Amy's Perfect Day

Story Info
Wife tells husband about fantasy.
3.4k words
4.21
11.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

AMY'S PERFECT DAY

My name is Amy Smith. I am a 35-year-old woman who has been married to Ben Smith for ten years. We are happily married, but don't have any children yet. We are planning on changing that this year. Ben and I have had a good sex life, but over the years it has gotten a little stale.

After another normal weekend love making, Ben sat up and looked at me. "I know this is getting stale. I think we need to try something different before we start our family. I just have no idea what we could do."

"There are fantasies that we both have. I have just never had the courage to tell you about mine."

"Even after ten years? Do we have secrets?" Ben looked hurt.

"Do you have fantasies that don't include another woman?" I wasn't letting him get away with that.

"Not really. I'll tell you what. You tell me yours, and I will tell you mine." Ben sat back against the headboard and waited.

I guess it's now or never. "I have always had a fantasy about being dead and being fucked like I was a dead body. Not the violent killed fantasy, but the found dead and taking advantage of the body fantasy. The second part is the disposal of the body fantasy. I want to be dragged around, then pushed into a container and disposed of. That's it."

Ben sat quietly for a few minutes. The longer he was quiet, the worst my feelings were. He thinks I'm sick or weird, or something. Then he smiled. "That beats the hell out my fantasy. I just fantasize about having sex in different ways in different locations. I know you are uncomfortable with anal intercourse, but that is my main fantasy."

We both sat letting everything sink in. I was pretty sure I knew what his was. He didn't seem to upset about mine.

I spoke up, "You know, if I was dead, I couldn't object to what you did to the body. I couldn't object to where you fucked it, either."

Ben brightened up. "You mean we could combine our fantasies?"

"I don't see why not. I would need practice on the anal thing. I would have to be able to not move while you are raping my ass."

"If we must practice, we must practice. We want to get it right, don't we?"

"Are you ready to go again now? We might as well try it once while we are both excited."

Ben jumped out of bed and went for the lube. "I will take it slow, so it won't hurt so much. We can take our time until you are comfortable with it. Ok, get on your knees and put your head on the bed. Stick your ass up in the air and spread your legs." I did as he asked. I was truthfully as excited as he was. It was good to see him desiring me again.

Ben put lube in my ass crack. He fingered my ass and continued pushing lube into my ass. He was able to push his finger into my ass easier than I thought he could. He pumped my ass with his finger until it didn't feel bad. He then pushed two fingers into my ass. I jumped as he did that, but I was able to settle down quickly. He pushed his other hand into my pussy and began rubbing my button. This caught me totally by surprise. I began thinking about that and didn't really notice when he pushed his third finger into my ass with the other two. He was now fucking my ass with three fingers while fucking my pussy with his other hand. This was going really well. I knew a great orgasm was coming, and I wanted to hold it as long as I could.

Ben suddenly stopped. I looked back at him to see him standing up behind me. He still had his three fingers in my ass, but now he was going to replace it with himself. I tensed up, but he slapped my ass, and said "Relax bitch. You're going to take it, so relax your sphincter muscles. Concentrate on your pussy being massaged."

He hadn't really done much dirty talk to me, and it surprised me so much I came hard on his hand. When I started bucking, he pushed into my ass with his dick. By the time I came down, he was fucking me in the ass for all he was worth. The idea of being fucked in the ass by the man I love made me shake and begin swooning right there. I came and came, until I fainted. When I came to, Ben was still in my ass, but he had stopped and was just enjoying the sight of him mounted on me with his dick up my ass. When I came around, he pulled out and collapsed beside me.

"That was the most amazing sex I have had in my entire life, other the first time we make love. That will always be my most special moment between us." He was panting and laying still. I couldn't move much. My ass was sore. It would take a few times for me to get used to this. However, in my present state of mind, I could do this. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

We continued "practicing" over the next two weeks. During that time, he was setting up my requested scene. We decided it would be somewhere in the house, but he could decide where and how. I would just "die" wherever he told me to, and we would be off.

After him fucking me in the ass over ten times, I was able to let him without moving. It no longer hurt as long as he gave my body time to loosen up. He came to me the following week.

"I am ready if you are." He was really excited. This could work.

"I am ready. What do you want me to do?"

"Put some old clothes on that you don't mind being destroyed. When you are ready, I will tell you where you are going." I ran upstairs and found something I haven't worn in a while because I don't like it. It would be an added bonus if he destroys this outfit. I ran downstairs.

"Good outfit. I haven't seen that in a while, and that is okay. I don't like it much, either."

"Some rules from me. I want to be dead. Don't be gentle. If you are pushing me off a bed, push me off the bed. Let me flop on the floor without regard to how I land. If you fuck my mouth, push it all the way in, don't baby me. I can take your entire dick in my mouth, don't worry about me. I have to feel your disregard for my feelings for this to work. I might have a few bruises, but that will only make it better. Promise me." He could tell by the fire in my eyes I wasn't kidding.

"I promise. But the first time you react to something I do; I am going to be gentler. Are you ready?" I nodded.

Let's go to our bedroom." We went upstairs. He took me by the waist and plopped me down on the couch in our room. He then grabbed me by the ankles and pulled them over the arm of the couch until my ass was over the arm and my feet were on the floor. "Are you ready?" I nodded.

He left the room. I was waiting for him to come back in, but he didn't. I could hear him in the kitchen. The bastard was making himself a sandwich. My panties were already soaked. I wanted to be fucked, but he was ignoring me.

He finally came up the stairs. He stopped in the doorway of our room and exclaimed. "On my God. Lady, are you okay?" He came over to me and felt my pulse. "She's dead. What am I going to do now? I guess I should call the police." As he was saying this, his hands were running over my ass. His fingers slipped beneath my panties and felt my womanhood. I was so wet; he would have no problem with whatever he wanted to do.

"I guess it doesn't matter to her when I call the police. I might as well sample the wares first. That wet pussy would be a terrible thing to waste." I almost came right then. Talking about my body as I lay there was everything I hoped it would be. This was going to be a great night.

He grabbed my hair and pulled my head up to look me in the eye. I lay glassy eyed as long as I could. He would look away long enough for me to blink when he wasn't looking. "Beautiful woman. Terrible waste. I can't leave her in my house. I don't know how she got here, but I will have to get rid of her when I am finished with her." That was it. I came hard at those words. He could tell because I couldn't keep completely still. He just waited until I was still again before he did anything else.

"Well, that beautiful ass is asking for a good fucking. I don't think she will mind anymore." He pushed my skirt up and pulled my panties down. I was now exposed with my panties down around my ankles. He grabbed me by the ass and spread my legs with a kick of his foot. As we have done several times, he pushed my juices up to my ass and pushed his finger into it. It was no problem for me to stay still. After two fingers, he surprised me by putting the tip of his dick against my ass. He was skipping a step. He spread my ass cheeks and pushed himself into me. It was tighter than any other time, but I was not going to move. He slowly pushed until he was entirely in my ass. His balls were laying against me. He began pumping my ass and grunting.

"Sorry you had to die lady, but I will remember this for a long time." He fucked my ass until he came deep into me. I was able to just lay there like a dead body. I came when he did, but I didn't move. He slowly pulled out and wiped his dick on my skirt.

"Thanks for that, lady. I guess I could fuck you all night, and you wouldn't mind. I can dispose of the body whenever I am finished with you. I need a beer." He headed downstairs, leaving me to lay there and stew in my own juices. I was in heaven. He had done it perfectly. Just enough casual disregard for my body. He satisfied himself with my body and left. It was great.

He came back in a half an hour. He stripped and said, "I guess I'll get rid of my clothes. You won't mind." He took my shoes and panties off and threw them in the trash. He unzipped my skirt and wiggled it off my hips and down to the floor. He put his hand between my legs and picked me up from under my pussy. He then kicked the skirt away and dropped me back onto the arm of the couch. I was now naked from the waist down. He patted my ass and rolled me onto the floor like a sack of flour. I landed on my back and stared at the ceiling. He reached down and pulled my head up by my hair. He sat me up that way and unbuttoned my top. When it was loose, he pulled it from the front of my body. He then dropped me back to the floor and went into the bathroom. He came back, grabbed me by the hair again, and pulled me back up. He then took a pair of scissors and cut my favorite bra in the back. Crap, I loved that bra. We hadn't talked about underwear. It was too late, whatever is done is done. I was now naked, laying spread eagle on the floor with him holding me up by my hair. It felt wonderful. He turned and headed for the bed, dragging me by my hair. That hurt, but it was the most casual thing he could do. Drag me by whatever he had in his hand at the moment.

When he got to the bed, he pulled me up until I was sitting up. He then picked me up under the arms and threw me on the bed. I was laying on my side with my feet hanging over the bed. He went to the other side of the bed, grabbed me by the arms, and pulled me to the other side of the bed. He pulled me until my head was hanging over the side of the bed. He dropped my arms onto the floor. Ben picked my head up by the hair, pushed my chin down, and pushed his dick into my mouth. He wasn't gentle. Ben pushed his entire length into my mouth until his balls were pushing against my chin. His dick was at the back of my mouth and into my throat. I wasn't going to gag. He pulled out enough that I had no trouble breathing, but he was fucking my mouth with gusto. He held my head by the hair and fucked me to conclusion. He shot his second load of the night deep into my throat. I held it there and did not swallow. It came back up and I waited. When he dropped my head, I let his cum drip out of my mouth.

