Amy's Metamorphosis Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet it's been all brothers too, hasn't it? Make sense when you show up wearing that tattoo. Is that why you feel even looser than normal? You been getting a lot of fucking lately." He barked at her.

I just nodded my head signaling yes as he looked over at me for confirmation. Byron smacked her ass a few more times, turning it bright red. He pulled his cock out of her and roughly jammed 4 fingers into her pussy. Amy immediately reached back, grabbed his wrist, and pulled his hand forward. "That's it, fist my naughty loose pussy."

"You like that, you like having a big loose pussy?" He asked her.

"Mmm hmm, stretch my pussy. Please."

Byron twisted his fist at the entrance of Amy's pussy, coating it with her juices before he slipped his large hand inside of her. Amy was still holding onto his wrist and started to pump his fist in and out of her pussy like it was a big, fist shaped dildo. She moved her hand to her clit and started rubbing herself as Byron now started to punch fist her pussy. Byron seemed almost as though he was pissed off and he wanted to ruin this cheating slut's pussy for good. Amy was grunting, swearing, and begging Byron to fist her pussy as he called her names.

"That's it. Punish my naughty pussy. Stretch my pussy." She encouraged him.

I could tell she was going to cum and she started screaming as she had a giant body convulsing orgasm. Bryon did not stop the onslaught on her pussy as she flattened out beneath him shaking in ecstasy. Amy just laid-back groaning as Byron aggressively punched her pussy a few more times before Amy shut her legs and trapped his fist in her pussy. After she quivered for a minute her legs relaxed and Byron finally pulled his closed fist out of her pussy one last time with a sloshing plop sound.

Amy's eyes fluttered open. Still lying on her back with her legs spread wide she reached her hands under her ass, hooked a finger from each hand in the back of her pussy, and while thrusting her hips up pulled her fingers back, stretching her pussy into a giant open hole. It looked like a softball would easily fit up her. "Ahh, look what you did to my pussy. Look at my big nasty hole."

He pulled her legs off from the couch so that she was now bent over on the couch with her knees on the ground. He grabbed his cock and jammed it into her asshole. He started pounding into her ass with long, hard, and powerful strokes. With one hand he clenched her meaty ass as hard as he could and with the other hand once again started slapping her bright red ass cheek. "You like that? You liked being fucked like a cheap whore, don't you?"

"Agh, agh, agh, agh." Amy replied in cadence with the strokes Byron was giving her.

Byron continued the onslaught on her asshole for another minute before he bellowed, thrust deep inside of her, and filled her ass with his seed. He immediately pulled out of her and sat next to her on the couch. He grabbed her by the back of her head and hair and put her face in his lap. "Now clean my dick slut. You got it all messy."

Amy just followed his orders and started slurping on his cock that had just been up her ass seconds ago. I was rock hard and pulled my pants down as I positioned myself behind her. She was still on her knees sucking Byron's cock as I filled her ass with my cock now. I fucked her hard and fast for a few minutes, feeling the warm and gooey cum from Byron coating my cock and making her ass slick as she continued to suck Byron's cock.

I grunted and added my load to her ass. As soon as I pulled out Amy turned around and started cleaning my cock. As I watched her lips sucking the mixture of Byron's cum, my cum, and her ass juice from my cock I couldn't help but be tremendously turned on. She was such a good little slut. So fucking dirty. She had come so far in the past two years. I couldn't think of anything else to say except, "Happy hotwife anniversary babe, I love you."

She just looked up at me and smiled, "I love you too."

It was a brief moment of connection and love in what had just been a raunchy fuck fest. It was almost instantly interrupted by Amy groaning and being pushed forward. I looked up to see Byron was now sticking his fingers in her asshole. He had shoved 3 fat fingers in her ass and was working them in and out, lubing them up with our cum, and then he added a fourth finger. He was soon twisting his fingers into Amy's ass as she moaned, and her head dipped down. I watched as he tucked his thumb in and started to put pressure on her asshole.

Amy protested and moved forward but I was blocking her way. I knew exactly what Byron was trying to do. He was trying to fist Amy's asshole. While Amy had always loved anal, she had never attempted to stuff a fist or even a huge toy up her asshole before. Keep in mind our bigger toys are the size of a man's fist or even bigger. She had had plenty of very large cocks up her ass though, so I knew a fist was not that much of a 'stretch'.

