All Comments on 'Amy's Vacation Ch. 09'

by BareAmy83

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bageerabageeraover 3 years ago
lovely ...amy...~!^..

lovely ...amy...~!^..

keep it coming ..~*

Grahamt2001Grahamt2001over 3 years ago

I've said this before but it merits repetition .... there is something very special about a female author writing about sex and you put your thoughts and desires into words perfectly.

A female perspective on sex is always useful for my continued learning about the little things that often have a surprisingly big effect on a woman's pleasure.

Thank you Amy .... you make me really horny 😚😈

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

They need to continue their fucking once they return home. Perhaps at some time they can begin a family

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 3 years ago
Yet another masterpiece!

I don't know how you do it, but you've been building this passion like a masterful lover, stirring your readers ever higher. The mind is the ultimate subject of seduction, and you've got ours panting for more! Please, Chapter 10, Amy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excited

Amy, I'm enjoying your story. Thank you.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago
Special stories.

Your stories really are special in the world of incest. It is clear that Amy continues to enjoy her daddy with no recriminations, and more importantly no fear or sense of right or wrong. I salute you Amy we love to hear of her exploits. More chapters?

big_hardt_4ubig_hardt_4uover 3 years ago
Discovery and Acceptance

I am greatly enjoying the progression of this story. In the beginning it was all about discovering a new life. Now it seems to have matured to acceptance of all that has happened and enjoying the changes in her life. It's fun, believable and highly erotic.

Bbcluver59Bbcluver59over 2 years ago

What a beautifully told love story between Amy and her father. Your descriptions of their emotions, their feelings, their bodies, under the outdoor shower were so erotic. Amy, your story is making me a wet, sticky mess here. Haha.

DchargerDcharger6 months ago

Awesome Ch. Another award winner. Nicely done.

PicassosPleasurePicassosPleasure3 months ago

I recall someone sharing with me an amazing imagery relating breasts swaying to oceans waves. You have a very similar talent for imagery. This line, "...like a lion still holding its still-live prey during a kill," perfectly captures the intense passion men like me have for pleasuring a woman orally. I could feel my passion building as I read that scene, and that line was orgasmic. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBareAmy83@BareAmy83
Bay Area submissive and nudist... you may know me from Twitter. I also published here a few years back... my batteries are recharged and I'm ready to start publishing stories again! I hope you like! Feedback always appreciated- both praise and positive criticism!!!! I love to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES