An 18 Year Old has her Clit Pierced

Story Info
Girl gets over excited when having her clit pierced.
2.1k words
4.59
19.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had worked in the tattoo parlor for a couple of years and thought I had seen just about everything. In addition to tattooing we do piercings, minor body modifications and personal grooming. When Gwen walked through the door I realized she was not my typical customer. There were no visible tattoos, her hair was lovely but very conventionally cut and not colored, she was pretty and very young looking. She looked nervous but managed to hide this behind an outwardly confident manner. I couldn't help but notice her clothes were great quality and fitted her beautifully.

I sat her down in the quietest area in the salon and asked her how I could help. She said she wanted a piercing or more accurately two. I asked her whether she had any already and where she wanted the piercings. She said that she had no piercings but wanted them both through her clit. I had done two of these in the past but was concerned that she was very young and that I would need her age verified. She produced ID that confirmed that she was 18 on the very day she came into the salon. With a slightly hesitant but confident manner she said.

"If you are able to do the piercings there are a couple of things that I need to tell you. I am very nervous about the piercings and I have a problem that I get, well I get kind of very excited when I get very nervous. It is incredibly embarrassing that I get so excited but there is nothing I can do to prevent it."

She then went on in an almost conspiratorial quiet voice to say

"It can be mind blowing when super scared with the right people."

I told her it was okay we were used to customers becoming aroused when experiencing certain very personal treatments. She then added.

"The second thing that I need to tell you is that I have got a very large clit. Since I first discovered it at a very young age I have played with it multiple times every day. I have found that it is at its most sensitive and enjoyable when I have used suction toys to expand it as much as possible. I love the feeling when it is really big. I have had a special stretcher made to fit my clit but I need two piercings to attach it to."

She took a small box out of her pocket and showed me the most beautifully made silver contraption that was between a half an inch and an inch long. She showed me how the two bars that would pass through the piercings could be detached. She said that it was designed to be worn so that the clit was stretched fully but could be adjusted to be even longer. I said that the gap between the two bars did seem to be rather large but she smiled and said that it had been made to measure. Adding I would see when doing the piercings.

I was so fascinated I would have agreed to complete the work free just so that I could see her with the contraption in place. Agreeing I would be prepared to do as she asked, so we discussed the cost. She was totally happy to agree a rather inflated price I suggested. Clearly money was not an issue to this classy girl.

We moved to the treatment area and I suggested a colleague joined us, as this was usual practice. She was very firm that she wanted no one else in the room or to know what I was going to do. I did not need to ask her to undress, as she was quickly in the special chair naked below the waist before I had finished sorting my tools out and putting on gloves. As I approached her I had to ease her legs apart as she was holding them tightly closed.

She watched my reaction as her legs opened. The first thing that struck me was how wet she was. I have not seen many excited pussies but this was something else. Her juices covered the whole area right down past her anus. Then my eyes travelled up and I got my first sight of her clit. It was a mushroom shape with a head the shiny smooth texture of the head of an erect prick. It was the size of one of my fingernails. It stuck out clear of her pussy lips but I couldn't see how far. I felt I needed to put her at ease regarding the enormous size of her clit.

"Oh, that is absolutely gorgeous. Why would you be concerned having such a wonderful clit? I will need to inspect it and as we are doing two piercings that need to be correctly placed I will need to mark it."

In fact I could not wait to get my hands on the extraordinary organ. I usually apply a numbing cream or even an injection to the area to be pierced but rather naughtily "forgot" on this occasion. Telling Gwen to sit back and relax I gently put one finger and my thumb around the head of her clit. She jumped as if I had given her an electric shock. Immediately the large head firmed up even more without growing noticeably. What did grow was the shaft between the big head and her body. It grew in thickness but mainly grew in length. I slipped my thumb and finger off the hard velvety head onto the ever-expanding shaft.

I tried to justify to Gwen and to myself that I was doing this to prepare the area for the piercing. In fact I knew I was masturbating this beautiful helpless teenager. I rolled the shaft between my digits paying special attention to the area where it expanded into the now rock hard head. I had the strongest urge to lean forward and take her beautiful clit in my mouth but knew this could cost me my job and more. It was with great reluctance that I let go of her swollen organ.

"I am going to get something to mark where I need to pierce. I will have to ensure that your clit is fully erect so that I pierce you in exactly the right area for your device to work."

