Amy's Metamorphosis Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, grab a towel and clean up the mess you made on my couch." Byron said as he released her throat and let her go.

Still naked, she obediently walked towards the bathroom to retrieve a towel. "Wow, she has come a long way huh. I didn't realize how submissive she'd become." Byron said to me.

"She's always had that side to her, but it's in full bloom right now." I told him.

"You told me you guys had messed around with the BDSM stuff. How far did you go with it?" He asked.

We had discussed it with him before, but never in much detail. I started to tell him about our experiences, which included things like light choking, flogging, slapping/spanking, bondage, handcuffs, nipple clamps/pumps, pussy/clit pumps, and obviously tons of fisting, huge dildos, and stretching. Amy returned as we were talking, wiped the mess from the thankfully leather couch, and started putting her clothes back on, and joined our conversation as she sat back on the couch. The more we opened up about our experiences, especially filling him in on the crazy stuff of the last 4 to 5 months, the more Byron opened up. He explained that he had seen some pretty crazy stuff over the years that bordered on the extreme. He had played around with all of it, and knew some men and couples really into it, even talking about people becoming willing "sex slaves".

Amy seemed to really perk up during the conversation, asking a lot of questions. Byron told us about one guy who was huge into it, and even took women to be his slave. He told us about one couple that he used to play with that was heavy into the stretching and fisting thing and said it made what we did look like light play. He said, "That woman had the biggest holes I have ever seen, in person, on the internet, anywhere. She was a freak of nature."

He told us about another man he knew that would take women, usually married ones, to Vegas and pimp them out for a weekend, willingly, of course. "I know a soccer mom, mother of three, that twice a year goes to Vegas to be a call girl for the weekend, all for kicks. I've seen a lot of shit. Frankly, nothing shocks me anymore." He admitted.

We left with a newfound appreciation and respect for Byron, and I believe he felt the same for us. We had come clean to him, and he had come clean to us. In some ways it gave me relief to know that no matter how fucked up and deviant the things we were doing were, there were other people out there doing even more extreme stuff. He was the only other person in the world besides Amy and me that knew about the crazy shit we had done the past few years and how very dirty Amy had been at times.

Amy needed to rest her holes, especially her ass the next few days. We had a busy weekend at home and back to reality of Amy being a normal suburban soccer Mom. It was amazing how she could flip a switch. From one day being a complete submissive dirty slut to the next being a normal loving wife and mother. If I ever told my friends or family what a whore she was they would not believe me or their heads would explode. She seemed to be stuck between two worlds. Emerging from her cocoon randomly to spread her wings, or legs I suppose, and returning back to the safety of her cocoon.