All Comments on 'Amy's Saga'

by amy_cute

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
njlaurennjlaurenover 4 years ago
Wow

Just wow,would love for you to write more...

Cora93Cora93over 4 years ago

Amazing story, would love to read more!

Not so sure the ;-) faces were necessary, your words set the tone really well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful!

what an amazing journey ! I anxiously await for you to take me into womanhood once more, Thank you.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 4 years ago
warm and fun

Thank you, I loved your story of Amy's coming out as a woman, please write more about her journey.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 4 years ago
Real, Warm and Sexy

Very honest and familiar reality for many of our sisters. Loved the candor and progression. It was all logical and human. The group sex interlude shedding light on internal truths was especially insightful. The sex was very well hot and made me wet. The final interlude also made me cry - good tears. I could really feel it!

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very amazing

This is what I as Edy had experienced during my transition and sex with David, my huge black lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well done! You're story captures both the physical and emotional aspects of gender transition. I admire your courage in allowing yourself to become the person you really are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useramy_cute@amy_cute
I'm Amy, in transition, relishing every moment of rejecting manhood and enjoying life as a woman. I love it all, wearing female outfits, shoes, makeup, living life outside as a woman... and, of course, sex...