Victoria's Family

Story Info
Victoria reconnects with father and friends after divorce.
27.2k words
4.78
88.8k
237
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,916 Followers

*note: All characters are 18+ at all times.*

Max couldn't help the warm feelings of arousal his daughter, Victoria, caused him to feel whenever she padded around the house or by their pool in anything that showed off her attention-getting body. And lately, that seemed to be everything she decided to wear. She was a young adult now and didn't need parental permission to wear skimpy string bikinis or skirts that were too short and too tight.

She was also more beautiful than ever with her wide, expressive brown eyes, silky, chestnut brown hair that fell just past her shoulders, and a face that could be innocent and devilish at the same time. She was even more fit and toned now than when she was still in school and always involved in cheerleading and dance. Her legs were smooth as silk and beautifully toned, and her firm, spherically shaped tits looked perfect in whatever she decided to wear.

Victoria had been the light of her father's life since the day she was born. He'd probably done too much to spoil her, but whenever she looked at him with her big, doe-brown eyes he felt powerless to deny her anything. Up to a point. She was also the prettiest and sexiest girl in town, along with her two best friends, Kayla and Teri. The three were practically inseparable up until they went off in different directions after high school, but they all stayed in touch and remained as close as ever.

Max had always known Victoria, as well as her friends, needed a vigilant presence in their lives to keep them safe from the kind of bad experiences that could befall girls as fun-loving and sexy as they were. Of course Kayla and Teri had fathers of their own, but whenever the three were in Max's home he treated his daughter's friends as if they were just as much his responsibility. Consequently, he was extremely cautious when it came to approving of which parties the girls could go to, or which boys they were allowed to date. And when it came to Max's girls, there never seemed to be a boy who was good enough.

Kayla and Teri loved Max's fatherly attention and care, and they often treated him like their second dad. This was even more true for Kayla, whose father had a well-earned reputation for being an insufferable prick and a foul-mouthed drunk. But to them, and even to his real daughter, he was the cool, hot looking dad who always showed up for the events they were involved in. But as is normal for any father and daughter, none of the girls were immune from getting exasperated by his occasional bouts of paternal strictness, even though deep down they loved that he was so caring and attentive. Despite this, it wasn't unusual for Kayla or Teri to blatantly flirt with him, which always made Victoria roll her eyes or put his ex-wife into another one of her cold moods. Victoria's mother was openly sarcastic about Max's relationship with all of the girls' friends, and younger women in general. He was always a warm, likable man that women of all ages felt comfortable with.

Victoria's parents divorced during her first year of college. With their daughter out of the house it was clearer than ever that she had been the only common ground keeping them together. The divorce had been no more spiteful than their marriage. They were both eager to end a relationship that had only one positive aspect, which was their amazing daughter. Of course, Ellen never found her daughter as amazing as her father did, and after the couple parted ways Victoria had very little contact with her mother.

Back when the girls were all eighteen they had always seemed much more attracted to older men than boys their age. Max couldn't blame them. He'd seen more than his share of the way boys that age treated girls who looked like Victoria and her beautiful friends. Yet there was so much more to them than hot bodies and gorgeous looks.

So it didn't come as a huge surprise when Victoria quit college in the middle of her second year and got married to a man who was in his thirties. It wasn't because of his age, but Max never liked his daughter's husband. He didn't see the relationship going well in the long run, but Victoria was almost twenty by then and had a right to make her own choices. However, just as he had all her life, Max was there for his beautiful daughter no matter what happened. When her marriage broke up less than two years in, Max wasn't surprised. But he was there for his daughter and supported her with his whole heart.

Victoria wanted to reboot her life and finish her education, but with nowhere else to go she moved in with her dad. By this time, he was living in a new house in a much more secluded area. The house itself was smaller than the one Victoria grew up in, but there was a much bigger yard that was surrounded by woods. There was also an in-ground pool with a large terraced area that was perfect for swimming and sunbathing. He also had a smaller, but much nicer home office for his business. This was on the ground floor of the house, with a window looking out on the pool and grounds in back.

"I could get used to this," Victoria had said the first time Max showed her around the new house.

