend, as her mom took care of picking up the kids from practices and getting them dinner.

I knew she was smitten with him. There was without a doubt the bad boy, danger ahead, attraction she had to him. It made sense, right? Sure, she had fucked a few thuggish guys, but Reg had just gotten out of prison and was a known drug dealing gangbanger. Women love the bad boys. I had a brief text exchange with Amy right before she left to go see Reggie and again worked through dinner. After dinner I called and texted Amy. She finally called me in the car on the way home.

"Hey baby, how was your night?" I asked her.

"Reg is full of surprises, that's for sure."

"What'd he do this time?"

"Well, he brought me to this absolutely beautiful house to hang out with a friend of his."

"What? Who? Tell me about it?"

While she was driving home, she filled me in on her evening. I Amy went on to tell me that when she arrived at Reggie's place, which happened to be his aunt's apartment, they immediately left and drove to one of the richest parts just outside the city. He simply told her where to drive and that they were going to visit a friend of his. She said they pulled up to this huge, gated house on a big property. She said the house was easily worth several million dollars. She does not pay much attention to real estate so when she told me where it was and some of the details of the house, I immediately knew it was worth more than just a few million.

A regular house on 1/2 acre in that part of town would be worth 1 million. She said they parked in front of the house which had a circular turn around and went to the door. She said she was really surprised because she did not think Reggie would be hanging with people like this. She said they were greeted at the door, and she was introduced to Reg's friend Keith. She could tell Keith was a bit older, and well built. They went and sat in a huge living room with two story windows which overlooked a beautiful backyard with a pool, built in hot tub, pool house, and outdoor bar with living area including a TV and a fireplace.

Keith offered her a drink and she asked for wine. He disappeared briefly and returned with a Cotes du Rhone, which just so happens to be one of her favorite wine types. She said it was not a cheap bottle either. Keith took a seat next to Amy on the couch as Reg sat in a chair across from them. He also produced a joint which he lit and passed to Amy, who likes to smoke anyway, and did not want to seem rude or prudish. Amy asked how they knew each other, and Keith explained that he had known Reggie since he was young, and he had "taken him under his wing."

Keith then went on to ask Reg about his recent time in prison and if he had everything he needed and asking Reg about other people she did not know. She said Reg thanked Keith for what she could only assume was helping him when he was in prison. This conversation and whole situation made her slightly uncomfortable, and she quickly downed her first glass of wine as they passed the joint. She said Keith was fairly well spoken, but there seemed to be a rough side to him and the way he spoke to her was different than the way he talked to Reg, and she could tell Reg had a tremendous amount of respect for Keith as he did not challenge him at all.

Keith turned his attention to Amy and poured her another glass of wine. He started asking her a few questions like where she was from, how long she had been married, if she had kids? He then asked her if her husband knew what she was out doing. She responded with a blunt 'yes'. Keith then said he knew Ray had introduced the two of them just after Reg had gotten out of prison. He then said something about the fact that she has quite the reputation if he had heard about her. Amy said her heart was pounding at this point, and she was so excited, and also a bit stoned, that this exact moment was a bit foggy about what he and she actually said.

The one thing she did know was that Reg had brought her there to have sex with Keith. She knows Keith said something about the fact that she likes to fuck and then he grabbed her by the hand, led her away from the living room, up a flight of stairs, and to a big bedroom, as Reg just sat and watched them walk away. Once inside the bedroom they started kissing and Keith started rubbing her pussy through her yoga pants. He made Amy tell him he wanted to fuck her, which she obediently did. She said his whole demeanor changed and he took control from there and she submitted to his demands.

She had once again worn what was now becoming her signature QOS tattoo just above her pussy, which she said Keith commented on, but said she did not remember exactly what he said. She did say to me "God, black guys just really know how to fuck, they just take what they want. It's crazy."

She said she spent the next hour in the bedroom fucking and sucking Keith, who was only a bit above average length but thick, and he fucked her really well. She had brought condoms in her handbag, as she always does, and promised they used them. When they were done, she got dressed and went back downstairs with Keith to go find Reggie, who was now sitting in another theater type room watching TV. She said she almost felt a bit embarrassed as she was after all on a date with Reg but had been upstairs fucking Keith the last hour. She said they left right after that, and Reg drove and told Amy to suck his cock while he did.

She said he was back in charge, and she just did what he said. She sucked his cock until they reached Keith's aunt's apartment. Once there he pulled her into the back seat and fucked her hard and fast until he came. My wife's younger thug fucktoy was fucking her right in the street, in the back seat of our own SUV. They did use a condom as she's agreed to be better about the no test no bareback thing since the night with John Paul and his friends.

Fuck was I blown away. She had added another cock to her growing list of conquests. It was not just the way she did it, but also her attitude about it. In the past when she had fucked guys that had not really been planned, she was apologetic about it, but not anymore. After she got home and hung up the phone, I went back down to the hotel bar to have a drink and think. I thought long and hard. She was transforming into a gigantic slut.

Is this what I really wanted? It certainly was exciting. I had fantasized about this for so long. I think lots of men do, but it was not very real. I decided once again to stop being a pussy and enjoy having a slut for a wife. After all, at some point she would likely slow down and change course. Might as well enjoy it while I can. After all, it seems like she is embracing the new Amy, I should too.

I was back home on Friday and could not wait to get into my wife's slutty pussy. Once again, multiple men had taken her since I last had, four guys to be exact, including two new guys. That weekend was a quiet weekend at home filled with kids sporting events. The following week was actually our 2-year anniversary of Amy becoming a hotwife. It was crazy how far we'd taken this in the last two years. Way past most hotwife couples. Although it was a few days past the official date of Amy having sex with Byron, we decided to meet up with him that Thursday for a night of fun.

We met him out for drinks and dinner near his place. It had been over a month since Amy had seen Byron, and he knew we had taken a short break, which we had for two weeks, but Byron had no idea during those other three weeks Amy had fucked 16 other men. We both knew that Byron had said from the start that he was selective and didn't like women that were running around fucking every cock they could find, so we had not been completely forthcoming with Byron about Amy's adventures.

After dinner, a good amount of wine, and an edible to help relax, we went back to his place. Amy was a bit drunk and was in a raunchy mood and started giving Byron head as soon as we sat down. She started talking dirty soon and was begging Byron to fuck her, wasting no time getting his thick cock into her. She had once again donned her QOS tattoo above her pussy and Byron commented when he saw it. "I see you've got your queen tattoo on again; you're loving this aren't you."

She had a good wine buzz on and was telling Byron. "That's it, fuck my slutty white pussy. Give me that big black cock. Harder."

She egged him on further, "Pull my hair, slap my ass. Fuck me like the little slut I am."

Byron was taking it all in and fucking her roughly. I watched as he pounded away on my dirty talking wife. This was clearly how she wanted to be treated when fucking now, and exactly how I had seen Ray and Reggie, and their friends fucking her, when I had been there anyway. It gave me a glimpse into the meetings she had with them without me there now.

As Amy was getting near orgasm she told him, "I want you to fuck me. I want your friends to fuck me too. You should gangbang me. Gangbang your little whore. Give me all the cock you can find. I'll fuck them all."

Byron was fucking her furiously now, "You little fucking slut, you've been fucking other guys, haven't you."

"I told you that this summer. Are you mad? Are you mad that other guy have been in my pussy? Huh?" Amy said, egging him on further, clearly trying to get a rise out of him in an attempt to be rough with her.

"How many guys have you fucked?" Byron said as he pounded her into the couch.

"I don't know, a lot, I guess. I can't help it. I fucking love it. I'm a slut." Amy told him.

Byron slapped her ass hard, "How many?"

"I honestly don't know. You jealous huh? Ask Alan, he likes to keep count." She told him.

I knew exactly how many guys she had fucked. Keeping track had become its own separate kink for me and I kept a journal. In the back of my mind, I felt coming clean with Bryon about Amy's recent activities might not be the best idea. I knew from our many conversations throughout the past few years that although he was a lifestyle guy, he preferred the more reserved women. He did not tend to like the ones who were out fucking every guy they met. Amy was now one of those girls though.

"Forty-four now." I told him.

"What, how many?" He asked, looking at me almost in surprise as now as he stopped fucking her for a brief moment.

"Forty-four, but most have been in the last four or five months." I told him.

Byron slammed his cock into her hard now. He was behind her fucking her doggy style and pushed her face into the couch by the back of the neck with one hand while fiercely slapping her ass with the other hand. "You fucking slut. I bet you're out fucking guys in alleys now, huh? You letting guys pass you around too? Fucking all their friends. You little slut."

"That's it baby, fuck my slutty pussy. Give it to me. Harder!" Amy responded.

ggerard87
ggerard87
501 Followers