Amy's Return Ch. 01

Story Info
A funny ride back home.
1k words
3.84
25.6k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a bit scared myself. I looked at Amy with all the concern I could muster without outrightly stopping her.

"Stop the slaughter? No, I won't!" she snarled.

She threw another punch right at his abdomen. Dan is a strong man, to see him bending and wincing means Amy was really hitting him at his pain points.

"Don't blame me," she said to me, "It's been a long time I laid my hands on a slave. My soul has been yearning to bully and beat someone up."

Well, while I honestly felt some pity for my boy, there was nothing I could do about it. I could only decide to get entertained by Amy's proud display of brutality. Dan is my slave, and that technically makes him a slave to Amy also, just like her slaves are to me. We always cherish these men, but we do with them as we please. I remembered I once asphyxiated Amy's slave so much that when he went back home to Amy, he begged her to please not send him to my house to run errands for me again.

His punishment for that request? He spent the next two weeks living under my kitchen sink, eating, sleeping and grounded there except for periods when I suffocated him endlessly with my luscious ass.

And that was not all. Amy made him write me an apology letter; 200 reasons why I should sit on his face as often as I can.

Some of them where creatively funny and entertaining, the rest of them were just senseless stringing of words together by a frustrated goat who had run out of ideas. Anyway, I had fun. And Amy sure did. With slaves, we always do.

She sold off her slaves before she left the country for an exchange program, and now that she is back, she is trying to catch up with all the fun she has missed, using my slave as the scapegoat.

She continued the assault. Dan was rolling on the floor already.

She stepped on his back as he lay flat with his face against the ground. Amy walked on his body, from his thigh to his butt, then on his back all the way up to his shoulder.

I laughed and felt a bit relieved for my slave, she is not a paperweight, but I'm sure he finds that easier to deal with than her blows. Amy was just having fun, and even I could now only laugh. She has obviously missed domination so bad.

She stepped off his back.

"Motherfucker, turn! Face the sky, jackass!"

I burst into laughter. Dan turned on his back immediately, and then Amy stepped on his thighs again. She walked up gradually and was now on his abdomen.

"Amy, please don't wound this boy for me, please?" I begged for my slave.

"Nah! Nah Nah Nah! What the fuck is that?

Beg me to wound him now or else, I will totally cut off his head!"

"Amy! I beg you in the name of Zeus!"

We both burst out laughing. Even Dan in his pains managed to giggle.

And that was it. It worked. The raging force in Amy's muscles finally calmed down.

"Idiot, open your mouth. I want to pee in your throat."

She squatted over Dan's mouth and released her bladder. I watched deep-yellow piss rain down from her pussy into my slave's mouth.

Her piss wasn't much. He had to swallow just twice and she was done pissing. But the colour was very deep.

"Babe," I said to her, "You are dehydrated!"

"Yeah, I need to grab some water," she replied. "Don't you want to pee too?"

"Nah, I did that before we left home. In his mouth, of course."

"Ok then," she turned back at Dan, "Did you enjoy drinking my piss?"

"Yes Ma'am!" Dan screamed.

"Of course you did. Lick your lips!"

I just stood there watching Amy's drama with my slave. He licked his lips and acted like a kid having candy.

"So, my piss tastes nicer than Debbie's, right?"

I laughed out loud. The poor boy was confused. He didn't know how to answer that. He was scared of saying yes. He was scared of saying no.

I looked at my wristwatch, we had spent over thirty minutes at that spot beside the road. Cars were scantily driving past us, but no one bothered to look close enough to see what we were up too.

"Amy," I called, "It took me just twenty-five minutes to drive to the airport, now it will take over an hour to get back home?"

She shrugged.

"Please my love, you can have him all day and all week. The sun is burning me, please, can we get back into the car and head home? You have a lot of things to tell me you know, your sexcapades in Germany..."

Hahahahaha

"Oh yeah," she replied, "I will tell you everything while sitting on this idiot's nose."

"Huh... Finally!" I gasped.

Dan stood up and we all walked towards the car.

As I walked around the car to get into the driver seat, I head a smack sound.

W-h-a-c-k!!

Amy slapped Dan across the face. I opened the door, thinking that would be all.

W-h-a-c-k!! W-h-a-c-k!!

She delivered two more slaps on his face.

"Babe, are we gonna ever leave this place? Please get into the car."

She didn't. She undid his belt and dropped his trousers down to his ankles. Since I don't allow him wear underwears, he was now naked from the waist downward. Before I could turn around to her side, she had yanked off his shirt. He was now completely naked beside the road.

It took me ten minutes to beg Amy to let go of his cock. She was holding on to it tightly like the boy owed him some money.

Immediately she let go of his cock, I dragged him by the same cock towards the rear end of the car.

"Amy can't take her hands off you," I giggled.

I opened the trunk and asked him to get in. He got in and I shut it on him. I then got into the car behind the steering.

"I see you can't get your hands off him. You will continue when we get home, silly girl!"

She shook her head at me, "How could you lock up a whole human being in the trunk of your car? Wicked girl!"

We laughed and finally got back on the road.