"I hope you do," her father had said. "Because you're home now and I'd be perfectly happy if you never leave."

"Aww, I love you, Dad," she had said, giving her father a tight hug that pushed her braless tits against his fit, firm body. "But I'm sure a man like you is going to need his privacy sometimes."

His daughter actually winked as she gave him a suggestive look. Along with the full, firm pair of tits that were crushed against him, Max couldn't help feeling a wave of heat pass through his body.

"Maybe if I meet a girl as smart and hot as you," he said. Then he pretended like he was suddenly remembering something obvious. "Oh, right! I've got you!"

Victoria had giggled happily and planted a quick kiss on her father's lips. He felt a little embarrassed for a long time afterward, but nothing more was said. He was just happy to have his beautiful daughter back home again.

Meanwhile, Victoria settled in quickly. Within the first month she was already rekindling her friendships with Kayla and Teri. It wasn't long before the other two girls were around the house just as much as they had been back in their high school days. The only difference was that they were now even more beautiful and voluptuous young women, with more experience in life. They even had sleepovers like they used to, and Max was happy to see that his daughter's old friends were there to support her throughout all the upheaval she was going through.

It was like old times, but better. Victoria's mother wasn't around to disapprove of skimpy sleepwear being worn around the house in front of Max. And she wasn't there to say something catty about the bikinis she'd always said were inappropriate for the girls to sunbathe in. Nor was she there to make everyone feel awkward by pointing out how Kayla and Teri shamelessly flirted with Max. Victoria's mother had embarrassed all of them many times over, but Max knew it was only in the spirit of good fun and never failed to defend his daughter and her staunchest friends.

That didn't mean it was all a walk in the park for Max, though. Now that the three were all in their early twenties and had even more self-confidence than a few years ago, the man found himself constantly tempted by the luscious young women almost constantly. It was a steady battle to keep up his role as supportive father as well as being an all-around good guy and friend/mentor to Kayla and Teri who were both still unmarried.

Kayla was easily the boldest and most precocious of the three. She had long, blonde hair and a fresh-faced look that earned her rapt attention wherever she went. At twenty-two, Kayla's body was noticeably thicker and curvier than before, yet still as fit as when she was eighteen. Her tits were now a full, round, distracting pair of D cups that she loved showing off in outfits that always accentuated them. Max had lost count of the times the coy blonde had caught him staring.

Teri, on the other hand, like Victoria, was curvier yet leaner and more toned now. She was a brunette, also like Victoria, but had blonde highlights. Like her friends, she was more confident and much bolder in her choice of outfits than in the past.

When her friends stayed over, it wasn't like in high school when they spent most of their time closed up in Victoria's room. They liked hanging out with Max, Victoria most of all, and treated him almost like he was one of the group. They dressed in the most revealing sleepwear ever, and Max had found himself waking up with the biggest, hardest erections of his life. It didn't help that they were flirting with him more openly than ever. There was no ex-wife around to inhibit anyone. Max caught his daughter blushing over this more than once, but she never said anything about it so he assumed she didn't mind.

Max flirted right back. It was just what he needed in light of his own divorce. He also loved playing host to the girls and always cooked for them when they were there. He never failed to fire up the grill on the patio when the girls were lounging around the pool in bikinis that put their high school swimsuits to shame. Even Victoria didn't hesitate to wear a thong around her father, or tops that left more of her tits exposed than covered.

Teri had a boyfriend now, a mystery man she hadn't introduced to her friends yet, which meant that she wasn't at the house as much as Kayla. But as a few weeks passed, it was almost like Max was the unofficial boyfriend to the whole trio, not just Victoria's hot dad like in the old days. He flirted with them, looked at them like the hot, gorgeous young women they were, but also respected them and took them seriously. Max started to see the girls as more like friends, too, even Victoria, although his fatherly instincts never left him completely, and all three savored that about him.

Max had expected he'd be starting to see other women by now. He was single and free, had a great place, and his online business was doing better than ever. But when Victoria moved in and her friends started hanging around on a regular basis, he realized he'd stopped looking. Except for sex, all of his needs for female companionship were being met. There were three beautiful, sexy girls that spent as much time with him as they could all manage. He loved them all each in her own way, and the idea of a lot of awkward first dates appealed to him less and less.

There was no denying the fact that he loved Victoria most of all. It was natural. She was his daughter, after all. What wasn't so natural was that Victoria was also the one who made him hornier than the others. Of course she was around him the most. They ate breakfast together every morning, dinner every night, and they even shared a bathroom. She was also getting more and more casual about showing her body around her father. Max didn't know it yet, but he was falling in love with his daughter in a way a father is never meant to. He saw her in his mind when he stroked his cock, but he knew he could never do anything more than indulge a few private fantasies.

The best way to deal with his dilemma was to show that much more attention to his daughter's friends. Even though Teri was coming over less because of her new boyfriend, her relationship didn't keep her from teasing and flirting with the older man as much as ever. But Kayla was completely unfettered by any other relationships and she was quickly taking the lead in vying for Max's attention. He often thought he could have a great relationship with Kayla, but being his daughter's friend held him back.

It was Kayla's flirting that led to a seeming insignificant decision that set off bigger changes. It was a Sunday afternoon, and Max was grilling steaks and ears of corn for himself and the girls. He was wearing his long, baggy swim trunks while the trio of beauties were all sunbathing in thong bikinis. They were halfway through the second bottle of wine when Kayla started teasing Max about wearing such a frumpy looking suit.

"If we're going to hang our tits and asses out here in thongs," she quipped, "the least you could do is get a speedo and give us something to drool over, too."

Teri broke out laughing. "You're such a slut, K," she snickered.

Victoria flashed her blonde friend a sarcastic smirk, but her father could tell she wasn't as amused as Teri. "You're not allowed to drool over my father," she said, trying to keep the mood light.

"Oh c'mon," said Kayla. "We've been drooling over your dad for years. Tell me you haven't just as much as me and Teri."

Victoria blushed. "Teri's right. You're a slut."

Max turned to the blonde and raised an eyebrow. "A speedo, Kayla? Seriously?" he laughed.

"You'd look so hot," she said. "Besides, we give you plenty to look at. The least you could do is return the favor."

Then the blonde sat up and shook her big, heavy tits at the man who was twice her age. Her skimpy top malfunctioned and left one of her nipples exposed. Kayla rubbed her finger over the nub a couple of times while she winked at Max and took her time covering it back up. He couldn't help feeling a little guilty for the wave of tingles that passed through his crotch, but the guilt passed as quickly as the tingling sensation.

Max laughed. He was convinced the busty young blonde was only teasing. "Okay," he challenged. "You girls start wearing a micro-thongs and I'll get a speedo."

All three girls wore bikinis that were so skimpy already that micro-thongs wouldn't have been a very drastic change. Max flashed his daughter a conspiratorial wink to let her know he was only kidding. When Victoria returned his wink with a sly smile he realized she was just as curious to see him in a speedo as her friends.

Max turned back to the grill the second he felt himself start blushing. It wasn't like he'd never worn a scant, form-hugging swimsuit before. For that matter, he'd enjoyed being a nudist at every opportunity he'd had since he was young. His ex never liked it, though, and then when Victoria came along there wasn't much opportunity for him to enjoy going nude. There was a brief period after his break-up and before Victoria moved in that he was able to enjoy going nude around the house and pool, and to go skinny dipping any time of the day or night he wanted.

This was something he'd never let the girls know about, though. Kayla and Teri would only tease him unmercifully, and Victoria would probably just end up feeling embarrassed. It wasn't as if he'd never imagined sunbathing nude with his daughter and her friends, but he didn't trust himself to keep from getting a big, ripe hard on in front of them. Being honest with himself, he would have loved showing off his swollen dick to all three of the hot girls, his daughter included -- and maybe even especially her -- but he didn't want to put her through anything that would make her uncomfortable.

Still, at forty-four, Max was in great condition. He'd always worked on keeping a hard, well-defined physique, and he loved the way Victoria and her friends reacted when he was out by the pool without a shirt. This was as far as he could seriously take it, though, no matter how often he stroked his throbbing dick while imagining the four of them all lounging together nude. But then again, just lying naked in the sun was only part of what he imagined. It was a good thing he knew how to keep a secret.

