An 18yo Needs Sex, Lots of It Ch. 01

Story Info
An 18yo girl traps her aunt’s boyfriend into sex and roleplay.
1.8k words
4.22
8.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma had only had sex for the first time six months ago. At nearly 19 it was not an early start but she had tried all she could to make up for that. The summer holiday away with her parents and her aunty was not what she wanted. She had pleaded to be allowed to stay at home instead. Things were made slightly better when her auntie's new boyfriend, Kurt, turned up. Emma thought he was drop dead gorgeous.

Having enjoyed so much sex over the previous few months the idea of two weeks with nothing frustrated her. She made it clear to Kurt that he only had to say the word and she would be there for him. She flashed him at every opportunity and flirted outrageously. Her parents and aunt thought she was still just young and innocent. Kurt was not taken in at all. She had the most wonderful body but he made it clear that he was not going anywhere near her.

After a boozy lunch the second day Emma's mum asked her to go to her aunts room and ask her if she wanted to go shopping. As Emma had an adjoining room with her aunt she went to her room and finding the internal door ajar peered in. Kurt was lying on the bed with an airplane blindfold over his eyes. As Emma watched her aunty Cathy sat on the bed took Kurt's swimming trunks off and started to suck his cock.

Emma was transfixed. She was disappointed that she had not seen his prick before Cathy's mouth enveloped it. She did enjoy watching as Cathy played with his balls until he exploded into her mouth. Giving it a minute Emma knocked on the door and passed on her mum's message to a slightly flustered Cathy. Kurt had simply turned over and appeared to be asleep.

The site of Kurt in the throes of orgasm did nothing to calm the excited girl who went to the bar to see if she could find the young waiter who had caught her eye over lunch. She thought she was getting somewhere with him until his girlfriend, the receptionist, turned up. Emma was not only sexually frustrated but she was annoyed that she had wasted her time.

That evening she spent in the bar with her parents. She managed to persuade the barman to put gin in every coke she had. She was amazed that her parents didn't realize she was getting drunk. A frustrated and drunk Emma collapsed into bed with visions of Kurt having an orgasm.

The next day was not very different. Not much going on until a lunch with drinks flowing for the adults but none for Emma. Emma's mum and Cathy said they were going into town but the men declined to join them. When Kurt left the poolside Emma watched as he took the lift up to the rooms. Giving him five minutes Emma told her dad she was going for a rest as she had slept badly.

She almost ran to her room hoping that Kurt would be taking a break like yesterday. She was disappointed to find the adjoining door closed but delighted when it opened quietly. Kurt was lying naked on his back with a very healthy looking prick clearly visible and the blindfold in place.

Emma tried to copy her aunt's actions of the day before. His prick was growing before she got it into her mouth. This was an excitement she had never felt. He thought she was his girlfriend, anyone could discover them and he was the dead gorgeous girlfriend of her aunt. She remembered how quickly he had cum yesterday and knew she needed his cock inside her very wet pussy.

"I thought you went into town with your sister."

She redoubled her efforts hoping he would just accept a change of plan. He had the blindfold off in seconds. As he adjusted his eyes they widened quickly.

"What the fuck are you doing? Get out of here now."

"I am not going anywhere until you fuck me and promise to do so every day of the holiday."

"You are crazy. Your parents will ground you for the rest of the holiday when I tell them."

"When you tell them what? That their innocent little girl was dragged into your room and forced to blow you. That yesterday you told me to watch as you had a blowjob from your girlfriend. Get your head down between my legs and prepare me for your beautiful cock. In ten seconds I scream and play the distraught virginal young girl."

Her bikini was off and she pulled him down to her soaked pussy by his hair. His head was reeling. Who would be believed, could he risk it and fuck her? She was so fuckable how could he turn the chance down?

As soon as the smell of her arousal hit his nostrils he was gone. The chemistry was electric. She wanted Kurt so badly it hurt. She shifted so that she could get hold of his prick again while his tongue did amazing things to her pussy and clit.

"Stop, stop I want you inside me when I cum. Fuck your tongue is so good I can't stop it, eat me you bastard, eat me and don't stop I am going to, I am going to cum."

He had to fight to keep his tongue where it was needed as she shook so violently he was afraid of being thrown off the bed. Her hands held him in place with great force. He loved her passion and excitement but was afraid she would now be satisfied and not want fucking. He need not have worried. Orgasm or not she was more than ever desperate to be filled with his angry looking cock.

She pushed him onto his back and almost animal like mounted him with great enthusiasm. He was stunned by her total dominance but settled himself back to watch this almost demented display of sexual need. She fucked him taking him deep and hard with no let up. When he tried to slow her down slightly by stroking her face she slapped him hard across the face.

"I want you to fuck me not make love to me."

He knew he would not last long as she fucked him so hard it was in danger of being painful for him. She had never cum twice in one session with a partner but she was sure if it could last a little longer she would cum hard.

"If you don't want me to cum inside you slow down I cannot take much more of this."

She didn't understand his reluctance but the fact that he could not stop himself was just what she needed to hear. She fucked him hard right through a violent and powerful orgasm barely being aware that he was cumming at the same time.

"We can never do this again Emma and you must tell nobody."

"You are going to fuck me tomorrow after lunch and at any other time I want. If you don't you will be in deep shit. It is your turn tomorrow. You are to come into my room and I will be in the blindfold. We will pretend that you are raping me. I want no lovey dovey stuff. Take me hard and fast."

Kurt tried to argue but he knew he could not take the risk and much more to the point he was excited beyond believe at the idea of the role-play. He wanted more of her incredible young gorgeous body.

The next morning went slowly for both Kurt and Emma. They shared flirtive glances scared that someone would spot the passion in these looks. After lunch Emma retired to her room before the others decided what they were doing in the afternoon. Emma knew Kurt might not be able to get away but prepared anyway. She lay on her bed and idly started to play with herself. She was naked except for the blindfold that she used to add to her anticipation.

This was how Kurt found her. Emma did not hear him come into her room. Kurt was able to take his time studying the perfect 19-year-old body. Her boobs were a good size without being big. Lying on her back they were firm enough to hold their shape and display her surprisingly large nipples perfectly. Her stomach was flat and seemed to draw his eyes to her pussy. She was still playing with herself and he was tempted to just stand and watch. There was little subtle about her masturbation as she concentrated on her erect clit. The first she knew about him being there was when he blew across her left nipple, which immediately thickened up. Before she had time to respond verbally he got it the role-play.

"You are a dirty little prick-teaser who deserves to be taught a very grown up lesson."

Emma loved this aggressive approach and got into the role-play crying out that he must leave immediately and that he should not be looking at her naked body. He sat down hard on her stomach knocking the wind from her lungs. He surprised her again by slapping her face. She now knew that he was going to act the role to the fullest. This was exciting it was real. Her heart thumped, he was in control and she loved it. Shifting himself he slapped each of her beautiful boobs to further emphasis his control. Turning round he sat down on her face and reached forward to play with her pussy. He found it dripping with excitement. Sitting back he smothered her mouth and nose with his arse. From here he played with her boobs and specifically her nipples. He rolled, squeezed and slapped them. He loved how they grew and she moaned. By now she was struggling to breath and he eased off her.

"Up on your knees and present your dirty wet pussy ready to take my prick."

She did as ordered with indecent haste. She continued to say he could not do what he was doing and that he was a dirty old man. As he entered her she screamed as if she was a virgin thus encouraging him even more. They both played their roles with him dominating her and her pleading with him to stop, as she could not take his huge cock.

Her tone changed as he pounded her. She fervently denied that she was enjoying his prick and that he was going to be able to force her to orgasm. She was still denying it throughout her early but hard orgasm. He laughed at her inability to prevent her arousal before unloading deep inside her.

He left her there naked on her stomach with her blindfold still in position. She knew now there was nothing he could deny her as the recording of events on her phone would convince anyone that he had raped an innocent young girl. It seemed the more sex she had the more she wanted. She also knew that Kurt would not be able deny her what she wanted even if he wanted to.

Further chapters may record the rest of the holiday