"Ahh, it's too big. It won't fit." Amy protested.

"If your pussy can take a fist, so can your ass." He told her.

"Go ahead, hold her shoulders." Byron then said to me.

The thought of fisting Amy's ass had come to mind many times before, but she would never entertain the idea. I was more than willing to help Byron out here and to watch which might be about the only perverted thing we had not done yet. Byron continued to twist his hand forward and Amy's asshole opened up and swallowed his fist. "Ahhhh, fuck!" Amy yelped.

Byron's large black arm was sticking out of my wife's ass. Amy's hand went back to her clit, and she started diddling herself and was now moaning as Byron's hand slowly pumped my wife's ass. Byron started to work fingers from his other hand into her pussy. Amy's reaction had now changed from running away from Byron's assault to pushing back at him. I knew exactly what he was planning to do. He was going to stick his other fist up my wife's pussy.

He was going to double fist her with one large hand in each loose hole. He wasted no time working his fingers into her pussy and soon hand his hand in a duck bill position with it buried up to his knuckles. There seemed to be some serious resistance at this point as her body cavity was already stuffed full with his other hand. I had a perfect view of his assault on her holes as Amy's head was basically between my knees now and I was kneeling over her back looking straight down at her ass and the two large black arms sticking out of her. As Amy groaned and pushed away from Byron again, I grabbed her shoulders and held her in place. She had nowhere to go. She was going to take that other fist up her pussy whether she wanted to or not.

"Ahhh, fuccck!" Amy cried out as Byron's large hand popped inside of her.

Wow! She did it. She had one fist up her ass and another up her pussy. "Oh my god, I feel so fucking full, like you're splitting me in half. Stretch my naughty holes baby." Amy groaned as she spoke.

This was about the raunchiest with stretching I had seen Amy since the Vegas gangbang a few years before when Marcus and his crew spent the right shoving bottles, a giant dildo, and their fists up her pussy. Her ass got a workout that night too, but nothing like this. I thought I had seen it all. I was wrong. She really had no limits. She loved it though. Byron started to gently fist her pussy, pulling his hand out to the widest point and then pushing it back in. He continued doing this and letting her body get used to the invasion as Amy just mumbled and moaned about how full she felt. As Amy's body adjusted, and what was most likely the ligaments that connected her pelvic bones began to stretch, Byron was now working his hand all the way in and out of her pussy as he kept his other hand planted deep in her ass.

After a few minutes of doing this, he stopped working his hand in her pussy and started to work his hand in her ass, pulling it mostly out of her and then pushing it back in. He picked up the pace of her ass fisting and then he started to alternate hands. He started to piston back and forth at an increasing pace. I had seen videos of shit like this, but watching it live just in front of my face, and being done to my wife, was the best thing I have ever seen. Amy was loving it too. She was groaning and mumbling how good it felt. Byron had changed his tone too. He was far less aggressive now and was asking Amy how she liked it. Amy's moaning got louder and louder and her hand was once again rubbing her clit.

"Oh my god. Fuck yes! Yes, keep doing it like that. Fuck! Yesssssss! Ahhhhh! I'm cumming again. Ahhhhhh!!!" She screamed and convulsed as she orgasmed, and Byron stopped pumping his fists inside of her and just left them in place.

Byron removed his very wide and still closed fist from my wife's now ruined, at least temporarily, butthole with a plop. His hand, now smeared with cum and ass juice, grabbed her by the waist and he jammed his now hard again cock back up her asshole. Amy just grunted, still recovering from the strain of her orgasm. Byron was now squatting over Amy, pounding his big shiny black cock into her asshole while his other hand was still wedged deep in her pussy. I was now kneeling on the floor with Amy's head in between my legs as she just grunted in unison to the assault on her asshole from Byron. I could tell it was awkward for Byron to try to fuck Amy with his hand still wedged in between his legs as he could only get about half of his cock, up her ass with the obstruction.

Good thing he had a long cock because an average size guy would not have been able to make it work. Byron then pulled his cock back out of her ass, and with his fist still lodged in her pussy, picked her up with one hand up her pussy and the other on her ass, and flipped her over on her back on the couch. Amy was now on her back on the couch with Byron's fist still in her pussy. He punch fisted her pussy a few times, her hole so well stretched by now that it didn't even attempt to close, but just lazily hung open looking totally defeated. I had gotten up and was now standing beside the couch watching Byron ruining my wife's holes. He looked at me and said, "Hold her legs."