I had never done that before, and he just stared at the sight. "Damn, look at that. That's a mouth that has been thoroughly used and abused." He cleaned his dick with my hair and went around the bed. He disappeared out of sight, and I just lay there, dripping. I came when he made his comments. I bet I did look great from a man's point of view, an open mouth with cum dripping out of it while not moving.

This time he didn't come back for a while. When he did, he pulled me to the center of the bed. He turned the TV on, found a game to watch and climbed in front of me. He sat up against the headboard and pulled me to his crotch. He then inserted his dick into my mouth, patted my head, and watched the game for an hour. He closed my eyes so I wouldn't have to keep them still for that long. When the game was over, he got up, flipped me over and spread my legs. He climbed between them and picked my legs up in his hands. My pussy was now angled right at him. He dove into it with his member and fucked my pussy hard. I bounced on the bed like a sex doll, and he was enjoying the sight. I came while bouncing, but he continued fucking me. A third time was hard for him, and he was going to work it out. I continued to bounce on the bed until he finally came. He lay down on me and rested. This had been a prefect night so far. I had come at least three times, maybe more. I wasn't really sure about anything anymore. I could barely remember my name, and I didn't care.

When he had rested, he got up and went into our dressing area. When he returned, he was dressed and wearing a jacket. I guess we are going outside. He grabbed one of my ankles and pulled my body to the edge of the bed. He found the second leg and pulled it to the first one. Ben grabbed my wrists and pulled me up until I was sitting on the edge of the bed. He leaned into me and pulled me up over his shoulder. I was hanging over his shoulder, swinging gently. He patted my ass and headed out of the room. He wasn't going down the stairs like this, was he?

Yes, he was. He causally walked down the stairs with my arms swinging behind him as he stepped down each step. When he reached the first floor, he turned toward the garage.

Once in the garage, he flopped me down on a moving blanket. I was able to see a big cardboard box beside me. It was about three feet long, two feet wide, and maybe, a couple of feet deep. I was getting boxed up to be disposed of. I came again as he wrapped me in the blanket and picked me up. He started with my back and head along one wall. He then doubled my legs and curled me up in a ball. I fit. It was tight, but he must have measured, because it was just enough to have the effect I was hoping for. I was packaged and ready for disposal. He used a hand truck to pick up the box and go to his pickup truck. I was wondering how he was going to get me into the truck when I heard his wench motor. I heard the chain as he wrapped it around the box and began moving as I went up. I swung in the air as I went higher. When the motor stopped, I felt him pushing the box over the side of the truck and lowering the box into the bed. Now what could he do? Are we finished? I had my answer when he started the motor and raised the garage door. We were going outside.

He had not fastened the box down in the truck bed, and I slid all around the bed as he drove. I had no idea where he was going, but he finally stopped. There were holes in the sides of the box, so I was afraid he was going to leave me somewhere. He was. When the truck stopped, he dropped the tailgate and climbed into the truck. He pushed me to the edge of the tailgate and jumped down.

I felt him pick the box up and throw it somewhere. I fell a couple of feet into something. I smelled garbage and machine parts. He was at his plant. He was throwing me in the trash at his plant. He couldn't leave me here, could he? It was Saturday night, and no one would be here until Monday morning. I got my answer when I heard the truck motor start up and him drive off.

It was deadly quiet. I heard sounds of crickets and other sounds of a work yard at night. It was eerily still. I lay there for a while, waiting for him to return, but he did not. I fell asleep waiting for him.

I woke up to sunlight coming through the holes in my box. I was truly discarded, just like I had asked for. I lay in the trash dumpster, naked in a box after he had fucked me every way he could have for as long as he wanted. When he was through with me, he threw my body away. I came just thinking about how completely he had fulfilled every aspect of my fantasies.

After a while, I had no idea how long it was I heard a vehicle coming. It wasn't the truck. I panicked. Was someone coming to dumpster dive? Would I be found? How could I explain this? I heard someone rummaging through the trash. Finally, they grabbed the ox and drug it out of the dumpster. I was really dead now. The top of the box was pried off, and my husband was smiling down at me. He helped me out of the box and told me to get into the trunk of our car. I was so relieved I didn't even argue. I climbed into the trunk. He shut it and headed home. When we were home, he helped me out of the trunk.

"Well, little lady. How did I do?" He was smiling. He knew how well he had done, but he wanted to hear it.

"If I didn't know any better, I would think you have been planning that for years. It was perfect" I threw my arms around his neck. He picked me up and we headed into the house.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers