Amy's Saga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I knew it, Michael was back, shoving his enormous cock between my ass cheeks again. As I got impaled mercilessly, a muffled cry escaped my throat. Having already widened my hole to unimaginable limits, Michael was again fully in me with his balls slapping against my ass cheeks through a loud noise echoing through the room.

Looking in the mirror again, I saw a little white girl getting ruthlessly assaulted by a huge black body with an enormous shaft at its end. In hypnotic disbelief, I watched that white girl, who was me, Amy, circle her bright red lips into an O, as waves of pleasure were overtaking her body yet one more time.

What I saw at that moment was the answer to all my questions. Turning into a woman was not just a fantasy in my head; it was something that had already started to become the essence of my identity. And, one of the biggest pieces of the puzzle had just found its right spot: I was not only a woman at home or on the street, but also in bed, with a real man who knew how to pleasure a woman and could deliver it relentlessly.

As fatigue had finally started kicking in, we changed our position to spooning. Michael was behind me, as we were both lying on our sides. I raised my left leg to help him enter me. While he was pushing me forward in each thrust, I watched my leg flail up in the air with my red toenails peeking back at me, like a final proof of my femininity!

I guess this was too much for Michael to handle, as well. With a loud growl, he started cumming into my crack, in a final release of all the sexual energy that had built up since reading my post on the Net!

From years of having gay sex as a bottom, I was quite used to that animalistic growl men let out when cumming on top of me, which was multiplied by the simultaneous feeling of warm semen spray into my bowels. But, this was the most organic of all those moments, because my womanhood had now become an integral part of the whole experiment.

As for my orgasm, it was also mental. I had lived the most incredible sex night of my life, from which I was coming out in full conviction that I was a woman. I had not just become a woman; I was one all along... It was the purpose of that night to put it all in perspective!

====================================

After our torrid sex affair, Michael and I had returned to Earth! Especially, Michael had changed significantly. Considering the few moments when he was so horny to force himself into my body, yes, especially, compared to those moments, he was now a very different person... Very gentle and even loving!

Fully naked, he walked towards a small piano in his living room and sat on the chair. He pointed at me to join him there.

I stepped in his direction. In a moment of unspoken agreement between us, I perched over his extended right leg... He was strong enough to carry my full weight on his leg, so he welcomed the move.

Michael started playing Bobby Caldwell's "What You Won't Do For Love". Suddenly, the mood had changed from raunchy sex to romantic interlude. For the first time in my life, a man was singing a song for me. I had never felt so 100% female before...

I looked into his eyes. There was some sadness there, whose nature I could tell very well. I started caressing his chest ever so slowly, all the while looking into his sad eyes. He moved forward and we kissed again.

This time, it was different... He was not dead horny, while I had found my true female nature. That was one of the most natural and unforced kisses between a man and a woman...

I felt his cock swell again next to my leg. While kissing him, I started caressing it in all his enormous glory. There was something incredibly comforting in feeling his masculine power inside my small palm. Michael's monster was turning into its full size again; however, I was all ready for it this time around!

I shifted my weight to move my center from his right leg to over his crotch. I could feel his cock pulsating under me. But, I knew I could take it easily now. Moving my body down, I felt Michael's manhood getting swallowed by my internal walls...

It was so easy, this time... Sitting over his cock, and slowly moving my body up and down, I felt so in control of the situation. That's how it actually was! A man could look like forcing himself into a woman, but, in reality, it is the woman who's in control of sex.

Moving rhythmically up and down, and straddling his body over the small piano chair, I felt the final traces of manhood flow away from my body. I was incredibly happy, and in peace, to have finally found my womanhood!

We continued kissing as we slowly fucked over that small chair for what seemed like an eternity! Then, Michael rose from the chair with my body wrapped around his waist, and walked towards the nearby couch effortlessly, as if my weight was negligible...

We didn't have to speak anymore; we both knew perfectly well what to do! As soon as he dropped me on my back over the couch, I raised my legs over his shoulders, into my most favorite position. I was so bent under the weight of his huge body that I could see my feet dangling next to my own ears, as I saw Michael's lips coming down to meet mine... As his tongue invaded my open mouth, his enormous manhood had already invaded my now fully cooperating hole.

The rest was a wonderful finish to a great lovemaking that started so naturally during a song played on the piano! Michael came inside me again... Fully satisfied, I had my eyes closed as I felt his warm cum flowing out of my hole one more time... We had both reached the end of our wonderful journey of passion!

====================================

In that blissful state of after-sex euphoria, we remained lying on the couch with him on top of me and my legs wrapped around his waist, for what seemed like hours...

Michael told me about his wife, a white woman who was not sleeping with him anymore. I guess they were still married, but in a mostly separated state, at least in time and space, if not legally...

After talking about many things in that blissful state of post-sex euphoria, our time was finally up. I put on some minimal clothes to prevent getting on the street naked while walking back to my car at about 4 am in the morning!

After gathering my belongings, I kissed Michael for a last goodbye! We both knew we would probably not see each other again... I hoped I had given him a night away from his physical and emotional solitude... while he had given me a far bigger gift, the gift of finally becoming the woman I always wanted to be, also in the full physical sense!

That early morning, walking half naked back to my car, feeling the warm sidewalk under my bare feet with my high-heeled sandals in my hands, I knew Amy was born for good!

THE END