I got behind the couch and grabbed Amy's legs, pulling them back and apart, so she was wide open and at Byron's mercy to do basically whatever he wanted. He fisted her sloshing pussy a few times before pulling his hand out and now pushing his other, dedicated 'ass fisting' hand, into her ass. He fisted her ass slowly at first and worked up the pace until we started to punch fist her ass as well. He then left his hand planted in her ass and stuck his other hand back in her pussy. He then started alternating hands, gradually increasing the pace, until he was pumping both holes.

Byron worked between fisting both holes, then one at a time. When he pulled his fist out of her ass and he did not have the other one in her pussy, her ass was gaping insanely wide now too. From where I stood, I had a perfect view and I had never seen her ass gape open like this before. Amy was in a trance-like state just moaning and grunting as her eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head. Bryon was once again worked into a frenzy and talking dirty to her, telling her stuff like 'this is how sluts get treated'.

Just when I thought it could not get more extreme, he grabbed his cock with his free hand, and with his fist still up her ass, started to work his cock inside her asshole as well. She had never ass fisted before, let alone a fist and cock up her ass at the same time. Her holes were so well worked by now that his cock slipped into her asshole next to his fist. Byron started pumping her ass as Amy did not protest but continued to be lost in some strange sexual dimension. Byron fucked her like this for a moment, and then started to position his other hand back at the entrance of her pussy. For a second, I was in disbelief.

No way was he going to stick his fist back in her pussy when she already had a fist and cock up her asshole. It was truly only a second of disbelief though because the next second later Byron slowly but forcefully slipped his hand back in her pussy. This woke Amy up a bit, who at this point seemed nearly passed out as Byron continued stretching her holes. "Fuuuuck! Ahhhh my god. Ahhh, it's so fucking big. It feels like you're splitting me in half. Ahhhh!"

Byron had his hands firmly planted in my wife's holes and started pumping his squished cock into her asshole. "Ahhh, fuck! Now that's a tight fucking hole." He grunted.

Amy was now grunting too and sounded more like an animal than a human. "Oh my god, it's so fucking big. Fucking stretch me. Ruin my fucking holes." She yelled.

Byron's assault on her ass continued until he started groaning, "Ah, ah, ah, that's it. That's it. Oh yeah, yeah!"

He thrust one last time into her ass and his body jerked slightly as he was filling her ass with what seed he had left in his balls. He left his cock inside of her for a few more seconds before he pulled his cock from her ass, his hand, from her ass, and then his other hand from her pussy. I was still holding her legs back and looked down at her gaping holes, both leaking and looking as huge and beat up as ever. Her gaping pussy was leaking her juices down to her ass, which was still gaping open wide enough where it looked like I could easily stuff a can up it and was leaking cum and ass juice down onto the couch.

The brown gooey mixture was actually dripping down the side of the couch a bit. Amy's eyes were closed and her breath heavy as Byron and I both had a good look at her open holes. I let go of her legs and she immediately dropped her legs and rolled onto her side facing into the couch. "Oh my god. My ass is burning right now. Fuck."

"Are you okay baby?" I asked her.

"Yes, fuck, but I'm gonna be walking funny for a few days." She jested, trying to lighten the mood.

Byron was standing and holding his hand in front of him out a 90-degree angle. It was covered in the same sticky brown goo that was leaking down the couch. "I better go clean up. You've got some big holes for such a little thing." He said, chuckling as he walked towards the bathroom.

Amy rolled over to face me and saw me standing there with my cock as hard as could be pointing out in front of me. "You liked that didn't you, you perv."

"Fuck, yes, it was hot. That was so nasty." I said as I approached her with my cock in her face.

She put her hand on my stomach. "Not right now, I really need to go get cleaned up fast. I don't want to get another infection. Plus, my ass feels like it's on fire."

She got up and I admired her bright red ass, still flushed from the beating Byron had given it, giggling as she walked a little gingerly towards the bathroom. As I got dressed, I could hear the water running and Amy laughing before Byron exited the bathroom and rejoined me in the living room. He started to get dressed and said "Did you enjoy the show? Man, she's got some serious freak in her. You alright with her fucking anything that moves these days?"

"Yes, she's been on a bit of a tear lately, that's for sure. Honestly, I find it hot that she's become such a big slut." I told him.

"That she has. I didn't really know you two were this deep into this thing right now. If she really wants me to share her, you know that I know some people. I just didn't think that's what you were looking for. I really thought she'd only played with a couple of other guys."

"Ha, you and me both. For years I thought she'd only had sex with a few guys, like five or six. It was way more than I knew about, like five times more than that. She's pretty good at downplaying it when she wants to."

"So, how many men now?" Byron asked.

"Including the men before me, me, you, and the guys since, it's magic number sixty-nine now if I'm correct."

"That's really not that many. I've been doing this a long time. I've been with a lot more women than that. It just adds up after a while."

"We've never really asked. How many women have you been with?"

"Honestly, I don't know for sure. I've never kept an accurate count, but it must be close to 400 by now."

"Wow. Just out of curiosity, where does Amy rank?"

"Hmmm, she's up there. I mean, she's beautiful, and has a body to die for. Plus, she's up there on the freak meter. I've only met a handful into fisting and all that stuff. She's in the top twenty for sure. If her pussy was tighter then probably top five. Sorry, no offense."

"No, none taken. You know I like the whole loose pussy thing. How does she rank in that category? I mean, how loose is she? I asked him.

Byron paused for a moment and put his hand on his chin, clearly in thought. "It's really hard to say, some women I've only been with once or just a few times. I've been to parties where women have had sex with a lot of men before me. In a situation like that most women tend to feel pretty loose. Amy can take a fist easily though and is loose all of the time. So yeah, she has a big pussy, I'd say she's in the top three or four for sure. That what you want to hear? I'm not sure she would."

I just laughed. "No, it's okay. We actually went through a phase where we were purposely trying to make her pussy bigger. She owns it."

I'm not going to lie, my cock twitched at hearing Byron telling me what I already knew but liked to hear anyway. My little Amy had a huge pussy. I was slightly disappointed that she wasn't the clear winner for the biggest pussy award, but at the end of the day she is a very petite person and there is only so big she can get. Yup, I am that fucked up. I wanted to hear Amy had the biggest pussy in the world, even though I knew it was not true. By his metrics though, that makes her a top 1%, and that was good enough for me. "Do all of the recent men bother you?" I asked Byron.

"Not really. I've been with women who have had a lot more partners than Amy. I do like the feeling I get when I know that I am corrupting a good girl, especially a married one, who is out to get from me what she can't get from her husband or other men. So, it does take a little fun out of it when I know everyone else is hitting that too. Again, no offense. To be honest, now that I know you're into that, I've got some friends who would probably love to meet her. I thought I was the lucky guy getting her almost all to myself. As long as she stays clean though it's all good"

Just then Amy walked back into the room, "Hey guys, whatcha talking about?'

"Oh, nothing, just your big sloppy pussy baby." I poked at her.

"Sloppy huh? If your dick was bigger, it would not be. I bet it's not sloppy for Byron." She jested back at me.

Byron just threw up his hands, "I'm staying out of this one."

"Yeah, you didn't stay out of my ass though. Fuck, what was that? My ass is on fire right now." She said to Byron.

"You okay, I didn't mean to hurt you. You seemed to like it at the time."

"I did. You stuck your cock up my ass too. Along with your fist. And you had your other fist in my pussy. That's a lot. I'm a small person. I'd never even been ass fisted before."

"Did you enjoy it?" Byron asked.

"I did. It hurts now though. Next time give me a little warning before you jam your fist up my ass though."

Byron approached Amy, towering above her, grabbing her throat. "Listen slut, if I want to fist your ass I will. You got that."

Amy's eyes widened, "Yes."

"Yes sir." Byron told her.

"Yes sir." She answered him.

"If you want to keep fucking me you will do what I say, when I say. You understand?"

"Yes sir." Amy said.

"If you are going to be a slut and fuck everyone, you are going to be my slut too, and do whatever I want. You got that?"

"Yes sir." Amy said once again, shuddering.

I am not sure if it was the change in Amy that had prompted the sudden change in Byron, but he could now see her for what she had slowly become. A totally submissive slut. At one time she would have never let Byron, or any other man treat her that way, but she had changed a lot, especially in the last 4 to 5 months.