After Teri and Victoria were both through admonishing Kayla for flashing her nipple at Max, he was surprised when it turned out to be his daughter who finally pointed out the obvious.

"Hmm, it's not like micro-thongs would be that much different than what we're wearing already," Victoria said.

Max turned back around to face her and was greeted with a coy smile that made his blood run a few degrees hotter. The idea of seeing Kayla and Teri in something even skimpier was hot, but seeing his precious daughter like that was in a whole different league. And maybe getting a speedo just to wear around Victoria when her precocious friends weren't there to make flirty comments could be exciting. But it was a crazy idea, just like suggesting the girls get micro-thongs was.

"Since none of us are really going to do that then we'll never know," Max told his daughter with a smile, hoping to put an end to the whole idea.

"Awww, that's no fun," Teri chuckled deviously.

Max gave her a half-serious frown. "I don't think your new boyfriend would appreciate another man seeing you in a micro-thong," he told the other brunette.

"Who says he has to know?" she smirked.

The other girls laughed. "At least I'm not the only slut in the group," Kayla announced.

"Yeah, just the biggest one," Victoria said.

Everyone laughed at that, including Kayla. Then the blonde stood up and went over to Max at the grill. "It was your idea so if we do it then you have to," she told him with a sexy, defiant smile. Then she brazenly rubbed her big, firm tits across his chest and dropped her voice so the other girls couldn't hear. "I could be a slut just for you," she whispered.

Max's surprise showed on his face while Kayla sashayed dramatically back to her chaise. Victoria and Teri were dying to know what she said, but she wouldn't say and neither would Max. He turned back to the grill and tried to focus on cooking so he wouldn't end up with a visible hard on in his trunks. He managed to finish cooking and sat at the patio table to eat with Victoria and her friends, but he couldn't stop thinking about the way Kayla's tits had felt rubbing across his body.

The following day while Victoria out getting information on signing up for courses at the nearest state university campus, Max went into his dresser drawer and made an inspection of the four or five swimsuits he owned. A couple were scant speedos, but they were old and he had to admit he was bored with them. He still liked sunbathing nude when Victoria was out, but he started to think it might not be so bad to order one or two new pair just to wear around her. Definitely not when Kayla or Teri were around.

Max tossed the oldest of his swimsuits in the trash and decided to order some new ones online. He went to his office, opened his laptop and ended up ordering four new pair of speedos. He hadn't even thought about when to wear them. They just looked comfortable and fun to wear, even if he only did it when there was no one else at the house. That was the safest idea anyway.

He went down to the basement and spent some time exercising on a couple of the machines he had, then he went out to the pool and stripped off his clothes. He lay in the sun for a while and then dove into the water to swim a few laps before Victoria got home. He didn't want to take too much time naked in the pool, wanting to get out and put something on before his daughter came back. But it felt so good to swim naked again, something he didn't get to do as much as he could before Victoria moved in.

Max's mind kept going back to the night before and the way Kayla rubbed her tits on his body. They'd felt so big and firm. He could only imagine how good they must feel in a man's hands. Then there was what she told him too softly for the others to hear, that she could be a slut just for him. It was the most outrageous thing she'd ever done where he was concerned. If she had said what she said loud enough for Teri and Victoria to hear then he would have just passed it off as more of her wicked flirting. But her whispery tone and the sultry look in her eyes were serious enough to melt butter.

As he swam, his cock started getting hard, and the more he thought about Kayla the bigger and harder he got, until he had to stop swimming. He leaned against the side of the pool where it was slightly above waist deep and fondled his cock. Uttering a sigh of relief, he thought about Kayla and wondered what it would be like to be in a relationship with her. The fact that he'd practically watched her grow up along with Victoria didn't bother him. She was a hot, willing, beautiful girl. By now, Max certainly knew her well enough to know there was much more to her than her brash, sexpot façade. She would make an amazing girlfriend, and probably even more.

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,916 Followers
123456...8