It was nothing short of a wail that left Gwen's mouth as my fingers left her clit. This confirmed, what I knew, that she had been on the verge of having an orgasm. I was back next to the chair in seconds, almost as eager as her to recommence the stimulation. Her clit had barely reduced in size or lost its purple color. It only took a few seconds of rolling her clit before her hips began to undulate. Her breathing became labored and her eyes lost focus. No male I had known had ever looked this appealing or so helpless.

I loved the power and determined to experience it to the max. Just as I sensed she was about to orgasm I released my grip. I left her just long enough before taking a new grip so that I could pull the clit as far as possible away from her body. It was amazing just how long the shaft was. I marked just below the huge head before pulling hard and marking very close to her body.

"I want to ensure that the device stretches me to the limit. Please rub me like you did before to ensure I am fully aro....... fully erect."

We both knew what she wanted and I was delighted to be encouraged. I was now simply masturbating her and there were quickly all the signs that she was close. I backed off one more time and simply said

"Do you want me to carry on because we know what will happen if I do?"

"Please don't stop again I have never felt quite like this before. I have never needed it so badly before."

I not only rolled her clit now but also pulled it up and down almost like wanking a prick. I tried with little success to delay her orgasm without stopping what I was doing. Unbelievably her clit grew even firmer and larger as her whole body gave in to the orgasm that ripped through her like a tidal wave of joy. The spasms went on for many seconds with a violence I have never seen. Slowly her body calmed a little and her eyes opened.

"No, no don't."

I stopped thinking she was too sensitive.

"No please don't stop the second one is always much stronger and that was amazing, just amazing."

Did she really think she would not only cum again but that it would be even stronger? If so it might give her a heart attack. The only female orgasms I had witnessed before that day were mine and it made me feel rather inadequate. I concentrated again to be immediately rewarded by her showing all the signs of exploding again. She began to writhe around so much I had to use my spare hand to hold her down.

Her orgasm was every bit as spectacular as her first but this time it rumbled on and on for so long I wasn't sure if it was only one more. In the end it was as if her body could take no more and it looked like she passed out for a few seconds. It was a very different Gwen who finally greeted me.

She said the combination of being extremely nervous and stimulated with such expertise had given her the best orgasms she had ever experienced. The orgasms had calmed her nerves enough for her to be ready for the piercings.

After what had gone before the actual piercings were relatively uneventful. She screamed each time as the needle pierced her. Even the pain didn't seem to stop her arousal and her pussy seemed to get even wetter. When I had inserted both bars much against my recommendation she insisted that I attached the device. I refused to adjust it to stretch her more and told her not to do so until the piercing had healed completely. She looked devastated at this but nodded that she understood. I also told her not to have sex or masturbate until fully healed. If she had looked devastated before this obviously shook her to the core.

"Are you telling me I cannot orgasm for days even weeks. I shall go bonkers."

I left her in the chair and told her she would need to stay at least 30 minutes before leaving to ensure that if she had a reaction we would be able to help her. After about 25 minutes I knocked on the door and entered the little room. I was shocked to find Gwen with two fingers buried deep in her backside and her blouse up round her neck. I expected her to remove them as soon as I entered but she was having a far to exciting time to even think of doing so. Her fingers were working vigorously fucking her bottom while the other hand was squeezing one of her nipples.

She looked at me with excited but frustrated eyes before saying.

"Please play with my nipples. I am so aroused but just not being able to quite get there."

"You know I cannot do that. I would loose my job and more. I can leave you to enjoy yourself for a while longer if you would like."

"I will pay you extra but please help me I need to cum so badly."

I locked the door and returned to stand in front of Gwen. I had barely started to caress her large black nipples when she almost angrily said.

"Don't play with them I need you to squeeze them and pinch them really hard."

Having broken every rule I was not about to stop now. She pleaded with me to be much harsher with her nipples until I was nearly pulling them off. It was as I was just about to stop that she announced she was going to climax. Her fingers were pushed as far up her backside as they could be as she wailed all the way through her third orgasm.

I left her to rest again. As she was leaving she offered me considerably more money than I had quoted her. I refused to accept the extra. She smiled and said she would donate the extra money to a charity. She thanked me for being so understanding and said she would recommend me to her friends. Over time that recommendation brought me in many new young female customers all of whom paid very well.