All Comments on 'Amy's Vacation Ch. 04'

by BareAmy83

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Mynakedlife66Mynakedlife66almost 4 years ago
Hard

OHG Amy I am loving this. I get so hard just reading it. Being an guy of 54 I would love to be on vacation with you as my Babygirl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Steamy, hot and horny.

Grahamt2001Grahamt2001almost 4 years ago

Hi Amy, very interesting and horny-making chapter. Interesting because you portray yourself as not totally committed ..... not quite sure but on the other hand thinking that this is the way to go and that you would get to like it, love it maybe. Horny-making because you gave me a huge hard-on ...... show you later ;-)

NeroDomNeroDomalmost 4 years ago
Very Good Narration

Very simple and uncomplicated easy to read narration. Kudos and thanks to Author.

Lic2pleaseLic2pleasealmost 4 years ago
Another hot sensual moment

An interesting continuation of this Hot, yet loving relationship. I like your organic mapping of this still fresh romance. You’re keeping an easy going pace, while revving up all our hot lustfully horny wants, as we all wish we were daddy! 🙌🏻👏🏻BRAVO🙌🏻

R

kiss kiss lic lic

LustyScribeLustyScribealmost 4 years ago
Well worth the wait!

Amy, it just keeps getting better! You've got us on the hook; don't stop now!

Gentle_man64Gentle_man64almost 4 years ago

finished all 4 chapters, hope you are going to write more. looking forward to seeing you again in chat.

Bbcluver59Bbcluver59over 2 years ago

Great short chapter, Amy! Love that Amy really was honest about not particularly liking the taste of daddy’s semen…..at least at first. Somewhat unexpected in an erotic story, but realistic. Haha. These stories have me hard and dripping.

SociallyDistortedSociallyDistorted8 months ago

4 down and still hooked. The story has progressed nicely and keeping the number of encounters to a subtle but extremely details. Amy's experiences are painted in a way that pulls you right along with her. Very nice work.

ToylovrToylovr7 months ago

Ohhhh, so great to see the realness, her not really fond of the cum, but yet still describing her first thoughts and feelings of it, taking shots of hot cum in her mouth. Very erotic. Like all the others, LOVE it. Could read about Amy and her dad for DAYS!

Onto next chapter. Honestly.... leaking pre-cum cock in hand too!

DchargerDcharger6 months ago

Fascinating tail for Ch. 4. I like, like, like tit a lot.

Beholders_EyeBeholders_Eye4 months ago

The series of stories was very good. My only quibble (and this is true of many stories) is the obsession with taking photos of so much that they do. That smacks of exploitation of what would otherwise be a sweet love story between father and daughter. But not to detract from a very nice series of stories.

PicassosPleasurePicassosPleasure3 months ago

Two alluring factors of having a Daddy have been presented thus far. First, for nubile "old souls" the romance of ages gone by can be very appealing. Keep in mind, it's not just the romance of our generation, but the ones before ours that helped shape us. The second allure is our sexual experience. We have more on the on the job experience. Still enjoying the fluid read, Amy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBareAmy83@BareAmy83
Bay Area submissive and nudist... you may know me from Twitter. I also published here a few years back... my batteries are recharged and I'm ready to start publishing stories again! I hope you like! Feedback always appreciated- both praise and positive criticism!!!! I love to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES