All Comments on 'Amy's Stage Debut'

by ChrisWarner

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
curiouscarolecuriouscaroleover 6 years ago
Great fun!

As a rather shy person I loved the way she gained confidence as the story progressed.

FASfanFASfanover 6 years ago
A most enjoyable and well-written story

Thank you for bringing it to Literotica for us. Very well done -- five stars.

TheMadHatter52TheMadHatter52over 6 years ago
I remevber this

I remember this story from the ASN storyboard years ago! It was possibly the best story to ever grace the board in all the years of its existence. PLEASE tell me you're going to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is one of the best I’ve ever read

Hope you continue writing, I love the realism.

JeanCFNMJeanCFNMover 5 years ago
Really good story

Paced just right to not bore but give complete background.

I will try to learn from you

DashaboutDashaboutover 5 years ago
The Power of Control

It is an awesome feeling. Having been an exhibitionist since an early age, I've know how boys and men will react for many years but nothing brought it fully out till I stepped on a stage for my first amateur night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sounds familiar

Loved your story! Sounds like you are a real STAC girl? I know the band has a special place in the college but this was unexpected! Very enjoyable story! Hope it was from real life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Very well written. I like the way you could describe what was happening and your feelings as it happened. You kept me on the edge of my seat. I hope your career took off the way you hoped. And I hope you continue to write.

JackoKJackoKalmost 2 years ago

Great writing, thank you

plumber4276plumber4276about 1 year ago

Nicely paced well developed story. Well done. The author shows much talent.

Look forward to more of the author's stories. Has a great future.

GlennOGlennOabout 1 year ago

Brilliant approach to the power of clothing. I was recently hospitalized for two weeks. The mostly female nurses seemed to be impressed that I recognized how little value there was for a patient to make any attempt at modesty!

My greatest fear was that some of the obviously gay male nurses might make a grab for my goodies!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChrisWarner@ChrisWarner
198 Followers
I began writing stories in 2005 and have posted them on several other sites. I have moved some of them here, but unfortunately some of them can't be posted here. I live in New Zealand where the age of consent is 16, so I naively included 16 and 17 year old characters in a few ...